IndiaDivine.org

Need some clarification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shri hari

Pranam

I am CA in service and recently shifted from Ahmedabad to Mumbai for more salary, but I find that life of Mumbai city is more busy and it is obstackle in Sadhan

I regularly invest in Shares in stock market and lost money also. I have to watch share price closely and it disturb me in Sadhan also. I sometimes think that the earning from shares is a speculation and it is not good to earn from this activity. But I could not stopped.

Please guide me whether I should continue investing in shares or I should stop and leave from the activities of Shares and stocks.

Rampal Laddha

Guest guest

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

THIS GROUP IS STRICTLY FOR GITA DISCUSSION... PLEASE KINDLY LIMITS

Q & A TO HELP IN ENHANCING THE UNDERSTANDING OF GITA. RESPONDENTS -

PLEASE DO LINK YOUR RESPONSE TO SPECIFIC SHLOKAS IN THE GITA THAT

ADDRESS YOUR RESPONSE.

THE RESPONSE HAVE BEEN CONSOLIDATED FOR THIS TIME. THANK YOU !

RAM RAM

----------------------

anil jhawar

Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:49 pm

Re: Need some clarification

RAM RAM . RAMPAL JI

THIS MARKET IS NOT FOR INVESMENT . I AM A SHARE BROKER SO MUST BE

TELL YOU PLS YOU CAN WAIT FOR RIGHT TIME .IF YOU ARE INVEST IN SHARE

MARKET YOU ARE INVEST IN BLUECHIP COMPANY ONLY LIKE

ONGC,REL,TCS,SAIL,ASHOKLYAND .

IN LONG TREAM YOU CAN INVEST IN ITC , MTNL , HINDALCO,

RAM RAM

----------------------

" Gopi Krishna Paritala "

Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:08 am

p_gopi_krishna

Dear Brother Rampal,

Love and best wishes,

Almost every sadhaka faces this kind of predicament and you are not

new or alone.

1. There is nothing wrong in this competitive world to change job

for a better salary. But, never ever ditch or back-stab the company

which has given you the name and fame that you are enjoying now.

Yes, part ways with all dignity and love. It is not wrong.

2. A wise person never commit the same mistake twice. Although

investing in share markets is legal, it is a gamble also. If you are

not confident, do not get into it. If you are already in, try to get

out of it. I am sure, being CA, you are capable of living well

within the means of your monthly income, i.e., salary. Especially

so, when this has become a problem in your sadhana. First God, then

anything else. What do you want to leave, God or money. Your life

depends on your preference.

May God Bless You.

Should you need any more clarification, kindly do not hesitate to

write to me.

Love and best wishes

P. Gopi Krishna

--------------------------

" R.S.MANI "

Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:56 pm

Dear one,

You concentrate your intelligence to find out what brings you

permanent happiness, Shreyas, and not temporary happiness from gain

on share trading and temporary sorrow from loss. You may continue to

trade in shares, but from what I have learnt, if one has enough

money one should feel contended, and thank the Almighty for that. It

is not to discourage anyone from acting to make more wealth. Any

fair means, such as working hard, etc. should be resorted to rather

than resorting to speculation. When one gains from speculation,

there must be one who loses.

Hari Om

---------------

Hasmukh Devalia

Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:21 am

Jai Shri Krishna

Playing with shares is ONLY for those who can afford to loose money

and not loose sleep over it.

If your mind is constantly thinking about win/loose , then get out

now and save your hard earned money.

Invest your time better in Sadhana.

Looks like shares is NOT for you

Namaste

Radica Maharaj <jayantim2003

Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:15 am

jayantim2003.

Send Message

Edit Membership

Namaste.

The Hindu is allowed to spend part of his life accumulating wealth

and being a grahasta. There is therefore no problem with moving to

earn more salary. Life is about balance- for Hindus there is no

conflict between the spiritual and the material because everything

is considered to be of and from God. However it is necessary to

spend time engaged in spiritual activities. Therefore prepare a

schedule which allows you at least half hour in the morning and one

hour in the evening to focus on God only. A part of your earnings

can also be given to the poor and to the Mandir.

Regarding investment in shares - yes it is a form of speculation but

for stockbrokers it is also a means of earning a livelihood. For

ordinary people it is also a form of investment like the Unit Trust

or mutual fund but again it must be managed properly. I suggest that

u invest in only or mostly blue chip funds , for example, government

stocks and bonds, Treasury bills or the shares of stable companies

like Mittal steel, TATA, or any other companies that are respected

like good banks and financial institutions. Tou should also not

invest too much in any one company but should spread out your

investments a bit.

That is my advice to you

Radhika

, " Rampal Laddha " <rplca67

wrote:

>

>  

> Shri hari

>

> Pranam

>

> I am CA in service and recently shifted from Ahmedabad to Mumbai

for more salary, but I find that life of Mumbai city is more busy

and it is obstackle in Sadhan

>

> I regularly invest in Shares in stock market and lost money also.

I have to watch share price closely and it disturb me in Sadhan

also. I sometimes think that the earning from shares is a

speculation and it is not good to earn from this activity. But I

could not stopped.

>

> Please guide me whether I should continue investing in shares or I

should stop and leave from the activities of Shares and stocks.

>

>

> Rampal Laddha

>

Guest guest

Since 1994 I have Played stock market much aggressively in late 90's than at the present time.

I played it ALL....PUT & CALL --Options, straddles, futures, short term plays everything.......... It sure is an aggressiveness you intervene with yourself if you watch open to closing bell. May be hazardous to health also.... The most important thing to remember is NOT TO GET GREEDY otherwise you could be in a disastrous black hole. Greed is gambling. Player must train to have a sound attitude toward the market. "It is ONLY money". Loses and gains both are accepted well then it is more fun than an obstacle.

Gita explains " Gambling" is a Sin you do not want to enter that avenue. You could loose your sleep and health and mind too.

Happy playing,

Good luck on your picks.

Saroj Patel

Rampal Laddha

gita_talk

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:32 AM

Need some clarification

Shri hariPranam I am CA in service and recently shifted from Ahmedabad to Mumbai for more salary, but I find that life of Mumbai city is more busy and it is obstackle in SadhanI regularly invest in Shares in stock market and lost money also. I have to watch share price closely and it disturb me in Sadhan also. I sometimes think that the earning from shares is a speculation and it is not good to earn from this activity. But I could not stopped.Please guide me whether I should continue investing in shares or I should stop and leave from the activities of Shares and stocks.Rampal Laddha

Guest guest

Loving Divine,

Pranam.

I am sorry but I am little uncomfortable reading this eamil. To best of my understanding, my Lord has never explained in Gitaji that " Gambling " is a Sin. I would appreciate if you could please point me to the exact sloka number indicating it.

What I have understood - God is also equally present in the deceitful practices of gambling (10:36). It is we human being classify something as rituous or sinful not The Lord...!

Love,

always at Thy Feet from where good & evil flows equally

On 7/4/06, Saroj Patel <sarojpatel wrote:

Since 1994 I have Played stock market much aggressively in late 90's than at the present time.

I played it ALL....PUT & CALL --Options, straddles, futures, short term plays everything.......... It sure is an aggressiveness you intervene with yourself if you watch open to closing bell. May be hazardous to health also.... The most important thing to remember is NOT TO GET GREEDY otherwise you could be in a disastrous black hole. Greed is gambling. Player must train to have a sound attitude toward the market. " It is ONLY money " . Loses and gains both are accepted well then it is more fun than an obstacle.

Gita explains " Gambling " is a Sin you do not want to enter that avenue. You could loose your sleep and health and mind too.

Happy playing,

Good luck on your picks.

Saroj Patel

Rampal Laddha

gita_talk

Need some clarification

Shri hariPranam I am CA in service and recently shifted from Ahmedabad to Mumbai for more salary, but I find that life of Mumbai city is more busy and it is obstackle in SadhanI regularly invest in Shares in stock market and lost money also. I have to watch share price closely and it disturb me in Sadhan also. I sometimes think that the earning from shares is a speculation and it is not good to earn from this activity. But I could not stopped.

Please guide me whether I should continue investing in shares or I should stop and leave from the activities of Shares and stocks.Rampal Laddha

Guest guest

Namaste, <<What I have understood - God is also equally present in the deceitful practices of gambling (10:36). It is we human being classify something as rituous or sinful not The Lord...!>> God is present everywhere, rather there is only God. However, what is meant, is the presence of God is in the person who indulges in deceitful practices, AND NOT IN THE DECEITFUL PRACTICES OF GAMBLING ETC. And also, not in virtual practices one indulges in, though God is present in that person also. ManiManjula Patel <manjumaa wrote: Love, always at Thy Feet from where good & evil flows equally On 7/4/06, Saroj Patel <sarojpatel wrote: Since 1994 I have Played stock market much aggressively in late 90's than at the present time. I played it ALL....PUT & CALL --Options, straddles, futures, short term plays everything.......... It sure is an aggressiveness you intervene with yourself if you watch open to closing bell. May be hazardous to health also.... The most important thing to remember is NOT TO GET GREEDY otherwise you could be in a disastrous black hole. Greed is gambling. Player must train to have a sound attitude toward the market. "It is ONLY money". Loses and gains both are accepted well then it is more fun than an

obstacle. Gita explains " Gambling" is a Sin you do not want to enter that avenue. You could loose your sleep and health and mind too. Happy playing, Good luck on your picks. Saroj Patel Rampal Laddha gita_talk Sent:

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:32 AM Need some clarification Shri hariPranam I am CA in service and recently shifted from Ahmedabad to Mumbai for more salary, but I find that life of Mumbai city is more busy and it is obstackle in SadhanI regularly invest in Shares in stock market and lost money also. I have to watch share price closely and it disturb me in Sadhan also. I sometimes think that the earning from shares is a speculation and it is not good to earn from this activity. But I could not stopped. Please guide me whether I should continue investing in shares or I should stop and leave from the activities of Shares and stocks.Rampal Laddha R. S. Mani

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Unnamed Loving Divine,

Love and Love alone...

Yes, you are right. God did say in Srimad Bhagavad Gita that He is equally present in deceitful practices like gambling also. But, the problem is, how you look at it. God is everywhere and in everything, Does that mean that we take poison, thinking that God is present in it also? We do not. Is it not? Same is the case with gambling. Lord Venkateswara used to play dies (is the spelling correct?) with His ardent devotee Hathiram Baba every night. If you go to Tirumala, you can see the Samadhi of this great saint even today. It does not mean that God has approved playing dies. Because, God and His devotee are beyond the vasans and after-effects of this evil. They are beyond mind in their approach and actions. Once we reach the stage of realising this Truth, then we can do anything. There are n-number of stories to confirm this. Vipranarayana, Swami Vivekananda, Pundarika, Sai Baba, Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa, etc. etc. Let us become That to do this. Till then, it is advisable to avoid it.

Love and Love alone.

P. Gopi Krishna

On 7/6/06, Manjula Patel <manjumaa wrote:

Loving Divine,

Pranam.

I am sorry but I am little uncomfortable reading this eamil. To best of my understanding, my Lord has never explained in Gitaji that " Gambling " is a Sin. I would appreciate if you could please point me to the exact sloka number indicating it.

What I have understood - God is also equally present in the deceitful practices of gambling (10:36). It is we human being classify something as rituous or sinful not The Lord...!

Love,

On 7/4/06, Saroj Patel <sarojpatel

> wrote:

I played it ALL....PUT & CALL --Options, straddles, futures, short term plays everything.......... It sure is an aggressiveness you intervene with yourself if you watch open to closing bell. May be hazardous to health also.... The most important thing to remember is NOT TO GET GREEDY otherwise you could be in a disastrous black hole. Greed is gambling. Player must train to have a sound attitude toward the market. " It is ONLY money " . Loses and gains both are accepted well then it is more fun than an obstacle.

Gita explains " Gambling " is a Sin you do not want to enter that avenue. You could loose your sleep and health and mind too.

Happy playing,

Good luck on your picks.

Saroj Patel

Rampal Laddha

gita_talk

Need some clarification

Shri hariPranam I am CA in service and recently shifted from Ahmedabad to Mumbai for more salary, but I find that life of Mumbai city is more busy and it is obstackle in SadhanI regularly invest in Shares in stock market and lost money also. I have to watch share price closely and it disturb me in Sadhan also. I sometimes think that the earning from shares is a speculation and it is not good to earn from this activity. But I could not stopped. Please guide me whether I should continue investing in shares or I should stop and leave from the activities of Shares and stocks.Rampal Laddha

Guest guest

Loving Divine,

Pranam.

I am trying to cover the answer of two last emails.

