IndiaDivine.org

RE: QS: In doing (karne mein), be careful (saavdhaan), in being (hone mein), remain happy (prasanna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

IN ENGLISH Shree Hari The contemplating and inquiry that you are doing is very wonderful. I would like to attempt to share the thoughts that are coming to my mind

on this topic. At first, when does a spiritual aspirant question the act of doing something? One needs to ponder over this for a moment. If a spiritual aspirant has completely surrendered to God, then he has no independent existence i.e. the sense of "me and mine" (mai-pana) is non-existent. With that, whatever is happening through him, is happening by God's will. When these happenings are not tainted with a sense of mine-ness, then there is no __expression such as - "I am doing this ," His life becomes complete, as he becomes a mere instrument in the hands of the Lord. The sadhak is neither elated, nor dejected, as to him "his happiness

lies in keeping God happy. " No such question arises to a sharanagat bhakt, for he has already attained God Realization. For those aspirants following the path of devotion, they must definitely contemplate on this point, as discrimation (vivek) is helpful to all three paths - gyan (Knowledge), karma (Action) and bhakti (devotion). God has bestowed upon us the ability to do things . To make God happy, the loving devotee of God, who looks upon the world and God's creation

as God's Universal form , as God Himself, he uses these abilities bestowed on him by engaging himself in the service of all . That devotee, does not desire anything for Himself, the sole and only purpose of His existence is "How can my God remain ever happy?" Just like a devout married woman, wearing a small bindi on her forehead , does everything to keep her husband happy - "Tat Sukhe Sukhitwam" Her only desire - You remain happy, you remain satisfied. Where does she have time to think about her own self ! In Path of Knowledge (Gyan marg), the aspirant 's understanding is that the Self as apart from the modes of nature, and that all activities are happening in nature, while the Self is apart, pure, with perfect knowledge. He remains in seclusion, spending less time in relating with the world and more in inquiry of the Self, living on minimal in order to sustain life . Focused primarily on his spiritual practices, and self contemplation, for him this Self Inquiry itself is his "Act of Doing". Staying alert and free from laziness, he remains actively and enthusiastically engaged in his spiritual practices. The act of doing appears to be of greater significance to a Karma Yogi. He is of the mindset that there is nothing in the world that is his own, everything including the body and things

needed to maintain it have been acquired from the world. Therefore whatever capabilities / things that have been given to him by the world, are to be dedicated to serving and giving back to the world. There is nothing to be done for the self. It is offering back to the world, what it received from it. He does not believe anything to be his own (mera), and dedicates the body, mind, intellect and everything to service of the world. Whatever is done in terms of actions, must be done according to dharma and as explicitly stated in-depthscriptural teachings (rightful / wrongful conduct and actions). Swamiji Maharaj used to say that on having attained a human birth, we are to do only to two things. 1) Remember God and 2) Make others happy. He expressed that in these two points, the essence, the nectar squeezed from all our scriptures is made available to us. Let us all, aspiring devotees and lovers of God, using our discriminatory faculty (vivek), understand God's Universal form (this world), and by serving it, attain God's ever increasing divine love ..... and for realizing this, our loving God, by showering His grace, has blessed us with this human life, so let us pray that we may be an instrument in doing his divine work. Jay Shree Krishna IN HINDI Jay Shree Krishna Aap Mahanubhav jo vichar kar rahe hai vah bahut badhiya hai.Es vishay me mere man

me jo bat aati hai vah kahane ki chesta karata hu- Sabase pahale sadhak ke man me yeh karane ka prashna kab paida hota hai?es par vichar karana chahiye.yadi sadhak bhagavan ke sharan purnataya ho jata hai,to fir usaka maipana ka swatantra astitv hi nahi rahata.fir uske dwara hame jo bhi hota hua dikhata hai vah prabhu ki hi marji se hota hai.usame jab mai pane ki gandh bhi nahi hoti ,fir mai karata hu -yeh bhav hota hi nahi.usaka jivan to purn ho jata hai.aur vah to prabhu ke hath ki ek kathputali ki tarah hota hai..."hamari na aarzu hai na jutsazu hai,raji hai hum usame jisame teri raja hai".usake liye yeh prashna rahata hi nahi hoga,vah to prapt praptvay ho gaya hai. Aab jo bhakti marg ka pathik hai,sadhak hai,usako es vishay me jarur sochana chahiye.kyonki Vivek to tino marg-gyan,karma,bhakti..me sahayak avam jaruri hai.to bhagavan ne hame jo karne ki shakti di hai us shakti ko prabhu ka pyara bhakt ,uski prassnta ke liye virat rup me jo prabhu ka swarup hai..jagat ,uski seva me laga de.aur usako apne liye to kuchh chahana hoti hi nahi,bas mera prbhu prassan kaise rahe? jaise pativrata stri ki ek chhoti si mastak me bindi lagana bhi aapne pati ki prassanta ke liye hota hai.tat sukhe sukhitwam..bas aap prassan raho,khush raho.usako apne bare me vichar karne ki fursat hi kanha hoti hai ! Gyan marg ka sadhak to guna guneshu vartantah...sab karya prakriti me hota hai,mai to asang,shudha ,budhh hu- aise bhav! o me swabhavik loksampark se

dur rahata hai.uski karneki chesta ye jyadatar apane sharir tak hi simit rahati hai,dusaro se vyavhar me bhi dur rahate hai,aur aapne sadhan me ,chintan me lage rahana hi unaka "KARNA "hota hai.usame vah aalsya,pramad se dur rahakar sajagta se apane sadhan me tatparta se lage rahate hai. Karne ka khas vibhag karm yog ke sadhak ke liye jyada mahatvapurna malum padata hai.vah yah soche ki es jagat rupi prabhu se kisi se kuchh,kisi se kuchh lekar usake vyaktitva ka nirman hua hai,sharir ka palan -poshan hua hai.to uski apni jo bhi yogyata prapt hai usako vah tan,man,dhan ya baudhhik star pe -jo bhi hai , usako jagat rupi vatika ke liye khad bana de.usako apne liye karna hi nahi hai.jagat ki chij ko jagat ko arpan kar deta hai.mera karake usake pas kuchh manta hi nahi.tino sharir ko jagat ki

seva me laga deta hai.sadhak ko karne ke vishay me Shastra praman ke anusar karna chahiye.usame sab ! bataya hua hai ki kaun kya kare aur kya na kare.es vishay ke bare me hamare Dharm grantho me khub bariki se bataya gaya hai. Swamiji Maharaj farmate the ki yah manushya janm prapt kar ensan ko do hi kam karne hai..1)bhagvan ko yaad karna aur 2)dusaro ko sukh pahuchana.esake under pure shastro ka nichod-sar aa jata hai,aisa muje maum padata hai. Aap ham sab prabhu premi Sadhak apane prapt vivek me prabhu ke virat swarup jagat ki seva karke us apane param priyatam ka nitya

vardhaman prem prapt kare...jis udyeshyki prapti ke liye pyare ne hamako badi kripa kar ke yah dev durbh manushya janm diya hai ,usako sarthak banave yehi sadbhavna ke sath.... Jay Shree Krishna

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.