IndiaDivine.org

Re:Devotee's Eyes Remain Only On God and Himself

Rate this topic

Guest guest

NamasteI find yr messages very inspiring and share them as much as possible. However I have a question regarding this post. I find that lack of health and wealth is a great hindrance to seva. So while I agree that devotion is independent of health and wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles to my active and successful dharmic activism.What am I missing? V sadhaka , Sadhak <sadhak_insight wrote:>> :Shree Hari:> > 30th August, 2007, Thursday> Sravana Krishna Dvitiya, Vikram Samvat 2064, Guruvar> > There are many who question and test, that he being an ardent devotee and worshipper of God, why did he fall sick ? On becoming a devotee of God, why is he running such a high fever ? Why is he undergoing so much pain and suffering ? Why did his child die ?

Why has he lost all his wealth ? Why did he become a pauper ? Why did he become> hishonourable? Why did he undergo so much disrespect ? etc. etc. > > Seeking to test and prove something in this manner, is an absolute useless exercise and very base. What to explain to such individuals ? Such individuals have at no time come close to a satsang "spiritual association" and therefore have absolutely no idea about what love and devotion of God really means ? What taking refuge in God is all about ? They simple cannot comprehend such things. But this does not mean that devotees of the Lord actually undergo suffering. It does not mean that they are always in a poor state, and that they always undergo disrespect, and complaints from others. > > For a true devotee of God, neither blame nor praise, disease or

disease free state etc are of of any concern. He does not look towards those things at all. He only sees that he IS and God IS ! That is it ! His sight does not go towards things like - what is in the world, and beyond and what is not? What is God like ? What God can do? etc. > > From "Sharanagati" book in Hindi pg 44 by Swami Ramsukhdasji> > > PLEASE SEE ATTACHED IMAGE OF MESSAGE IN HINDI from the book - Sharanagati.> > Ram Ram> > For full online discourses in Hindi, please visit Swami Ramsukhdasji's website.> > http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org> To gain clarification on related issues, please send your questions to: > > To read online spiritual books,

please visit:> http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org/swamijibooks/> To read all previous messages, please visit:> sadhaka/> P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same> > Gita Talk Guidelines

FROM THE MODERATOR

The following are the guidelines for Gita-Talk discussions.

1. Purpose of the group is to help Sadhaks clarify their doubts related to Gita shlokas. For responses to be posted, they must further clarify the understanding of Gitaji.

2. Wherever possible, please quote Gitaji or other scriptures to substantiate the response

3. Please limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc.

4. Kindly make your responses concise and to the point. (Up to twenty line maximum, if possible).

5. Please limit discussions to subject at hand.

6. Please do not include links to other sites or other organizations

7. Please do not include your personal information such as phone number, address etc.

8. Kindly do not address the response to a particular individual, since the message is going to the entire group.

9. Due to a large readership, not all responses will be posted.

10. Moderator at his discretion, may modify the posting, if content is unclear or not appropriate for distribution to the group.

11. Please respond taking into consideration novices, youth, westerners, non-secterian audience. Please limit the use on only sanskrit words, and provide the english word with sanskrit bracketed wherever possible.

Ram Ram

Hello mr.parker, here is my humble opinion for ur question "So while I agree that devotion is independent of health and wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles to my active and successful dharmic activism. What am I missing? ".. Please do not pressure urself that devotion is independed of health or weath..etc.. While it is nice to think that devotion is independed of health or weath..its a thing of what u feel inside of ur heart that is more important than anything else. When u understand what devotion means exactly based on ur own inquiry(each person has their own definition for DEVOTION..based on their own experience) but define it based on your own self and you will certainly understand it.Thenm, it becomes easy to be devoted to the Lord. My understand is..devotion is just letting urself surrender to that Ultimate/Lord/Lord Krish(in

Gita)/ etc.., It can also be thought of as a longing to the Lord.For example..let us say..I am reading omething very interesting in my room and my complete concentartion is on the book i am reading..then, during that, even if someone enters the room or leaves the room..I would not even be knowing that someone came in or went out etc etc... BUT at the same time..if my focus is not reading the book..then I will be more observant to who came in, what did they do n the room..who left the room and what time..etc etc.. Similarly, once you long for the Lord with ur complete concentration or focus lovingly (again do not pressure urself for meditating or devotion also..take it slowly and easily), you will not even realize whether u have health or weath..etc etc..b'case at that time..God/Ultimate becomes the first priority and all the other things becomes secondary. Have a nice wondreful day. Regards. NamasteI find yr messages very inspiring and share them as much as possible. However I have a question regarding this post. I find that lack of health and wealth is a great hindrance to seva. So while I agree that devotion is independent of health and wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles to my active and successful dharmic activism.What am I missing? V sadhaka , Sadhak <sadhak_insight wrote:>> :Shree

