IndiaDivine.org

New Year Wishes and a special GIFT!! Om Namo Narayanaya:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear GuruDevs, Thanks for all of your kind wishes, prayers and love, I feel humbled yet fortunate to have such a loving family in Guruvayoor Group. My ananthakodi Pranamam to Krishna and each one of you. Thank you!I like to take this occasion to wish all of you 'Ayur arogya soukham for yourself and your loved ones in this coming year and years ahead. May Guruvayoorappan bless each of you with the choicest blessings! We have a special NEW YEAR GIFT for our group. As many of you know our dear Savitriji has written an English commentary for "Njanappaana". Bhaktha Kavi Poonthanam used simple Malayalam words to explain life and his ananya bhakthi towards Guruvayoorappan through this legendary composition. Many of our members or their family can't read Malayalam and this will be an opportunity for them to read and enjoy the beautiful "Njana-ppaana" Thank you Savitriji for your bhakthi and hardwork that enabled all of us and future generations by this English commentary! My humble Pranamam and sincere thank you to you! May Guruvayoorappan bless you always.Our Kamleshji has compiled the Njanappaana to an e-book and my special thank you to Kamaleshji for his initiative and hard work to have this in one place! Pranam and thank you Kamaleshji!You can read the Njanappaana anytime from our web site guruvayoor.com under Njanappaana link. Or you can click the following link and enjoy the commentary - (please note that the PDF file is 23 MB and it might be slow for some of you. We will think of creating smaller files based on chapters soon.) http://guruvayoor.com/njanappaana/njanappaana.pdf Wish you all a very happy New Year again and if anyone wish to get the virtual Darshan of Guruvayoorappan on the first of the year, please use the following link.http://www.vimeo.com/2478220 Praying for your blessings and help in coming years.Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya:Sunil.

New

Njanappaana

Dear Sunilji and all GuruDevs,

Thank you so much for everything. With out the Guruvayur family I would have never attempted to write this interpretation. Sarojaji suggested and all of you encouraged me when I started the project. Every single day, I begged Bhagavaan to stop me if I were doing something against His wish. But He made me do it for 62 days with out interruption and he made me submit the last part on Thiruvonam day at the lotus feet of Vaamana Murthy. Because of His " apaara kaarunyam " , I think He accepted my " rice flakes with lot of stones and husk " . I have to especially thank Sarojaji for her suggestion and encouragement. My writings are like kindergarten children's writing when compared to Sarojaji's writing. Still she was very appreciative of my humble attempt. I am indebted to her for that.

Also Kamaleshji took so much time and effort to put that in an e-book form with beautiful pictures and sent it to me as a gift. When everybody is running around and complaining about meeting deadlines, I do not know how I can appreciate and thank Kamaleshji for spending this much time for my humble attempt.

Above all, with out Sunilji, none of my writings would have seen light. There is no doubt about that. Actually, after my retirement, Sunilji gave me a platform to practice writing. All my writings before I joined Guruvayur group is still sitting in the dark drawers in my home. I am not exaggerating one word in this. When ever I felt like, I used to write because writing poems, articles, parades and stories are my form of expression. But very few of them saw light through Mathrubhumi Vaaranthya pathippu or something. But Sunilji's constant encouragement and all Gurudev's appreciation gave me a chance to express myself or sometimes share what I read with the group. Guruvayur group is a platfrom for me to express myself with out worrying about any negative reaction because our common interest is Bhagavaan. And Sunilji is the captain of our " bhakthinouka " and I can never thank him enough for all His sincere and continuous effort to promote Bhakthi among Bhakthaas. We can see that in everything he does and especially how He brings Navaneetham every month with the support and help of so many other devotees behind the scene.

The only way I can reciprocate is by praying for all of you to Guruvayurappan. May Guruvayurappan guide all of us every moment of our life and bless us to think of Him continuously.

I am leaving for India on January 6th and will be back only in March. We have a get-together in our family to celebrate the 100th birth anniversary of my late father. Kottackal Kathakali group is presenting " Guruvayurappan " Kathakali written by our late father. I am planning to get a video of that and will pass it on to Sunilji when I come back. I am not sure whether it can be loaded in the web or not. But I will try to see what I can do.  Bhagavaan willing, I desire to spend a few days in Guruvayur. Also my journey will give all of you a welcome break from my daily mails.

May Bhagavaan shower all blessings in this new year and years to come!Regards and prayers

savitri

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Sunil M <menon_sunil wrote:

Dear GuruDevs,

Thanks for all of your kind wishes, prayers and love, I feel humbled yet fortunate to have such a loving family in Guruvayoor Group. My ananthakodi Pranamam to Krishna and each one of you. Thank you!

I like to take this occasion to wish all of you 'Ayur arogya soukham for yourself and your loved ones in this coming year and years ahead. May Guruvayoorappan bless each of  you with the choicest blessings!

We have a special NEW YEAR GIFT for our group.  As many of you know our dear Savitriji has written an English commentary for  " Njanappaana " .  Bhaktha Kavi Poonthanam used simple Malayalam words to explain life and his ananya bhakthi towards Guruvayoorappan through this legendary composition. Many of our members or their family can't read Malayalam and this will be an opportunity for them to read and enjoy the beautiful " Njana-ppaana "

Thank you Savitriji for your bhakthi and hardwork that enabled all of us and future generations by this English commentary! My humble Pranamam and sincere thank you to you! May Guruvayoorappan bless you always.

Our Kamleshji has compiled the Njanappaana to an e-book and my special thank you to Kamaleshji for his initiative and hard work to have this in one place! Pranam and thank you Kamaleshji!You can read the Njanappaana anytime from our web site guruvayoor.com under Njanappaana link.

Or you can click the following link and enjoy the commentary - (please note that the PDF file is 23 MB and it might be slow for some of you. We will think of creating smaller files based on chapters soon.)

http://guruvayoor.com/njanappaana/njanappaana.pdf Wish you all a very happy New Year again and if anyone wish to get the virtual Darshan of Guruvayoorappan on the first of the year, please use the following link.

http://www.vimeo.com/2478220 Praying for your blessings and help in coming years.Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya:Sunil.

New Njanappaana