IndiaDivine.org

Dive into the ocean of Divine eternal Peace

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dive into the ocean of Divine eternal Peace

Can peace ever be established at gunpoint? No, never. Those who want to establish peace by means of weapons, by terrifying others or through massacre, are committing a blunder. Peace is of the heart, not a product of machines. Peace can only rest on the foundation of empathy, mutual love and concern for all.

Peace is the ultimate happiness. It is the music of life for it is God manifested. Peace is the essence of life. It is the symbol of nobility and greatness, strength of mind and source of all noble thoughts. Those who cannot experience peace, also fail to realise bliss. Learn to imbibe peace within. Dive into the ocean of unabated peace.

Try doing this to attain peace. Sit quietly, closing your eyes, in solitude. Keep out flickering thoughts and reflect and pray in the following manner: I have seen enough of this mundane world with eyes wide open. I have spent my life, running after pleasure and material attainments. But where is happiness? Oh, my Lord, have mercy on me! Will my life be thus wasted, without experiencing ultimate bliss? Now, only You can lead me towards your path. All my deeds are bondages. Make me perform such deeds that will cut off these bondages to taste the sweet nectar of your love and happiness. Please accept my prayers. Help me plunge into the divine ocean of your love and bless me with your grace.

Bless me such that my life becomes meaningful. My wavering mind keeps me wandering forever... remaining attached to this mundane world, suffering pain in the pursuit of happiness. Bless me with strength, devotion and love. Take away my conceit. I seek your refuge. I do not pray for material attainments, but bless me with the divine wisdom.

Reflecting on such thoughts is at peace within. Keep other mundane thoughts at bay. Slowly but steadily, you will be filled with divine ecstasy. Your mind will be at peace. God is within you; you need not seek for him elsewhere. We tend to be in constant stress and hence, fail to realise that peace resides within us.

Don’t rush off for your daily chores as soon as you wake up. Try out the above method, closing your eyes, while still in bed. It will prove beneficial. Being fresh at this hour of the day, the mind is at peace. Take advantage of this state of mind.

Wherever you may be — at office, at home — take some time to contemplate. Prayer is not a time-bound process. Let it be a perpetual state. Let you life blossom. Let your every deed be guided by His thoughts. You are just the means. The Lord is the doer. So, do not do any work in haste. Ensure that you carry out your work with a calm and selfless attitude. Work done with patience proves to be more efficient.

In the beginning, as we are used to leading a restless life, peace continues to evade us. To retain peace within, try out the above methods again and again. By doing so, you will feel the Lord’s benediction in the form of peace. You will feel one with the Almighty. You mental agitation, perplexity and fickleness will disappear. You will lead a peaceful and happy life.

(By Prem Sai)