Hari:> > 30th August, 2007, Thursday> Sravana Krishna Dvitiya, Vikram Samvat 2064, Guruvar> > There are many who question and test, that he being an ardent devotee and worshipper of God, why did he fall sick ? On becoming a devotee of God, why is he running such a high fever ? Why is he undergoing so much pain and suffering ? Why did his child die ? Why has he lost all his wealth ? Why did he become a pauper ? Why did he become> hishonourable? Why did he undergo so much disrespect ? etc. etc. > > Seeking to test and prove something in this manner, is an absolute useless exercise and very base. What to explain to such individuals ? Such individuals have at no time come close to a satsang "spiritual association" and therefore have absolutely no idea about

what love and devotion of God really means ? What taking refuge in God is all about ? They simple cannot comprehend such things. But this does not mean that devotees of the Lord actually undergo suffering. It does not mean that they are always in a poor state, and that they always undergo disrespect, and complaints from others. > > For a true devotee of God, neither blame nor praise, disease or disease free state etc are of of any concern. He does not look towards those things at all. He only sees that he IS and God IS ! That is it ! His sight does not go towards things like - what is in the world, and beyond and what is not? What is God like ? What God can do? etc. > > From "Sharanagati" book in Hindi pg 44 by Swami Ramsukhdasji> > > PLEASE SEE ATTACHED IMAGE OF

MESSAGE IN HINDI from the book - Sharanagati.> > Ram Ram> > For full online discourses in Hindi, please visit Swami Ramsukhdasji's website.> > http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org> To gain clarification on related issues, please send your questions to: > > To read online spiritual books, please visit:> http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org/swamijibooks/> To read all previous messages, please visit:> sadhaka/> P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same> > Gita Talk Guidelines FROM THE MODERATOR The following are the guidelines for Gita-Talk discussions. 1. Purpose of the group is to

help Sadhaks clarify their doubts related to Gita shlokas. For responses to be posted, they must further clarify the understanding of Gitaji. 2. Wherever possible, please quote Gitaji or other scriptures to substantiate the response 3. Please limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. 4. Kindly make your responses concise and to the point. (Up to twenty line maximum, if possible). 5. Please limit discussions to subject at hand. 6. Please do not include links to other sites or other organizations 7. Please do not include your personal information such as phone number, address etc. 8. Kindly do not address the response to a particular individual, since the message is going to the entire group. 9. Due to a large readership, not all responses will be posted. 10. Moderator at his discretion, may modify the posting, if content is unclear or not appropriate for distribution to the group. 11. Please respond taking

into consideration novices, youth, westerners, non-secterian audience. Please limit the use on only sanskrit words, and provide the english word with sanskrit bracketed wherever possible. MODERATOR Ram Ram

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Dear Sadhakas, Namaste!

This question assumes Devotion and/or seva can be done

only with health and wealth, which is not always the

case. Devotees have overcome or ignored all obstacles

in their path to serve God through people. Kabir,

Narasi, Tulasidasji, Tukaram, Naamdev and many such

devotees served without wealth, and some without good

health, right?

Of course having good health and wealth help too! One

should use common sense healthy living style with

exercise and diet and then leave everything to God.

God will make sure such devotees are taken care of,

afterall, it is God given intelligence that tells

person to live healthly and make a living for family

entrusted to hem/her by God. This type of serving is

also devotion.

Inspite of such way of living, certain bodies may not

be able to keep health or may not earn enough money to

sustain family, but it is accepted well by true

devotees as Prasad from God and is not a hindrance!

Other opportunities may be waiting for such devotees

down the road!

I have learned in my life that when problem situation

arises, I say to myself " God will take care of

everything I need to serve Him, family, and fellow

human beings He wants me to serve " . Then remind myself

how much He has already taken care, and leave it.

Everything turns out fine! It is His responsibility

and not mine! For that, total trust is a must. And for

such total trust understanding of God is very helpful.

Namaskar..... Lovingly.....Pratap

--- Vrndavan Parker <vrnparker wrote:

> Namaste

> I find yr messages very inspiring and share them as

> much as possible. However I have a question

> regarding this post. I find that lack of health and

> wealth is a great hindrance to seva. So while I

> agree that devotion is independent of health and

> wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles

> to my active and successful dharmic activism.

> What am I missing?

> V

>

> sadhaka , Sadhak

> <sadhak_insight wrote:

> >

> > :Shree Hari:

> >

> > 30th August, 2007, Thursday

> > Sravana Krishna Dvitiya, Vikram Samvat 2064,

> Guruvar

> >

> > There are many who question and test, that he

> being an ardent devotee and worshipper of God, why

> did he fall sick ? On becoming a devotee of God,

> why is he running such a high fever ? Why is he

> undergoing so much pain and suffering ? Why did his

> child die ? Why has he lost all his wealth ? Why

> did become a pauper ? Why did he become

> > hishonourable? Why did he undergo so much

> disrespect ? etc. etc.

> >

> > Seeking to test and prove something in this

> manner, is an absolute useless exercise and very

> base. What to explain to such individuals ? Such

> individuals have at no time come close to a satsang

> " spiritual association " and therefore have

> absolutely no idea about what love and devotion of

> God really means ? What taking refuge in God is all

> about ? They simple cannot comprehend such things.

> But this does not mean that devotees of the Lord

> actually undergo suffering. It does not mean that

> they are always in a poor state, and that they

> always undergo disrespect, and complaints from

> others.

> >

> > For a true devotee of God, neither blame nor

> praise, disease or disease free state etc are of of

> any concern. He does not look towards those things

> at all. He only sees that he IS and God IS ! That

> is it ! His sight does not go towards things like -

> what is in the world, and beyond and what is not?

> What is God like ? What God can do? etc.

> >

> > From " Sharanagati " book in Hindi pg 44 by Swami

> Ramsukhdasji

> >

> >

> > PLEASE SEE ATTACHED IMAGE OF MESSAGE IN HINDI

> from the book - Sharanagati.

> >

> > Ram Ram

> >

> > For full online discourses in Hindi, please

> visit Swami Ramsukhdasji's website.

> >

> > http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

> > To gain clarification on related issues, please

> send your questions to:

> >

> > To read online spiritual books, please visit:

> > http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org/swamijibooks/

> > To read all previous messages, please visit:

> > sadhaka/

> > P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you

> think would benefit from the same

Respects to all devotees. As already brought by some devotees, everything in life should be taken as 'PRASAD' (gift, a boon, a blessing) from Him thus relieving some of the heart burn and pain. Bad health and lack of wealth at times may make the devotee more firm in his devotion. It is human nature to ask God, why me in times of difficulties, but we never ask this question, when all good things come to us. I am reminded of Late Arthur Ashe's statement at this juncture. When he was down with Aids, his fans told him why don't you ask God " why me" to which Ashe said, "why should I ask when I did not ask Him the same question when laurels were being showered on me for the matches won." Let us learn from this understanding of God and His ways.

Vaidyanathan

From: pratapbhattDate: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:58:41 -0700Re: Re:Devotee's Eyes Remain Only On God and Himself

Dear Sadhakas, Namaste!This question assumes Devotion and/or seva can be doneonly with health and wealth, which is not always thecase. Devotees have overcome or ignored all obstaclesin their path to serve God through people. Kabir,Narasi, Tulasidasji, Tukaram, Naamdev and many suchdevotees served without wealth, and some without goodhealth, right? Of course having good health and wealth help too! Oneshould use common sense healthy living style withexercise and diet and then leave everything to God.God will make sure such devotees are taken care of,afterall, it is God given intelligence that tellsperson to live healthly and make a living for familyentrusted to hem/her by God. This type of serving isalso devotion. Inspite of such way of living, certain bodies may notbe able to keep health or may not earn enough money tosustain family, but it is accepted well by truedevotees as Prasad from God and is not a hindrance!Other opportunities may be waiting for such devoteesdown the road!I have learned in my life that when problem situationarises, I say to myself "God will take care ofeverything I need to serve Him, family, and fellowhuman beings He wants me to serve". Then remind myselfhow much He has already taken care, and leave it.Everything turns out fine! It is His responsibilityand not mine! For that, total trust is a must. And forsuch total trust understanding of God is very helpful.Namaskar..... Lovingly.....Pratap--- Vrndavan Parker <vrnparker > wrote:> Namaste> I find yr messages very inspiring and share them as> much as possible. However I have a question> regarding this post. I find that lack of health and> wealth is a great hindrance to seva. So while I> agree that devotion is independent of health and> wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles> to my active and successful dharmic activism.> What am I missing? > V > > sadhaka , Sadhak> <sadhak_insight wrote:> >> > :Shree Hari:> > > > 30th August, 2007, Thursday> > Sravana Krishna Dvitiya, Vikram Samvat 2064,> Guruvar> > > > There are many who question and test, that he> being an ardent devotee and worshipper of God, why> did he fall sick ? On becoming a devotee of God,> why is he running such a high fever ? Why is he> undergoing so much pain and suffering ? Why did his> child die ? Why has he lost all his wealth ? Why> did become a pauper ? Why did he become> > hishonourable? Why did he undergo so much> disrespect ? etc. etc. > > > > Seeking to test and prove something in this> manner, is an absolute useless exercise and very> base. What to explain to such individuals ? Such> individuals have at no time come close to a satsang> "spiritual association" and therefore have> absolutely no idea about what love and devotion of> God really means ? What taking refuge in God is all> about ? They simple cannot comprehend such things. > But this does not mean that devotees of the Lord> actually undergo suffering. It does not mean that> they are always in a poor state, and that they> always undergo disrespect, and complaints from> others. > > > > For a true devotee of God, neither blame nor> praise, disease or disease free state etc are of of> any concern. He does not look towards those things> at all. He only sees that he IS and God IS ! That> is it ! His sight does not go towards things like -> what is in the world, and beyond and what is not?> What is God like ? What God can do? etc. > > > > From "Sharanagati" book in Hindi pg 44 by Swami> Ramsukhdasji> > > > > > PLEASE SEE ATTACHED IMAGE OF MESSAGE IN HINDI> from the book - Sharanagati.> > > > Ram Ram> > > > For full online discourses in Hindi, please> visit Swami Ramsukhdasji's website.> > > > http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org> > To gain clarification on related issues, please> send your questions to: > > > > To read online spiritual books, please visit:> > http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org/swamijibooks/> > To read all previous messages, please visit:> > sadhaka/> > P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you> think would benefit from the same

Can a prayer remove these obstacles and fulfill desires ?

Purpose of Prayer is to reduce Egoism (Ahankar) and with it, all boons come automatic. Gandhi, Einstein, Buddha  knew this art of prayer correctly. If you are one with the Universe, who is asking? and who is giving? ---- All is you !.

The prayer Gandhiji recited (composed by Narasinh Mehta) is most appropriate for all Bhagwat Gita students:

Vaishnav Jan to tene kahiyeJay peer paraaye janneyrayPar dukkhey upkar karey te, man abhiman na anney raySakal lokma Sahuney bandhey,Ninda Na karye kainee rayBaach kaachh, Man nischal Raakhey, dhan-dhan jananee tainee ray

Samdrishi nay trishna tyagee, par-stree jaynay mat rayVivihva thaki asatya na bolay, par-dhan nav jhaley haath rayMoh maaya vyaayey nahin Jeynay, dridth vairagya jana manma rayRam-nam-shoom taalee laagee,

Sakal teerth seyna tanma rayVanloohee nay kapat rahit chhay,Kaam, Krodh nivarya rayBhane Narsinhyo tainoo darshan karta kul ekotair taarya re. Vaishnav Jan>>.......................Peer Paraya Jan RE

English Translation

One who is a vaishnav, Knows the pain of others

Does good to others, esp. to those ones who are in misery Does not let pride enter his mind,

Tolerates and praises the the entire world Does not say bad things about anyone, Keeps his/her words, actions and thoughts pure O Vaishnav, your mother is blessed

A Vaishnav sees everything equally, rejects greed and avarice

Considers some one else's wife/daughter as his mother

The tongue may get tired, but will never speak lies

Does not even touch someone else's property

Vaishnav...

A Vaishnav does not succumb to worldly attachments

Who has devoted himself to stauch detachment to worldly pleasures

Who has been addicted to the elixir coming by the name of Ram

For whom all the religious sites are in the mind

Vaishnav...

Who has no greed and deceit;

Who has renounced lust of all types and anger The poet Narsi would like to see such a person By whose virtues, the entire family gets salvation

Vaishnav...

Krishna Gopal

----

Dear Vrindavanji,

RAM RAM. Please also consider health improvement opportunities through yoga, alternative medicines and other indigenous medicines according to your capacity. Regarding devotion (bhakti), we should all realize that there is hardly anyone in this wide world who can really help us in time of our need, except God himself, who is our creator, i.e. Bhagwan Ram and Krishna. Pray to Him with love and devotion and you should repeat His name (Nama Japa) whenever you have a free moment. Avoid praying for 'give me, give me'. The attitude should be 'ja vidhi rakhiye ram ta vidhi rahiye', i.e. as Bhagwan Ram and Krishna will keep me, so I will live happily and without murmuring or complaining" Rest be assured, He will certainly take good care of you.

