IndiaDivine.org

Happy Birthday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

As I type these lines, the day is almost over for us in the western part of the world, while a new day is beginning for those in the Orient. 29 Dec. is our Sunil Menon's birthday and I earnestly request all to join me in wishing him a Very Happy Birthday and join in my Prayers to our Lord Guruvayoorappan to shower HIS choicest blessings to Sunil Menon and his family for Aayur Aaroghya Soukhyam for many many years to continue his "leadership" service through this wonderful forum. A Very Very Happy Birthday to you Sunil

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Dear Sunilji,Wish you a very happy Birthday. May Lord Guruvayurappan bless you with Ayur-Arogya-Sowkhyam.With Love & Pranams,LakshmyOn Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

As I type these lines, the day is almost over for us in the western part of the world, while a new day is beginning for those in the Orient.  29 Dec. is our Sunil Menon's birthday and I earnestly request all to join me in wishing him a Very Happy Birthday and join in my Prayers to our Lord Guruvayoorappan to shower HIS choicest blessings to Sunil Menon and his family for Aayur Aaroghya Soukhyam for many many years to continue his " leadership " service through this wonderful forum. A Very Very Happy Birthday to you Sunil

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan  

" live and let live "

" They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive "

Happy birthday sunil

sreedevi and narayan menon--- On Mon, 12/28/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] Happy Birthday"Guruv" <guruvayur >Monday, December 28, 2009, 6:40 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

As I type these lines, the day is almost over for us in the western part of the world, while a new day is beginning for those in the Orient. 29 Dec. is our Sunil Menon's birthday and I earnestly request all to join me in wishing him a Very Happy Birthday and join in my Prayers to our Lord Guruvayoorappan to shower HIS choicest blessings to Sunil Menon and his family for Aayur Aaroghya Soukhyam for many many years to continue his "leadership" service through this wonderful forum. A Very Very Happy Birthday to you Sunil

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

Dear Sunil Ji,

Wishing you a very happy birthday! May our Guruvayoorappan bless you and your

family with Ayur Arogya Soukhyam.

Have a wonderful birthday!

With warm regards and prayers,

Geetha

guruvayur , Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

>

> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

> As I type these words, in India it is 29 December. Our Sunilji's birthday.

Very very happy birthday Sunilji for everything you are doing for this wonderful

web world of Guruvayoor. May Lord Guruvayoorappan shower HIS choicest blessings

on you and your family with health, happiness and prosperity.

> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

> Chandrasekharan Menon

>

Hari Om !

Om Namo Narayanaya.....

Dear Mr Sunil,

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY !  May Almighty provide you all the good health and prosperity in the years to come...

2009/12/29 Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002

Om Namo Narayanaya

As I type these lines, the day is almost over for us in the western part of the world, while a new day is beginning for those in the Orient.  29 Dec. is our Sunil Menon's birthday and I earnestly request all to join me in wishing him a Very Happy Birthday and join in my Prayers to our Lord Guruvayoorappan to shower HIS choicest blessings to Sunil Menon and his family for Aayur Aaroghya Soukhyam for many many years to continue his " leadership " service through this wonderful forum. A Very Very Happy Birthday to you Sunil

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan  

" live and let live "

" They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive "

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangaloremy blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/

--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Guruvayoorappa.

Sampoojya Sree ChandraMenonji,

I am extremely joyful to join hands with you in your prayers

on the eve of his birth day, for Sree Sunil Menon and his family,

and specially pray to Lord Guruvayoorappan , for their long,

healthy and happy life , with all kinds of prospects and posterity.

Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam,

Thanks,

Regards,

Have a great day,

mprnair,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Chandra

Menon

Monday, December 28, 2009 8:40 PM

Guruv

[Guruvayur] Happy Birthday

Om

Namo Narayanaya

As

I type these lines, the day is almost over for us in the western part of the

world, while a new day is beginning for those in the Orient. 29

Dec. is our Sunil Menon's birthday and I earnestly request all to join me in

wishing him a Very Happy Birthday and join in my Prayers to our

Lord Guruvayoorappan to shower HIS choicest blessings to Sunil Menon and his

family for Aayur Aaroghya Soukhyam for many many years to continue his

" leadership " service through this wonderful forum. A Very Very

Happy Birthday to you Sunil

Om

Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

" live and

let live "

" They alone

live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive "

Wishing you Happy Birthday and blessings to Sunil Menon and his family for Aayur Aaroghya Soukhyam.

....Om Namobhagavathe Vasudevaya....--- On Tue, 12/29/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] Happy Birthday"Guruv" <guruvayur >Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 8:10 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

Om Namo Narayanaya

Many Many Happy returns of the day & Happy birthday to Sunil Sir.

Sandhyamurali.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> As I type these lines, the day is almost over for us in the western part of

the world, while a new day is beginning for those in the Orient.  29 Dec. is our

Sunil Menon's birthday and I earnestly request all to join me in wishing him a

Very Happy Birthday and join in my Prayers to our Lord Guruvayoorappan to shower

HIS choicest blessings to Sunil Menon and his family for Aayur Aaroghya Soukhyam

for many many years to continue his " leadership " service through this wonderful

forum. A Very Very Happy Birthday to you Sunil

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Chandrasekharan 

>  

> " live and let live "

> " They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive "

>

Dear Sunilji,

Many Happy Returns of the day !!!. I wish you and your family a Great 2010 !!!

Geetha Nair--- On Tue, 29/12/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] Happy Birthday"Guruv" <guruvayur >Tuesday, 29 December, 2009, 8:10 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Sunilji,

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

MAY GURUVAYOORAPPAN SHOWER HIS CHOICEST BLESSINGS

TO YOU AND FAMILY FOR AYURAROGYA SOUKHYAM.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA.

Sajan.

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Guruv <guruvayur >Tue, December 29, 2009 5:40:25 AM[Guruvayur] Happy Birthday

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

Dear Sunil,My very best wishes to you on your birthday. May Guruvayurappan shower His blessings on you for continuing the great work you are doing,. Incidentally, I wish to mention that what I like most about this group is that every one has great devotion and humility and, moreover, each member respects the others and does not try to score a point over others as in some other groups. Best wishes, S.N.Sastri --- On Tue, 12/29/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] Happy Birthday"Guruv" <guruvayur >Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 8:10 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

I join in the good ishesV.V.SubramanianC2-97,Janak Puri,New Delhi-110058Tel: 011- 45523405 25552505 9313714631 --- On Tue, 29/12/09, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] Happy Birthday"Guruv" <guruvayur >Tuesday, 29 December, 2009, 8:10 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Namaste Sunil ji,

We also join to wish you a very happy birthday, and praying Bhagawan

Guruvaayoorappan to bless you and your family with Ayuraarogyasaukhyam.

We are really fortunate to be part of this group.

with pranaams and prayers,

Geetha

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> As I type these lines, the day is almost over for us in the western part of

the world, while a new day is beginning for those in the Orient.  29 Dec. is our

Sunil Menon's birthday and I earnestly request all to join me in wishing him a

Very Happy Birthday and join in my Prayers to our Lord Guruvayoorappan to shower

HIS choicest blessings to Sunil Menon and his family for Aayur Aaroghya Soukhyam

for many many years to continue his " leadership " service through this wonderful

forum. A Very Very Happy Birthday to you Sunil

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Chandrasekharan 

>  

> " live and let live "

> " They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive "

>