IndiaDivine.org

RE: Ultimate aim of our life - For Anil Ji - some more details

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sukriya, Anil ji You said ......but because of ignorance cannot see. ...... Can I pl. request you to throw more light on this? How to overcome this ignorance? Why it is there? If possible, pl. explain keeping Shrimad Dhagwad Gita in mind. Anil Aggarwal <aaggarwal wrote: Vimalji, Our essential nature is same as the lord. Because of ignorance and vasnas we cannot recognize it; Moksha is essentially realization of the true self. In the state of realization all suffering goes away. The beauty of the pursuit is

that we are trying to find something what we are even now, but because of ignorance cannot see. Common example of trying to find one’s glasses when they are perched on ones own head. Anil Aggarwal On Behalf Of vimal modiThursday, March 30, 2006 2:21 AM Subject: RE: Ultimate aim of our life Anilji, Taking liberty to ask you for some more explanation. Do you mean MOKSTHA by self realization? What do you mean by finding

divinity? Jai Shri Krishna ModiAnil Aggarwal <aaggarwal wrote: Dear Mr or Mrs Modi The only purpose of human life is self realization or finding divinity within. This leads to freedom from suffering Anil aggarwal On Behalf Of vimal

modiWednesday, March 29, 2006 4:44 AM Subject: Ultimate aim of our life Dear sadhaka's Jai Shri

Krishna I want to know what is the ultimate aim of this life? How to attain the same? I heard different things from different people / people following diff.

religions. I want to sum up and achieve the same at the earliest. Hence this email to all Sadhakas Pranam modi New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big. Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Guest guest

Divine One:

The Blessed Lord says in verse 13, Chapter 7

tribhir guNa-mayair bhavair ebhih sarvam idam jagat

mohitam nAbhijanAti mAm ebhyah param avyayam

Deluded by the three modes [sattwa, rajas and tamas], the whole universe is

not aware of Me who is beyond it, Supreme and Eternal.

Again in verse 14 in the same chapter it is said that

daivi hyesA guNa-mayi mama mAyA duratyayA

mAm eva ye prapadyante mAyAm etAm taranti te

This Divinity of Mine, permeated with three attributes (sattwa, rajas and

tamas), is difficult to overcome. But those who have surrendered unto Me can

easily cross this illusion.

Again

avajAnanti mAm mUDhA mAnusim tanum Ashritam

param bhAvam ajAnanto mama bhUta-mahesvaram (Chap 9, verse 11)

Fools deride the Power behind the human body (by which presence the body is

alive) without knowing Its supremacy over all beings.

Why so...

Lord again says...

moghAshA mogha-karmANo mogha-jnAna vicetasah

rAksaasIm Asurim chaiva prakrtim mohinim sritah (Chap 9, verse 12)

Because they lose their attunement to the Supreme because of desires,

activities and pursuance of knowledge all of which do not lead towards

eternal peace and bliss as a result of being influenced by demoniac and

ungodly nature.

This ignorance can be redeemed by complete surrender to the Lord as He says:

sarva dharmAn parityajya... (Chapter 18, verse 66)

Thank you!

humble regards

-m

>vimal modi <modivg1

>

>

>RE: Ultimate aim of our life - For Anil Ji - some more

>details

>Mon, 17 Apr 2006 02:58:33 -0700 (PDT)

>

>Sukriya, Anil ji

>

> You said

> ......but because of ignorance cannot see. ......

>

> Can I pl. request you to throw more light on this?

> How to overcome this ignorance? Why it is there?

>

> If possible, pl. explain keeping Shrimad Dhagwad Gita in mind.

>

>

>Anil Aggarwal <aaggarwal wrote:

> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:*

>{behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape

>{behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

> Vimalji,

>

> Our essential nature is same as the lord. Because of ignorance and

>vasnas we cannot recognize it; Moksha is essentially realization of the

>true self. In the state of realization all suffering goes away. The beauty

>of the pursuit is that we are trying to find something what we are even

>now, but because of ignorance cannot see. Common example of trying to find

>one’s glasses when they are perched on ones own head.

>

>

> Anil Aggarwal

>

>

>

>

> On

>Behalf Of vimal modi

>Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:21 AM

>

>RE: Ultimate aim of our life

>

>

> Anilji,

>

>

>

> Taking liberty to ask you for some more explanation.

>

> Do you mean MOKSTHA by self realization?

>

> What do you mean by finding divinity?

>

>

>

> Jai Shri Krishna

>

> Modi

>

>Anil Aggarwal <aaggarwal wrote:

>

> Dear Mr or Mrs Modi

>

>

>

>

>

> The only purpose of human life is self realization or finding divinity

>within. This leads to freedom from suffering

>

>

>

> Anil aggarwal

On

>Behalf Of vimal modi

>Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:44 AM

>

> Ultimate aim of our life

>

>

>

>

> Dear sadhaka's

>

>

>

>

>

> Jai Shri Krishna

>

>

>

>

>

> I want to know what is the ultimate aim of this life? How to attain

>the same?

>

>

>

>

>

> I heard different things from different people / people following

>diff. religions.

>

>

>

>

>

> I want to sum up and achieve the same at the earliest. Hence this

>email to all Sadhakas

>

>

>

>

>

> Pranam

>

>

>

>

>

> modi

>

>

>

>

>

> New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and

>save big.

>

>

>

>

>

> Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great

>rates starting at 1¢/min.

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Enlightened One,

I feel we are soft paddling with the loss of our basic essence which was 'In the Image of Lord - The Creator' because of SIN. And the father of Darkness has blindfolded us - the entire mankind - by infiltering the image of Lord into Sinful Self which is unholy. Unholy can't see or experience Holy.

How can we remove or deal with our ignorance? Gnotism is the answer? I believe no. Only Holy can reveal in HIS will to us deal with our ignorance.

Peace be with you!

Joy

-

vimal modi

Monday, April 17, 2006 3:28 PM

Sukriya, Anil ji

You said

.......but because of ignorance cannot see. ......

Can I pl. request you to throw more light on this?

How to overcome this ignorance? Why it is there?

If possible, pl. explain keeping Shrimad Dhagwad Gita in mind.

Anil Aggarwal <aaggarwal wrote:

Vimalji,

Our essential nature is same as the lord. Because of ignorance and vasnas we cannot recognize it; Moksha is essentially realization of the true self. In the state of realization all suffering goes away. The beauty of the pursuit is that we are trying to find something what we are even now, but because of ignorance cannot see. Common example of trying to find one’s glasses when they are perched on ones own head.

Anil Aggarwal

On Behalf Of vimal modiThursday, March 30, 2006 2:21 AM Subject: RE: Ultimate aim of our life

Anilji,

Taking liberty to ask you for some more explanation.

Do you mean MOKSTHA by self realization?

What do you mean by finding divinity?

Jai Shri Krishna

ModiAnil Aggarwal <aaggarwal wrote:

Dear Mr or Mrs Modi

The only purpose of human life is self realization or finding divinity within. This leads to freedom from suffering

Anil aggarwal

On Behalf Of vimal modiWednesday, March 29, 2006 4:44 AM Subject: Ultimate aim of our life

Dear sadhaka's

Jai Shri Krishna

I want to know what is the ultimate aim of this life? How to attain the same?

I heard different things from different people / people following diff. religions.

I want to sum up and achieve the same at the earliest. Hence this email to all Sadhakas

Pranam

modi

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

My dear joy, Our sanatan religion says we are no here because of our SINS. Lord says you are AMRIT PUTRA (My own son), you have come to this world to savour my bounty,love,JOY. So lets love god and not think ourselves as sinners as christians say. It is the ultimate truth of life. experience it if you can or come to me for any problem about it. Yours RAJA.Joy Christian <joy wrote: Dear Enlightened One, I feel we are soft paddling with the loss of our basic essence which was 'In the Image of Lord - The Creator' because of

SIN. And the father of Darkness has blindfolded us - the entire mankind - by infiltering the image of Lord into Sinful Self which is unholy. Unholy can't see or experience Holy. How can we remove or deal with our ignorance? Gnotism is the answer? I believe no. Only Holy can reveal in HIS will to us deal with our ignorance. Peace be with you! Joy - vimal modi Monday, April 17, 2006 3:28 PM RE: Ultimate aim of our life - For Anil Ji - some more details Sukriya, Anil ji You said ......but because of ignorance cannot see. ...... Can I pl. request you to throw more light on this? How to overcome this ignorance? Why it is there? If possible, pl. explain keeping Shrimad Dhagwad Gita in mind. Anil Aggarwal <aaggarwal wrote: Vimalji, Our essential nature is same as the lord. Because of ignorance and vasnas we cannot recognize it; Moksha is essentially realization of the true self. In the state of realization all suffering goes away. The beauty of the pursuit is that we are trying to find something what we are even now, but because of ignorance cannot see. Common example of trying to find one’s glasses when they are perched on ones own head. Anil Aggarwal On Behalf Of vimal modiThursday, March 30, 2006 2:21 AM Subject: RE: Ultimate aim of our life Anilji, Taking liberty to ask you for some more explanation. Do you mean MOKSTHA by self realization? What do you mean by finding divinity? Jai Shri Krishna ModiAnil Aggarwal <aaggarwal wrote: Dear Mr or Mrs Modi The only purpose of human life is self realization or finding divinity within. This leads to freedom from suffering Anil aggarwal On Behalf Of vimal modiWednesday, March 29, 2006 4:44 AM Subject: Ultimate aim of our

life Dear sadhaka's Jai Shri Krishna I want to know what is the ultimate aim of this life? How to attain the same? I heard different things from different people / people following diff. religions. I want to sum up and achieve the same at the earliest. Hence this email to all Sadhakas Pranam modi New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big. Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Hari Ohm,

I don't know whether we are here because of our SINS or otherwise, but it is my understanding that all of us go through life depending upon our vasanas. Some of us, realising this try to reduce the vasanas but some others keep adding to it. We are all like a man who is slightly inebriated--some stop further consumption of intoxicants, some others think a little more will be more enjoyable.

When I am thinking of doing something which may not be the correct thing to do, I get a prompting to reconsider my proposed course of action. When I recognise this inner voice and act accordingly, I may not be delighted but feel lighter in heart. But when I ignore the inner caution and act out of my ego, I may get a momentary delight but will suffer from the guilt of my act for a long time to come. With very little erudition I am guided only by this inner voice and my strength to desist the temptations of ego, avarice, passion etc., I do fail from time to time and that is where I go back to HIM. He always forgives and gives me another opportunity because he Loves all his creations and keeps on giving them repeated chances of realising him and adopt and follow HIS WAYS.

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.. but the future depends on what one does in the present. So let us Pray to HIM to give us the strength of will to follow HIS WAYS -- live a simple life, help others, give generously to those who are in need, serve the sick, be kind to all His creations, eat comfortably, pray and meditate daily and regularly and do all your deeds in HIS name as his agent on earth.

Hari Ohm!Venkatraman

On 5/6/06, raja gurdasani <muhurmuhu wrote:

My dear joy,

Our sanatan religion says we are no here because of our SINS.

Lord says you are AMRIT PUTRA (My own son), you have come to this world to savour my bounty,love,JOY.

So lets love god and not think ourselves as sinners as christians say.

It is the ultimate truth of life.

experience it if you can or come to me for any problem about it.

Yours

RAJA.Joy Christian <joy wrote:

Dear Enlightened One,

I feel we are soft paddling with the loss of our basic essence which was 'In the Image of Lord - The Creator' because of SIN. And the father of Darkness has blindfolded us - the entire mankind - by infiltering the image of Lord into Sinful Self which is unholy. Unholy can't see or experience Holy.

How can we remove or deal with our ignorance? Gnotism is the answer? I believe no. Only Holy can reveal in HIS will to us deal with our ignorance.

Peace be with you!

Joy

-

vimal modi

Sukriya, Anil ji

You said

Anil Aggarwal <aaggarwal

wrote:

Vimalji,

Our essential nature is same as the lord. Because of ignorance and vasnas we cannot recognize it; Moksha is essentially realization of the true self. In the state of realization all suffering goes away. The beauty of the pursuit is that we are trying to find something what we are even now, but because of ignorance cannot see. Common example of trying to find one's glasses when they are perched on ones own head.

Anil Aggarwal

On Behalf Of vimal modiThursday, March 30, 2006 2:21 AM

Subject: RE: Ultimate aim of our life

Anilji,

Jai Shri Krishna

ModiAnil Aggarwal <

aaggarwal wrote:

Dear Mr or Mrs Modi

The only purpose of human life is self realization or finding divinity within. This leads to freedom from suffering

Anil aggarwal

On Behalf Of vimal modiWednesday, March 29, 2006 4:44 AM

Subject: Ultimate aim of our life

Dear sadhaka's

Jai Shri Krishna

I heard different things from different people / people following diff. religions.

I want to sum up and achieve the same at the earliest. Hence this email to all Sadhakas

Pranam

modi

New Messenger with Voice.

Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.

Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

New Messenger with Voice.

Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls

to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Venkataraman,

Greetings to you in the name of Almighty Lord. Yes we all are HIS Creation, HIS image that means the same essence. However, the SIN defiled the basic essence and by the fruit of Sin we became sinner. We commit sin because we are sinner, it is our nature. Our good karmas may take away for a while the guilt of sin but redemption is possible only by complete transformation - new birth. HE gives this experience to all who seeks HIM diligently.

with peace that pass all understanding,

Joy ChristianDirectorSaviour's Stewards

-

Sambamurti Venkatraman

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:31 AM

Re: Ultimate aim of our life - For Anil Ji - some more details

Hari Ohm,

I don't know whether we are here because of our SINS or otherwise, but it is my understanding that all of us go through life depending upon our vasanas. Some of us, realising this try to reduce the vasanas but some others keep adding to it. We are all like a man who is slightly inebriated--some stop further consumption of intoxicants, some others think a little more will be more enjoyable.

When I am thinking of doing something which may not be the correct thing to do, I get a prompting to reconsider my proposed course of action. When I recognise this inner voice and act accordingly, I may not be delighted but feel lighter in heart. But when I ignore the inner caution and act out of my ego, I may get a momentary delight but will suffer from the guilt of my act for a long time to come. With very little erudition I am guided only by this inner voice and my strength to desist the temptations of ego, avarice, passion etc., I do fail from time to time and that is where I go back to HIM. He always forgives and gives me another opportunity because he Loves all his creations and keeps on giving them repeated chances of realising him and adopt and follow HIS WAYS.

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.. but the future depends on what one does in the present. So let us Pray to HIM to give us the strength of will to follow HIS WAYS -- live a simple life, help others, give generously to those who are in need, serve the sick, be kind to all His creations, eat comfortably, pray and meditate daily and regularly and do all your deeds in HIS name as his agent on earth.

Hari Ohm!Venkatraman

On 5/6/06, raja gurdasani <muhurmuhu wrote:

My dear joy,

Our sanatan religion says we are no here because of our SINS.

Lord says you are AMRIT PUTRA (My own son), you have come to this world to savour my bounty,love,JOY.

So lets love god and not think ourselves as sinners as christians say.

It is the ultimate truth of life.

experience it if you can or come to me for any problem about it.

Yours

RAJA.Joy Christian <joy wrote:

Dear Enlightened One,

Peace be with you!

Joy

-

vimal modi

Sukriya, Anil ji

You said

Anil Aggarwal <aaggarwal wrote:

Vimalji,

Our essential nature is same as the lord. Because of ignorance and vasnas we cannot recognize it; Moksha is essentially realization of the true self. In the state of realization all suffering goes away. The beauty of the pursuit is that we are trying to find something what we are even now, but because of ignorance cannot see. Common example of trying to find one's glasses when they are perched on ones own head.

Anil Aggarwal

On Behalf Of vimal modiThursday, March 30, 2006 2:21 AM Subject: RE: Ultimate aim of our life

Anilji,

Jai Shri Krishna

ModiAnil Aggarwal < aaggarwal wrote:

Dear Mr or Mrs Modi

Anil aggarwal

On Behalf Of vimal modiWednesday, March 29, 2006 4:44 AM Subject: Ultimate aim of our life

Dear sadhaka's

Jai Shri Krishna

Pranam

modi

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Message from Anand P Parihar " <parihar

These discussions are purely speculations of someone's mind. Unless

teachings are authenticated by scriptures and literature, it has no

meaning. Hare Krsna,

, " Joy Christian " <joy wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Venkataraman,

>

> Greetings to you in the name of Almighty Lord. Yes we all are HIS

Creation, HIS image that means the same essence. However, the SIN

defiled the basic essence and by the fruit of Sin we became sinner.

We commit sin because we are sinner, it is our nature. Our good

karmas may take away for a while the guilt of sin but redemption is

possible only by complete transformation - new birth. HE gives this

experience to all who seeks HIM diligently.

>

> with peace that pass all understanding,

>

> Joy Christian

> Director

> Saviour's Stewards

> -

> Sambamurti Venkatraman

>

> Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:31 AM

> Re: Ultimate aim of our life - For Anil Ji -

some more details

>

>

> Hari Ohm,

>

> I don't know whether we are here because of our SINS or

otherwise, but it is my understanding that all of us go through

life depending upon our vasanas. Some of us, realising this try to

reduce the vasanas but some others keep adding to it. We are all

like a man who is slightly inebriated--some stop further consumption

of intoxicants, some others think a little more will be more

enjoyable.

>

> When I am thinking of doing something which may not be the

correct thing to do, I get a prompting to reconsider my proposed

course of action. When I recognise this inner voice and act

accordingly, I may not be delighted but feel lighter in heart. But

when I ignore the inner caution and act out of my ego, I may get a

momentary delight but will suffer from the guilt of my act for a

long time to come. With very little erudition I am guided only by

this inner voice and my strength to desist the temptations of ego,

avarice, passion etc., I do fail from time to time and that is where

I go back to HIM. He always forgives and gives me another

opportunity because he Loves all his creations and keeps on giving

them repeated chances of realising him and adopt and follow HIS

WAYS.

>

> Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.. but the

future depends on what one does in the present. So let us Pray to

HIM to give us the strength of will to follow HIS WAYS -- live a

simple life, help others, give generously to those who are in need,

serve the sick, be kind to all His creations, eat comfortably, pray

and meditate daily and regularly and do all your deeds in HIS name

as his agent on earth.

>

> Hari Ohm!

>

> Venkatraman

> On 5/6/06, raja gurdasani <muhurmuhu wrote:

> My dear joy,

> Our sanatan religion says we are no here because of our SINS.

> Lord says you are AMRIT PUTRA (My own son), you have come to

this world to savour my bounty,love,JOY.

> So lets love god and not think ourselves as sinners as

christians say.

> It is the ultimate truth of life.

> experience it if you can or come to me for any problem about

it.

> Yours

> RAJA.

>

> Joy Christian <joy wrote:

> Dear Enlightened One,

>

> I feel we are soft paddling with the loss of our basic

essence which was 'In the Image of Lord - The Creator' because of

SIN. And the father of Darkness has blindfolded us - the entire

mankind - by infiltering the image of Lord into Sinful Self which is

unholy. Unholy can't see or experience Holy.

>

> How can we remove or deal with our ignorance? Gnotism is

the answer? I believe no. Only Holy can reveal in HIS will to us

deal with our ignorance.

>

> Peace be with you!

>

> Joy

> -

> vimal modi

>

> Monday, April 17, 2006 3:28 PM

> RE: Ultimate aim of our life - For

Anil Ji - some more details

>

>

> Sukriya, Anil ji

>

> You said

>

>

> If possible, pl. explain keeping Shrimad Dhagwad Gita in

mind.

>

>

> Anil Aggarwal <aaggarwal wrote:

> Vimalji,

>

> Our essential nature is same as the lord. Because of

ignorance and vasnas we cannot recognize it; Moksha is essentially

realization of the true self. In the state of realization all

suffering goes away. The beauty of the pursuit is that we are trying

to find something what we are even now, but because of ignorance

cannot see. Common example of trying to find one's glasses when they

are perched on ones own head.

>

>

> Anil Aggarwal

>

>

> -

---

>

> [gita-

talk ] On Behalf Of vimal modi

> Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:21 AM

>

> RE: Ultimate aim of our life

>

> Anilji,

>

>

> Jai Shri Krishna

> Modi

>

> Anil Aggarwal < aaggarwal wrote:

> Dear Mr or Mrs Modi

>

>

> The only purpose of human life is self realization or

finding divinity within. This leads to freedom from suffering

>

> Anil aggarwal

>

>

> -

-

>

> [gita-

> Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:44 AM

>

>

> Dear sadhaka's

>

> Jai Shri Krishna

>

> I want to know what is the ultimate aim of this life?

How to attain the same?

>

> I heard different things from different people /

people following diff. religions.

>

> I want to sum up and achieve the same at the earliest.

Hence this email to all Sadhakas

>

> Pranam

>

> modi

>

> -

-

>

> New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones

from your PC and save big.

>

>

> -

---

>

> Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone

calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

>

>

>

> -

-----

> New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from

your PC and save big.

>

>

>

>

> -

---------

> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US

(and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

>

>

Guest guest

Hari Om

I have been reading these e-mails with interest. First the discussion on

insurance. The underlying principle is that everything that exists is the

Lord only, therefore everything in this world including insurance is the

lord him or herself only, thus not buy insurance is not rationale. Thw

question of sin is foreign to our scriptures it is essential part of

Christian theology. Entire creation is divine as it is the lord itself.

wrong karmas are done due to ignorance and for wrong value structure, not

recognizing our essential nature which is divine and complete.

Anil Aggarwal

On Behalf

Of sadhak_insight

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:34 PM

Re: Ultimate aim of our life - For Anil Ji - some more

details

Message from Anand P Parihar " <parihar

These discussions are purely speculations of someone's mind. Unless

teachings are authenticated by scriptures and literature, it has no

meaning. Hare Krsna,

, " Joy Christian " <joy wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Venkataraman,

>

> Greetings to you in the name of Almighty Lord. Yes we all are HIS

Creation, HIS image that means the same essence. However, the SIN

defiled the basic essence and by the fruit of Sin we became sinner.

We commit sin because we are sinner, it is our nature. Our good

karmas may take away for a while the guilt of sin but redemption is

possible only by complete transformation - new birth. HE gives this

experience to all who seeks HIM diligently.

>

> with peace that pass all understanding,

>

> Joy Christian

> Director

> Saviour's Stewards

> -

> Sambamurti Venkatraman

>

> Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:31 AM

> Re: Ultimate aim of our life - For Anil Ji -

some more details

>

>

> Hari Ohm,

>

> I don't know whether we are here because of our SINS or

otherwise, but it is my understanding that all of us go through

life depending upon our vasanas. Some of us, realising this try to

reduce the vasanas but some others keep adding to it. We are all

like a man who is slightly inebriated--some stop further consumption

of intoxicants, some others think a little more will be more

enjoyable.

>

> When I am thinking of doing something which may not be the

correct thing to do, I get a prompting to reconsider my proposed

course of action. When I recognise this inner voice and act

accordingly, I may not be delighted but feel lighter in heart. But

when I ignore the inner caution and act out of my ego, I may get a

momentary delight but will suffer from the guilt of my act for a

long time to come. With very little erudition I am guided only by

this inner voice and my strength to desist the temptations of ego,

avarice, passion etc., I do fail from time to time and that is where

I go back to HIM. He always forgives and gives me another

opportunity because he Loves all his creations and keeps on giving

them repeated chances of realising him and adopt and follow HIS

WAYS.

>

> Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.. but the

future depends on what one does in the present. So let us Pray to

HIM to give us the strength of will to follow HIS WAYS -- live a

simple life, help others, give generously to those who are in need,

serve the sick, be kind to all His creations, eat comfortably, pray

and meditate daily and regularly and do all your deeds in HIS name

as his agent on earth.

>

> Hari Ohm!

>

> Venkatraman

> On 5/6/06, raja gurdasani <muhurmuhu wrote:

> My dear joy,

> Our sanatan religion says we are no here because of our SINS.

> Lord says you are AMRIT PUTRA (My own son), you have come to

this world to savour my bounty,love,JOY.

> So lets love god and not think ourselves as sinners as

christians say.

> It is the ultimate truth of life.

> experience it if you can or come to me for any problem about

it.

> Yours

> RAJA.

>

> Joy Christian <joy wrote:

> Dear Enlightened One,

>

> I feel we are soft paddling with the loss of our basic

essence which was 'In the Image of Lord - The Creator' because of

SIN. And the father of Darkness has blindfolded us - the entire

mankind - by infiltering the image of Lord into Sinful Self which is

unholy. Unholy can't see or experience Holy.

>

> How can we remove or deal with our ignorance? Gnotism is

the answer? I believe no. Only Holy can reveal in HIS will to us

deal with our ignorance.

>

> Peace be with you!

>

> Joy

> -

> vimal modi

>

> Monday, April 17, 2006 3:28 PM

> RE: Ultimate aim of our life - For

Anil Ji - some more details

>

>

> Sukriya, Anil ji

>

> You said

>

>

> If possible, pl. explain keeping Shrimad Dhagwad Gita in

mind.

>

>

> Anil Aggarwal <aaggarwal wrote:

> Vimalji,

>

> Our essential nature is same as the lord. Because of

ignorance and vasnas we cannot recognize it; Moksha is essentially

realization of the true self. In the state of realization all

suffering goes away. The beauty of the pursuit is that we are trying

to find something what we are even now, but because of ignorance

cannot see. Common example of trying to find one's glasses when they

are perched on ones own head.

>

>

> Anil Aggarwal

>

>

> -

---

>

> [gita-

> Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:21 AM

>

> RE: Ultimate aim of our life

>

> Anilji,

>

>

> Jai Shri Krishna

> Modi

>

> Anil Aggarwal < aaggarwal wrote:

> Dear Mr or Mrs Modi

>

>

> The only purpose of human life is self realization or

finding divinity within. This leads to freedom from suffering

>

> Anil aggarwal

>

>

> -

-

>

> [gita-

> Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:44 AM

>

>

> Dear sadhaka's

>

> Jai Shri Krishna

>

> I want to know what is the ultimate aim of this life?

How to attain the same?

>

> I heard different things from different people /

people following diff. religions.

>

> I want to sum up and achieve the same at the earliest.

Hence this email to all Sadhakas

>

> Pranam

>

> modi

>

> -

-

>

> New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones

from your PC and save big.

>

>

> -

---

>

> Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone

calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

>

>

>

> -

-----

> New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from

your PC and save big.

>

>

>

>

> -

---------

> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US

(and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

>

>

Guest guest

hare krsna Dear the discussions are emerged from MANAS & similarly Answers are also from MANAS. Even vedas are emerged from MANAS. Why then u call it speculations I dont Know.But I surely Know that every answer comes from MANAS (Pure Heart.) You can verify this with your pure heart TOO. Remember ! ISHWAR SARVABHUTANAM HRIDDESHE ARJUN TISHTHATI...GEETAJI. YOURS raja.sadhak_insight <sadhak_insight wrote: Message from Anand P Parihar" <parihar These discussions are purely speculations of someone's mind. Unless teachings are authenticated by scriptures and literature, it has no meaning. Hare Krsna, , "Joy Christian" <joy wrote:>> Dear Mr.

Venkataraman,> > Greetings to you in the name of Almighty Lord. Yes we all are HIS Creation, HIS image that means the same essence. However, the SIN defiled the basic essence and by the fruit of Sin we became sinner. We commit sin because we are sinner, it is our nature. Our good karmas may take away for a while the guilt of sin but redemption is possible only by complete transformation - new birth. HE gives this experience to all who seeks HIM diligently.> > with peace that pass all understanding,> > Joy Christian> Director> Saviour's Stewards> - > Sambamurti Venkatraman > > Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:31 AM> Re: Ultimate aim of our life - For Anil Ji -some more details>

> > Hari Ohm,> > I don't know whether we are here because of our SINS or otherwise, but it is my understanding that all of us go through life depending upon our vasanas. Some of us, realising this try to reduce the vasanas but some others keep adding to it. We are all like a man who is slightly inebriated--some stop further consumption of intoxicants, some others think a little more will be more enjoyable. > > When I am thinking of doing something which may not be the correct thing to do, I get a prompting to reconsider my proposed course of action. When I recognise this inner voice and act accordingly, I may not be delighted but feel lighter in heart. But when I ignore the inner caution and act out of my ego, I may get a momentary delight but will suffer from the guilt of my act for a long time to come. With very

little erudition I am guided only by this inner voice and my strength to desist the temptations of ego, avarice, passion etc., I do fail from time to time and that is where I go back to HIM. He always forgives and gives me another opportunity because he Loves all his creations and keeps on giving them repeated chances of realising him and adopt and follow HIS WAYS. > > Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.. but the future depends on what one does in the present. So let us Pray to HIM to give us the strength of will to follow HIS WAYS -- live a simple life, help others, give generously to those who are in need, serve the sick, be kind to all His creations, eat comfortably, pray and meditate daily and regularly and do all your deeds in HIS name as his agent on earth. > > Hari Ohm!> > Venkatraman> On

5/6/06, raja gurdasani <muhurmuhu wrote: > My dear joy,> Our sanatan religion says we are no here because of our SINS.> Lord says you are AMRIT PUTRA (My own son), you have come to this world to savour my bounty,love,JOY.> So lets love god and not think ourselves as sinners as christians say.> It is the ultimate truth of life.> experience it if you can or come to me for any problem about it.> Yours> RAJA.> > Joy Christian <joy wrote:> Dear Enlightened One,> > I feel we are soft paddling with the loss of our basic essence which was 'In the Image of Lord - The

Creator' because of SIN. And the father of Darkness has blindfolded us - the entire mankind - by infiltering the image of Lord into Sinful Self which is unholy. Unholy can't see or experience Holy. > > How can we remove or deal with our ignorance? Gnotism is the answer? I believe no. Only Holy can reveal in HIS will to us deal with our ignorance.> > Peace be with you!> > Joy> - > vimal modi > > Monday, April 17, 2006 3:28 PM> RE:

Ultimate aim of our life - For Anil Ji - some more details> > > Sukriya, Anil ji> > You said> ......but because of ignorance cannot see. ......> > Can I pl. request you to throw more light on this?> How to overcome this ignorance? Why it is there?> > If possible, pl. explain keeping Shrimad Dhagwad Gita in mind.> > > Anil Aggarwal <aaggarwal wrote:> Vimalji,>

> Our essential nature is same as the lord. Because of ignorance and vasnas we cannot recognize it; Moksha is essentially realization of the true self. In the state of realization all suffering goes away. The beauty of the pursuit is that we are trying to find something what we are even now, but because of ignorance cannot see. Common example of trying to find one's glasses when they are perched on ones own head. > > > Anil Aggarwal > > > ----> > On Behalf Of vimal modi> Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:21

AM> > RE: Ultimate aim of our life> > Anilji,> > Taking liberty to ask you for some more explanation.> Do you mean MOKSTHA by self realization?> What do you mean by finding divinity?> > Jai Shri Krishna> Modi> > Anil Aggarwal < aaggarwal

wrote:> Dear Mr or Mrs Modi> > > The only purpose of human life is self realization or finding divinity within. This leads to freedom from suffering > > Anil aggarwal> > > --> > On Behalf Of vimal modi> Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:44 AM> To:

> Ultimate aim of our life> > Dear sadhaka's> > Jai Shri Krishna> > I want to know what is the ultimate aim of this life? How to attain the same?> > I heard different things from different people / people following diff. religions.> > I want to sum up and achieve the same at the earliest. Hence this email to all Sadhakas> >

Pranam> > modi> > --> > New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big. > > > ----> > Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. > > > > ------> New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.> > > > >

----------> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. > >

Guest guest

Dear Anil Ji,

Love and respects,

When I read your response, I thought let me stop this discussion here itself, but when I am reading it again today, I felt like responding.

Undoubtedly, everything is God alone, including you and me and every particle of this universe. He is Viswam and Vishnu too. I fully agree with you. If so, then why to buy insurance, because insurance is also He only. Then why to buy Him? He is already available with us.

Now come to the point of what Sri Ramana Maharshi said about it. Advaita is, in principle, the basic truth, which governs the human existence, but one is not supposed to put in to practice unless one is a Realised Soul. It is true that HE alone exists, including the Guru and Sishya, but it does not mean that the Sishya need not respect the Guru. One has to understand the essence of it and while practicing one should follow the norms of the society.

Hari Om and Love.

P. Gopi Krishna.

===

Hari OmI have been reading these e-mails with interest. First the discussion on insurance. The underlying principle is that everything that exists is the Lord only, therefore everything in this world including insurance is the lord him or herself only, thus not buy insurance is not rationale. Thw question of sin is foreign to our scriptures it is essential part of Christian theology. Entire creation is divine as it is the lord itself. wrong karmas are done due to ignorance and for wrong value structure, not recognizing our essential nature which is divine and complete.

Anil Aggarwal

On 5/12/06, raja gurdasani <muhurmuhu wrote:

hare krsna

Dear the discussions are emerged from MANAS & similarly Answers are also from MANAS. Even vedas are emerged from MANAS.

Why then u call it speculations I dont Know.But I surely Know that every answer comes from MANAS (Pure Heart.)

You can verify this with your pure heart TOO.

Remember ! ISHWAR SARVABHUTANAM HRIDDESHE ARJUN TISHTHATI...GEETAJI.

YOURS

raja.

sadhak_insight <sadhak_insight

> wrote:

Message from Anand P Parihar " <

parihar These discussions are purely speculations of someone's mind. Unless teachings are authenticated by scriptures and literature, it has no meaning. Hare Krsna,

, " Joy Christian " <joy wrote:>> Dear Mr. Venkataraman,> > Greetings to you in the name of Almighty Lord. Yes we all are HIS Creation, HIS image that means the same essence. However, the SIN defiled the basic essence and by the fruit of Sin we became sinner. We commit sin because we are sinner, it is our nature. Our good karmas may take away for a while the guilt of sin but redemption is possible only by complete transformation - new birth. HE gives this experience to all who seeks HIM diligently.> > with peace that pass all understanding,> > Joy Christian> Director> Saviour's Stewards> -

> Sambamurti Venkatraman > > Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:31 AM

> Re: Ultimate aim of our life - For Anil Ji -some more details> > > Hari Ohm,> > I don't know whether we are here because of our SINS or otherwise, but it is my understanding that all of us go through life depending upon our vasanas. Some of us, realising this try to reduce the vasanas but some others keep adding to it. We are all like a man who is slightly inebriated--some stop further consumption of intoxicants, some others think a little more will be more enjoyable. > > When I am thinking of doing something which may not be the correct thing to do, I get a prompting to reconsider my proposed course of action. When I recognise this inner voice and act accordingly, I may not be delighted but feel lighter in heart. But when I ignore the inner caution and act out of my ego, I may get a momentary delight but will suffer from the guilt of my act for a long time to come. With very little erudition I am guided only by this inner voice and my strength to desist the temptations of ego, avarice, passion etc., I do fail from time to time and that is where I go back to HIM. He always forgives and gives me another opportunity because he Loves all his creations and keeps on giving them repeated chances of realising him and adopt and follow HIS WAYS. > > Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.. but the future depends on what one does in the present. So let us Pray to HIM to give us the strength of will to follow HIS WAYS -- live a simple life, help others, give generously to those who are in need, serve the sick, be kind to all His creations, eat comfortably, pray and meditate daily and regularly and do all your deeds in HIS name as his agent on earth. > > Hari Ohm!> > Venkatraman> On 5/6/06, raja gurdasani <muhurmuhu wrote: > My dear joy,> Our sanatan religion says we are no here because of our SINS.

> Lord says you are AMRIT PUTRA (My own son), you have come to this world to savour my bounty,love,JOY.> So lets love god and not think ourselves as sinners as christians say.> It is the ultimate truth of life.

> experience it if you can or come to me for any problem about it.> Yours> RAJA.> > Joy Christian <joy wrote:> Dear Enlightened One,>

> I feel we are soft paddling with the loss of our basic essence which was 'In the Image of Lord - The Creator' because of SIN. And the father of Darkness has blindfolded us - the entire mankind - by infiltering the image of Lord into Sinful Self which is unholy. Unholy can't see or experience Holy. > > How can we remove or deal with our ignorance? Gnotism is the answer? I believe no. Only Holy can reveal in HIS will to us deal with our ignorance.

> > Peace be with you!> > Joy> - > vimal modi >

> Monday, April 17, 2006 3:28 PM> RE: Ultimate aim of our life - For Anil Ji - some more details> > > Sukriya, Anil ji

> > You said> ......but because of ignorance cannot see. ......> > Can I pl. request you to throw more light on this?> How to overcome this ignorance? Why it is there?

> > If possible, pl. explain keeping Shrimad Dhagwad Gita in mind.> > > Anil Aggarwal <aaggarwal wrote:> Vimalji,> > Our essential nature is same as the lord. Because of ignorance and vasnas we cannot recognize it; Moksha is essentially realization of the true self. In the state of realization all suffering goes away. The beauty of the pursuit is that we are trying to find something what we are even now, but because of ignorance cannot see. Common example of trying to find one's glasses when they are perched on ones own head. > > > Anil Aggarwal > > > -

---> > [

] On Behalf Of vimal modi> Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:21 AM

> > RE: Ultimate aim of our life

> > Anilji,> > Taking liberty to ask you for some more explanation.> Do you mean MOKSTHA by self realization?> What do you mean by finding divinity?

> > Jai Shri Krishna> Modi> > Anil Aggarwal < aaggarwal wrote:> Dear Mr or Mrs Modi> > > The only purpose of human life is self realization or finding divinity within. This leads to freedom from suffering > > Anil aggarwal> > > -->

> [

] On Behalf Of vimal modi> Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:44 AM

> > Ultimate aim of our life

> > Dear sadhaka's> > Jai Shri Krishna> > I want to know what is the ultimate aim of this life? How to attain the same?> > I heard different things from different people / people following diff. religions.> > I want to sum up and achieve the same at the earliest. Hence this email to all Sadhakas> > Pranam> > modi

> > --> > New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big. > > > ----> > Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1�/min. >

> > > ------> New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.> >

> > > ----------> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less. > >