Unfortunately or fortunately HE IS PRESENT IN A GAMBLER (as it is easy to comprehend, I didn't mention it) AS WELL AS THE DECEITFUL PRACTICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is THE SOURCE of everything Good & Evil - material things (gross aspect), mental activities (astral aspect) and ignorance (causal aspect)!!!!!!!!! I am sorry but HE JUST IS & no one can change it. I am not saying this to encourage any wrong doings that our society has establish but God is the source of ALL - nothing is excluded! (I would encourage reading and digesting chapter 10 of Gitaji). Yes, the deceitful practices ruin the life of a practitioner but from whose perspective? Human beings only... that's why we have social rules to follow and saint & sages also discourage it because we become insane when we either loose or gain from such activities. God doesn't advise anything as HE IS 'CHETAN', yet STILL BEING (if we can call him that :-)) Equanimity is all that is needed in any action as Sarojji mentioned originally and it comes only with the prayer and meditation. And surprisingly enough when you start doing yoga-mediation-prayer, you slowly start going away also from such activities and become so detached eventually reaching the equanimity state. I support your answer too Gopi Krishnababa until you reach that state - PLEASE STAY AWAY :-)

Love to ALL.

Always at Thy Feet from where alertness to Good & Evil flows

On 7/6/06, Gopi Krishna Paritala <paritalagopikrishna wrote:

Love and Love alone...

Yes, you are right. God did say in Srimad Bhagavad Gita that He is equally present in deceitful practices like gambling also. But, the problem is, how you look at it. God is everywhere and in everything, Does that mean that we take poison, thinking that God is present in it also? We do not. Is it not? Same is the case with gambling. Lord Venkateswara used to play dies (is the spelling correct?) with His ardent devotee Hathiram Baba every night. If you go to Tirumala, you can see the Samadhi of this great saint even today. It does not mean that God has approved playing dies. Because, God and His devotee are beyond the vasans and after-effects of this evil. They are beyond mind in their approach and actions. Once we reach the stage of realising this Truth, then we can do anything. There are n-number of stories to confirm this. Vipranarayana, Swami Vivekananda, Pundarika, Sai Baba, Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa, etc. etc. Let us become That to do this. Till then, it is advisable to avoid it.

Love and Love alone.

P. Gopi Krishna

On 7/6/06, Manjula Patel <manjumaa

> wrote:

Loving Divine,

Pranam.

Love,

On 7/4/06, Saroj Patel <sarojpatel > wrote:

Happy playing,

Good luck on your picks.

Saroj Patel

Rampal Laddha

gita_talk

Need some clarification

Shri hariPranam I am CA in service and recently shifted from Ahmedabad to Mumbai for more salary, but I find that life of Mumbai city is more busy and it is obstackle in SadhanI regularly invest in Shares in stock market and lost money also. I have to watch share price closely and it disturb me in Sadhan also. I sometimes think that the earning from shares is a speculation and it is not good to earn from this activity. But I could not stopped. Please guide me whether I should continue investing in shares or I should stop and leave from the activities of Shares and stocks.Rampal Laddha

Guest guest

It reminds me a saying of Sri RamaKrishna. A tiger is also Brahman, but, it does not make sense to embrace a tiger. All water is water only, but some we drink, some we use to wash out feet. In reality, everything is Brahman, but It is He who has taken up various names and forms to play with us in His inscrutable Mayic Form. We must honor all these forms, until we go beyond all names and forms. If you have a nail in the foot, you use another nail to take it out and then throw them both. So, we need to deal with various names and forms appropriately, and throw them both when we are done. That's why, there is a saying - You hate the sin but not the sinner. Finally a story by Sri RamaKrishna would make it very clear.

A disciple learnt from his Guru that everything is Narayana an he believed it 100%. One day, he went to the forest to fetch wood. Suddenly, he heard some shouting that a mad elephant is coming. While everybody was running away, he decided not to move as the Elephant Narayana was coming. From a distance, the Mahoot (the guide of the elephant) shouted at this guy to run away. He still didn't move and was bowing at the elephant Narayana. Finally, the elephant picked him up with its trunk and hurled him away. He was hurt and brought to the Ashrama. Guru asked him why he was standing there. The disciple said he thought the elephant was Narayana and he was bowing down to Him. Guru said that when the Mahoot Narayana asked him to move away, he should have. Why did he ignore Mahoot Narayana while trying to pay respect to the Elephant Narayana?

So what do we learn. We need to be Practical. We need to keep in mind that everything is Brahman, and need to work hard to realize that. After we realize the ultimate TRUTH, there is neither virtue nor vice. We go beyond both of them.

The trick is to do only those things that will help to keep our heart and mind clean and pure. As the dust of the mirror goes away, the mirror starts reflecting everything clearly. Similarly, by His grace and our hard work, when the mind mirror becomes clean and pure, it starts to reflect Pure Brahman within us. Intellect helps us to be practical but does not help us to grasp Brahman. So, let's choose our path wisely all the time.

May He help us realize the Truth.

Hari Om.

