IndiaDivine.org

Can we ever be Sad with a Companion like Him? (20.11.06)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaishrikrishnamy query is related to this topic - "Can we ever be sad with a companion like him...." (from recent Sadhaka message)...from my childhood my grandmother has made be believe that you should make god your friend and take him everywhere as you take your best friends. So in my mind i have made krishna ji my best friend...and believe that he is always with me in my day to day activities.. My query is even though i am surrounded by so many people and have a very loving and caring family, yet i feel very lonely at times..and recently these times have only increased....suddenly i find mixing with people useless and have been spending my time in reading books or watching movies or chatting with ppl on the internet.i dont know what is it that keeps me lonely or makes me move away from people.(friends and family both). i have asked krishna ji this question many times.... during my lonely times i remind myself that he is there why should i be lonely.. Yet i still find myself not being able to get rid of that feeling..

can you explain why is such feeling increasing and how can i can reduce/remove it..??Are there Gita shlokas and krishnaji's message in there that can help me better relate to this feeling that I am experiencing? What does Swamiji say about dealing with this feeling? (Moderator addition). Thanks and Regards, Shreevardhan Kabra