IndiaDivine.org

Love Letter to Ram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

O my dearest Ram, From the age of 15 years of this body I had been searching and searching for you and now at the age of 42 years of this ephemeral body by the grace of Gita and my Gurudev I have understood and realized that only two things exist in your world, one is your Prakriti (Maya) and the other is Chetan ie. yourself who is the ultimate reason behind all movements/ lives etc. and nothing else. The word 'I' is totally false because it is you who has multiplied himself in different forms and playing the game of life so there is no question of me or my. Everything belongs to you and it is you in this body also. Tatwamasi has been understood. But the search has not been stopped here because this understanding is about your Nirgun Nirakar Swaroop. What about your Sagun Sakar Swaroop? Why do not you appear before me in the same form as you appeared before

Tulsidas. Mirabai, RamKishan Paramhansa. You say through various scriptures and Sants that you appeared only by Love. I donot know about my last birth but as far as I am concerned about this birth I have been looking to see your beautiful face for the last many years with having tears rolled down countlessly. Sometime I feel very disappointed as the time is passing/ slipping away rapidly and one day this body will be melted again in Panch Bhootas. I cannot wait for another birth. O My dear Ram please tell me what kind of love do you want? I am totally helpless. I do not know what to do. Useless imaginations of your beautiful face in meditations donot work. I want to actually touch you and to sit under your beautiful feets. You say you also love to your Bhaktas in the same way they love you. I know you have appeared before several people. But what has happened to you in my case why you

are delaying? Ram, sometime I feel that again this birth is going to be in vain because like your great Bhaktas I cannot fulfill all your conditions. OK please donot say that I have understood your Nirakar Swaroop and this is sufficient. I tell you I am not satisfied until and unless I see you face. O my almighty Ram please please please help me help me I am sinking, Please do not laugh at me and just show me the way.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Shree Hari

MULTIPLE MESSAGES COMBINED

Love and Love alone....

Your cries are reverberating in every alphabet of your

Love Letter to Rama. I am sure, He must have read it

by now, as He is not only our Antaryami, but also

exist in every particle of this Universe. I am sure,

He is waiting for the right opportunity to present

Himself before you, otherwise, you will become

delirious. Have patience, He will appear, undoubtedly.

I am sure of Him and you should also have that

confidence. Confidence generates from Love and Love

and Love alone untainted and from the depths of our

heart is only real and everything else is just

exhibition. Let us live for that Love alone...

Love and Love alone...

P. Gopi Krishna

---------

Lovely. Reminds me so much of my favorite Upanishad Verse:hiraṇmayena pātreṇasatyasyāpihitaḿ mukhamtat tvaḿ pūṣann apāvṛṇusatya-dharmāya dṛṣṭayeSYNONYMShiraṇmayena — by a golden effulgence; pātreṇa — by a dazzling covering; satyasya — of the Supreme Truth; apihitam — covered; mukham — the face; tat — that covering; tvam — Yourself; pūṣan — O sustainer; apāvṛṇu — kindly remove; satya — pure; dharmāya — unto the devotee; dṛṣṭaye — for exhibiting.TRANSLATIONO

my Lord, sustainer of all that lives, Your real face is covered by Your dazzling effulgence. Kindly remove that covering and exhibit Yourself to Your pure devotee.Avadhoot

---------

"pratapbhatt"

A very loving letter to Ram Bhagwan! Such longing for Ram does wonder to the Lover!

I like to mention some points that may be useful!

Only God is real absolute existence, Maya appears to exist but it is not. Everything is God; mountains, oceans, forests, planets, sentient beings, all known and unknown objects, right? They are experienced thru Chaitanya-Consciousness, not independently! No one has ever experienced this world independent of Consciousness, which is nirgun, nirakar brahman. And the world is Sagun Brahman, right? So can we see this world as the face of Ram beloved God. He is smiling at us as sunrise and sunset, he is playing in children, loving in a beloved, working hard in laborers, curing diseaces thru doctors, so on and so forth. Can we see this way? If we understand Tat Twam Asi, we are His manifestation, aren't we? This is what I know Tulsidasji meant when he sang "siyaram mayi sab jag jana..." This world is pervaded by Ram only. We just need to inculcate our Drashti-vision by purifying hearts and minds thru Sadhana

What prevents us from seeing this way, is our own image about how Ram Bhagwan should appear to us. We cannot somehow see all objects of the world in themselves are Brahman. Only mind calls them different names and separates them otherwise they are one whole, absolute sat-chit. Can we develop such visions?

The best sadhana I know is to accept we are this witnessing-consciousness and see for ourselves. God will step in and do the rest!

---------

Raj Kumar monga <mongarajkumar wrote: O my dearest Ram, From the age of 15 years of this body I had been searching and searching for you and now at the age of 42 years of this ephemeral body by the grace of Gita and my Gurudev I have understood and realized that

only two things exist in your world, one is your Prakriti (Maya) and the other is Chetan ie. yourself who is the ultimate reason behind all movements/ lives etc. and nothing else. The word 'I' is totally false because it is you who has multiplied himself in different forms and playing the game of life so there is no question of me or my. Everything belongs to you and it is you in this body also. Tatwamasi has been understood. But the search has not been stopped here because this understanding is about your Nirgun Nirakar Swaroop. What about your Sagun Sakar Swaroop? Why do not you appear before me in the same form as you appeared before Tulsidas. Mirabai, RamKishan Paramhansa. You say through various scriptures and Sants that you appeared only by Love. I donot know about my last birth but as far as I am concerned about this birth I have been looking to see your beautiful face for the

last many years with having tears rolled down countlessly. Sometime I feel very disappointed as the time is passing/ slipping away rapidly and one day this body will be melted again in Panch Bhootas. I cannot wait for another birth. O My dear Ram please tell me what kind of love do you want? I am totally helpless. I do not know what to do. Useless imaginations of your beautiful face in meditations donot work. I want to actually touch you and to sit under your beautiful feets. You say you also love to your Bhaktas in the same way they love you. I know you have appeared before several people. But what has happened to you in my case why you are delaying? Ram, sometime I feel that again this birth is going to be in vain because like your great Bhaktas I cannot fulfill all your conditions. OK please donot say that I have understood your Nirakar Swaroop and this is

sufficient. I tell you I am not satisfied until and unless I see you face. O my almighty Ram please please please help me help me I am sinking, Please do not laugh at me and just show me the way. Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.