IndiaDivine.org

Why don't we Love GOD as it is?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All divine souls,

I been through lots of discussions on the group.

I want to most humbly requestfully ask that why cant we love God?

Just like we love our family, Friends, Relatives, Kids, Even Bounty of

the nature. We love all them for a reason or another. but God is having

Ahaituki kripa on us.Without reason. Bountiful of it all.

Take any case, we all just have to feel it happening, Keep away what

we want , Just see how It works.

I invite your divine suggestions on it. Sorry if I hurt anyone.

Love

Raja.

Dear Raja,

Love and Love alone...

As I have completed posting my earlier message, I have received the following message blessed my Swami Ramsukhdas Ji from another source. Please read and enjoy it. It only shows me very clearly how the Great Souls bless us, when we are on the path showed by Them.

A devotee's mind, intellect and senses remain under his control, because he is not in the least attached to the world, and so his actions are exemplary. A perfect devotee, does not believe in the existence of the world for him only God exists. His intellect is totally free from doubt and contrary feeling, and is steadfast in only God.

Qualities of a Devotee - Self-Controlled, Firm Determination. " Yataatma Drdhaniscayah " - Gita 12:13 He who is self-controlled, unshakable in determination, " Lord says such a devotee is dear to Me.

Yataatma refers to one who has fully controlled his body, including his mind, intellect and senses. A God-realized devotee, does not have to control his mind and intellect. These are naturally under his control. So in him there is no possibility of any evil born of contact of senses, with sense objects. The mind, intellect and senses should follow the right path, but these deviate from the right path, because a person is attached to the world. A devotee's mind, intellect and senses remain under his control, because he is not in the least attached to the world, and so his actions are exemplary. The senses of virtuous and righteous persons, never deviate from the right path. According to the poet Kalidas, in case of doubt, the inclination of a virtuous person, is testimony of the right path.

How can the mind, intellect and senses of a perfect devotee, deviate from the right path, when the senses of even a righteous person do not deviate? Drdhananiscayah - An enlightened soul, has a firm determination that the world has no independent existence while God never ceases to be, and his affinity with God is Eternal. An ignorant person considers the world as real, and attaches importance to it, while a perfect devotee, does not believe in the existence of the world for him only God exists. In that firm determination, only existence of God, remains. Actually this determination is not of the intellect, it is of the Self. But it is reflected in the intellect.

Conceding the independent existence of the world and assuming affinity with it, doubt and contrary feeling arise in the intellect. Such intellect never becomes steady, The intellect of a perfect soul remains without any doubt, while that of an ignorant remains doubtful. The intellect of the ignorant attaches value to the world and accepts its existence. But the intellect of a perfect Soul does not accept existence of anything else, except God. His intellect is totally free from doubt and contrary feeling, and is steadfast in only God.

On 9/5/06, Gopi Krishna Paritala <paritalagopikrishna wrote:

Dear Raja,

Love and Love alone....

You are Raja. Being a Raja, you love your Praja and being your Praja, the Praja love you as Raja. It is a kind of relationship that has been built between you, the Raja, and your subjects, the Praja. This is a natural tendency. This is, in other words, mundane way of looking at the word " Love " . With the panchendriyas, we see, hear, feel, smell and taste the world around us in one way or the other and, since we enjoy the world around us with these mundane sensory objects, we get attached to it, whether it is family, society, city, country or world. Once we bring in the Gyanendriyas, the outlook undergoes metamorphic change. Then, we see the same objects, as they are, but in the heart of hearts, we know and we firmly believe that these, which are around us, are all temporary. No one of them is going to give us that Peace, that Freedom, that Ananda (happiness), that Oneness, which HE, Who is behind all these, can give. We have a choice to choose from worldly things. For example, if you go to a friend's place, they may ask you, what would like to have, coffee, tea, cold-drink, lassi, etc., and you have a choice to have any of them or none of them, but in having " Peace " , " Freedom " and " Happiness " , you have no choice, because, naturally the opposite things, i.e., restlessness, unhappiness, imprisonment, sorrow, etc., you do not want. These are choiceless choices or desireless desires. And, it is your birth right to have them. They become yours only when you realise what you are. For that, you need to be in HIS company all the time, while living in this mundane world itself. That is what Srimad Bhagavad Gita all about.

Love and Love alone...

P. Gopi Krishna

On 9/4/06, muhurmuhu <muhurmuhu wrote:

All divine souls,I been through lots of discussions on the group.I want to most humbly requestfully ask that why cant we love God? Just like we love our family, Friends, Relatives, Kids, Even Bounty of

the nature. We love all them for a reason or another. but God is having Ahaituki kripa on us.Without reason. Bountiful of it all.Take any case, we all just have to feel it happening, Keep away what we want , Just see how It works. I invite your divine suggestions on it. Sorry if I hurt anyone.LoveRaja.

--

Paritala Gopi Krishna -- Paritala Gopi Krishna