IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: copy of Narayaneeyam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,Radhe Krishna!I shall be happy if somebody from our group can help Smt. Lakshmi Upparapalli with the website which gives the Narayaneeyam slokas for downloading ?Loving regardsK.V. Gopalakrishna

---------- Forwarded message ----------Lakshmi Upparapalli <lupparapalli

Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:07 AMcopy of Narayaneeyamwebmaster

Sir,I would like to have a copy of all the slokas of narayaneeyam. Also can I download the slokas? Please let me know.

Lakshmi.

-- न करà¥à¤®à¤£à¤¾ न पà¥à¤°à¤œà¤¯à¤¾ धनेन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤—ेनैके अमृततà¥à¤µà¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¶à¥:| परेण नाकं निहितं गà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ विभà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤œà¤¤à¥‡ यदà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¯à¥‹ विशनà¥à¤¤à¤¿||  कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  

കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿  മംഗളം  നാമ  യസàµà´¯  വാചി  പàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡              ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿  തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ  മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:    .

Dear Sri Krishna Devotee

Please visit this site you can down load / listion

Narayaneeyam  sloka with pravachanm in English.

http://www.nandanmenon.com

Hope it will serve your purpose.

Regards

Radhakrishnan Nair

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of K.V Gopalakrishna

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

11:07 AM

guruvayur

Cc: Lakshmi Upparapalli

[Guruvayur] Fwd: copy of

Narayaneeyam

Dear all,

Radhe Krishna!

I shall be happy if somebody from our group can help Smt. Lakshmi Upparapalli

with the website which gives the Narayaneeyam slokas for downloading ?

Loving regards

K.V. Gopalakrishna

---------- Forwarded

message ----------

Lakshmi Upparapalli <lupparapalli >

Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:07 AM

copy of Narayaneeyam

webmaster (AT) narayaneeyam (DOT) com

Sir,

I would like to have a copy of all the slokas of

narayaneeyam. Also can I download the slokas? Please let me know.

Lakshmi.

--

न

करà¥à¤®à¤£à¤¾ न पà¥à¤°à¤œà¤¯à¤¾ धनेन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤—ेनैके अमृततà¥à¤µà¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¶à¥:|

परेण नाकं निहितं गà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ विभà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤œà¤¤à¥‡ यदà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¯à¥‹ विशनà¥à¤¤à¤¿||

कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |

भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||

കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿

മംഗളം

നാമ

യസàµà´¯

വാചി

à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡

ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿

തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ

മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:

Dear All, http://www.raaga.com/channels/sanskrit/albums.asp-----Goto this web site ,Audio version of Narayaneeyam is available with the heading Sri Narayaneeyam,but downloading is on payment basis.For pdf file (free) and aduio(i donot remember exactly whether audio is downloadable)here is the web site.http://sanskritdocuments.org/sites/completenarayaneeyam/Pranams to sri Guruvayoorappan S.ANNAPURANIguruvayur CC: lupparapalliFrom: gopalakrishna.kvDate: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:07:27 +0530[Guruvayur] Fwd: copy of Narayaneeyam Dear all,Radhe Krishna!I shall be happy if somebody from our group can help Smt. Lakshmi Upparapalli with the website which gives the Narayaneeyam slokas for downloading ?Loving regardsK.V. Gopalakrishna---------- Forwarded message ----------Lakshmi Upparapalli <lupparapalli >Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:07 AMcopy of Narayaneeyamwebmaster (AT) narayaneeyam (DOT) comSir,I would like to have a copy of all the slokas of narayaneeyam. Also can I download the slokas? Please let me know.Lakshmi.-- न करà¥à¤®à¤£à¤¾ न पà¥à¤°à¤œà¤¯à¤¾ धनेन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤—ेनैके अमृततà¥à¤µà¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¶à¥:| परेण नाकं निहितं गà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ विभà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤œà¤¤à¥‡ यदà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¯à¥‹ विशनà¥à¤¤à¤¿|| कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः || കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯ വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡ ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿ തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ മഹാപാതകകൊടയ: . Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Another good web site from where you can download Narayaneeyam is sreyas.in. You can hear audio files of famous acharyas like Nechur Venkatraman etc.of their discourses.

Ramachandra Menon--- On Thu, 11/2/10, Chith Puram <krsnakrpa wrote:

Chith Puram <krsnakrpaRe: [Guruvayur] Fwd: copy of Narayaneeyamguruvayur Cc: "Lakshmi Upparapalli" <lupparapalliThursday, 11 February, 2010, 2:37 AM

Namaste!