"Gopi Krishna Paritala" <paritalagopikrishna To: Subject: Re: Need some clarificationFri, 7 Jul 2006 09:30:13 +0530

Love and Love alone...

Love and Love alone.

P. Gopi Krishna

On 7/6/06, Manjula Patel <manjumaa wrote:

Loving Divine,

Pranam.

I am sorry but I am little uncomfortable reading this eamil. To best of my understanding, my Lord has never explained in Gitaji that "Gambling" is a Sin. I would appreciate if you could please point me to the exact sloka number indicating it.

Love,

On 7/4/06, Saroj Patel <sarojpatel > wrote:

I played it ALL....PUT & CALL --Options, straddles, futures, short term plays everything.......... It sure is an aggressiveness you intervene with yourself if you watch open to closing bell. May be hazardous to health also.... The most important thing to remember is NOT TO GET GREEDY otherwise you could be in a disastrous black hole. Greed is gambling. Player must train to have a sound attitude toward the market. "It is ONLY money". Loses and gains both are accepted well then it is more fun than an obstacle.

Gita explains " Gambling" is a Sin you do not want to enter that avenue. You could loose your sleep and health and mind too.

Happy playing,

Good luck on your picks.

Saroj Patel

Rampal Laddha

gita_talk

Need some clarification

Guest guest

I think if it is affecting saadhna, it's better to given up such activities. Primary objective is parmatma prem prapti. And anything which is disturbing, should be given away. Hope you know when we invest in stocks, we dont really need to know daily quotes. Investing can be done better when everyone is pessimistic. Buy and forget the way you buy a house. Leave it for next generation / old age when there is a need Love Modi Manjula Patel <manjumaa wrote: Loving Divine, Pranam. I am sorry but I am little uncomfortable reading this eamil. To best of my understanding, my Lord has never explained in Gitaji that "Gambling" is a Sin. I would appreciate if you could

please point me to the exact sloka number indicating it. What I have understood - God is also equally present in the deceitful practices of gambling (10:36). It is we human being classify something as rituous or sinful not The Lord...! Love, always at Thy Feet from where good & evil flows equally On 7/4/06, Saroj Patel <sarojpatel wrote: Since 1994 I have Played stock market much aggressively in late 90's than at the present time. I played it ALL....PUT & CALL --Options,

straddles, futures, short term plays everything.......... It sure is an aggressiveness you intervene with yourself if you watch open to closing bell. May be hazardous to health also.... The most important thing to remember is NOT TO GET GREEDY otherwise you could be in a disastrous black hole. Greed is gambling. Player must train to have a sound attitude toward the market. "It is ONLY money". Loses and gains both are accepted well then it is more fun than an obstacle. Gita explains " Gambling" is a Sin you do not want to enter that avenue. You could loose your sleep and health and mind too. Happy playing, Good luck on your picks. Saroj Patel Rampal Laddha gita_talk Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:32 AM Need some clarification Shri hariPranam I am CA in service and recently shifted from Ahmedabad to Mumbai for more salary, but I find that life of Mumbai city is more busy and it is obstackle in SadhanI regularly invest in Shares in stock market and lost money also. I have to watch share price closely and it disturb me in Sadhan also. I sometimes think that

the earning from shares is a speculation and it is not good to earn from this activity. But I could not stopped. Please guide me whether I should continue investing in shares or I should stop and leave from the activities of Shares and stocks.Rampal Laddha

Sneak preview the all-new .com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

Guest guest

Dear all, Please bear with me for this 2 cents worth of input. In Srimad Bhagavatam, Veda-Vyaasa clearly said in the kali-Purusha and Sri Parikshit Maha-rAja samvaada: That in Kali-Yuga, Sin Personified will be living in 4 places where there is : Gambling, Alcoholic-Drinks, Prostitution and Animal-Slaughter-eating. And When kali wanted one more place where he can reside, in addition to the above four places, Parikshit gave him ( may be as bonus ) where there is hoarding of Gold ( wealth, riches etc..) So, evidently, Gambling is a sin. Regarding Greediness, Bhagavan Sri Krishna said in Bhagavad-Gita that, there are three gates leading us all to hell, desires not sanctioned by dharma ( kaama ), anger ( kroodha ) and greediness ( lobha ), " trividham naraksyedam dwAram nAsanamAtmanah - kAmh krOdhah tathA lObhah tasmAt etat

trayam tyajet ". Let us all learn the lessons from Yudhishthira, Nala etc.. and avoid gambling. Thank you, Venkat Kanumalla, (of Sri Ranganatha Temple, Pomona, New-York )vimal modi <modivg1 wrote: I think if it is affecting saadhna, it's better to given up such activities. Primary objective is parmatma prem prapti. And anything which is disturbing, should be given away. Hope you know when we invest in stocks, we dont really need to know daily quotes. Investing can be done better when everyone is pessimistic. Buy and forget the way you buy a house. Leave it for next generation / old age when there is a need Love Modi Manjula Patel

