IndiaDivine.org

NaaRaanath bhranthan [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sunilji,

That was an excellent article. Thanks for sharing it.

I have seen the kunnu from a distance but have never been there. Through the beautiful photos, could see all that.

Jai Sree Krishna

Sunil Menon <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Tue, February 2, 2010 10:39:11 AM[Guruvayur] Re: NaaRaanath bhranthan [1 Attachment]

Dear Chandraji, Chith Puramji, Satriji, KVG, Seemaji and all other respected Gurudevs,"NaaRaanathu BranTan" is a intriguing figure among all Vedantis for sure. His methods were non conventional and intriguing. I grew up not too far (10 Kms) from 'Raayiranelloor mountain', and he was much more than a mere folklore story to us. My parents and other elders regularly used to remind & explain us the 'MEANINGFUL' vedanta behind his otherwise 'MEANINGLESS rock and roll act. Every year, on the 1st of the Malayalam month Thulam, thousands of people climb the 'Raayiranelloor mountain' in respect to the vedanti. Isn't it interesting that even with all that knowledge we continue our futile 'pursuit of happiness' in material world. I was about to write more about 'Raayiranelloor mountain' when I thought of searching the web and came across this excellent travelogue to the abode of Naaranathu Branthan. It

does not make any sense to write another article when someone has done written it so well and with rarely seen photos of the mountain. So, I abandon my plan to write and adding his blog entry as a PDF attachment after taking his permission to do so. The author is Shri. Niraksharan (he has requested to use his thoolika name) and let me thank him for his beautiful travelogue and his interest in such day trips (even on rainy days) that enabled people like me living thousands of miles away to climb the mountain virtually! Thank you, niraksharan. blogspot. com I apologize to our GuruDevs who can't read Malayalam as the travelogue is in Malayalam. I encourage all of you to learn the famous Malayalam folklore story about the 12 children of "Vararuchi", the famous member of the court of King Vikramadithya and how he got married to an untouchable woman (despite his knowledge and

astrological prowess) and how the children ended up in 12 diferent families of 12 different castes and how they became famous in their own ways. Braanthan was one his sons. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil---

Truly mesmerising -not only the myth, but the place, the nature, and the message too.Thanks Sunil for the treat.Balagopal

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear Devotees,

Devotees should not be misled by the "Secular" ( irreligious) interpretations about Sri Naaraanathu Bhranthan and His siblings . They all were divine incarnations , who appeared on the earth to keep afloat the struggling Hindu dharma . ( Whenever Vedic Dharma declines, Avatharam happens) .

There is a popular legend about them . Every year on a particular day , all the siblings used to gather at the house of the eldest sibling Brahmashree Agnihothri, to perform the "Sradha-ceremoný" of their parents . In the beginning , Agnihothri's brahmin wife was very upset about hosting the "lower caste " siblings . When her complaint became a nuisance , Sri Agnihothri asked her to touch him and then look at his sleeping siblings . What she saw was (11) four armed Maha-vishnus sleeping peacefully!!! .

When the Tantris found it difficult to fix the Sri Krishna Deity at Ambalapuzha temple, it was Sri Naraanathu Bhraanthan who had done it !!!

My dandanamaskaarams to Sri Naraanathu Bhraanthan and all His siblings !!!!

Om Namo Narayana!!!

