IndiaDivine.org

Why the delay in loving God? Seeking Guidance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear sadhak ji ram ram When you say " even the strength to love is also made available to us by God", then why there is delay in me to get the desire to have strong love of God, and ultimately God himself. In Ramayana it is written that "God can be met if Sants want, further Sant can be met when God wants"- God is not physically present before us, though Sants are,--- However we do not have the quality to identify great Sants, who can make us meet God directly. So what should we do? Can you help me and guide me? Whom should I go to? Who can enlighten me and guide me for achieving God Realization?. When Swami Ramsukhdas ji was there, I was small and I was very shy in talking to him about my desire for meeting God. Now I have decided that I will

shun this shyness and go to some Sant who can fulfill my desire. So I request you to help in this matter and tell me what should I do. regards Atul aggarwal Sadhak <sadhak_insight wrote: :Shree Hari:Margshirsh Krishna Shasthi, Vikram Samvat 2063, Shanivar11th November, 2006, SaturdayRam RamGist: God is Almighty (Sarva Samarth) He is capable of everything. He provides for everyone. Then why must we be without hope? God

only needs our love, and even the strength to love is also made available to us by God. Whatever situations that we are placed in, they are all for attaining Him. In unfavorable situations, let us give up our desires, our wants. And in favorable situations, let us see God in everything. God is Almighty (Sarva Samarth)God is Almighty (Sarva Samarth) He is capable of everything. Then why must we be without hope? Before the child is born, the mother's breasts are filled with milk. Thereafter comes the birth of the child. Out of His compassion, He provides for everyone, and even makes the milk available before the baby is born. "Praarabh pehle rachaa, piche rachaa sharir." The number of years that we will live in this body, are all pre-determined. Then why must we worry? God only needs our inner feelings, our inner expressions (bhava). His hunger is satisfied by our inner feelings (bhava). He needs our love. Who else can God hope from? It is only

from us, as we are a part of Him. The strength to love is also made available to us by God. A small child gives a house key to his father. The father is thrilled out of his love for the child. Even though the house, the key belongs to the father, yet he is thrilled that the son lovingly brought it to him. God is desperate for our love. He therefore says - "Patram pushpam, phalam, toyam, yo me bhaktah prayacchati. .... " (Gita 9:26) Whoever offers Me with devotion, a leaf, a flower, a fruit or even water, I accept these devout offerings of a devotee with love." (Gita 9:26). There is no end to His longing for love, His desire for Love. His love is "dineh dineh navam navam..." There is no end to this divine love, as it is new and ever increasing with each passing day. "pratikshan vardhaman prem". Also there is no end to the longing from this ever increasing love. All situations are presented simply for attaining Him. Favorable situations are for attaining God and

so are the unfavorable situations. Whatever situations that we are placed in, they are all for attaining Him. In favorable situations consider it His compassion, whereas in unfavorable situations, it is His grace. In unfavorable situations and circumstances, old sins are washed away, and man becomes capable and strong. Favorable situations appear good but it makes one complacent, a little weak. Whatever situations we are in, let us commit ourselves to serving all beings. This birth is for serving all beings. All situations are for attaining Him and Him only. In unfavorable situations, let us give up our desires, our wants. And in favorable situations, let us see God in everything. From a discourse in Hindi by Swami Ramsukhdasji on 21st November, 1995 at 6:30 a.m. continued. Ram RamFor full online discourses in Hindi please visit www.swamiramsukhdas ji.orgTo gain clarification on the topic discussed in these daily messages, pleasesend your

questions to: @grou ps.comTo read online spiritual books, please visit:http://www.swamiram sukhdasji. org/swamijibooks /To read all previous messages, please visit:http://groups. / group/sadhaka/P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from thesame.------------ --------- --------- ---Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Do we have that absolute faith and confidence that whatever HE wills will be done and nothing other than that? Swami Vivekananda wanted to test God how HE would feed him, when SV refused. He stayed in a forest for several days without food without any self-effort. AFter few days a cow-herd boy came and saw his condition and gave SV some of the food he had brought for himself. SV refused, but the boy insisted and wept in insistence. Having fed SV, the boy left the scene. On later inquiry, there was no such boy or trace of such a village !!!

