IndiaDivine.org

Is Lord Guruvayoorappan bless my Husband

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Thank you Sastriji for your wise words and piece of advice. In the last line what you said is the truth and nothing but the truth. This is not only for Sharmilaji but everybody in our group. We all are (at-least I am) proud of you and your words of wisdom are like "oasis" in the desert. Will it reach its destination? or fall into "deaf" ears?

" A person may go to the temple everyday but if he is dishonest and cheats others or is corrupt or disrespects his parents, his worship is of absolutely no use. "

I wish to narrate an incident that I experienced in 1995. I had an interview for a promotion that I liked and my supervisor told me after the interview, that I was on top of the list. But there was a "slip" between the cup and lip. An influential person intervened and his daughter was offered that post. My first reaction was "anger" and wanted to protest in writing. But I calmed down and left it to HIM saying to myself, that if it was meant for me I will get it. Within days, the girl refused to accept that job and I was called in and offered the job that I continued till my retirement in 2000. This is a true incident and a page from my own life. Similarly, if Sharmilaji's husband deserves this promotion HE will definitely help his "true" bhaktha and protect him. This is not the right time for Sharmila to "worry" but be happy for her child in her womb.

Om Namo Narayanaya

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Hare Krishna,

We have control over our Karma but still anything happened to us

or around is HIS wish. His devotee need not necessarily visit temple but must

visit the temple inside the body. In my opinion, he is still one of the pious

person and devotee but does not want to show that he is like other devotee who

visit temple quite often.

Hare Krishna,

Shiv Onkar Kumar,

"Misys" is the trade name for Misys plc (registered in England and Wales). Registration Number: 01360027. Registered office: One Kingdom Street, London W2 6BL, United Kingdom. For a list of Misys group operating companies please go to http://www.misys.com/corp/About_Us/misys_operating_companies.html. This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute the commencement of legal relations between you and Misys plc. Please refer to the executed contract between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the identity of the contracting party with which you are dealing.

Om namo Narayanaya

Respected Chandramenonji and Sharmilaji, Namaskaram

Chandramenonjis experience is really inspirational..thank you for sharing. Dear Sharmilaji how you could be so weak at this problems when we have Bhagavat Geetha. We are the products of Bharathmatha and we shouldnt be weak. Weakness is death that is what Swami Vivekanda said. If your husband is talented and is moral in his actions, nothing can block him. You should pass courage and trust in Bhagavan to the baby inside instead of anxiety and weakness. Humbly,

Manoj Kunniyur

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002guruvayur Sent: Sun, January 10, 2010 7:58:41 PM[Guruvayur] Re: Is Lord Guruvayoorappan bless my Husband

Om Namo Narayanaya

Thank you Sastriji for your wise words and piece of advice. In the last line what you said is the truth and nothing but the truth. This is not only for Sharmilaji but everybody in our group. We all are (at-least I am) proud of you and your words of wisdom are like "oasis" in the desert. Will it reach its destination? or fall into "deaf" ears?

" A person may go to the temple everyday but if he is dishonest and cheats others or is corrupt or disrespects his parents, his worship is of absolutely no use. "

I wish to narrate an incident that I experienced in 1995. I had an interview for a promotion that I liked and my supervisor told me after the interview, that I was on top of the list. But there was a "slip" between the cup and lip. An influential person intervened and his daughter was offered that post. My first reaction was "anger" and wanted to protest in writing. But I calmed down and left it to HIM saying to myself, that if it was meant for me I will get it. Within days, the girl refused to accept that job and I was called in and offered the job that I continued till my retirement in 2000. This is a true incident and a page from my own life. Similarly, if Sharmilaji's husband deserves this promotion HE will definitely help his "true" bhaktha and protect him. This is not the right time for Sharmila to "worry" but be happy for her child in her womb.

Om Namo Narayanaya

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Dear Devotees,

A true Krishna-bhakta is one who has taken *SharanAgathi* at the lotus feet of Ishta-deva Sri Krishna . Bhagavan bestows him with wisdom to transcend material addiction .

