IndiaDivine.org

When everything arises from God, then why the gunas are not in Him

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari Om Firstly i would Like to say a THANKS to Mr. GOPI KRISHNA PARITALA JI who wrote such a beautiful message on CAN U MEASURE THE LIMITS OF UR LOVE which has really touched me a lot. Secondly I would ask all of the members to pray for Ajmer city which has now become a home for diseases such as CHIKUNGUNIA, MONKEYGUNIA, n for many other cities in RAJASTHAN N GUJARAT. Bhagwan KRISHNA said in GITAJI in 7th CHAPTER Shloka - 12 that whatever which arises from SATVAGUNA, RAJOGUNA n TAMOGUNA HEY Arjun! u consider them as they r by me but neither they r in me nor ma I involved in them. Kindly Explain me that when everything arises from him then y the gunas not in

him??????? ALWAYS AT THY LOTUS FEET Komal Gurdasani

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Haribol Komalji,

I would like to share my thoughts on this question.

As the Gunas (modes of nature, Sattva, Rajas and Tamo) are weapons of mother Durga to capture and keep the living entity (Jiva) in this material world.

She is the confidential servant of Lord Shri Krshna (Supreme personality of God head) and she is none other than maha maya too. Her job is to tie the living entity into this material world by hook and crook. So, Lord is controller of the mother nature and he never come in contact with these three Gunas and he completely aloof from this aspect.

In the words of Srila Prabhupada

All material activities in the world are being conducted under the three modes of material nature. Although these material modes of nature are emanations from the Supreme Lord, Krshna, He is not subject to them. For instance, under the state laws one may be punished, but the king, the lawmaker, is not subject to that law. Similarly, all the modes of material nature—goodness, passion and ignorance—are emanations from the Supreme Lord Krshna, but Krshna is not subject to material nature. Therefore He is nirguna, which means that these gunas, or modes, although issuing from Him, do not affect Him. That is one of the special characteristics of Bhagavän, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Om tat sat

Your humble servant

Balagovinda Das

-

komal gurdasani

Monday, September 18, 2006 10:08 AM

When everything arises from God, then why the gunas are not in Him

Hari Om

Firstly i would Like to say a THANKS to Mr. GOPI KRISHNA PARITALA JI

who wrote such a beautiful message on CAN U MEASURE THE LIMITS OF UR LOVE which has really touched me a lot.

Secondly I would ask all of the members to pray for Ajmer city which has now become a home for diseases such as CHIKUNGUNIA, MONKEYGUNIA, n for many other cities in RAJASTHAN N GUJARAT.

Bhagwan KRISHNA said in GITAJI in 7th CHAPTER Shloka - 12 that whatever which arises from SATVAGUNA, RAJOGUNA n TAMOGUNA HEY Arjun! u consider them as they r by me but neither they r in me nor ma I involved in them. Kindly Explain me that when everything arises from him then y the gunas not in him???????

ALWAYS AT THY LOTUS FEET

Komal Gurdasani

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Hari OM; Krushna is the creator; He is the Pracruthi; If U observe in Mahabharath he is a spectator; He explains the methodologies mind management to Arjuna. He explains that three gunas are with him And not in him; KRushna is in NIrguna; In simple words He is OBjective; Once U start to be in NIrguna then U can understand this. Krushnam Vandhe Jagath GUrum. For earning ur living how many yrs you have put effort? How cAN u UNDERSTAND abt Krushna that easily? If we continue to be in the path of sathya and dharma Krushna Himself will come to explain U Hari OM. komal gurdasani <komal_gurdasani wrote: Hari Om Firstly i would Like to say a THANKS to Mr. GOPI KRISHNA PARITALA JI who wrote such a beautiful message on CAN U MEASURE THE LIMITS OF UR LOVE which has really touched me a lot. Secondly I would ask all of the members to pray for Ajmer city which has now become a home for diseases such as CHIKUNGUNIA, MONKEYGUNIA, n for many other cities in RAJASTHAN N GUJARAT. Bhagwan KRISHNA said in GITAJI

in 7th CHAPTER Shloka - 12 that whatever which arises from SATVAGUNA, RAJOGUNA n TAMOGUNA HEY Arjun! u consider them as they r by me but neither they r in me nor ma I involved in them. Kindly Explain me that when everything arises from him then y the gunas not in him??????? ALWAYS AT THY LOTUS FEET Komal Gurdasani Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Loving Divine,

Pranam.

Thanks for the beautiful question.

I am going to apply an example that Babaji's explained in different context but I think it suits here... :-)

Have you watched any movie? How they are projected?

So you need a projector, a movie real and screen to project it, right?

Sure you also need electricity or generator to operate the projector, correct?

Similarly, our ego is the projector, our samskars/perceptions are the movie real.and our mind is the screen (maansapat).

Of course without Soul within, this projector will not work, isn't it?

So the embodied soul is the electricity and the God is the main Power Generator.

And now you are watching a movie in this body theater!

Are you with me so far?

Ok, so just like the projector, movie real or screen all carries satvik, rajasik and taamasik aspect of the movie, e.g., a hero who is engaged in helping act, a restless heroin of this hero and a villain engaged in tamas act - all wrapped in a real, this real in a projector, the projector projecting it on a screen, i.e. everything within a projecting movie, right? It is very important that you understand all of it.

Now the question is, do you think despite of having this movie within either the projector, movie real, screen, electric supply, theater or the main power generator are affected by the cruel or loving scenes of the movie? Nahinaa (never)?

This is exactly the same with God and us being the children / ansh of God. Neither God nor we are affected by any of the drama going on because it is all just the projection of our ego & mind, nothing is real...!!! But, because we associate ourselves with those gunas we think they exist, just like when we become engrossed in the movie, we feel happy or sad according to our favorite hero's or heroin's celebration or sufferings in the movie. I

Hope I am not making it too complicated to understand...