So, do we have that kind of conviction, that kind of dedication, that kind of confidence, that kind of faith and that kind of surrender? If we have, then let us just open our eyes, and we will see HIM just in front of us only, we do not have to go anywhere else for that. Let us be constantly aware of HIS grace. The life stories of great saints are replete with such sincere sadhana, feeling of oneness and love of God. Let us join them. Hari Om. Love and Love alone .....

On 11/13/06, atul aggarwal <sir_atulaggarwal wrote:

Dear sadhak ji

ram ram

When you say " even the strength to love is also made available to us by God " , then why there is delay in me to get the desire to have strong love of God, and ultimately God himself.

In Ramayana it is written that " God can be met if Sants want, further Sant can be met when God wants " - God is not physically present before us, though Sants are,--- However we do not have the quality to identify great Sants, who can make us meet God directly.

So what should we do?

Can you help me and guide me? Whom should I go to? Who can enlighten me and guide me for achieving God Realization?.

When Swami Ramsukhdas ji was there, I was small and I was very shy in talking to him about my desire for meeting God.

Now I have decided that I will shun this shyness and go to some Sant who can fulfill my desire.

So I request you to help in this matter and tell me what should I do.

regards

Atul aggarwal

Sadhak <sadhak_insight > wrote:

:Shree Hari:Margshirsh Krishna Shasthi, Vikram Samvat 2063, Shanivar11th November, 2006, SaturdayRam RamGist: God is Almighty (Sarva Samarth) He is capable of everything. He provides for everyone. Then why must we be without hope? God only needs our love, and even the strength to love is also made available to us by God. Whatever situations that we are placed in, they are all for attaining Him. In unfavorable situations, let us give up our desires, our wants. And in favorable situations, let us see God in everything. God is Almighty (Sarva Samarth)God is Almighty (Sarva Samarth) He is capable of everything. Then why must we be without hope? Before the child is born, the mother's breasts are filled with milk. Thereafter comes the birth of the child. Out of His compassion, He provides for everyone, and even makes the milk available before the baby is born. " Praarabh pehle rachaa, piche rachaa sharir. " The number of years that we will live in this body, are all pre-determined. Then why must we worry? God only needs our inner feelings, our inner expressions (bhava). His hunger is satisfied by our inner feelings (bhava). He needs our love. Who else can God hope from? It is only from us, as we are a part of Him. The strength to love is also made available to us by God. A small child gives a house key to his father. The father is thrilled out of his love for the child. Even though the house, the key belongs to the father, yet he is thrilled that the son lovingly brought it to him. God is desperate for our love. He therefore says - " Patram pushpam, phalam, toyam, yo me bhaktah prayacchati. .... " (Gita 9:26) Whoever offers Me with devotion, a leaf, a flower, a fruit or even water, I accept these devout offerings of a devotee with love. " (Gita 9:26). There is no end to His longing for love, His desire for Love. His love is " dineh dineh navam navam... " There is no end to this divine love, as it is new and ever increasing with each passing day. " pratikshan vardhaman prem " . Also there is no end to the longing from this ever increasing love. All situations are presented simply for attaining Him. Favorable situations are for attaining God and so are the unfavorable situations. Whatever situations that we are placed in, they are all for attaining Him. In favorable situations consider it His compassion, whereas in unfavorable situations, it is His grace. In unfavorable situations and circumstances, old sins are washed away, and man becomes capable and strong. Favorable situations appear good but it makes one complacent, a little weak. Whatever situations we are in, let us commit ourselves to serving all beings. This birth is for serving all beings. All situations are for attaining Him and Him only. In unfavorable situations, let us give up our desires, our wants. And in favorable situations, let us see God in everything. From a discourse in Hindi by Swami Ramsukhdasji on 21st November, 1995 at 6:30 a.m. continued. Ram RamFor full online discourses in Hindi please visit www.swamiramsukhdas

ji.orgTo gain clarification on the topic discussed in these daily messages, pleasesend your questions to:

@grou ps.comTo read online spiritual books, please visit:

http://www.swamiram sukhdasji. org/swamijibooks /To read all previous messages, please visit:

http://groups. / group/sadhaka/P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from thesame.------------ --------- --------- ---Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.