IndiaDivine.org

Guruvayur Personal Experience- 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, This experience happened last year and my second one. And its extra special to me

since it occurred only to me :) after our darshan inside the nada, I was

waiting out while my parents went to buy Paal ada payasam. I was standing near

that blessed place where my previous experience happened(the chandanam

distribution place). We were visiting Guruvayur on a Saturday and it was

throbbing with lakhs of people. The queue for all prasadams was to the hilt.

Suddenly I noticed the pujari distributing the chandanam. As you all know the

chndanam they give is light brown in colour but the pujari had on his forehead

the chandanam they use to decorate the idol(that beautiful gold colour one).

And I wistfully thought for a minute “I want some of that gold oneâ€.

After some time the pujari looked up at me and

smiled, but I just turned back n stood. He came towards me and tapped my

shoulder and extended his hand. I was wondering what is this? He opened his

fist and lo! Some of that beautiful gold chandanam :) the best part was when he

told to me “isn’t this what you wanted?†:) I was so shocked and before I could

thank him he took off. I searched for him everywhere but couldn’t find him.

Again I understood its Krishna leela. I hope I have more experiences like this.

Krishna Guruvayurappa…..

Chitraji,

As you truly mentioned, He understood what you wanted and gave it to you. Blessed are you. Please do share such experiences.

Jai Sree Krishna

Chithra Parameswaran <chithra_libranguruvayur Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 8:52:36 AM[Guruvayur] Guruvayur Personal Experience- 2

Hare Krishna,

This experience happened last year and my second one. And its extra special to me since it occurred only to me :) after our darshan inside the nada, I was waiting out while my parents went to buy Paal ada payasam. I was standing near that blessed place where my previous experience happened(the chandanam distribution place). We were visiting Guruvayur on a Saturday and it was throbbing with lakhs of people. The queue for all prasadams was to the hilt. Suddenly I noticed the pujari distributing the chandanam. As you all know the chndanam they give is light brown in colour but the pujari had on his forehead the chandanam they use to decorate the idol(that beautiful gold colour one). And I wistfully thought for a minute “I want some of that gold oneâ€. After some

time the pujari looked up at me and smiled, but I just turned back n stood. He came towards me and tapped my shoulder and extended his hand. I was wondering what is this? He opened his fist and lo! Some of that beautiful gold chandanam :) the best part was when he told to me “isn’t this what you wanted?†:) I was so shocked and before I could thank him he took off. I searched for him everywhere but couldn’t find him. Again I understood its Krishna leela.

I hope I have more experiences like this.

Krishna Guruvayurappa…..

Hare Krishna

Really wonderful experience. You are really a blessed devotee.

Pranamam

Sujesh

--- On Sat, 1/30/10, Chithra Parameswaran <chithra_libran wrote:

Chithra Parameswaran <chithra_libran[Guruvayur] Guruvayur Personal Experience- 2guruvayur Date: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 11:22 AM

Hare Krishna,

This experience happened last year and my second one. And its extra special to me since it occurred only to me :) after our darshan inside the nada, I was waiting out while my parents went to buy Paal ada payasam. I was standing near that blessed place where my previous experience happened(the chandanam distribution place). We were visiting Guruvayur on a Saturday and it was throbbing with lakhs of people. The queue for all prasadams was to the hilt. Suddenly I noticed the pujari distributing the chandanam. As you all know the chndanam they give is light brown in colour but the pujari had on his forehead the chandanam they use to decorate the idol(that beautiful gold colour one). And I wistfully thought for a minute “I want some of that gold oneâ€. After some

time the pujari looked up at me and smiled, but I just turned back n stood. He came towards me and tapped my shoulder and extended his hand. I was wondering what is this? He opened his fist and lo! Some of that beautiful gold chandanam :) the best part was when he told to me “isn’t this what you wanted?†:) I was so shocked and before I could thank him he took off. I searched for him everywhere but couldn’t find him. Again I understood its Krishna leela.

Krishna Guruvayurappa…..

Hari Om,

It is all His Leela. He will show his presence in some way or the other, If we truly and sincerely think of Him.

Hare Krishna...

DINESH NAMBIAR MP

Penguin books india ltd,

karnataka

Chithra Parameswaran <chithra_libranguruvayur Sent: Sat, 30 January, 2010 11:22:36 AM[Guruvayur] Guruvayur Personal Experience- 2

Hare Krishna,

Krishna Guruvayurappa…..

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.