IndiaDivine.org

Prayer to my KRISHNA !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| SHREE HARI || JAI SHREE KRISHNA! No matter what happens, if you are more and more with God, you will find that He is with you always. Make the effort to find God by trying to convince Him that you want Him, and by trying to bend His will to speak to you. You have to make God break His vow of silence; then He will speak. That is what makes it difficult to know Him. It requires devotional perseverance. Above all, then, find time for God. No matter how tired you are at the end of the day, as soon as everyone else retires, you get up and throw yourself at His feet. Don't sleep until you have communed with Him. Pray to him in the language your heart: "My Lord, You come

first. I have made up my mind that in the temple of night I shall give myself to loving You. You are my everything" This message touched my heart and I wanted to share with you....... Hari Bol!

From another perspective:Act in such a way that God will see you and speak to you, rather than your trying to see him or hear him.surashree rode <mini_usa2002 wrote: || SHREE HARI || JAI

SHREE KRISHNA! No matter what happens, if you are more and more with God, you will find that He is with you always. Make the effort to find God by trying to convince Him that you want Him, and by trying to bend His will to speak to you. You have to make God break His vow of silence; then He will speak. That is what makes it difficult to know Him. It requires devotional perseverance. Above all, then, find time for God. No matter how tired you are at the end of the day, as soon as everyone else retires, you get up and throw yourself at His feet. Don't sleep until you have communed with Him. Pray to him in the language your heart: "My Lord, You come first. I have made up my mind that in the temple of night I shall give myself to loving You. You are my everything" This message touched my heart and I wanted to share with you....... Hari Bol!

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

, surashree rode <mini_usa2002

wrote:

>

> || SHREE HARI ||

>

> JAI SHREE KRISHNA!

>

> No matter what happens, if you are more and more with God, you

will find that He is with you always. Make the effort to find God

by trying to convince Him that you want Him, and by trying to bend

His will to speak to you. You have to make God break His vow of

silence; then He will speak. That is what makes it difficult to

know Him. It requires devotional perseverance. Above all, then,

find time for God. No matter how tired you are at the end of the

day, as soon as everyone else retires, you get up and throw yourself

at His feet. Don't sleep until you have communed with Him. Pray to

him in the language your heart: " My Lord, You come first. I have

made up my mind that in the temple of night I shall give myself to

loving You. You are my everything "

>

divine bandhu!

hari om!

Really it is the msg that touches the heart & a true invocation to

HIM. But it should be rise in the depth of one's heart bcoz " bhava

grahi janardana " HE only understands the lang. of sentiments.

> This message touched my heart and I wanted to share with

you.......

>

> Hari Bol!

>

• 2 weeks later...

|| SHREE HARI || JAI SHREE KRISHNA!

IN ENGLISH:

Here I would like to share some thoughts from Swami Ramsukhdasji Maharajji's "SADHAK SANJEEVANI". He says - Through temporary and destructible actions one can only attain the temporary world, not indestructible and eternal God. It is only thru disassociating (Self's) relation with actions that one can attain God, the Eternal father.

Another place, Maharajji has said, when the inner instruments (antahkaran) is purified, then actions are purified, not the one performing the actions. Only by disassociating relationship with actions, the one performing the actions is purified. The main reason for impurities is the relationship with the inner instrument (antahkaran).

All this means that when our body, mind, intellect, ego etc are surrendered at the lotus feet of God, then He will be attained and realized, not otherwise.

HARI BOL!

IN HINDI:

Yahan mai Swamiramsukhdasji Maharajji ki "SADHAK SANJEEVANI" ke aadhar par kuch kahana chahati hun. Wo kahate hai........ Vinashi karm ke dwara vinashi sansar ki prapti ho sakti hai, avinashi Paramatma ki nahi. Karm se sambandh vichched hone par Parampita Paramatma ki prapti hoti hai. Aur ek jagah Maharajji kahate hai, ki antahkaran shudh hone se karm shudh hote hai, karta nahi. Antahkaran se sambandh vichched hone par karta shudh

hota hai. Antahkaran se sambandh hi mulatah ashudhdhi hai. Is sab ka matalab yaha hai ki jab hamara tan, man, budhdhi, ahankar aur chit jab Prabhu ke charano me samarpit ho jayega, tabhi wo hame milenge, anyatha nahi. HARI BOL! avadhuta maharaja <avadhutamaharaja wrote: From another perspective:Act in such a way that God will see you and speak to you, rather than your trying to see him or hear him.surashree rode <mini_usa2002 > wrote: || SHREE HARI || JAI SHREE KRISHNA! No matter what happens, if you are more and more with God, you will find that He is with you always. Make the effort to find God by trying to

convince Him that you want Him, and by trying to bend His will to speak to you. You have to make God break His vow of silence; then He will speak. That is what makes it difficult to know Him. It requires devotional perseverance. Above all, then, find time for God. No matter how tired you are at the end of the day, as soon as everyone else retires, you get up and throw yourself at His feet. Don't sleep until you have communed with Him. Pray to him in the language your heart: "My Lord, You come first. I have made up my mind that in the temple of night I shall give myself to loving You. You are my everything" This message touched my heart and I wanted to share with you....... Hari Bol! Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on

Answers.