IndiaDivine.org

which is real knowledge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sri Swamiji,Pranaam

In various chapters of Bhagwad Gita the Lord gives the highest knowledge to Arjuna without leaving any detail (asheshena), because Arjuna is a friend and a devotee (bhakta) of the Lord.

In Gita 4:3 “rahasyam hyetad uttamam”

In Gita 7:2 “dnyat avyam avishshyate”

In Gita 13:2 - “yat dnyanam matam mama “

Can you please clarify as to which of these is the real important knowledge?

With highest regards;

Yours, SUHAS

Divine One:

The knowledge is

" Lord is everything and being. Love all and serve all without any

expectation. "

humble regards

-m

> " Asha Suhas Gogate " <suhasha

>

>

> which is real knowledge

>6 Jan 2007 03:00:09 -0000

>

>Respected sri Swamiji, & nbsp; Pranam

>

>Ref: Which is real knowledge??

> & nbsp;

>

>In various chapters of Bhagwad Gita the Lord gives the highest knowledge to

>Arjuna without leaving any detail. (asheshena) because Arjuna is a friend

>and a bhakta of the Lord.

> & nbsp;

>

>Refs. Are

>

>ü & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; In chapter 4 verse 3:- & nbsp; “rahasyam hyetad

>uttamam” " the Supreme Secret that is being imparted to you. "

>

>ü & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; In ch7 verse 2: - & nbsp; “jnaat avyam avishshyate”

>

>ü & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; In chapter 13 verse 2:- & nbsp; “yat dnyanam matam

>mama “

>

> & nbsp;

>

> & nbsp;Can you please clarify as to which of these is the real important

>knowledge?

> & nbsp;With highest regards;

> & nbsp;Yours, SUHAS & nbsp;

>

>Gogate

>D6/3Salunke Vihar

>Kondhwa

>Pune 411022(INDIA)

>Tele:26853132

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into ! Get

it now

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://get.liv\

e.com/messenger/overview

Lord is every where ,

If a person discharges her/his responsibility then nothing is left to do.

We must believe in God, and when we feel His presence every where, our burden is reduced to nil

narayan

suman murarka

On 1/11/07, Manoj Panda <pandamanoj wrote:

Divine One:The knowledge is " Lord is everything and being. Love all and serve all without any

expectation. " humble regards-m> " Asha Suhas Gogate " <suhasha>

>> which is real knowledge>6 Jan 2007 03:00:09 -0000>

>Respected sri Swamiji, Pranam>>Ref: Which is real knowledge??>>>In various chapters of Bhagwad Gita the Lord gives the highest knowledge to>Arjuna without leaving any detail. (asheshena) because Arjuna is a friend

>and a bhakta of the Lord.>>>Refs. Are>>ü In chapter 4 verse 3:- "rahasyam hyetad>uttamam" " the Supreme Secret that is being imparted to you. " >>ü In ch7 verse 2: - "jnaat avyam avishshyate"

>>ü In chapter 13 verse 2:- "yat dnyanam matam>mama ">>>>Can you please clarify as to which of these is the real important>knowledge?>With highest regards;

>Yours, SUHAS >>Gogate

Rather, love God and serve God first and foremost. Then automatically the love will be distributed down to one and all, just like water poured on a tree's root is dispensed to all the branches and twigs, or as food given to the stomach finds its way to all the organs.

...................the principal duty being to remember God[Krishna] always and never forget Him. 'satatam kirtayanto mam'. Avadhootsuman murarka <sumanmurarka wrote: Lord is every where , If a person discharges her/his responsibility then nothing is left to do. We must believe in God, and when we feel His presence every where, our burden is reduced to nil narayan suman murarka On 1/11/07, Manoj Panda <pandamanoj (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: Divine One:The knowledge is"Lord is everything and being. Love all and serve all without any expectation."humble regards-m>"Asha Suhas Gogate" <suhasha (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com>> >> which is real knowledge>6 Jan 2007 03:00:09 -0000>>Respected sri Swamiji, Pranam>>Ref: Which is real knowledge??>>>In various chapters of Bhagwad Gita the Lord gives the highest knowledge

to>Arjuna without leaving any detail. (asheshena) because Arjuna is a friend >and a bhakta of the Lord.>>>Refs. Are>>ü In chapter 4 verse 3:- "rahasyam hyetad>uttamam" "the Supreme Secret that is being imparted to you.">>ü In ch7 verse 2: - "jnaat avyam avishshyate" >>ü In chapter 13 verse 2:- "yat dnyanam matam>mama ">>>>Can you please clarify as to which of these is the real important>knowledge?>With highest regards;>Yours, SUHAS >>Gogate

Dear All in Gita Group (GG), Love and Love alone .... After a very long time. The comment from Manoj is responsible for this posting: In Srimad Bhagavatam, slokas in 29 Chapter and third skandha, (i.e., III.29.21, 24 and 27) clearly give an answer to this question. Let me quote them here: Aham sarvesu bhutesu bhutatmavasthitah sada; Tamavajnaya mam martyah kurutercavidambanam - III.29.21 I am always present in all beings as their very Self. Insulting Me there, if people worship Me only in images, such worship is only an empty show. Ahamuccavacairdravyaih kriyayotpannayanaghe; Naivatusyercitorcayam bhutagramavamaninah - III.29.24 I am not at all pleased, O sinless one, by being worshipped in an image, accompanied by various

and high items of ritual worhsip, by those who insult Me in the various livng beings. Atha mam sarvabhutesu bhutatmanam krtalayam; Arhayeddanamanabhyam maitryabhinnena caksusa - III.29.27 Therefore, worship Me, in all beings -- for I am the One Self in all, and have already made a temple for Me in them -- through dana, by removal of their felt wants, and mana, through respect to the ones served, and also maitrya, through an attitude of friendlilness, and abhinnena caksusa, with an eye of non-separateness. This is the truest spiritual life. The great idea that is thrust again and again upon here is God is to be worshipped not onlyl in a temple, not only in the image, but also in the hearts of all. Why heart? Because God dwells in the hearts of all. This is also the real knowledge, according to Swami Vivekananda. He says, and I quote, "Let all other vain gods disappear for the time from our minds. This is the only god that is awake, our own race ..." everywhere His hands, everywhere His feet, everywhere His ears, He covers everything." All other gods are sleeping. What vain gods shall we go after and yet cannot worship the god that we see all round us, the Virat? We we hav worshipped this, we shall be able to worship all other gods. The first of all worship is the worship of the Virat -- of those all around us. These are all our gods -- men and animals, and the first gods we have to worship are our countrymen. (Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda) This is the real knowledge and nothing else. Love and Love alone.... P. Gopi Krishna Manoj Panda

<pandamanoj wrote: Divine One:The knowledge is"Lord is everything and being. Love all and serve all without any expectation."humble regards-m>"Asha Suhas Gogate" > >> which is real knowledge>6 Jan 2007 03:00:09 -0000>>Respected sri Swamiji, Pranam>>Ref: Which is real knowledge??> >>In various chapters of Bhagwad Gita the Lord gives the highest knowledge to >Arjuna without leaving any detail. (asheshena) because Arjuna is a friend >and a bhakta of the Lord.> >>Refs. Are>>ü In chapter 4 verse 3:- “rahasyam hyetad

>uttamam” "the Supreme Secret that is being imparted to you.">>ü In ch7 verse 2: - “jnaat avyam avishshyate”>>ü In chapter 13 verse 2:- “yat dnyanam matam >mama “>> >> Can you please clarify as to which of these is the real important >knowledge?> With highest regards;> Yours, SUHAS