IndiaDivine.org

Guruvayoor satsangam Dec. 2009 [3 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HARI AUMDear Sukumarji,By the 'dharsanams' at Sabarimala and Guruvayur standing in the queues for hours, I must say - you have cleared all the residues if there were any. Pilgrimages has its own merit. I am sure you must be feeling sublime.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Hare Krishnaa....Dear SugumarjiI saw your photo. I have one suggestion. Why dont you record of Vishnu Sahasrnamam"You already record Narayaneeyam. That is very nice. The words are very clear to hear.That's y I am asking you.Thanking youMV Nalini SreeHare Krishna--- On Mon, 12/28/09, Sukumar <sukumarcanada wrote:Sukumar <sukumarcanada[Guruvayur] Guruvayoor satsangam Dec. 2009 [3 Attachments]guruvayur Cc: sukumarcanadaDate: Monday, December 28, 2009, 9:40 PM

Hari OM!I had the good fortune of visiting Guruvayoor earlier this month. As expected, it was really great. Lining up for a few hours to see 'vaathaalayeSan' is not at all a problem. I had the Vishnusahasranamam handy and the time flew by!Please see attached a couple of photos. Our respected NVP Menon (Sundara Narayana)and Dr. Sreedevi Menon were there in Guruvayoor and

we had a good time together.I am sure you know that Sri. Menonji is the composer of a significant number of carnatic classical krithis and they have been sung by major artistes. I was also fortunate to get copies of some of the CDs. They are in he process of publishing a compilation of songs- complete with ragam, thalam and notations. It was indeed a great experience to spend some time and receive their hospitality. Interestingly, office of the School of Bhagavad Gita is also in the same apartment building.I am also attaching a poem that appeared in Bhakthapriya - July 2009. I didn't know about it or get a copy until I reached their office - apparently they don't have a policy to send the magazine abroad.! I encourage all of you to send original contributions to Bhathapriya. They are slow, but steady! The magazine is of high quality and they try to maintain the contents within the realms of bhakthy and

Jnana.In the trip I also had a nice Darsanam of Ayyappaswamy at Sabarimala. This time the line up was somewhat long!!. We started from Pampa after the bath and pitrubali at around 2.30 in the morning. By 3.30 am we were standing in the queue- fully crowded - as we stand we supported each other as there was no space to sit even on the floor. We got darsan at 6.30 that evening after about 15 hours of standing in line! It was well worth it. After the darsanam I met the melsanthi and got the prasadam!. The following may tell one why the darsanam was well worth it!http://www.harivara sanam.in/ Ml/ayappa. asp?ID=32 & FM=Phttp://www.harivara sanam.in/ Ml/ayappa.

asp?ID=31 & FM=PHari OM!Best regards and

greetings for a wonderful New Year!Sukumar

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Get it Now for Free!