IndiaDivine.org

FW: Suspect your employer as Sri Krishna ( UPDRASTA- ANUMANTA- BHARTA- BHOKTA- MAHESWAR - PARMESHWAR)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ravi and KG Ji,

Love and Love alone .... Respects.

Hereunder, I quote a couple of slokas from Gita to reinforce what you have written.

VI:29

Sarvabhootastha aatmaanam Sarvabhootaani chaatmani

Ikshathe yogayuktaatma sarvatra samadarsanaha

With the mind harmonised by Yoga, he sees the self abiding in all beings, and all beings in the self; he sees the same everywhere.

VI:30

Yamam pasyati sarvatra sarva cha mayi pasyati

Tasyaham na pranasyaami sa cha me na prasyathi

He who sees Me everywhere, and sees everything in Me, he never gets separated from Me, nor do I get separated from him.

VII:7

Mattah parattaram naanyatkimchidasthi Dhanamjaya

Mayi sarmidam protam sutre maniganaa iva

There is nothing whatsoever higher than Me, O Dhananjaya. All this is strung in Me, as clusters of gems on a string.

In other words, HE says, only I exist and nothing else. Whatever you are seeing, it is not that you are seeing, but I am the power that is making you to see. But, due to attachment, you think that you are seeing. It is not true.

Everything is HE only and there is nothing other than HIM. But, we need to realise this truth in all sincerity and love.

Love and Love alone... Regards

P. Gopi Krishna

On 8/22/06, Krishna Gopal Misra <kg wrote:

Dear Ravi

Your question in your e-mail is what is related to my life experience.

Family responsibility is also an important duty to Sri Krishna. This is His job that you do as a custodian. Your child or any bodies' child is really no different. When you say that it is 'your' child, this is an attachment and a cause of the sorrow, and pleasure and fear. Treat your child, and your employers, and neighbors as manifestation of Sri Krishna and co-exist with all of them in perfect balance.

You cannot be held responsible for any one of your actions for action towards others because you cannot really control rest of the world. You are just a delivery boy and the entire system runs the way it is designed, with or without you.

Sri Krishna in Bhagwat Gita gives an answer when I was trying to understand it and get relief from my false sense of responsibility. Sri Krishna is never in the front (face to face), He is always standing behind. By this way, He is UPDRASTA (looking from back). He is like a projector operator in a cinema. He puts up the reel and the world as we see it comes before us, in the 3 dimensional realities. As a person watching that cinema, you cannot help yourself and just react. Sri Krishna watches you doing this reaction against the sense of the cinema that is shown by Him from the back of you. If you are really clever and recognized this concept, you are big success. After that Sri Krishna becomes ANUMANTA (or giver of inner consent) to what ever you decide in your pure heart. That means, if you ask Him why things are not coming in the way it should be, He will advise the course of action from the heart. In this position, you loose power to react because you now know the source of reality, and do not get angry on others, and remain free from bias. Sri Krishna will then turn into BHARTA (provider). You will be very very surprised that by your changed behaviors, certain people that have never known you will get to know you.

They will then beg to become your clients or employers whether or not you have any usefulness to them or not. What ever you do, they will buy. In this way, your family obligation and your own will be borne by Sri Krishna. For example, take a case of Ustad Bilmilla Khan. He was playing Shahnayee (a little known music instrument) and this became a source of his and his families' livelihood. Similarly it is happening with me. I have no skills, no knowledge and no behavior but I find my clients coming and giving me the work. I now recognize my clients' true identity. And as a result, I take care of them and do all that I can do. Because Sri Krishna is now a BHARTA. Food or income given by Sri Krishna in disguise of clients is actually staying with us, and I now have a house built that I could never have by hard work so far. When the Bhagwat Gita did not reveal me this knowledge, I was earning money but that was going down the drain. Very soon, all desires come to an end. Because any small thing given by Sri Krishna (by whatever means) is enough and desires cannot raise their head, and leave you forever.

When desires are fulfilled, Sri Krishna looses the job of a provider (BHARTA). He then becomes BHOKTA (consumer). The bhakta of Sri Krishna has no desire but He still has to live and work without any of His desires. At this condition, He is interested in a food made with nourishment of deep love. He is hungry of love and the BHOKTA is looking for food that he can get only from his bhakta. Sri Krishna can travel from India to US to

Brazil to wherever for a 100 mg of food of the Bhakta. This condition of Sri Krishna is called BHOKTA. He is looking for deep love wherever it is. He can buy, beg, borrow, or steal. He is BHOKTA or consumer of pure love. That bhakta with Sri Krishna as BHOKTA turns to be MAHEASWAR (Shiva – knower of advita). I cannot writ about this state and beyond. From MAHESAR, Sri Krishna becomes PARMATMA.

Dear Ravi

, you should look carefully every person or organization who gives you money, and respect. Suspect him as Sri Krishna. Take care of Him, He wants to take care of your family through you. This is His duty that you are appointed to serve the family that you now have from 6 billion people at the earth. If you once loose any of your children, you cannot find him/her in the world with 6 billion populations. To leave them, and be so called sanyasi is not what best service to Sri Krishna..

Had you a duty of a renunciate, Sri Krishna would never have given you a family and responsibility by Himself.

Read this e-mail carefully, and read again till these are absorbed in your mind.

Regards

K G Misra

-- Paritala Gopi Krishna