IndiaDivine.org

Jai Nitai Gaura Chandra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Prayers composed by LOCANA DASA THAKUR 

1. " Lord Nityananda, the Wealth of My Life "

2.O my Lord Nityananda, wealth of my life! O my master Nitai!

3.I have no other means of deliverance except the mercy of Nitai!

4.Leaving behind all worldly pleasures, I want to reduce the happiness of family life to ashes.

5.Like a mendicant I shall live begging in town and glorifying the holy names of Lord Nitai.

6.Places where Lord Nityananda is not present I will not enter.

7.At peoples faces I wish not to look. Only Nitai I want to see.

8.The water of the Ganga has emanated from His lotus feet and Lord Siva has accepted it on his head.

9.In great distress the non-devotees give up their lives without worshipping Lord Nityananda.

10. " I will light a fire in the mouths of those who do not worship my Lord Nityananda. "

LET US NOT MAKE OUR STOMACH A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH. LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. Animals are to be loved, not eaten. Eating flesh is good neither for the mind nor for the intellect, not even for the body. It distorts the basic character of human. Think Soul is Soul and it came from the Supreme Soul...God Head Krishna

Chant:Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare