IndiaDivine.org

Have Grace of the Lord Venkatesha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste all,

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. MAY GURUVAYOORAPPAN CONTINUE TO SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS ON EACH AND EVERY ONE IN THIS GROUP AND THEIR FAMILIES.

I was in Kerala for about a month. I went to Guruvayoor also and had a nice darshan. We were planning to go on 29th and come back on 30th, but there was a bandh on 29th, hence we advanced our journey to 28th, thus could stay in Guruvayoor for 2 days. On 28th evening, it was Suddhi in the temple. On 29th, we had darshan during nirmalyam and vakacharthu and then it was punyaham as it was found that a Nambeesan who had pula made garland for God and hence, it was not clean. Tantri decided to do all the poojas again and there was 63 Seevelis that day, which means 189 pradakshinas with the same elephants who took Bhagavan on those days. It was 5.15 when Ucha Pooja was over, and the temple didnt close in the afternoon that day. All of us waited in the temple itself, hoping we could go and have darshan, they kept saying that all could go inside by 12 noon, then it was 1, 2 and so on. We stayed in the temple itself and could get darshan after Ucha Pooja and

later in the evening. The next day also I had darshan during nirmalyam and vakacharthu.

You might all have received the following forward. I got it thrice today, and I thought of forwarding it. It is good to see HIM again and again.

Jai Sree Krishna

Not everyone is blessed with this gift and if ?you do, kindly share it.

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

Have a ?Blessed Day....?

Forward it to all the loved ones for His Grace

--

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.