IndiaDivine.org

Thanks for the Explanation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Loving Divine,

Pranam.

Mere talking and not implementing Gitaji in real life is of no value. It is not even knowledge! It is called hypocrisy. One remains far far away from attaining God realization in such case. The barrier of superficial understanding, the barrier of illusion of having knowledge, the barrier of being good, the barrier of limiting our own Self must be removed, broken, overcome to really understand God. If the person has acquired a true understanding, no one can make him/her deviate from it rather that person makes other develop true understanding. It is true that in most of the cases it becomes one vs. rest of the society. But it doesn't matter to the one who has acquired the true knowledge.

Love.

humble regards,

always at Thy Holy Feet.

On 12/9/06, R. Shyam Kumar <shyam_elcom wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It was nice and it more explanatory. But one harsh reality is that even if we people accept all these facts and learn and practise the Gita principles, but when it comes to marriage or other spiritual affairs we all forget whatever we have learnt and we will be claiming that everything should happen within our caste/sub-sects and we will quarrell for the same.

I am not blaming the people. It is only the reality. Even in this group, the elderly people will think twice and then will not agree at that time.

Sorry if i have hurt anyone

Thanks and Regards, R.Shyam Kumar.

" A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can't "

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Ya, I do agree with you. What I want to stress here is Try to pracrtise whatever you have learned and every individual is equal and God doesn't seperate us in any ways. There are no Cultural separation or Caste Seperation or other such barriers. All these things are illusionary and please avoid all these things and let us build a quarrell free society with Love as the Atmost Priority. Manjula Patel <manjumaa wrote: Loving Divine, Pranam. Mere talking and not implementing Gitaji in real life is of no value. It is not even knowledge! It is called hypocrisy. One remains far far away from attaining God realization in such case. The barrier of superficial understanding, the barrier of illusion of having knowledge, the barrier of being good, the

barrier of limiting our own Self must be removed, broken, overcome to really understand God. If the person has acquired a true understanding, no one can make him/her deviate from it rather that person makes other develop true understanding. It is true that in most of the cases it becomes one vs. rest of the society. But it doesn't matter to the one who has acquired the true knowledge. Love. humble regards, always at Thy Holy Feet. On 12/9/06, R. Shyam Kumar <shyam_elcom wrote: Hi, Thanks for your reply. It was nice and it more explanatory. But one harsh reality is that even if we people accept all these

facts and learn and practise the Gita principles, but when it comes to marriage or other spiritual affairs we all forget whatever we have learnt and we will be claiming that everything should happen within our caste/sub-sects and we will quarrell for the same. I am not blaming the people. It is only the reality. Even in this group, the elderly people will think twice and then will not agree at that time. Sorry if i have hurt anyone Thanks and Regards, R.Shyam Kumar. "A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can't " Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Thanks and Regards, R.Shyam Kumar. "A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can't " Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.