Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Sunil Menon included

below]

Dear GuruDevs,

Attaching Makaram/Jan 2010 issue of our group's monthly Newletter -

Navaneetham.

My apologies to Guruvayoorappan & everyone of you for a late edition this

time. Due to some other personal commitments in the last two weeks, I could not

devote as much time to work and complete Navaneetham.

We have a slightly large issue this time with 41 pages filled with beautiful

articles, poems and bhakthi filled items.

Our member of the month is our own Shri Udayabhanu Panickarkji. Please see his

profile and details at the end of the Newsletter.

We have many new authors this time and I hope you enjoy their bhakthi filled

articles and poems.

I like to sincerely thank Shri. Gopalakrishnan of Delhi for extending a great

help by typing a large hand written Malayalam document to computer. He has done

it in a very short time with utmost dedication. He has also offered to type any

Malayalam hand written documents to the computer in the future.

I really like to point out his example of selfless seva and volunteer spirit as

a lesson for me and many of us in the group as pure Madhava Seva. Thank you

Gopalakrishnan-ji.

Please read and reply ... Also share & inspire more authors and artists in

the group and in your family and friends circles.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil

HARI AUMThis issue literally beat me. Even for a glance it took more time than I usually take to read the whole issue in one go.The credit goes to Sunilji and the whole editorial team whose incessant, consistent and persistent endeavour steeped in the unerring true 'BHAKTHI' alone helped in achieving this veritable surprise.Certainly the credits are due to all the contributors too.I always urged to fill the pages with more and more of original writings and it has hopefully achieved this time almost 100%.Kudos and bouquets, once again Sunilji and the Editorial team.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Thank you sunil for this b'ful navaneetham attachment..

om namo bhagavathe vasudevayaanu--- On Wed, 20/1/10, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Navaneetham - Makaram / Jan 2010 issue.. [1 Attachment]guruvayur Date: Wednesday, 20 January, 2010, 8:14 AM

Dear GuruDevs, Attaching Makaram/Jan 2010 issue of our group's monthly Newletter - Navaneetham. My apologies to Guruvayoorappan & everyone of you for a late edition this time. Due to some other personal commitments in the last two weeks, I could not devote as much time to work and complete Navaneetham. We have a slightly large issue this time with 41 pages filled with beautiful articles, poems and bhakthi filled items. Our member of the month is our own Shri Udayabhanu Panickarkji. Please see his profile and details at the end of the Newsletter. We have many new authors this time and I hope you enjoy their bhakthi filled articles and poems.I like to sincerely thank Shri. Gopalakrishnan of Delhi for extending a great help by typing a large hand written Malayalam document to computer. He has done it in a

very short time with utmost dedication. He has also offered to type any Malayalam hand written documents to the computer in the future. I really like to point out his example of selfless seva and volunteer spirit as a lesson for me and many of us in the group as pure Madhava Seva. Thank you Gopalakrishnan- ji. Please read and reply ... Also share & inspire more authors and artists in the group and in your family and friends circles. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Namaste Sunil and Guru Devs!Excellent issue!  I read few of the articles and skimmed through the rest.  I thoroughly enjoyed the " Two in One " sayana pradakshinam and the Sreekrishna Karnamrtam slokam.  Congratulations to Pankickerji!  I hope to read others later.

The pictures of Lord Siva and Lord Subramanian are appropriate for the seasonal holy days.  We all pray to Lord Siva to have 'hari bhakti'.  He is considered the greatest admirer of Srimad Bhagavatam.  Therefore this is all the more appropriate for Guruvayoor group.

Thanks to the authors and the silent workers.  That is Madhava seva and my pranamam to them.Hari Aum!Chith PuramOn Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Sunil Menon included below]

Dear GuruDevs, Attaching Makaram/Jan 2010 issue of our group's monthly Newletter - Navaneetham. 

My apologies to Guruvayoorappan & everyone of you for a late edition this time. Due to some other personal commitments in the last two weeks, I could not devote as much time to work and complete Navaneetham.

We have a slightly large issue this time with 41 pages filled with beautiful articles, poems and bhakthi filled items. Our member of the month is our own Shri Udayabhanu Panickarkji. Please see his profile and details at the end of the Newsletter.

We have many new authors this time and I hope you enjoy their bhakthi filled articles and poems.I like to sincerely thank Shri. Gopalakrishnan of Delhi for extending a great help by typing

a large hand written Malayalam document to computer. He has done it in a very short time with utmost dedication. He has also offered to type any Malayalam hand written documents to the computer in the future.

I really like to point out his example of selfless seva and volunteer spirit as a lesson for me and many of us in the group as pure Madhava Seva. Thank you Gopalakrishnan-ji.  Please read and reply ... Also share & inspire more authors and artists in the group and in your family and friends circles.

Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Namasthe Sunilji

Thank you for this beautiful issue of Navaneetham. Vinod Pillai

Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723/7876067Mailto:VinodPillai777--- On Tue, 19/1/10, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Navaneetham - Makaram / Jan 2010 issue.. [1 Attachment]guruvayur Date: Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 6:44 PM

[Attachment(s) from Sunil Menon included below]

Dear GuruDevs, Attaching Makaram/Jan 2010 issue of our group's monthly Newletter - Navaneetham. My apologies to Guruvayoorappan & everyone of you for a late edition this time. Due to some other personal commitments in the last two weeks, I could not devote as much time to work and complete Navaneetham. We have a slightly large issue this time with 41 pages filled with beautiful articles, poems and bhakthi filled items. Our member of the month is our own Shri Udayabhanu Panickarkji. Please see his profile and details at the end of the Newsletter. We have many new authors this time and I hope you enjoy their bhakthi filled articles and poems.I like to sincerely thank Shri. Gopalakrishnan of Delhi for extending a great help by typing a large hand written Malayalam document to computer. He has done it in a

very short time with utmost dedication. He has also offered to type any Malayalam hand written documents to the computer in the future. I really like to point out his example of selfless seva and volunteer spirit as a lesson for me and many of us in the group as pure Madhava Seva. Thank you Gopalakrishnan-ji. Please read and reply ... Also share & inspire more authors and artists in the group and in your family and friends circles. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Attachment(s) from Sunil Menon

1 of 1 File(s)

navaneetham_jan_2010.pdf