IndiaDivine.org

Message of Gita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shree Hari

MESSAGE SHORTENED BY THE MODERATOR

Pranams

Bhagavad-gita is for everybody. Krishna in the 12th chapter describes different options of elevation. 1. completely fixing the mind on Krishna. 2. following the rules and regulation that can help one gradually more and more to fix the mind on Him. 3. Working for him in karma yoga. 4. if not even that is possible then He recommends cultivation of knowledge. BG 12.8 Just fix your mind upon Me, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and engage all your intelligence in Me. Thus you will live in Me always, without a doubt.

BG 12.9: If you cannot fix your mind upon Me without deviation, then follow the regulative principles of bhakti-yoga. In this way develop a desire to attain Me.

BG 12.10: If you cannot practice the regulations of bhakti-yoga, then just try to work for Me, because by working for Me you will come to the perfect stage.

BG 12.11: If, however, you are unable to work in this consciousness of Me, then try to act giving up all results of your work and try to be self-situated.

BG 12.12: If you cannot take to this practice, then engage yourself in the cultivation of knowledge. Better than knowledge, however, is meditation, and better than meditation is renunciation of the fruits of action, for by such renunciation one can attain peace of mind.

Gita says that devotion and adoration of God (bhakti) is the best process for anybody and not restricted to anyone and can be performed by all sincere souls who want to understand and attain Krishna the ultimate shelter of all spirit souls. Chant Hare Krishna and be happy

ard