So we we remain detached, if we know that this is all movie and nothing is real, we will maintain equilibrium and not cry or laugh with the sadness or happiness of our actors in the movie.

Because we have God/Soul within us we are capable of projecting a movie so know that the basis of this projection is God's presence within us but if we become detached like Him, despite of every gunas existence within, we will be above them (please understand slokas 14-16 of BG chapter 13).

Hope I am making some sense...

Lots of love,

always at Thy Mayavi Feet who leads to True Knowledge

On 9/18/06, komal gurdasani <komal_gurdasani

> wrote:

Hari Om

who wrote such a beautiful message on CAN U MEASURE THE LIMITS OF UR LOVE which has really touched me a lot.

Secondly I would ask all of the members to pray for Ajmer city which has now become a home for diseases such as CHIKUNGUNIA, MONKEYGUNIA, n for many other cities in RAJASTHAN N GUJARAT.

Bhagwan KRISHNA said in GITAJI in 7th CHAPTER Shloka - 12 that whatever which arises from SATVAGUNA, RAJOGUNA n TAMOGUNA HEY Arjun! u consider them as they r by me but neither they r in me nor ma I involved in them. Kindly Explain me that when everything arises from him then y the gunas not in him???????

ALWAYS AT THY LOTUS FEET

Komal Gurdasani

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8.

Get it NOW

Krishna is the Adi-purush and every thing other than Krishna is Prakriti.

From: deepusmomDate: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:38:07 -0700Re: When everything arises from God, then why the gunas are not in Him

Hari OM;

Krushna is the creator;

He is the Pracruthi;

If U observe in Mahabharath he is a spectator;

He explains the methodologies

mind management to Arjuna.

He explains that three gunas are with him

And not in him;

KRushna is in NIrguna;

In simple words He is OBjective;

Once U start to be

in NIrguna then U can understand this.

Krushnam Vandhe Jagath GUrum.

For earning ur living how many yrs you have put effort?

How cAN u UNDERSTAND abt Krushna that easily?

If we continue to be in the path of sathya and dharma

Krushna Himself will come to explain U

Hari OM.

komal gurdasani <komal_gurdasani wrote:

Hari Om

ALWAYS AT THY LOTUS FEET

Komal Gurdasani

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Talk now!

Dear Gurdasani ji and others,

Love and Love alone....

Let me confess, it is all HIS blessings and nothing is owned by anyone. If one says say, then one is deluding oneself. Many thanks take place even without our knowledge. Who is doing these for us, if not HE. Let us realise this truth from the bottom of our heart and then proceed. That is the only path, the best and the easiest. So, no credits at all to me, but yes, everything to HIM and HIM alone.

Love and Love alone....

P. Gopi Krishna

On 9/20/06, usha sridhar <deepusmom wrote:

Hari OM;

Krushna is the creator;

He is the Pracruthi;

If U observe in Mahabharath he is a spectator;

He explains the methodologies

mind management to Arjuna.

He explains that three gunas are with him

And not in him;

KRushna is in NIrguna;

In simple words He is OBjective;

Once U start to be

in NIrguna then U can understand this.

Krushnam Vandhe Jagath GUrum.

For earning ur living how many yrs you have put effort?

How cAN u UNDERSTAND abt Krushna that easily?

If we continue to be in the path of sathya and dharma

Krushna Himself will come to explain U

Hari OM.

komal gurdasani <komal_gurdasani (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Hari Om

ALWAYS AT THY LOTUS FEET

Komal Gurdasani

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8.

Get it NOW

How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low

PC-to-Phone call rates.

-- Paritala Gopi Krishna

Hari Om; I know nothing abt Gita But on realisation I found him in my breath; Nature is that which cannot be controlled by man. Krushna is Omni present in Nature. I'm just L.K.G. Forgive me for my mistakes. He is the creator of this universe. A small child cannot exactly describe anything. But I'm sure I'm with him always. Kabada Nadaga Suthradhari; Hari OM. Ganesh Bulbule <backtog wrote:

Krishna is the Adi-purush and every thing other than Krishna is Prakriti. From: deepusmom Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:38:07 -0700Re: When everything arises from God, then why the gunas are not in Him Hari OM; Krushna is the creator; He is the Pracruthi; If U observe in Mahabharath he is a spectator; He explains the methodologies mind management to Arjuna. He explains that three gunas are with him And not in him; KRushna is in NIrguna; In simple words He is OBjective; Once U start to be in NIrguna then U can understand this. Krushnam Vandhe Jagath GUrum. For earning ur living how many yrs you have

put effort? How cAN u UNDERSTAND abt Krushna that easily? If we continue to be in the path of sathya and dharma Krushna Himself will come to explain U Hari OM. komal gurdasani <komal_gurdasani (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hari Om Firstly i would Like to say a THANKS to Mr. GOPI KRISHNA PARITALA JI who wrote such a beautiful message on CAN U MEASURE THE LIMITS OF UR LOVE which has really touched me a lot. Secondly I would ask all of the members to pray for Ajmer city which has now become a home for diseases such as CHIKUNGUNIA, MONKEYGUNIA, n for many other cities in RAJASTHAN N GUJARAT. Bhagwan KRISHNA said in GITAJI in 7th CHAPTER Shloka - 12 that whatever which arises from SATVAGUNA, RAJOGUNA n TAMOGUNA HEY Arjun! u consider them as they r by me but neither they r in me nor ma I involved in them. Kindly Explain me that when everything arises from him then y the gunas not in him??????? ALWAYS AT THY LOTUS FEET Komal Gurdasani Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low

PC-to-Phone call rates. Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Talk now!

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.