IndiaDivine.org

God and Sansar (Worldly life) - are they separate?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shree Hari

I am new to this group -

1) Can you please clarify whether sansar (worldly life, illusion of

worldly reality) & bhagwan (God) are separate?

2) Can we attain God (bhagwan) through this sansar (worldly

transmigration) or by staying in this world (sansar) & how?

3) What is ultimate path & aim of life?

" Shyam " <srkkhandelwal

Guest guest

Loving Divine,

Pranam.

Thank you for asking beautiful questions.

I have expressed my understanding in your email.

In past we have discussed similar topics where I have presented my understanding (please read them from the archieve: /

You can sort the messages by 'view all' and my answers can be found starting archieve # 99 which explains the meaning of Bhagwan.

Hope it helps...

Humble regards,

always at Thy Service

On 7/9/06, sadhak_insight <sadhak_insight wrote:

Shree HariI am new to this group -1) Can you please clarify whether sansar (worldly life, illusion of

worldly reality) & bhagwan (God) are separate?

A: Can you please tell me whether you and your energy are separate?

When you and your energy are flowing outwardly, it creates the worldly illusion but when the same energy is introverted, it reaches to its source, i.e., the true You/Self or God.

What is required is the right understanding - from the essence point of view, i.e., spiritual point of view, one needs to understand who is behind this world, who is operative or active. When we are under the influence of illusion we think we are or I am the doer but is it really true? If the God doesn't provide us the energy, how can we act? If the God doesn't give the power required in our senses, how can we experience what we do with our senses? The dead body can not smell, hear, taste or feel anything. So to think that 'we are or I am doing', is an illusion (3:27) because we have not understood the essence behind this action.

Once understood (I call them 'clicks' that is different than the theoretical understanding. Swami Ramsukhdasji Maharaj calls them accepting the truth just like a married woman accepts her husband and knows that she is married), nothing matters, no illusion can bind. Are ear-rings, bangles, neckless separate? Sure they look separate but the essence in them is the same - Gold. Similarly, one can remove the illusion of worldly life by understanding the essence behind it, i.e., the Soul - Eternal Truth - God - Brahman. God and sansar are separate if you are standing in a valley but as soon as you climb up the mountain, the distinction disappears and all seem just one - greenery!!!

God has two aspects - Purush (Shiv, Krishna, Ram, etc.) - jad/steady and Prakriti (Shakti, Radha, Sita) - chanchal/active. God is the steady aspect and His energy is called the Motherly aspect (as this energy creates or gives birth to ALL). Now how can we separate God and His Energy? Unmanifested energy, the latent energy or the Source of all is nirguna but once manifested as prakriti it becomes saguna (please read chapter 3 of Gitaji it explains all about Prakriti) - efficient in creating 'mirage'. We are replica of Him so we also have steady - soul and chanchal - our actions, aspects in us too. Because of the presence of soul we are able to act. Dead body can not act. So the God is present in all including the world or worldly illusions but the one who has understood the source do not entangle themselves in the illusion, they enjoy the real bliss!

2) Can we attain God (bhagwan) through this sansar (worldlytransmigration) or by staying in this world (sansar) & how?

A: Physically we can never be out of sansar, we have to remain in this world only but what my Babaji explained once that this mind is a jungle filled with all kinds of trees, flowers and fruits (our mental activities - good/bad thoughts, our dreams & ambitions, our emotions when we get consequences of our actions, etc.). But in our brain there is a cave (a space between our two eyebrows, two-three inches deep, by pituitary gland) and one needs to seclude him/herself in this cave and do their sadhana to attain God.

3) What is ultimate path & aim of life?

A: Once you truly know who you are, the aim of life will be understood. " Shyam " <srkkhandelwal