Please go to the URL

www.prapatti. com

In addition to Narayaneeyam in various languages they have posted several other stotrams that may be of interest to devotees.

In short, it is an excellent web site.

Hari Aum!

Chith Puram

2010/2/9 K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Dear all,Radhe Krishna!I shall be happy if somebody from our group can help Smt. Lakshmi Upparapalli with the website which gives the Narayaneeyam slokas for downloading ?Loving regardsK.V. Gopalakrishna

---------- Forwarded message ----------Lakshmi Upparapalli <lupparapalli@ >Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:07 AMcopy of Narayaneeyam

webmaster@narayanee yam.com

Sir, I would like to have a copy of all the slokas of narayaneeyam. Also can I download the slokas? Please let me know.

Lakshmi.

-- न करà¥à¤®à¤£à¤¾ न पà¥à¤°à¤œà¤¯à¤¾ धनेन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤—ेनैके अमृततà¥à¤µà¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¶à¥:| परेण नाकं निहितं गà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ विभà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤œà¤¤à¥‡ यदà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¯à¥‹ विशनà¥à¤¤à¤¿|| कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः || കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯ വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡ ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿ തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ മഹാപാതകകൊടയ: .

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Please find the attached Narayaneeyam documents.Cheers,Gnanamoorthy- " Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. "

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 6:32 AM, ramachandra menon <ramachandramenon wrote:

Another good web site from where you can download Narayaneeyam is sreyas.in. You can hear audio files of famous acharyas like Nechur Venkatraman etc.of their discourses.

Chith Puram <krsnakrpaRe: [Guruvayur] Fwd: copy of Narayaneeyam

guruvayur Cc: " Lakshmi Upparapalli " <lupparapalli

Thursday, 11 February, 2010, 2:37 AM

Namaste!

Please go to the URL

www.prapatti. com

In addition to Narayaneeyam in various languages they have posted several other stotrams that may be of interest to devotees.

Hari Aum!

Chith Puram

---------- Forwarded message ----------Lakshmi Upparapalli <lupparapalli@ >

Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:07 AMcopy of Narayaneeyam

Sir, I would like to have a copy of all the slokas of narayaneeyam. Also can I download the slokas? Please let me know.

Lakshmi.

-- न करà¥à¤®à¤£à¤¾ न पà¥à¤°à¤œà¤¯à¤¾ धनेन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤—ेनैके अमृततà¥à¤µà¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¶à¥:| परेण नाकं निहितं गà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ विभà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤œà¤¤à¥‡ यदà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¯à¥‹ विशनà¥à¤¤à¤¿||  कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  

കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿  മംഗളം  നാമ  യസàµà´¯  വാചി  പàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡              ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿  തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ  മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:    .

3 of 3 File(s)

20909827-narayaneeyam-malayalam.pdf

22293359-Srimad-Narayaneeyam-In-English-Divine-Brahmanda.pdf

13086116-Narayaneeyam-Sanskrit.pdf

Namaste!

We are reading Narayaneeyam in Kerala starting on Feb 23.  I hope to record Savitri and her niece reciting the verses.  In my opinion both are very good in reciting it.

Hari Aum!

Chith Puram

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 2:15 AM, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

Dear madam,If you are a resident of b angalorem I can help you to learn the chanting.  I am also making, shortly, an e-version of my book, with proper pronuncian and word breakings at proper places.  But it will take some time.

RegardsK.V. gopalakrishnaw

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 6:32 AM, ramachandra menon <ramachandramenon wrote:

Chith Puram <krsnakrpaRe: [Guruvayur] Fwd: copy of Narayaneeyam

guruvayur Cc: " Lakshmi Upparapalli " <lupparapalli

Thursday, 11 February, 2010, 2:37 AM

Namaste!

Please go to the URL

www.prapatti. com

Hari Aum!

Chith Puram

---------- Forwarded message ----------Lakshmi Upparapalli <lupparapalli@ >

Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:07 AMcopy of Narayaneeyam

Lakshmi.

-- न करà¥à¤®à¤£à¤¾ न पà¥à¤°à¤œà¤¯à¤¾ धनेन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤—ेनैके अमृततà¥à¤µà¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¶à¥:| परेण नाकं निहितं गà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ विभà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤œà¤¤à¥‡ यदà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¯à¥‹ विशनà¥à¤¤à¤¿||  

कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿  മംഗളം  നാമ  യസàµà´¯  വാചി  പàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡              ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿  തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ  മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:    .