IndiaDivine.org

Narayaneeyam Bhaktaranjini commentary

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all.

I am sending this mail to the group as my original mail was rejected on grounds of " Too many recipients. "

This is just to pass on the information that I will be giving the mss

for printing in the next few days and the prepub offer was extended

till 15th Feb.  This information might not have reached many and hence

this mail.

For details, kindly see www.narayaneeyam.com

Regards

K.V. Gopalakrishna.  -- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿  മംഗളം  നാമ  യസàµà´¯  വാചി  പàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡              ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿  തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ  മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:    .

Please book one set of English version at pre-publication rate as under--

1. Name of addressee (to whom the books will be sent) :Please contact me at the time it is ready and I will mail the address where I will be at that time

2. Postal address (including pin code) : --do--

3. Contact telephone number of addressee :Please see below

4. Email address of addressee :vvs1934

5. Number of copies of the book :one set of 3 volumes

Thanks and regards

V.V.Subramanian

C2-97,Janak Puri,New Delhi-110058

Tel: 011- 45523405

--- On Sun, 7/2/10, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv[Guruvayur] Narayaneeyam Bhaktaranjini commentaryguruvayur Date: Sunday, 7 February, 2010, 11:57 AM

Dear all.I am sending this mail to the group as my original mail was rejected on grounds of "Too many recipients."This is just to pass on the information that I will be giving the mss for printing in the next few days and the prepub offer was extended till 15th Feb. This information might not have reached many and hence this mail.For details, kindly see www.narayaneeyam. com RegardsK.V. Gopalakrishna. -- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः || കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯ വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡

ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿ തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ മഹാപാതകകൊടയ: .

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Mr. Menon

Om Namo Narayanaya

I have ordered three sets of books through Respected Mr KVG. I am not sure whether I should fill out the form with sunil as well.

I am going to India in April and I can pick them from bangalore at that time. Can you kiindly check and make sure I am in the list.

snehapurvam

vimala--- On Sun, 2/7/10, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002Re: [Guruvayur] Narayaneeyam Bhaktaranjini commentaryguruvayur Date: Sunday, February 7, 2010, 3:09 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Elder Brother and Gurudevs

I am really glad to read that our (not yours) 2nd edition of Narayaneeyam is about to be released. In this connection I would request all those who need copies (or extra copy) may visit the below link and register your names and thus all the requests from our Guruvayoor group will be in one place.

Our Sunil had published the following link for Narayaneeyam 2nd editions copies at pre-pub discounted rates and there are only 8 names with total 12 set of books are entered. Kindly make use of this link or go to our group and click Database where you can add your own names.

http://groups. / group/guruvayur/ database? method=reportRow s & tbl=18

I strongly recommend those who have not yet done to avail this golden opportunity to have one set at home. It certainly worth to have more than one if any can afford it

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>guruvayur@grou ps.comSun, February 7, 2010 12:51:39 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Narayaneeyam Bhaktaranjini commentary

Sir,Radhe Krishna!One set of books have been registered in your name long ago. Do I have to register one more for you?RegardsKVG.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Subramanian Vydianathan <vvs1934 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

1. Name of addressee (to whom the books will be sent) :Please contact me at the time it is ready and I will mail the address where I will be at that time

4. Email address of addressee :vvs1934 (AT) (DOT) co.in

Thanks and regards

V.V.Subramanian

--- On Sun, 7/2/10, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[Guruvayur] Narayaneeyam Bhaktaranjini commentaryguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, 7 February, 2010, 11:57 AM

Dear all.I am sending this mail to the group as my original mail was rejected on grounds of "Too many recipients."This is just to pass on the information that I will be giving the mss for printing in the next few days and the prepub offer was extended till 15th Feb. This information might not have reached many and hence this mail.For details, kindly see www.narayaneeyam. com RegardsK.V. Gopalakrishna. -- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः || കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯ വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡

-- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः || കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯ വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡ ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿ തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ മഹാപാതകകൊടയ: .

Namaskaram.

Thanks for mail.

Only one set is required for me.

I dont remember to have registered.Hope it is not a name-sake and old age has affected my memory!

Regards

V.V.Subramanian

--- On Mon, 8/2/10, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] Narayaneeyam Bhaktaranjini commentaryguruvayur Date: Monday, 8 February, 2010, 12:21 AM

Sir,Radhe Krishna!One set of books have been registered in your name long ago. Do I have to register one more for you?RegardsKVG.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Subramanian Vydianathan <vvs1934 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

4. Email address of addressee :vvs1934 (AT) (DOT) co.in

Thanks and regards

V.V.Subramanian

--- On Sun, 7/2/10, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[Guruvayur] Narayaneeyam Bhaktaranjini commentaryguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, 7 February, 2010, 11:57 AM

-- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः || കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯ വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡ ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿ തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ മഹാപാതകകൊടയ: .