IndiaDivine.org

We reached our goal with Ayyappa Swamy's blessings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa

OM Namo Narayanaya

Gurudevs!

I am happy to share this message sent by our "devoted" Geetha who did the wonderful task of keeping up the total nama japams posted to our Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa blog. Though we have reached our target, would like to remind all that Mandala Pooja is on 26 Dec and the blog will be kept open for all to offer their prayers. May Swamy Ayyappan bless us all with HIS choicest blessings

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa!

Dear Chandra ji, Sunil ji and Veena ji,

With Ayyappa Swamy's blessings we have reached our goal of Swamy Ayyappan Lakshaarchana (One lakh = 100,000 One hundred thousand) with our Rathi ji's today's posting of 324 naamas.

I will be very happy if Chandra ji, Sunil ji or Veena ji will let our group know about this.

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa

"A Big Thank You Geetha"

Thank you Geethaji, for all the efforts, you were superb.--- On Fri, 18/12/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] We reached our goal with Ayyappa Swamy's blessings"Guruv" <guruvayur >Received: Friday, 18 December, 2009, 3:14 AM

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa

OM Namo Narayanaya

Gurudevs!

I am happy to share this message sent by our "devoted" Geetha who did the wonderful task of keeping up the total nama japams posted to our Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa blog. Though we have reached our target, would like to remind all that Mandala Pooja is on 26 Dec and the blog will be kept open for all to offer their prayers. May Swamy Ayyappan bless us all with HIS choicest blessings

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa!

Dear Chandra ji, Sunil ji and Veena ji,

With Ayyappa Swamy's blessings we have reached our goal of Swamy Ayyappan Lakshaarchana (One lakh = 100,000 One hundred thousand) with our Rathi ji's today's posting of 324 naamas.

I will be very happy if Chandra ji, Sunil ji or Veena ji will let our group know about this.

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa

"A Big Thank You Geetha"

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.