IndiaDivine.org

If I had another Janmam: Here is the powerful tusker for you to ride on?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HARI AUM(Sorryi, I missedto attach the PDF version of the poem, which anyway you can find in "Files"under Good Old Malayalam Poems) First of all whyride on a tusker? There is a sayingin Malayalam that those riding on elephants do not have to bother about dogs orsnakes. An elephant can easily travelthrough land and water. It does notneed any road or special tracks. It caneasily overcome any ordinary obstacles that may come in its way. And if it is a powerful tusker then the ridewill be very smooth and undisturbed! But how to get a poweful tusker? No problem; you get other wise prepared and the tusker will be there! Let us have asecond look at the meaning of the poem: Velukkumpol means at day break: - when your (fresh) day starts; when ever it may be.Kulikkenam – take bath. That is purification. You have to purify yourself from all the dirt that would have accumulated till then – on your body and mind. Forget the past – set aside all your burden of the past - start with a clean slate.Velutha Mundudukkenam – wear white clothes. White is the symbol of purity and cleanliness. Now you are clean and pure and you appear to be clean and pure too!Now you can simply start your free journey – go ahead and do what ever you feel like. You are already mounted on that powerful tusker: you will not be stopped or hindered by any one. Once you are clean and pure in all respects you will never be tempted to do any thing wrong too.Also, remember: you are riding a tusker, inviting the attention of the entire world (your surrounding)! Naturally you can't afford to do anything but good for all!You are already onthe most powerful tusker: you don't need any more now – let us leave all ofthem in their heard in the wild, with MOTHER NATURE!With Regards toall my fellow devotees,urs affly nb nair. guruvayur , NBhaskaran Nair <nbnair2000 wrote:>> HARI AUM> > A very common question: “If you had another Janmam (life),> how do you like to live it?> If I get another Janmam in the same situations, I can think> of 100 ways of living a far better and fruitful life. I will be able to avoid many wrong doings and wrong decisions> that happened in this life and I am sure I will be able to lead a far better> life in a very similar surroundings!> > Another life: whether possible or not is not within our> knowledge or control - we can only dream of it. And for dreams even sky need not be a limit! A nice pastime - day dreaming â€" to some> extent it is not bad.> > Let us think of something more probable and positive, within> our reach â€" another day! A very> positive and certain thing! I can> assure you. Don’t agree? If not come> back to me for the answer. Yesterday is gone: today is also going. Let us be better prepared to lead a far> better tomorrow. > If there is a tomorrow I would like to live like this: > (This is a beautiful Malayalam Poem, written in Google transliteration.> If you are using gmail, of course you will be able to read it with out any> problem. Anyway, I am attaching a PDF> format of the same poem too.). > > വെളàµà´•àµà´•àµà´®àµà´ªàµ‹à´³àµâ€ à´•àµà´³à´¿à´•àµà´•àµ‡à´£à´‚> വെളàµà´¤àµà´¤ à´®àµà´£àµà´Ÿàµà´Ÿàµà´•àµà´•àµ‡à´£à´‚> à´•à´°àµà´¤àµà´¤àµ‡à´±àµà´‚ കൊമàµà´ªà´¨à´¾à´¨> à´ªàµà´ªàµà´±à´¤àµà´¤àµ‡à´±à´¿ നടകàµà´•àµ‡à´£à´‚> [ Velukkompol Kulikkenam - Veluthamundudukkenam> Karutherum Kompanana - Ppuratheri Nadakkenam ]> > > It can be translated as:> Take bath in the morning â€" wear white clothes> Mount on a powerful tusker (male elephant) â€" and go your way.> > > I would have learned it (the> poem - not to live like that) some time in my school days.> The source and authorship of this poem is not known to me. If any of our> learned (Malayali) devotees knows any details about it, including the meaning the> same may kindly be shared.> With Regards to all my fellow devotees,> > urs affly nb nair.> > > > NB Nair, Scientific Officer(Retired), > Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Bombay.> Phone # 09869030507.> > The Golden Conduct-Rule applicable to almost all religions:> Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You> Ref. Religion for Dummies. ISBN: 07645-5264-3, page: 34.> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Shri NBNair-ji

What is 2nd life? Are we all not enjoying our 2nd life(or 3rd in my case after my Heart attack)? To me, "Life" is first formed within the chambers of mother's womb (some are unfortunate not to see the "light" and to be delivered at all) and the 2nd life after delivery? Even birds, snakes, and tortoises are also "dwijans" (egg first and the real shape second) and even our own teeth is also called "dwijan".

Now about early bath or when ever one take a bath, we clean our physical outside body, then put on white cloth to present a clean look to the rest. By doing prayer soon after bath, we "try" and purify our inner self. Climbing onto a "tusker", I think the author meant to be "elevated" to a higher level of thinking and not to look and stoop down to a low level. Being in a higher level you are certainly looked "up" by many. May be I am wrong.

