IndiaDivine.org

Pray for my sister

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,I have read Bhagwatam, Bhagwat Gita and many scriptures andrealise that GOD listens his devotees. That is why I have put my humble requestfor praying for my sister (32), who is suffering from last stage of GallBladder cancer. Although we are taking last medication in Ayurveda. Now HE isonly one hope. Hare Krishna,Shiv Onkar Kumar, M: +91 9449218440

"Misys" is the trade name for Misys plc (registered in England and Wales). Registration Number: 01360027. Registered office: One Kingdom Street, London W2 6BL, United Kingdom. For a list of Misys group operating companies please go to http://www.misys.com/corp/About_Us/misys_operating_companies.html. This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute the commencement of legal relations between you and Misys plc. Please refer to the executed contract between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the identity of the contracting party with which you are dealing.

AYURAROGYA SOUKHYAM

Yes , Bhagavan Sree Guruvayoorappan is the one and only hope for all of us . So

Let us pray together to the Maha Prabhu for the cure and speedy recovery of our

beloved sister who is still at a tender age.

Gopalakrishnan

guruvayur , " Kumar, Shiv Onkar " <shivkumar.od wrote:

>

> Hare Krishna,

>

> I have read Bhagwatam, Bhagwat Gita and many scriptures and realise that GOD

listens his devotees. That is why I have put my humble request for praying for

my sister (32), who is suffering from last stage of Gall Bladder cancer.

Although we are taking last medication in Ayurveda. Now HE is only one hope.

>

>

>

> Hare Krishna,

>

> Shiv Onkar Kumar, M: +91 9449218440

>

>

>

> " Misys " is the trade name for Misys plc (registered in England and Wales).

Registration Number: 01360027. Registered office: One Kingdom Street, London W2

6BL, United Kingdom. For a list of Misys group operating companies please go to

http://www.misys.com/corp/About_Us/misys_operating_companies.html. This email

and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners.

This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be

privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this email

please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor

disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute the

commencement of legal relations between you and Misys plc. Please refer to the

executed contract between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the

identity of the contracting party with which you are dealing.

>

May the good Lord, who bestows good fortune unto His devotees, remove all her pain and bless her with good health. Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Wed, 30/12/09, Kumar, Shiv Onkar <shivkumar.od wrote:Kumar, Shiv Onkar <shivkumar.od[Guruvayur] Pray for my sisterguruvayur Received: Wednesday, 30 December, 2009, 5:16 PM

Hare Krishna, I have read Bhagwatam, Bhagwat Gita and many scriptures and

realise that GOD listens his devotees. That is why I have put my humble request

for praying for my sister (32), who is suffering from last stage of Gall

Bladder cancer. Although we are taking last medication in Ayurveda. Now HE is

only one hope. Hare Krishna, Shiv Onkar Kumar, M: +91 9449218440

"Misys" is the trade name for Misys plc (registered in England and Wales). Registration Number: 01360027. Registered office: One Kingdom Street, London W2 6BL, United Kingdom. For a list of Misys group operating companies please go to http://www.misys. com/corp/ About_Us/ misys_operating_ companies. html. This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute the commencement of legal relations between you and Misys plc. Please refer to the

executed contract between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the identity of the contracting party with which you are dealing.

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

HARI AUM'Guruvayurappan' has the power to set right. Just intensify the belief with utmost devotion and faith in 'him'. It might look magical, but that is the reality.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Om Namo Narayanaya,

We all will pray for your sister for the speedy recovery. May Guruvayoorappan bless her.

With prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Thu, 31/12/09, gopalkrishna25 <gopalkrishna25 wrote:

gopalkrishna25 <gopalkrishna25[Guruvayur] Re: Pray for my sisterguruvayur Date: Thursday, 31 December, 2009, 7:07 AM

AYURAROGYA SOUKHYAMYes , Bhagavan Sree Guruvayoorappan is the one and only hope for all of us . So Let us pray together to the Maha Prabhu for the cure and speedy recovery of our beloved sister who is still at a tender age.Gopalakrishnanguruvayur@grou ps.com, "Kumar, Shiv Onkar" <shivkumar.od@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Krishna,> > I have read Bhagwatam, Bhagwat Gita and many scriptures and realise that GOD listens his devotees. That is why I have put my humble request for praying for my sister (32), who is suffering from last stage of Gall Bladder cancer. Although we are taking last medication in Ayurveda. Now HE is only one hope.> > > > Hare Krishna,> > Shiv Onkar Kumar, M: +91

9449218440> > > > "Misys" is the trade name for Misys plc (registered in England and Wales). Registration Number: 01360027. Registered office: One Kingdom Street, London W2 6BL, United Kingdom. For a list of Misys group operating companies please go to http://www.misys. com/corp/ About_Us/ misys_operating_ companies. html. This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute the commencement of legal relations between you and Misys plc. Please refer to the executed contract between

you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the identity of the contracting party with which you are dealing.>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Om Namo Narayana............Dear Kumarji...Don't worry....now a days its very easy to recover...take medicines without fail and try to make a happy environment around her...this will help her to gain courage...we all pray Lord Guruvayoorappan for your sister's good health...Hare Krishna...Hare Krishna...Krishna Krishna Hare hare....With Prayer and Love, Sharmila

Arun--- On Wed, 30/12/09, Kumar, Shiv Onkar <shivkumar.od wrote:Kumar, Shiv Onkar <shivkumar.od[Guruvayur] Pray for my sisterguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 30 December, 2009, 12:16 PM

Hare Krishna, I have read Bhagwatam, Bhagwat Gita and many scriptures and

only one hope. Hare Krishna, Shiv Onkar Kumar, M: +91 9449218440

"Misys" is the trade name for Misys plc (registered in England and Wales). Registration Number: 01360027. Registered office: One Kingdom Street, London W2 6BL, United Kingdom. For a list of Misys group operating companies please go to http://www.misys. com/corp/ About_Us/ misys_operating_ companies. html. This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute the commencement of legal relations between you and Misys plc. Please refer to the

executed contract between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the identity of the contracting party with which you are dealing.

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Hare Krishna,

May Kannan blessing be there always.

Love,

Sree--- On Thu, 31/12/09, regana9 <regana9 wrote:

regana9 <regana9Re: [Guruvayur] Pray for my sisterguruvayur Date: Thursday, 31 December, 2009, 7:26

May the good Lord, who bestows good fortune unto His devotees, remove all her pain and bless her with good health. Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Wed, 30/12/09, Kumar, Shiv Onkar <shivkumar.od@ misys.com> wrote:

Kumar, Shiv Onkar <shivkumar.od@ misys.com>[Guruvayur] Pray for my sisterguruvayur@grou ps.comReceived: Wednesday, 30 December, 2009, 5:16 PM

Hare Krishna,

I have read Bhagwatam, Bhagwat Gita and many scriptures and realise that GOD listens his devotees. That is why I have put my humble request for praying for my sister (32), who is suffering from last stage of Gall Bladder cancer. Although we are taking last medication in Ayurveda. Now HE is only one hope.

Hare Krishna,

Shiv Onkar Kumar, M: +91 9449218440

"Misys" is the trade name for Misys plc (registered in England and Wales). Registration Number: 01360027. Registered office: One Kingdom Street, London W2 6BL, United Kingdom. For a list of Misys group operating companies please go to http://www.misys. com/corp/ About_Us/ misys_operating_ companies. html. This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute the commencement of legal relations between you and Misys plc. Please refer to the executed

contract between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the identity of the contracting party with which you are dealing.

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Hare KrishnaYES THE LORD IS  OUR ONLY SOLACE AND HE KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR US.our prayer for your sisters speedy recovery. Hare krishna On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Kumar, Shiv Onkar <shivkumar.od wrote:

Hare Krishna,

I have read Bhagwatam, Bhagwat Gita and many scriptures and

only one hope.

Hare Krishna,

Shiv Onkar Kumar, M: +91 9449218440

" Misys " is the trade name for Misys plc (registered in England and Wales). Registration Number: 01360027. Registered office: One Kingdom Street, London W2 6BL, United Kingdom. For a list of Misys group operating companies please go to http://www.misys.com/corp/About_Us/misys_operating_companies.html. This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute the commencement of legal relations between you and Misys plc. Please refer to the executed contract between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the identity of the contracting party with which you are dealing.