For such a Bhakta, the latest authentic reference book is Srimad Narayaneeyam . This divine book has the personal stamp of approval by Bhagavan Sri Krishna .

It's author Sri Melpathur Narayana Bhattathiri says frankly to Bhagavan in the book's Dasakam 3 slokam 2-3 :

" Oh Bhagavan Vishnu ! Plagued as I am by diseases both physical and mental , I am unable to turn my mind towards You. Please have pity on me and help me to sit peacefully in some quiet place chanting Your innumerable names and worshipping Your lotus feet . Nothing is impossible for one who has been blessed by You. Innumerable Bhaktas of Yourself have been liberated from their sorrows and worldly ties by Your mercy. Can I not be one such fortunate devotee of You ?"

The above verses reveal that , a true Krishna-Bhakta has the freedom to inform Bhagavan about his personal problems . Such a person has personal obligations which are to be fulfilled by him . Since he is the servant of Bhagavan, he is under Bhagavan's eternal protection.

An Atheist who has no faith in Bhagavan, is without divine protection . He is not guided by Vedic injunctions ( literary form of Bhagavan) . The activities which he considers as fair , may not necessarily be beneficial to him and the concerned in the long run . Two typical examples are Mr.Jawaharlal Nehru and Sri Sardar Patel ( India's first prime minister and Home minister respectively ) . Though Nehru was a gentleman , he was an Atheist , whose "non-vedic" enemy-appeasing policies on Kashmir, have backstabbed India in the long run . On the other hand , the veda following Patelji performed his *Raja-dharma* without fear and favor as *Nishkama-karma*. Legendary is Patelji's bold action to unify Indian nation by merging numerous tiny kingdoms . Had he not acted boldly at that time, India would have disintegrated into numerous pieces by now.

Regards,

Das

-------------------------guruvayur , Manoj Kunniyur <kunniyurmanoj wrote:>> Om namo Narayanaya >  > Respected Chandramenonji and Sharmilaji, Namaskaram>  >     Chandramenonjis experience is really inspirational..thank you for sharing. Dear Sharmilaji how you could be so weak at this problems when we have Bhagavat Geetha. We are the products of Bharathmatha and we shouldnt be weak. Weakness is death that is what Swami Vivekanda said. If your husband is talented and is moral in his actions, nothing can block him. You should pass courage and trust in Bhagavan to the baby inside instead of anxiety and weakness. Humbly,>  >                                                                                           Manoj Kunniyur >  >  > > > > > ________________________________> Chandra Menon chandrasmenon2002 guruvayur > Sun, January 10, 2010 7:58:41 PM> [Guruvayur] Re: Is Lord Guruvayoorappan bless my Husband> >  > Om Namo Narayanaya> Thank you Sastriji for your wise words and piece of advice. In the last line what you said is the truth and nothing but the truth. This is not only for Sharmilaji but everybody in our group. We all are (at-least I am) proud of you and your words of wisdom are like "oasis" in the desert. Will it reach its destination? or fall into "deaf" ears?> " A person may go to the temple everyday but if he is dishonest and cheats others or is corrupt or disrespects his parents, his worship is of absolutely no use. ">  > I wish to narrate an incident that I experienced in 1995. I had an interview for a promotion that I liked and my supervisor told me after the interview, that I was on top of the list. But there was a "slip" between the cup and lip. An influential person intervened and his daughter was offered that post. My first reaction was "anger" and wanted to protest in writing. But I calmed  down and left it to HIM saying to myself, that if it was meant for me I will get it. Within days, the girl refused to accept that job and I was called in and offered the job that I continued till my retirement in 2000. This is a true incident and a page from my own life. Similarly, if Sharmilaji's husband deserves this promotion HE will definitely help his "true" bhaktha and protect him. This is not the right time for Sharmila to "worry" but be happy for her child in her womb.> Om Namo Narayanaya>  > > "live and let live"> "They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive">