Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All Members,

Each moment in a day has its own value.

Morning brings HOPE,

Afternoon brings FAITH,

Evening brings LOVE,

Night brings REST,

Hope you will have all of them everyday.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010.

ONE MORE REQUEST TO ALL ... PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SON WHO WILL APPEARING XTH

STANDARD BOARD EXAM IN MARCH'2010.

ALL OF YOUR'S BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS ARE REQUIRED FOR HIS SUCCESS.

MY SON IS STRONG BELIEVER OF GURUVAYOORAPAN AS HE HAS MANY EXPERIENCE OF THE

LORD'S BLESSING.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY

JAYASHREE

Guruvayoorappa

Dear Devotee of the Lord,

As he is a true Devotee of Sree Guruvayoorappan, he will be

safe and secure

in HIS hands. Let us pray to our Lord to his coming out in

flying colors in his

examination and to get admitted easily to whatever course he

desires and he is

eligible for, for his higher studies, aswell.

Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam.

mpr

Thanks,

Regards,

Have a great day,

mprnair,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of jayathama2003

Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:58 AM

guruvayur

[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear All Members,

Each moment in a day has its own value.

Morning brings HOPE,

Afternoon brings FAITH,

Evening brings LOVE,

Night brings REST,

Hope you will have all of them everyday.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010.

ONE MORE REQUEST TO ALL ... PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SON WHO WILL APPEARING XTH

STANDARD BOARD EXAM IN MARCH'2010.

ALL OF YOUR'S BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS ARE REQUIRED FOR HIS SUCCESS.

MY SON IS STRONG BELIEVER OF GURUVAYOORAPAN AS HE HAS MANY EXPERIENCE OF THE

LORD'S BLESSING.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY

JAYASHREE

Thank you very much for the wishes and blessings for my son

Jayashree--- On Thu, 12/31/09, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:

mprnair <nairradhakrishnanRE: [Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanayaguruvayur Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 10:11 PM

Guruvayoorappa

As he is a true Devotee of Sree Guruvayoorappan, he will be safe and secure

in HIS hands. Let us pray to our Lord to his coming out in flying colors in his

examination and to get admitted easily to whatever course he desires and he is eligible for, for his higher studies, aswell.

mpr

Thanks,

Regards,

Have a great day,

mprnair,

guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur] On Behalf Of jayathama2003Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:58 AMguruvayur@grou ps.com[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear All Members,Each moment in a day has its own value.Morning brings HOPE,Afternoon brings FAITH,Evening brings LOVE,Night brings REST,Hope you will have all of them everyday.HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010.ONE MORE REQUEST TO ALL ... PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SON WHO WILL APPEARING XTH STANDARD BOARD EXAM IN MARCH'2010.ALL OF YOUR'S BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS ARE REQUIRED FOR HIS SUCCESS.MY SON IS STRONG BELIEVER OF GURUVAYOORAPAN AS HE HAS MANY EXPERIENCE OF THE LORD'S BLESSING.THANK YOU EVERYBODYJAYASHREE

My prayers too for his success..

Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Fri, 1/1/10, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:

mprnair <nairradhakrishnanRE: [Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanayaguruvayur Received: Friday, 1 January, 2010, 12:41 AM

Guruvayoorappa

examination and to get admitted easily to whatever course he desires and he is eligible for, for his higher studies, aswell.

mpr

Thanks,

Regards,

Have a great day,

mprnair,

guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur] On Behalf Of jayathama2003Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:58 AMguruvayur@grou ps.com[Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear All Members,Each moment in a day has its own value.Morning brings HOPE,Afternoon brings FAITH,Evening brings LOVE,Night brings REST,Hope you will have all of them everyday.HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010.ONE MORE REQUEST TO ALL ... PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SON WHO WILL APPEARING XTH STANDARD BOARD EXAM IN MARCH'2010.ALL OF YOUR'S BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS ARE REQUIRED FOR HIS SUCCESS.MY SON IS STRONG BELIEVER OF GURUVAYOORAPAN AS HE HAS MANY EXPERIENCE OF THE LORD'S BLESSING.THANK YOU EVERYBODYJAYASHREE

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Dear Jayashreeji,

I shall pray for your SON's great success. Definitely he could score good percentage and always Guruvayoorappan's blessings will be with him.

With prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Wed, 6/1/10, regana9 <regana9 wrote:

regana9 <regana9RE: [Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanayaguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 6 January, 2010, 5:03 PM

Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Fri, 1/1/10, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan@ hotmail.com> wrote:

mprnair <nairradhakrishnan@ hotmail.com>RE: [Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanayaguruvayur@grou ps.comReceived: Friday, 1 January, 2010, 12:41 AM

Guruvayoorappa

examination and to get admitted easily to whatever course he desires and he is eligible for, for his higher studies, aswell. Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam. mpr

Thanks,

Regards, Have a great day, mprnair,

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Thank you very much --- On Thu, 1/7/10, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh wrote:

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkateshRE: [Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanayaguruvayur Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 11:28 AM

Dear Jayashreeji,

I shall pray for your SON's great success. Definitely he could score good percentage and always Guruvayoorappan' s blessings will be with him.

With prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Wed, 6/1/10, regana9 <regana9 > wrote:

regana9 <regana9 >RE: [Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanayaguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 6 January, 2010, 5:03 PM

Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Fri, 1/1/10, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan@ hotmail.com> wrote:

mprnair <nairradhakrishnan@ hotmail.com>RE: [Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanayaguruvayur@grou ps.comReceived: Friday, 1 January, 2010, 12:41 AM

Guruvayoorappa

examination and to get admitted easily to whatever course he desires and he is eligible for, for his higher studies, aswell. Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam. mpr

Thanks,

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

thank you much --- On Wed, 1/6/10, regana9 <regana9 wrote:

regana9 <regana9RE: [Guruvayur] Om Namo Narayanayaguruvayur Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 5:03 PM

Guruvayoorappa

Thanks,