<manjumaa wrote: Loving Divine, Pranam. I am sorry but I am little uncomfortable reading this eamil. To best of my understanding, my Lord has never explained in Gitaji that "Gambling" is a Sin. I would appreciate if you could please point me to the exact sloka number indicating it. What I have understood - God is also equally present in the deceitful practices of gambling (10:36). It is we human being classify something as rituous or sinful not The Lord...! Love, always at Thy Feet from where good & evil flows equally On 7/4/06, Saroj Patel <sarojpatel wrote: Since 1994 I have Played stock market much aggressively in late 90's than at the present time. I played it ALL....PUT & CALL --Options, straddles, futures, short term plays everything.......... It sure is an aggressiveness you intervene with yourself if you watch open to closing bell. May be hazardous to health also.... The most important thing to remember is NOT TO GET GREEDY otherwise you could be in a disastrous black hole. Greed is gambling. Player must train to have a sound attitude toward the market. "It is ONLY money". Loses and gains both are accepted well then it is more fun than an

obstacle. Gita explains " Gambling" is a Sin you do not want to enter that avenue. You could loose your sleep and health and mind too. Happy playing, Good luck on your picks. Saroj Patel Rampal Laddha gita_talk Sent:

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:32 AM Need some clarification Shri hariPranam I am CA in service and recently shifted from Ahmedabad to Mumbai for more salary, but I find that life of Mumbai city is more busy and it is obstackle in SadhanI regularly invest in Shares in stock market and lost money also. I have to watch share price closely and it disturb me in Sadhan also. I sometimes think that the earning from shares is a speculation and it is not good to earn from this activity. But I could not stopped. Please guide me whether I should continue investing in shares or I should stop and leave from the activities of Shares and stocks.Rampal Laddha Sneak preview the all-new .com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Ask Draupadi what she thinks about gambling!vimal modi <modivg1 wrote: I think if it is affecting saadhna, it's better to given up such activities. Primary objective is parmatma prem prapti. And anything which is disturbing, should be given away. Hope you know when we invest in stocks, we dont really need to know daily quotes. Investing can be done better when everyone is pessimistic. Buy and forget the way you buy a house. Leave it for next generation / old age when there is a need Love Modi Manjula Patel <manjumaa wrote: Loving Divine, Pranam. I am sorry but I am little uncomfortable reading this eamil. To best of my understanding, my Lord has never explained in Gitaji that "Gambling" is a Sin. I would appreciate if you could please point me to the exact sloka number indicating it. What I have understood - God is also equally present in the deceitful practices of gambling (10:36). It is we human being classify something as rituous or sinful not The Lord...! Love, always at Thy Feet from where good & evil flows equally On 7/4/06, Saroj Patel

<sarojpatel wrote: Since 1994 I have Played stock market much aggressively in late 90's than at the present time. I played it ALL....PUT & CALL --Options, straddles, futures, short term plays everything.......... It sure is an aggressiveness you intervene with yourself if you watch open to closing bell. May be hazardous to health also.... The most important thing to remember is NOT TO GET GREEDY otherwise you could be in a disastrous black hole. Greed is gambling. Player must train to have a sound attitude toward the market. "It is ONLY money". Loses and gains both are accepted well then it is more fun than an obstacle. Gita explains " Gambling" is a Sin you do not want to enter that avenue. You could loose your sleep and health and mind too. Happy playing, Good luck on your picks. Saroj Patel Rampal Laddha gita_talk Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:32 AM Need some clarification Shri hariPranam I am CA in service and recently shifted from Ahmedabad to Mumbai for

more salary, but I find that life of Mumbai city is more busy and it is obstackle in SadhanI regularly invest in Shares in stock market and lost money also. I have to watch share price closely and it disturb me in Sadhan also. I sometimes think that the earning from shares is a speculation and it is not good to earn from this activity. But I could not stopped. Please guide me whether I should continue investing in shares or I should stop and leave from the activities of Shares and stocks.Rampal Laddha Sneak preview the all-new .com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.