IndiaDivine.org

Navaneetham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sunil,

I am sorry for my late response and message of appreciation for our latest Navaneetham that had many "firsts". This is the first for 2010. This is (unfortunately) the "first" without any articles in recent months from our devotee Savithri Puram (obvious due to her being at "home" in India but away from "home" in USA). But to compensate there are few new contributors participating which is encouraging news and I sincerely hope more will come forward in future. As Balagopal said, to read this issue completely it will take (for me) all the time until the next one arrives. Though it was delayed by a few days, the "delay was worth waiting" and Thank you for a slightly larger issue,. Being born in Pallassana, (Pallavoor is only 5 kms away) I was glad to read the article about Pallavoor Siva temple (that I visited only once) and grateful to the article in bringing

back my memory. It is very nice to read about (Man of the month) our Udhayabhanu Panickar (though old, he is still a rising sun - udhayabhanu) and his enormous services to educate the mass. I sincerely wish we have many more like him around us.

I am immensely glad to read your write up (First) in our Navaneetham about our KVGji's Bhaktharanjini publications' 2nd edition of Narayaneeyam (which is an asset to any household) to be published soon and have covered it very nicely. Our Shri Chithpuram is also doing his own publicity for this book, which I am sure more and more will come forward to place orders and be recipient at the bargain pre-publication offer than the price quoted as MRP in the book-shops later, and enjoy not only the devotion (bhakthi) of Narayana Bhattathiri but also the language (Sanskrit - vibhakthi) towards our Lord Guruvayoorappan by all. This is a knowledge (jnjaanam -à´œàµà´žà´¾à´¨à´‚) that has to be experienced (vijnjaanam - വിജàµà´žà´¾à´¨à´‚) by each and everyone.

I wish more and more expert (computer savy) volunteers come forward in assisting you for this service of publishing our Navaneetham and be part and particle of this Wonderful Web World of Guruvayoor. My sincere prayers to Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless you and your family (we all belong to that) for Aayur Aarogya soukhyam.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"