IndiaDivine.org

Sun - PanchabhoothangaL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari OM!Uncle Chandraji has put together a great, but simple explanation of the 'pancheekaraNam" and, it felt like a beautiful poem depicting he interconnections of all elements. He even connects the rhythm of elements and their relevance in life!It reminded me of a poem I wrote and Navaneetham had published it sometime back.--------------------------panjchabhoothangngaLil panjchalim_gangngaL sanjchitha kar_mmaththinu panjchEndRiyampanjchaakshareemanthrapporuLaayoLiyaay~panjchabaaNaariyaam paramESvarankaanjcheepuraththil bhoomilim_gamkaaLahasthiyilO vaayulim_gamagni lim_gaththinaal

athiviSuddhamthiruvaNNaamala SivalOkamthiruvaanikkarayil theer_ththhajalalim_gamchidam_baram aakaaSalim_gamaakaaSam athbhuthamadvaitha lim_gamanjchithaL_ppoovupOl antharam_gaththildEva mahaadEva nin dar_SanampanjchapraaNanum chEr_nnaNlaviTuththethumga thuTi thaaLa mELamDamaruvil thum_ga thuTithaaLamELam-------------In Thoolika font below:dÕg¥Y¹q¢v dÕk¢«L¹w oÕ¢Y Jt½·¢c¤ d©Õ±z¢i«dÕ¡Èj£h±É¨¸¡yq¡¨i¡q¢i¡i®dÕf¡X¡j¢i¡« dj©hm§juJ¡Õ£d¤j·¢v g¥h¢k¢«L«J¡qpoí¢i¢©k¡ l¡i¤k¢«L«AÞ¢ k¢«L·¢c¡v AY¢l¢m¤Ú«Y¢yl»¡hk m¢l©k¡J«Y¢yl¡c¢´ji¢v

Y£tÃQkk¢«L«O¢a«fjh¡J¡mk¢«L«BJ¡mhΤYh¨¨a§Y k¢«L«AÕ¢Yw¸¥l¤©d¡kÉj«L·¢v©al hp¡©al c¢u atmc«dÕ±d¡Xc¤« ©Ot¼xkl¢T¤¨·Y¤«L Y¤T¢ Y¡q ©hq«Vhyl¢v Y¤«L Y¤T¢Y¡q©hq«--------------Chith Puram <krsnakrpaguruvayur Sent: Wed, January 27, 2010 4:01:05 AMRe: [Guruvayur]

Sun

Namaste Chandraji!Excellent view of panca bhootams but presented in a simple manner! Now I am looking forward to more writings like this.Hari Aum!Respectfully

Chith PuramOn Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

To my Gurus and Gurudevs

Today morning while watching Sun with my naked eye, this thought suddenly propped in my mind.

Sun is all powerful and give us light and heat. Sun cannot give rain for that HE needs the help of Water. With these two together cannot provide rain without the help of Air and "space". These four need the help of "earth" who accumulates and hold water so that the process of "rain" could take place. Earth by itself cannot produce "food" without the help of all these "elements". Thus we see the inter-connections between and/or among all these elements in achieving the best results. These all are HIS "creations" and act in accordance to the "law" that is set by HIM and we see a rhythm and they repeat exactly every day/year throughout. While we "ordinary" humans are also created by HIM by a combination of all these elements inside our body, we cannot survive

without the active outside help of these elements. But we do not "act" in unison like these elements because of our wandering and jealous "mind".

Extending the same theory to a "family" the head of the family cannot do all by himself without active support from the rest of the family. Man and woman complements each other to raise a family. If husband considers himself as "Lord Vishnu" then he must consider his wife as "Lakshmi Devi" and treat her accordingly and vice versa. Parents/elders should be careful with their talks and actions as children usually pick up these "qualities" from parents/elders. Leading a "karma yogi's" role in life is as strenuous as any other path to "moksham". There is no easy way to achieve this. Every

action should be without expecting any "results" in return and should be performed as a "yajnyam" or "offer". Begetting children is our "karma phalam" and bringing them up is our "duty" or "Dharma" . We perform "kanya dhaanam" in daughter's marriage and accept "kanya" as "lakshmi" to our home for a son. There should be no consideration of "wealth" or dowry in this dealings at all, or else, this will be a "business" deal involving "profit and loss".

If same "law" of universe is applied to our family life, disowning or discarding our wandering and jelous mind, then the "life" will also follow in line and this world itself will be "Heaven".

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

(Indebted to Shri MPRNair for his selfless contribution)

All new Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.