IndiaDivine.org

Thank you Gopalakrishnan- ji.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HARI AUMTo give more than one takes is a good idea. This forum provides one the opportunity to practice that idea. The 'NAVANEETHAM' certainly reflects this mindset of the members. Those of you who might be feeling shy of posting / contributing in the discussions may well offer their services to the upkeep of the forum. I am sure there are many hidden gems whose abilities and knowledge can be well used for the betterment of the forum. As the number of members have swelled quite considerably - 1546 last count - Sunilji

will definetly need some more hands and minds to effectively conduct the forum.Just mail to Sunilji

asking for the areas where one can be useful.This way one can truly say - i am a true guruvayurappan

devotee. "yaj~nArthAtkarmaNo.anyatra loko.aya.n karmabandhanaHtadartha.n karma kaunteya muktasa~NgaH samAchara " - BG verse 3 / 9RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANAps: Special mention of a true devotee -Shree Gopalakrishnanji of Delhi.Sunilji writes:I like to sincerely thank Shri. Gopalakrishnan of Delhi for extending a great help by typing a large hand written Malayalam document to computer. He has done it in a very short time with utmost dedication. He has also offered to type any Malayalam hand written documents to the computer in the future. I really like to point out his example of selfless seva and volunteer spirit as a lesson for me and many of us in the group as pure Madhava Seva. Thank you Gopalakrishnan- ji.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.