IndiaDivine.org

Tiruppaavai Day 1 to 30

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari Om!Dear Sri Ranganathan,Thanks for sending us the Tiruppavai 1-30 with the wonderful pictures and texts. The poems are so captivating and I went in search of the audio versions as well in the internet. All the 30 days are filled with great poetic beauty and musically they are so melodious. I wasn't aware of this great Tamil tradition although I had heard some of the poems before. Who is this Bapu who drew those great pictures? Is he still alive? The pictures are worth keeping for ever!I made the 30 pages into a book (I have a pdf version available if any one is interested) Thanks for sharing!It is a great giftHari OM!SukumarEV Narasimhan <evnarasimhanNarasimhan EV <evnarasimhan; Group Sri Desika Sabha <sridesikasabha >; Group Srivaishanavasabha <srivaishnavasabha >; SriDesikasabha <sridesikasabhaWed, January 13, 2010 7:29:57 AM[Guruvayur] Tiruppaavai Day 30 [3 Attachments]

Dear Bhaagavtas, Pranamams..Please find attached images for Tiruppaavai Day 30 poem with meaning.adiyan,dAsan,Ranganathan.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail