IndiaDivine.org

Sun

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

To my Gurus and Gurudevs

Today morning while watching Sun with my naked eye, this thought suddenly propped in my mind.

Sun is all powerful and give us light and heat. Sun cannot give rain for that HE needs the help of Water. With these two together cannot provide rain without the help of Air and "space". These four need the help of "earth" who accumulates and hold water so that the process of "rain" could take place. Earth by itself cannot produce "food" without the help of all these "elements". Thus we see the inter-connections between and/or among all these elements in achieving the best results. These all are HIS "creations" and act in accordance to the "law" that is set by HIM and we see a rhythm and they repeat exactly every day/year throughout. While we "ordinary" humans are also created by HIM by a combination of all these elements inside our body, we cannot survive

without the active outside help of these elements. But we do not "act" in unison like these elements because of our wandering and jealous "mind".

Extending the same theory to a "family" the head of the family cannot do all by himself without active support from the rest of the family. Man and woman complements each other to raise a family. If husband considers himself as "Lord Vishnu" then he must consider his wife as "Lakshmi Devi" and treat her accordingly and vice versa. Parents/elders should be careful with their talks and actions as children usually pick up these "qualities" from parents/elders. Leading a "karma yogi's" role in life is as strenuous as any other path to "moksham". There is no easy way to achieve this. Every

action should be without expecting any "results" in return and should be performed as a "yajnyam" or "offer". Begetting children is our "karma phalam" and bringing them up is our "duty" or "Dharma" . We perform "kanya dhaanam" in daughter's marriage and accept "kanya" as "lakshmi" to our home for a son. There should be no consideration of "wealth" or dowry in this dealings at all, or else, this will be a "business" deal involving "profit and loss".

If same "law" of universe is applied to our family life, disowning or discarding our wandering and jelous mind, then the "life" will also follow in line and this world itself will be "Heaven".

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

(Indebted to Shri MPRNair for his selfless contribution)

wonderful. . Dr. SarojaRamanujam , M.A., Ph.D, sanskritsiromanireply to sarojram18 and to get the previous posts--- On

Wed, 1/27/10, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] Sun"Guruv" <guruvayur >Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 4:51 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

To my Gurus and Gurudevs

Today morning while watching Sun with my naked eye, this thought suddenly propped in my mind.

Sun is all powerful and give us light and heat. Sun cannot give rain for that HE needs the help of Water. With these two together cannot provide rain without the help of Air and "space". These four need the help of "earth" who accumulates and hold water so that the process of "rain" could take place. Earth by itself cannot produce "food" without the help of all these "elements". Thus we see the inter-connections between and/or among all these elements in achieving the best results. These all are HIS "creations" and act in accordance to the "law" that is set by HIM and we see a rhythm and they repeat exactly every day/year throughout. While we "ordinary" humans are also created by HIM by a combination of all these elements inside our body, we cannot survive

without the active outside help of these elements. But we do not "act" in unison like these elements because of our wandering and jealous "mind".

Extending the same theory to a "family" the head of the family cannot do all by himself without active support from the rest of the family. Man and woman complements each other to raise a family. If husband considers himself as "Lord Vishnu" then he must consider his wife as "Lakshmi Devi" and treat her accordingly and vice versa. Parents/elders should be careful with their talks and actions as children usually pick up these "qualities" from parents/elders. Leading a "karma yogi's" role in life is as strenuous as any other path to "moksham". There is no easy way to achieve this. Every

action should be without expecting any "results" in return and should be performed as a "yajnyam" or "offer". Begetting children is our "karma phalam" and bringing them up is our "duty" or "Dharma" . We perform "kanya dhaanam" in daughter's marriage and accept "kanya" as "lakshmi" to our home for a son. There should be no consideration of "wealth" or dowry in this dealings at all, or else, this will be a "business" deal involving "profit and loss".

If same "law" of universe is applied to our family life, disowning or discarding our wandering and jelous mind, then the "life" will also follow in line and this world itself will be "Heaven".

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

Dear brother.Radhe Krishna!WELL SAID.  THIS IS THE ULTIMATE PHILOSOPHY THAT GOVERN THE WORLD!LOVEBROTHER GOPALOn Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 4:51 AM, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

To my Gurus and Gurudevs

Sun is all powerful and give us light and heat. Sun cannot give rain for that HE needs the help of Water. With these two together cannot provide rain without the help of Air and " space " . These four need the help of " earth " who accumulates and hold water so that the process of " rain " could take place. Earth by itself cannot produce " food " without the help of all these " elements " . Thus we see the inter-connections between and/or among all these elements in achieving the best results. These all are  HIS " creations " and act in accordance to the " law " that is set by HIM and we see a rhythm and they repeat exactly every day/year throughout. While we " ordinary " humans are also created by HIM by a combination of all these elements inside our body, we cannot survive

without the active outside help of these elements. But we do not " act " in unison like these elements because of our wandering and jealous " mind " .

Extending the same theory to a " family "  the head of the family cannot do all by himself without active support from the rest of the family. Man and woman complements each other to raise a family. If husband considers himself as " Lord Vishnu " then he must consider his wife as " Lakshmi Devi " and treat her accordingly and vice versa. Parents/elders should be careful with their talks and actions as children usually pick up these " qualities " from parents/elders. Leading a " karma yogi's " role in life is as strenuous as any other path to " moksham " . There is no easy way to achieve this. Every

action should be without expecting any " results " in return and should be performed as a " yajnyam " or " offer " . Begetting children is our " karma phalam " and bringing them up is our " duty " or " Dharma " . We perform " kanya dhaanam " in daughter's marriage and accept " kanya " as " lakshmi " to our home for a son. There should be no consideration of " wealth " or dowry in this dealings at all, or else, this will be a " business " deal involving " profit and loss " .

If same " law " of universe is applied to our family life, disowning or discarding our wandering and jelous mind,  then the " life " will also follow in line and this world itself will be " Heaven " .

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

" live and let live "

" They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive "

-- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿  മംഗളം  നാമ  യസàµà´¯  വാചി  പàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡              ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿  തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ  മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:    .

Gurvayoorappa.

Sree Maha

Punyathman,

I think only great

souls like you can write such serious subjects in such a simple language.

It is the

philosophy of the phenomenon of the principal relation between the Brhmandam

and Pindandam

(Yatha brhmando, thatha pindando) or the Macrocosm and the Microcosm,

that you have

enlightened so simply in your writing. There is much to imbibe from your

messages.

My humble Pranams,

Padaravindame Saranam,

Guruvayoorappa Saranam.

'LOKA SAMASTHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU'

Thank you,

Have a great day,

Regards,

mprnair,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Chandra

Menon

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 5:21 PM

Guruv

[Guruvayur] Sun

Om

Namo Narayanaya

To

my Gurus and Gurudevs

Today morning while watching Sun with my naked eye, this

thought suddenly propped in my mind.

Sun is all powerful and give us light and heat. Sun

cannot give rain for that HE needs the help of Water. With these two

together cannot provide rain without the help of Air and " space " .

These four need the help of " earth " who accumulates

and hold water so that the process of " rain " could take place. Earth

by itself cannot produce " food " without the help of all these

" elements " . Thus we see the inter-connections between and/or among

all these elements in achieving the best results. These all are HIS

" creations " and act in accordance to the " law " that is set

by HIM and we see a rhythm and they repeat exactly every day/year throughout.

While we " ordinary " humans are also created by

HIM by a combination of all these elements inside our body,

we cannot survive without the active outside help of these elements. But

we do not " act " in unison like these elements because of our

wandering and jealous " mind " .

Extending the same theory to a " family " the head of the family cannot do all by himself without

active support from the rest of the family. Man and woman complements

each other to raise a family. If husband considers himself as " Lord Vishnu " then he must consider his wife as " Lakshmi Devi " and treat her accordingly and vice

versa. Parents/elders should be careful with their talks and

actions as children usually pick up these " qualities " from parents/elders.

Leading a " karma yogi's " role in life is as strenuous as any other

path to " moksham " . There is no easy way to achieve this. Every action

should be without expecting any " results " in return and should be

performed as a " yajnyam " or " offer " . Begetting children is

our " karma phalam " and bringing them up is our " duty " or

" Dharma " . We perform " kanya dhaanam " in daughter's

marriage and accept " kanya " as " lakshmi " to our home for a

son. There should be no consideration of " wealth " or dowry in

this dealings at all, or else, this will be a

" business " deal involving " profit and loss " .

If same " law " of universe is applied to our family

life, disowning or discarding our wandering and jelous mind,

then the " life " will also follow in line and this world itself will

be " Heaven " .

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

" live and let live "

" They alone

live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive "

(Indebted

to Shri MPRNair for his selfless contribution)

Namaste Chandraji!Excellent view of panca bhootams but presented in a simple manner!  Now I am looking forward to more writings like this.Hari Aum!Respectfully

Chith PuramOn Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

To my Gurus and Gurudevs

Sun is all powerful and give us light and heat. Sun cannot give rain for that HE needs the help of Water. With these two together cannot provide rain without the help of Air and " space " . These four need the help of " earth " who accumulates and hold water so that the process of " rain " could take place. Earth by itself cannot produce " food " without the help of all these " elements " . Thus we see the inter-connections between and/or among all these elements in achieving the best results. These all are  HIS " creations " and act in accordance to the " law " that is set by HIM and we see a rhythm and they repeat exactly every day/year throughout. While we " ordinary " humans are also created by HIM by a combination of all these elements inside our body, we cannot survive

without the active outside help of these elements. But we do not " act " in unison like these elements because of our wandering and jealous " mind " .

Extending the same theory to a " family "  the head of the family cannot do all by himself without active support from the rest of the family. Man and woman complements each other to raise a family. If husband considers himself as " Lord Vishnu " then he must consider his wife as " Lakshmi Devi " and treat her accordingly and vice versa. Parents/elders should be careful with their talks and actions as children usually pick up these " qualities " from parents/elders. Leading a " karma yogi's " role in life is as strenuous as any other path to " moksham " . There is no easy way to achieve this. Every

action should be without expecting any " results " in return and should be performed as a " yajnyam " or " offer " . Begetting children is our " karma phalam " and bringing them up is our " duty " or " Dharma " . We perform " kanya dhaanam " in daughter's marriage and accept " kanya " as " lakshmi " to our home for a son. There should be no consideration of " wealth " or dowry in this dealings at all, or else, this will be a " business " deal involving " profit and loss " .

If same " law " of universe is applied to our family life, disowning or discarding our wandering and jelous mind,  then the " life " will also follow in line and this world itself will be " Heaven " .

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

" live and let live "

" They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive "

Om Namo Narayanaya

To my Gurus and Gurudevs

Thanks for all your kind wishes. But it is not "me" or "I" responsible for that scribbling, but all due to HIS mercy that prompted me to write. I am fully aware that without HIS blessings nothing will move. While 'looking' at the Sun, the idea came out and also took "some" gist from our MPRNair-ji to complete that posting. I offer all your "kind words" of appreciation at HIS lotus feet and I sincerely pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless all including me to lead us in right direction

Om Namo Narayanaya

"live and let live"

HARI AUMMost of the time one is so 'busy' that we miss to see the 'wonder' in the world. It was 'his' grace that got you to experience the mutiplicity and its connections. May 'him' 'show' more and more of 'his' 'viswaroopam' and make you 'wonder' and 'happy'. These are all due to the intensity of your 'bhakthi' towards 'him'.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.