Das

guruvayur , "K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:>> Dear sunilji,> Radhe Krishna!> Thank you so much for sending us the attachment and the beautiful> photographs.. I shall cover the Vararuchi story and the "Parachi petta> panthiru kulam in one of the issues of Navaneetham as quickly as possible,> after finishing the Narayaneeyam work at hand with my hands full of it,> Regards> KVG> > On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Sunil Menon menon_sunil wrote:> > >> > [Attachment(s) <#1268da6652c05515_TopText> from Sunil Menon included> > below]> >> > Dear Chandraji, Chith Puramji, Satriji, KVG, Seemaji and all other> > respected Gurudevs,> >> > "NaaRaanathu BranTan" is a intriguing figure among all Vedantis for sure.> > His methods were non conventional and intriguing.> >> > I grew up not too far (10 Kms) from 'Raayiranelloor mountain', and he was> > much more than a mere folklore story to us. My parents and other elders> > regularly used to remind & explain us the 'MEANINGFUL' vedanta behind his> > otherwise 'MEANINGLESS rock and roll act.> >> > Every year, on the 1st of the Malayalam month Thulam, thousands of people> > climb the 'Raayiranelloor mountain' in respect to the vedanti.> >> > Isn't it interesting that even with all that knowledge we continue our> > futile 'pursuit of happiness' in material world.> >> > I was about to write more about 'Raayiranelloor mountain' when I thought> > of searching the web and came across this excellent travelogue to the abode> > of Naaranathu Branthan. It does not make any sense to write another article> > when someone has done written it so well and with rarely seen photos of the> > mountain.> >> > So, I abandon my plan to write and adding his blog entry as a PDF> > attachment after taking his permission to do so. The author is Shri.> > Niraksharan (he has requested to use his thoolika name) and let me thank him> > for his beautiful travelogue and his interest in such day trips (even on> > rainy days) that enabled people like me living thousands of miles away to> > climb the mountain virtually! Thank you, niraksharan.blogspot.com> >> > I apologize to our GuruDevs who can't read Malayalam as the travelogue is> > in Malayalam.> >> > I encourage all of you to learn the famous Malayalam folklore story about> > the 12 children of "Vararuchi", the famous member of the court of King> > Vikramadithya and how he got married to an untouchable woman (despite his> > knowledge and astrological prowess) and how the children ended up in 12> > diferent families of 12 different castes and how they became famous in their> > own ways. Braanthan was one his sons.> >> >> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil> >> > ---> > > >> > > > -- > कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |> भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||> കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯ വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡> ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿ തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ മഹാപാതകകൊടയ: .>

Thanks Very Much Sunil. This was some thing I was looking for. There was a very similar person in my village in my childhood and for a long time I used to believe he was the original Naaraanathu Bhraanthan.Thanks Again.Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraum namahh Shivaaya The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the animal flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as he is the reason for the killing.--- On Tue, 2/2/10, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Re: NaaRaanath bhranthan [1 Attachment]guruvayur Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 2:39 AM

Dear Chandraji, Chith Puramji, Satriji, KVG, Seemaji and all other respected Gurudevs,"NaaRaanathu BranTan" is a intriguing figure among all Vedantis for sure. His methods were non conventional and intriguing. I grew up not too far (10 Kms) from 'Raayiranelloor mountain', and he was much more than a mere folklore story to us. My parents and other elders regularly used to remind & explain us the 'MEANINGFUL' vedanta behind his otherwise 'MEANINGLESS rock and roll act. Every year, on the 1st of the Malayalam month Thulam, thousands of people climb the 'Raayiranelloor mountain' in respect to the vedanti. Isn't it interesting that even with all that knowledge we continue our futile 'pursuit of happiness' in material world.

I was about to write more about 'Raayiranelloor mountain' when I thought of searching the web and came across this excellent travelogue to the abode of Naaranathu Branthan. It does not make any sense to write another article when someone has done written it so well and with rarely seen photos of the mountain. So, I abandon my plan to write and adding his blog entry as a PDF attachment after taking his permission to do so. The author is Shri. Niraksharan (he has requested to use his thoolika name) and let me thank him for his beautiful travelogue and his interest in such day trips (even on rainy days) that enabled people like me living thousands of miles away to climb the mountain virtually! Thank you, niraksharan. blogspot. com I apologize to our GuruDevs who can't read Malayalam as the travelogue is in Malayalam. I encourage all of you to learn the famous Malayalam

folklore story about the 12 children of "Vararuchi", the famous member of the court of King Vikramadithya and how he got married to an untouchable woman (despite his knowledge and astrological prowess) and how the children ended up in 12 diferent families of 12 different castes and how they became famous in their own ways. Braanthan was one his sons. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil---

Om Namo Narayanaya Namaha..!!!

Kudos Sunilji to get the facts out and it's truely mesmerising and stunning to many unknown things about "NaaRaanathu BranThan".

Thanks again for throwing some light on this subject.

Sarvam Sreekrishnarppana Namasthu...!!!