In one of his posting our Leaned Sastriji said that we all are Bhrahman. If the soul is Bhrahman then our Body is also divine and could be called as Bhrahmam or "Bhrahmandam". What ever available in this Universe or Bhrahmam, is within our body also. The other "vasanas" earned or acquired in earlier lives are thrusted into the body with the soul to "enjoy" or "suffer" in its new life. Our soul has no "ability" to enter into a body, or selecting the persons whom we call our parents, and above all even the "place" where to be born. These are all HIS and ONLY HIS actions. HE like a "kumbhara" (who uses earth to make pots), mixes the ingredients of basic Five elements, namely, space, air, fire, water and Earth to "create" a "body" and pushes the "soul" for a fresh term. HIS creation is so unique that very seldom there are

identical bodies!!! All these 5 elements are pure and divine, hence our body is also divine. When the time comes for the"soul" to leave the body (that is certain and will happen) all these elements go back to their original form of basic elements. It is worth to mention that there is only change of forms and no destruction at all. Here comes our previous "karma phalam" and if parents are good, children naturally will become good and there are plenty of examples to prove this theory of mine.

About the 4 Varnas. We have very few "Bhrahmanas" still do exist (otherwise the world would have come to an end) but they do not want to share their "knowledge" as in the past and hence the loss is for the multitude. The real "kings" or "Kshathriyas" or extinct from this world. The vaisyas are not leading their life as they should, and we "all Sudraas" are fighting each other for "supremacy".

Narada advised the young Dhruva to recite only "Om Namo bhagavathe Vasudevaya" for his enlightenment.

Our Poonthaanam and Thunjath Ezhuthachan told to recite "om Narayana namaH" or Hari nama keerthanam for relief and release from the cycle of birth and death that are ignored by many of us.

Yes as you said, we all can leave the "tusker" to his life. Here is my "tusker" to climb, If we continue our own life without hurting others, "manasavacha" and "karmaNa" I am sure Lord Guruvayoorappan will be with us to guide us through.

Om namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

nbn <nbnair2000guruvayur Sent: Sat, January 16, 2010 6:02:44 AM[Guruvayur] Re: If I had another Janmam: Here is the powerful tusker for you to ride on?

HARI AUM

(Sorry, I missed to attach the PDF version of the poem, which anyway you can find in "Files" under Good Old Malayalam Poems)

First of all why ride on a tusker?

There is a saying in Malayalam that those riding on elephants do not have to bother about dogs or snakes. An elephant can easily travel through land and water. It does not need any road or special tracks. It can easily overcome any ordinary obstacles that may come in its way. And if it is a powerful tusker then the ride will be very smooth and undisturbed! But how to get a poweful tusker? No problem; you get other wise prepared and the tusker will be there!

Let us have a second look at the meaning of the poem:

Velukkumpol means at day break: - when your (fresh) day starts; when ever it may be.

Kulikkenam – take bath. That is purification. You have to purify your self from all the dirt that would have accumulated till then – on your body and mind. Forget the past – set aside all your burden of the past - start with a clean slate.

Velutha Mundudukkenam – wear white clothes. White is the symbol of purity and cleanliness. Now you are clean and pure and you appear to be clean and pure too!

Now you can simply start your free journey – go ahead and do what ever you feel like. You are already mounted on that powerful tusker: you will not be stopped or hindered by any one. Once you are clean and pure in all respects you will never be tempted to do any thing wrong too.

Also, remember: you are riding a tusker, inviting the attention of the entire world (your surrounding) ! Naturally you can't afford to do anything but good for all!

You are already on the most powerful tusker: you don't need any more now – let us leave all of them in their heard in the wild, with MOTHER NATURE!

With Regards to all my fellow devotees,

urs affly nb nair.

NB Nair, Scientific Officer(Retired) , Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Bombay.Phone # 09869030507.

Reply to sender | Reply to group Messages in this topic (3)

Recent Activity:

New Members 3

New Files 1

Visit Your Group Start a New Topic

MARKETPLACE

Going Green: Your resource for green living

Gurvayoorappa.

Sree Maha

Punyathman, Chandra Menonji,

It seems that you

put a very great and serious Vedantic Philosophical subject

in a most

simple manner and in such a way that even a layman can understand it

fully well. I extend

my humble and profound gratitude, with great appreciation.

Padaravindame Saranam,

Guruvayoorappa Saranam.

mpr

'LOKA SAMASTHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU'

Thank you,

Have a great day,

Regards,

mprnair,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Chandra

Menon

Saturday, January 23, 2010 5:37 PM

Guruv

Cc: NBnair

[Guruvayur] Re: If I had another Janmam: Here is the powerful

tusker for you to ride on?

Om Namo

Narayanaya

Dear Shri

NBNair-ji

What is 2nd

life? Are we all not enjoying our 2nd life(or 3rd in my case after my

Heart attack)? To me, " Life " is first formed within

the chambers of mother's womb (some are unfortunate not to see the

" light " and to be delivered at all) and the 2nd life after

delivery? Even birds, snakes, and tortoises are also

" dwijans " (egg first and the real shape second) and even our own

teeth is also called " dwijan " .

Now about

early bath or when ever one take a bath, we clean our physical outside

body, then put on white cloth to present a clean look to the

rest. By doing prayer soon after bath, we " try " and purify our inner

self. Climbing onto a " tusker " , I think the author meant to

be " elevated " to a higher level of thinking and not to look and

stoop down to a low level. Being in a higher level you are

certainly looked " up " by many. May be I am wrong.

In one of his

posting our Leaned Sastriji said that we all are Bhrahman. If the soul

is Bhrahman then our Body is also divine and could be called as Bhrahmam or " Bhrahmandam " . What

ever available in this Universe or Bhrahmam, is within our body also. The

other " vasanas " earned or acquired in earlier lives are thrusted into

the body with the soul to " enjoy " or " suffer " in its

new life. Our soul has no " ability " to enter into a body,

or selecting the persons whom we call our parents, and above all even the

" place " where to be born. These are all HIS and ONLY HIS actions.

HE like a " kumbhara " (who uses earth to

make pots), mixes the ingredients of basic Five elements,

namely, space, air, fire, water and Earth to " create " a

" body " and pushes the " soul " for a fresh term. HIS creation

is so unique that very seldom there are identical bodies!!! All

these 5 elements are pure and divine, hence our body is also divine. When the

time comes for the " soul " to leave the body (that is certain

and will happen) all these elements go back to their original form of

basic elements. It is worth to mention that there is only change of forms and

no destruction at all. Here comes our previous " karma

phalam " and if parents are good, children naturally will become good

and there are plenty of examples to prove this theory of mine.

About the 4

Varnas. We have very few " Bhrahmanas " still do exist (otherwise the world would have come

to an end) but they do not want to share their

" knowledge " as in the past and hence the loss is for the multitude.

The real " kings " or " Kshathriyas " or extinct from

this world. The vaisyas are not leading their life as they should, and

we " all Sudraas " are fighting each other for " supremacy " .

Narada

advised the young Dhruva to recite only " Om Namo bhagavathe

Vasudevaya " for his enlightenment.

Our Poonthaanam

and Thunjath Ezhuthachan told to recite " om Narayana namaH " or Hari

nama keerthanam for relief and release from the cycle of birth and death that

are ignored by many of us.

Yes as you

said, we all can leave the " tusker " to his life. Here is my

" tusker " to climb, If we continue our own life without hurting others,

" manasa " " vacha " and " karmaNa "

I am sure Lord Guruvayoorappan will be with us to guide us through.

Om namo

Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

" live and

let live "

" They alone

live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive "

nbn

<nbnair2000

guruvayur

Sat, January 16, 2010 6:02:44 AM

[Guruvayur] Re: If I had another Janmam: Here is the powerful

tusker for you to ride on?

HARI AUM

(Sorry, I missed to attach the PDF version of the poem,

which anyway you can find in " Files " under Good Old Malayalam Poems)

First of all why ride on a tusker?

There is a saying in Malayalam that those riding on

elephants do not have to bother about dogs or snakes. An elephant can

easily travel through land and water. It does not need any road or

special tracks. It can easily overcome any ordinary obstacles that may

come in its way. And if it is a powerful tusker then the ride will be

very smooth and undisturbed! But how to get a poweful tusker? No

problem; you get other wise prepared and the tusker will be there!

Let us have a second look at the meaning of the poem:

Velukkumpol means at

day break: - when your (fresh) day starts; when ever it may be.

Kulikkenam – take

bath. That is purification. You have to purify your self from

all the dirt that would have accumulated till then – on your body and

mind. Forget the past – set aside all your burden of the past -

start with a clean slate.

Velutha Mundudukkenam

– wear white clothes. White is the symbol of purity and

cleanliness. Now you are clean and pure and you appear to be

clean and pure too!

Now you can simply

start your free journey – go ahead and do what ever you feel like.

You are already mounted on that powerful tusker: you will not be stopped

or hindered by any one. Once you are clean and pure in all respects

you will never be tempted to do any thing wrong too.

Also, remember: you

are riding a tusker, inviting the attention of the entire world (your

surrounding) ! Naturally you can't afford to do anything but good for all!

You are already on the most powerful tusker: you don't

need any more now – let us leave all of them in their heard in the wild, with

MOTHER NATURE!

With Regards to all my fellow devotees,

urs affly nb nair.

NB

Nair, Scientific Officer(Retired) ,

Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Bombay.

Phone # 09869030507.

Reply to sender | Reply to group Messages in this topic (3)

Recent

Activity:

New Members 3

New Files 1

Visit Your Group Start a New Topic

MARKETPLACE

Going Green: Your resource for green living