IndiaDivine.org

Is God visible?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear viewers Namaste

I have joined your group to aquire some knowledge about Lord Krishna.

Q: Is Krishna Lord or God?

Q: God is said to be Omnipresent hence Formless, never ever born hence

never die, but Krishna was born and died. How Lord Krishna is commonly

knows as God. He says in Geets " God resides in all human hearts "

Please explain.

Q: It is written in Bhagwat that Krishna had 36000 wives. Can you

think Krishna had so many wives? I read Mahabharat in which it clearly

ssaid " Krishna married to Rukmani and had only one son Pradeumana.

Clarify!

Thanks, waiting to get answers from you!

Guest guest

Dear writer,

Hari Ohm. With my limited knowledge, I will share my views... I cannot and am not qualified to, answer your querries.

As I understand, the God takes many shapes and forms and comes to re-establish Dharma and that Lord Krishna is one such form or incarnation or 'avatar' he took to establish Dharma and preach Gita... This is my understanding.

Purana, in my understanding, is embelished stories, but they were used as a vehicle to convey the core theme. And if the story teller, in his imagination had said Lord Krishna had 36000 wives, it is not to be confused with the core of Gita. To thye best of my knowledge, Gita does n ot mention any such thing.

My approach to Gita is that it is the essence of all our Upanishads and Dharma giving ways and means of attaining HIM through different paths.

I am sure our moderator will be able to guide this discussion to answer you and also educate the group members.

Hari Ohm. Venkatraman

On 6/26/06, vedicdharma <vedicdharma wrote:

Dear viewers NamasteI have joined your group to aquire some knowledge about Lord Krishna.Q: Is Krishna Lord or God?

Q: God is said to be Omnipresent hence Formless, never ever born hencenever die, but Krishna was born and died. How Lord Krishna is commonlyknows as God. He says in Geets " God resides in all human hearts "

Please explain.Q: It is written in Bhagwat that Krishna had 36000 wives. Can youthink Krishna had so many wives? I read Mahabharat in which it clearlyssaid " Krishna married to Rukmani and had only one son Pradeumana.

Clarify!Thanks, waiting to get answers from you!

Guest guest

In my opinion the word Lord has no meaning in Hinduism. Lord is borrowed

word from Christianity. I understand the word GOD or Bhagvan.

On

Behalf Of vedicdharma

Sunday, June 25, 2006 3:28 PM

Is God visible?

Dear viewers Namaste

I have joined your group to aquire some knowledge about Lord Krishna.

Q: Is Krishna Lord or God?

Q: God is said to be Omnipresent hence Formless, never ever born hence

never die, but Krishna was born and died. How Lord Krishna is commonly

knows as God. He says in Geets " God resides in all human hearts "

Please explain.

Q: It is written in Bhagwat that Krishna had 36000 wives. Can you

think Krishna had so many wives? I read Mahabharat in which it clearly

ssaid " Krishna married to Rukmani and had only one son Pradeumana.

Clarify!

Thanks, waiting to get answers from you!

Guest guest

Hinduism has taught the world the true meaning of the word " TOLERANCE" and the famous sloka is known to every Hindu Child : "GOD IS ONE, PEOPLE CALL HIM/HER BY DIFFERENT NAMES". This is the key reason why perhaps India is the only country on this Planet where we currently have: (1) a world-class economist -- Dr Manmohan Singh-- who is by his belief system, an honorable SIKH, (2) a President, a world-class scientist -Dr Kalam --who by his belief system, is an honorable Muslim and (3) a Head of India's Congress Party-- Shrimati Sonia Gandhi -- who was born into a Christian family. Our God Shri Krishna, according to Hinduism, is the CREATOR & PRESERVER Of THIS Magnificent UNIVERSE -- Thus, HE is also the "Bhagwan" and the "Lord" of this Universe! Let us keep our heads high, and let this message of Hinduism reach every

corner of this planet. Sincerely, Arun Basu Suneel Sekhri <suneel wrote: In my opinion the word Lord has no meaning in Hinduism. Lord is borrowedword from Christianity. I understand the word GOD or Bhagvan. OnBehalf Of vedicdharmaSunday, June 25, 2006 3:28 PM Subject: Is God visible?Dear viewers NamasteI have joined your group to aquire some knowledge about Lord Krishna.Q: Is Krishna Lord or God?Q: God is said to be Omnipresent hence Formless, never ever born hencenever die, but Krishna was born and died. How Lord Krishna is commonlyknows as God. He says in Geets "God

resides in all human hearts"Please explain.Q: It is written in Bhagwat that Krishna had 36000 wives. Can youthink Krishna had so many wives? I read Mahabharat in which it clearlyssaid "Krishna married to Rukmani and had only one son Pradeumana.Clarify!Thanks, waiting to get answers from you!