Gopakumar

Sunil Menon <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Tue, February 2, 2010 2:39:11 AM[Guruvayur] Re: NaaRaanath bhranthan [1 Attachment]

Dear Chandraji, Chith Puramji, Satriji, KVG, Seemaji and all other respected Gurudevs,"NaaRaanathu BranTan" is a intriguing figure among all Vedantis for sure. His methods were non conventional and intriguing. I grew up not too far (10 Kms) from 'Raayiranelloor mountain', and he was much more than a mere folklore story to us. My parents and other elders regularly used to remind & explain us the 'MEANINGFUL' vedanta behind his otherwise 'MEANINGLESS rock and roll act. Every year, on the 1st of the Malayalam month Thulam, thousands of people climb the 'Raayiranelloor mountain' in respect to the vedanti. Isn't it interesting that even with all that knowledge we continue our futile 'pursuit of happiness' in material world. I was about to write more about 'Raayiranelloor mountain' when I thought of searching the web and came across this excellent travelogue to the abode of Naaranathu Branthan. It

does not make any sense to write another article when someone has done written it so well and with rarely seen photos of the mountain. So, I abandon my plan to write and adding his blog entry as a PDF attachment after taking his permission to do so. The author is Shri. Niraksharan (he has requested to use his thoolika name) and let me thank him for his beautiful travelogue and his interest in such day trips (even on rainy days) that enabled people like me living thousands of miles away to climb the mountain virtually! Thank you, niraksharan. blogspot. com I apologize to our GuruDevs who can't read Malayalam as the travelogue is in Malayalam. I encourage all of you to learn the famous Malayalam folklore story about the 12 children of "Vararuchi", the famous member of the court of King Vikramadithya and how he got married to an untouchable woman (despite his knowledge and

astrological prowess) and how the children ended up in 12 diferent families of 12 different castes and how they became famous in their own ways. Braanthan was one his sons. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil---

Dear Sunil,Great Post! Thanks for the attached PDF. I casually opened Youtube and did a search - I found this video from Indiavision on Raayiranelloor Mala.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka-4PkXAbPUThanks a lot for excellent posts by KVG, Das and others.-sriram--- On Tue, 2/2/10, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Re: NaaRaanath bhranthan [1 Attachment]guruvayur Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 1:09 PM

Dear Chandraji, Chith Puramji, Satriji, KVG, Seemaji and all other respected Gurudevs,"NaaRaanathu BranTan" is a intriguing figure among all Vedantis for sure. His methods were non conventional and intriguing. I grew up not too far (10 Kms) from 'Raayiranelloor mountain', and he was much more than a mere folklore story to us. My parents and other elders regularly used to remind & explain us the 'MEANINGFUL' vedanta behind his otherwise 'MEANINGLESS rock and roll act. Every year, on the 1st of the Malayalam month Thulam, thousands of people climb the 'Raayiranelloor mountain' in respect to the vedanti. Isn't it interesting that even with all that knowledge we continue our futile 'pursuit of happiness' in material world.

I was about to write more about 'Raayiranelloor mountain' when I thought of searching the web and came across this excellent travelogue to the abode of Naaranathu Branthan. It does not make any sense to write another article when someone has done written it so well and with rarely seen photos of the mountain. So, I abandon my plan to write and adding his blog entry as a PDF attachment after taking his permission to do so. The author is Shri. Niraksharan (he has requested to use his thoolika name) and let me thank him for his beautiful travelogue and his interest in such day trips (even on rainy days) that enabled people like me living thousands of miles away to climb the mountain virtually! Thank you, niraksharan. blogspot. com I apologize to our GuruDevs who can't read Malayalam as the travelogue is in Malayalam. I encourage all of you to learn the famous Malayalam

folklore story about the 12 children of "Vararuchi", the famous member of the court of King Vikramadithya and how he got married to an untouchable woman (despite his knowledge and astrological prowess) and how the children ended up in 12 diferent families of 12 different castes and how they became famous in their own ways. Braanthan was one his sons. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil---

Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Sunilji Thank you for sharing the attachment.Pictures are so beautiful. Om Namo Narayanaya--- On Mon, 2/1/10, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:Sunil Menon <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Re: NaaRaanath bhranthan [1 Attachment]guruvayur Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 11:39 PM

Hari Om!

" Naranathu Branthan " a serial is now being telecast in Surya T V at 8.30 pm.  I presume it is in the final few episodes now.

As Shri Sunil Menon said, I too have heard of his story during my childhood as I was also  spending my childhood in Pattambi/Vadanamkurussi.  

Om Namo Narayanaya ! 

On 2 February 2010 13:09, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Sunil Menon included below]

Dear Chandraji, Chith Puramji, Satriji, KVG, Seemaji and all other respected Gurudevs, " NaaRaanathu BranTan " is a intriguing figure among all Vedantis for sure. His methods were non conventional and intriguing.

I grew up not too far (10 Kms) from 'Raayiranelloor mountain', and he was much more than a mere folklore story to us.  My parents and other elders regularly used to remind & explain us the 'MEANINGFUL' vedanta behind his otherwise 'MEANINGLESS rock and roll act.

Every year, on the 1st of the Malayalam month Thulam, thousands of people climb the 'Raayiranelloor mountain' in respect to the vedanti. Isn't it interesting that even with all that knowledge we continue our futile 'pursuit of happiness' in material world.

I was about to write more about  'Raayiranelloor mountain' when I thought of searching the web and came across this excellent travelogue to the abode of Naaranathu Branthan. It does not make any sense to write another article when someone has done written it so well and with rarely seen photos of the mountain.

So, I abandon my plan to write and adding his blog entry as a PDF attachment after taking his permission to do so. The author is Shri. Niraksharan (he has requested to use his thoolika name) and let me thank him for his beautiful travelogue and his interest in such day trips (even on rainy days) that enabled people like me living thousands of miles away to climb the mountain virtually!  Thank you, niraksharan.blogspot.com

I apologize to our GuruDevs who can't read Malayalam as the travelogue is in Malayalam. I encourage all of you to learn the famous Malayalam folklore story about the 12 children of " Vararuchi " , the famous member of the court of King Vikramadithya and how he got married to an untouchable woman (despite his knowledge and astrological prowess) and how the children ended up in 12 diferent families of 12 different castes and how they became famous in their own ways. Braanthan was one his sons.

Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil---

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangaloreMy Website url: http://higherstudy.hpage.com

-------my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth   trajectory.

Dear Sunilji,Thanks for the good travelogue.  I knew about him only through Aitihyamaala.I saw the following website which may be of interest to some.http://www.naranathubranthan.com/gallery.php

Hari Aum!Chith PuramOn Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 1:39 AM, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Sunil Menon included below]

Dear Chandraji, Chith Puramji, Satriji, KVG, Seemaji and all other respected Gurudevs, " NaaRaanathu BranTan " is a intriguing figure among all Vedantis for sure. His methods were non conventional and intriguing.

I grew up not too far (10 Kms) from 'Raayiranelloor mountain', and he was much more than a mere folklore story to us.  My parents and other elders regularly used to remind & explain us the 'MEANINGFUL' vedanta behind his otherwise 'MEANINGLESS rock and roll act.

Every year, on the 1st of the Malayalam month Thulam, thousands of people climb the 'Raayiranelloor mountain' in respect to the vedanti. Isn't it interesting that even with all that knowledge we continue our futile 'pursuit of happiness' in material world.

I was about to write more about  'Raayiranelloor mountain' when I thought of searching the web and came across this excellent travelogue to the abode of Naaranathu Branthan. It does not make any sense to write another article when someone has done written it so well and with rarely seen photos of the mountain.

So, I abandon my plan to write and adding his blog entry as a PDF attachment after taking his permission to do so. The author is Shri. Niraksharan (he has requested to use his thoolika name) and let me thank him for his beautiful travelogue and his interest in such day trips (even on rainy days) that enabled people like me living thousands of miles away to climb the mountain virtually!  Thank you, niraksharan.blogspot.com

I apologize to our GuruDevs who can't read Malayalam as the travelogue is in Malayalam. I encourage all of you to learn the famous Malayalam

folklore story about the 12 children of " Vararuchi " , the famous member of the court of King Vikramadithya and how he got married to an untouchable woman (despite his knowledge and astrological prowess) and how the children ended up in 12 diferent families of 12 different castes and how they became famous in their own ways. Braanthan was one his sons.

Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil---