IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 89

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sri Venkatraman and Sri Vispi Jokhi,

Many thanks for your love and reply. My father was an LIC Development Officer, my eldest brother is an LIC Development Officer, and my second elder brother is a Career LIC Agent. They are after my life for taking an LIC policy. I tell them that my life has been insured with God and I do not require any insurance other than that. But, not only these persons, even other friends and relations look at me as insane, whenever I give such replies. It does not matter, because I do not give much weitage to their warnings and caustic remarks, because they do it out of love, for my future. But, my queestion still remains the same. Where are we going wrong in understanding the true essence of Gita and surrendering to HIS will? Where are we heading? Are we not half-hearted in our approach or skeptical about the God's existence and His assurance? I am really pained and confused whenever these thoughts disturb me, as much as you are now, after reading my last mail and probably this posting. Since I do not want to comment on your replies, I just conclude here saying, " Let THY will prevail and let my will be aligned with THY will always " ... Hari Om

P. Gopi Krishna.

On 1 May 2006 13:38:31 -0000, <

> wrote:

Guest guest

Dear All

I have been reading all the interesting mails

exchanged on the subject of undertaking insurance. However, I think we are

missing one of the most essential points here. The Bhagwad Gita is very clear

in saying that we should concentrate only on doing our Karma and should not

bother about the results/ gains. Loosely, the principle of insurance is also

based on the same principle. We are doing our Karma by paying the insurance

premium as the results will be gained only by our survivors. The essence of

insurance is that it takes care of our loved ones after we lose our physical

state and pass on from this world.

Secondly, I agree with all of you that we

should take refuge in God and surrender ourselves to Him. However, we cannot

ignore our karmabhoomi as we have to do all those things for which God has

given us this wonderful life. When this dilemma was faced by Arjuna, Lord

Krishna also asked him to take weapons as he was born for this purpose. So I do

not see any problem in taking insurance as we just doing our Karma by safeguarding

the future of our families after us.

Regards

Bhupinder Grewal

Medical Solutions

SIEMENS LTD.

Tel :

+91 22 24987397

Fax : +91 22 24987362

It's in

my blood - 'B' positive

-----Original

Message-----

On Behalf

Of Gopi Krishna Paritala

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

12:32 PM

Re: Digest Number

Dear Sri

Venkatraman and Sri Vispi Jokhi,

Many thanks

for your love and reply. My father was an LIC Development Officer, my

eldest brother is an LIC Development Officer, and my second elder brother

is a Career LIC Agent. They are after my life for taking an LIC policy. I

tell them that my life has been insured with God and I do not require any

insurance other than that. But, not only these persons, even other friends and

relations look at me as insane, whenever I give such replies. It does not

matter, because I do not give much weitage to their warnings and caustic

remarks, because they do it out of love, for my future. But, my queestion still

remains the same. Where are we going wrong in understanding the true essence of

Gita and surrendering to HIS will? Where are we heading? Are we not

half-hearted in our approach or skeptical about the God's existence and

His assurance? I am really pained and confused whenever these thoughts disturb

me, as much as you are now, after reading my l ast mail and probably

this posting. Since I do not want to comment on your replies, I just conclude

here saying, " Let THY will prevail and let my will be aligned with THY

will always " ... Hari Om

P. Gopi

Krishna.

On 1 May 2006 13:38:31 -0000,

< >

wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Bhakta I must say you have total commitment to the GOD.Thats admirable. But then why you take food or drink water.Why you wash your hands after toilet. Why dont you take it as LET THY WILL PERVAIL. My dear Bhakta ! It is mockery of essence of GEETA. God says YOGAKSHEMA VAHAMYAHAM in Geetaji. It means that he is going to take care of your every need !!!! So is he not doing this in form of your Father, Brother , Friends? Are u not disobeying him? Do you think that he should only come in shape of KRISHNE having bansi, Mor mukut etc? My dear try look him in your dearest ones.He is always in them. In GEETAJI says lord.... one who sees me in everything & one who sees everyone in ME, I never go away from his sight NOR he goes away from my sight. So my dear... Wake up from Mayajaal

& understand the real essence of LORD. Always your loving RAJAGopi Krishna Paritala <paritalagopikrishna wrote: Dear Sri Venkatraman and Sri Vispi Jokhi, Many thanks for your love and reply. My father was an LIC Development Officer, my eldest brother is an LIC Development Officer, and my second elder brother is a Career LIC Agent. They are after my life for taking an LIC policy. I tell them that my life has been insured with God and I do not require any insurance other than that. But, not only these persons, even other friends and relations look at me as insane, whenever I give such replies. It does not matter, because I do not give much weitage to their warnings and caustic remarks, because they do it out of love, for my future. But, my queestion still

remains the same. Where are we going wrong in understanding the true essence of Gita and surrendering to HIS will? Where are we heading? Are we not half-hearted in our approach or skeptical about the God's existence and His assurance? I am really pained and confused whenever these thoughts disturb me, as much as you are now, after reading my last mail and probably this posting. Since I do not want to comment on your replies, I just conclude here saying, "Let THY will prevail and let my will be aligned with THY will always" ... Hari Om P. Gopi Krishna. On 1 May 2006 13:38:31 -0000, < > wrote: