fouund the same in my son-in-law's heart very recently

when he was 29 year-old. Till then nobody knew. I can

understand and feel the tention of your aunt, but tell

her that she should take it medically and not to find

fault with God's justice system. Each one has to face

one's own past karma. Tell her that now it is the

simplest surgery which is being done without even

opening heart. We got it done at Jaslok Hospital,

Mumbai, under Dr Ashwin Mehta's leadership.

They discharge the patient on the next day !! If you

need any further informations about Dr. Mehta or

Jaslok, pls let me know on <bsukhparia. I

shall immediately send you the same.

Secondly, Goddess Lalita is the Devi of heart

according to Durga Saptasati. With Bhagwat kripa,

there is one beautiful Lalita stotram which your uncle

or aunt should practice. It is available on

<brahmansabha.com> too.

Please ask you aunt to have faith in God and Godess-

Devi Lalita. Everything will be alright..

-Bharat Sukhparia

--- komal gurdasani <komal_gurdasani

wrote:

> HariOm

>

> My aunt has a 1 n a half year old boy. He has a

> hole in his heart. She feels very sad n says that if

> GOD is there why doesn't he makes him alright. She

> says that it is the mother's heart which makes me

> cry and say this. PLEASE if anyone could help her.

>

>

> Always in thy Lotus Feet

>

>

>

> Jiyo cricket on India cricket

> Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your

> buddies all the time.

_________

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new

Security Centre. http://uk.security.

Guest guest

Hari Ohm! Pranams

A hole in the heart, detected during infancy is no more a cause for serious concern. In our own family, a boy of 30 months has been detected with a hole in the heart. He is now under medication. It is possible that the hole may get patched up in the next 6 to 12 months. Surgery will be considered only if the hole becomes larger, or the medications donot work or if there are other effects on the child.

Komalji, please don't fret over this set back, but accept it with equanimity.

Only yesterday I met a lady who has been fighting multiple location cancer and she is now publishing her book " Inner Strength " . She was telling me of her initial reaction when the biopsy report showed malignancy under the armpit. She has been living a " model " life all her years and she questioned HIM why she has ended up with cancer. She says she found the answer in a short while. Today she says that she is trying to live a normal life with radiation / chemi etc., but has turned out to a great source of solace and strength to a large number of cancer patients. She now says that God has given her cancer and the inner strength simultaneously so that she can empathise with other cancer patients and give them strength to fight cancer.

Komalji, take heart and Trust in HIM. He is the embodiment of kindness. I recall a poem of my younger days which describes the Maya of the Lord. It says that sometimes he is like a child who pinches his younger brother in the craddle and simultaneously rocks the craddle and sings to the crying child!

With Prayers to HIM and pranams.

On 3/29/06, bharat sukhparia <bsukhparia wrote:

Hello Komal ji,Jay Shri Krushna.. Radhe, Radhe..Your aunt should not worry and should not lose faithin God just because of the hole in her son's heart. Wefouund the same in my son-in-law's heart very recently

when he was 29 year-old. Till then nobody knew. I canunderstand and feel the tention of your aunt, but tellher that she should take it medically and not to findfault with God's justice system. Each one has to face

one's own past karma. Tell her that now it is thesimplest surgery which is being done without evenopening heart. We got it done at Jaslok Hospital,Mumbai, under Dr Ashwin Mehta's leadership.They discharge the patient on the next day !! If you

need any further informations about Dr. Mehta orJaslok, pls let me know on <bsukhparia. I

shall immediately send you the same.Secondly, Goddess Lalita is the Devi of heartaccording to Durga Saptasati. With Bhagwat kripa,there is one beautiful Lalita stotram which your uncleor aunt should practice. It is available on

<brahmansabha.com> too.Please ask you aunt to have faith in God and Godess-Devi Lalita. Everything will be alright..

-Bharat Sukhparia--- komal gurdasani <komal_gurdasani

wrote:> HariOm> > My aunt has a 1 n a half year old boy. He has a> hole in his heart. She feels very sad n says that if> GOD is there why doesn't he makes him alright. She

> says that it is the mother's heart which makes me> cry and say this. PLEASE if anyone could help her.> > > Always in thy Lotus Feet> >

> > Jiyo cricket on India cricket> Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your> buddies all the time.

_________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

http://uk.security.