IndiaDivine.org

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Dear All,

I Know this is bit early but write time to say bye to “Year 2009†& Welcome the “year 2010â€

I am just taking this opportunity to thank everyone, I mean EVERYONE, who made 2009 a fabulous year.. Hoping 2010 will be even better.

For all those I've made promises to and never kept –it was not deliberate but I will "improve" in 2010.

For those that have supported me and made me smile through all my hardships...I salute you! halaala.

For those I've disagreed with, argued with and just never got along with......well, I’m Sorry!!!!!!! Let’s try again next year.

Those that I've hurt... unintentionally/intentionally... I've already apologized "I'm Sorry" again.

For those that stuck a knife in my back the past is all forgotten.... forgiveness is the best revenge MAYBE!!!

All the true friends that I have: you ROCK!!!... Awesome!

Congratulations to all the new mommies & fathers, newlyweds etc..., no funerals please PALs.

But all in all, you PALs have made 2009 a great year; I wish you and your loved ones prosperity, good health, wealth, happiness, greener pastures, abundant blessings,

Warm Regards

ATHAVAN

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.