Jai Ramjiki

Bhavdiya,

SHER SINGH AGRAWAL

----

Dear V

Love and Love alone....

You are missing the WILL.

Love and Love alone....

Gopi Krishna Paritala

----

On 8/31/07, Pratap Bhatt <pratapbhatt wrote:

Dear Sadhakas, Namaste!This question assumes Devotion and/or seva can be doneonly with health and wealth, which is not always thecase. Devotees have overcome or ignored all obstaclesin their path to serve God through people. Kabir,

Narasi, Tulasidasji, Tukaram, Naamdev and many suchdevotees served without wealth, and some without goodhealth, right? Of course having good health and wealth help too! Oneshould use common sense healthy living style with

exercise and diet and then leave everything to God.God will make sure such devotees are taken care of,afterall, it is God given intelligence that tellsperson to live healthly and make a living for family

entrusted to hem/her by God. This type of serving isalso devotion. Inspite of such way of living, certain bodies may notbe able to keep health or may not earn enough money tosustain family, but it is accepted well by true

devotees as Prasad from God and is not a hindrance!Other opportunities may be waiting for such devoteesdown the road!I have learned in my life that when problem situationarises, I say to myself " God will take care of

everything I need to serve Him, family, and fellowhuman beings He wants me to serve " . Then remind myselfhow much He has already taken care, and leave it.Everything turns out fine! It is His responsibility

and not mine! For that, total trust is a must. And forsuch total trust understanding of God is very helpful.Namaskar..... Lovingly.....Pratap--- Vrndavan Parker <

vrnparker wrote:> Namaste> I find yr messages very inspiring and share them as> much as possible. However I have a question> regarding this post. I find that lack of health and

> wealth is a great hindrance to seva. So while I> agree that devotion is independent of health and> wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles> to my active and successful dharmic activism.

> What am I missing? > V > > sadhaka , Sadhak> <sadhak_insight wrote:

> >> > :Shree Hari:> > > > 30th August, 2007, Thursday> > Sravana Krishna Dvitiya, Vikram Samvat 2064,> Guruvar> > > > There are many who question and test, that he

> being an ardent devotee and worshipper of God, why> did he fall sick ? On becoming a devotee of God,> why is he running such a high fever ? Why is he> undergoing so much pain and suffering ? Why did his

> child die ? Why has he lost all his wealth ? Why> did become a pauper ? Why did he become > > hishonourable? Why did he undergo so much> disrespect ? etc. etc. > > > > Seeking to test and prove something in this> manner, is an absolute useless exercise and very

> base. What to explain to such individuals ? Such> individuals have at no time come close to a satsang> " spiritual association " and therefore have> absolutely no idea about what love and devotion of

> God really means ? What taking refuge in God is all> about ? They simple cannot comprehend such things. > But this does not mean that devotees of the Lord> actually undergo suffering. It does not mean that

> they are always in a poor state, and that they> always undergo disrespect, and complaints from> others. > > > > For a true devotee of God, neither blame nor> praise, disease or disease free state etc are of of

> any concern. He does not look towards those things> at all. He only sees that he IS and God IS ! That> is it ! His sight does not go towards things like -> what is in the world, and beyond and what is not?

> What is God like ? What God can do? etc. > > > > From " Sharanagati " book in Hindi pg 44 by Swami> Ramsukhdasji> > > > > > PLEASE SEE ATTACHED IMAGE OF MESSAGE IN HINDI

> from the book - Sharanagati.> > > > Ram Ram> > > > For full online discourses in Hindi, please> visit Swami Ramsukhdasji's website.> > > >

http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org> > To gain clarification on related issues, please> send your questions to: > >

> > To read online spiritual books, please visit:> >

http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org/swamijibooks/> > To read all previous messages, please visit:> >

sadhaka/> > P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you> think would benefit from the same

Namaste,

I think the real problem is in understanding what is "Seva" or "Dharmik Activity". Please try to think, who will you love more - a person who listens to you but is neither healthy nor wealthy or a person who is healthy and wealthy but does not listen to you. I am sure that anyone will love that person more who listens to him. Same is true in case of "Seva" or "Dharmik Activity". For this neither health nor wealth is required. Although, God loves all beings without any distinction, but his love manifests more on people who listen to him. Another example, while sunlight falls uniformly on all objects, it manifests more on white than on black.

Now, what is listening to God. After narrating the whole Gita, finally God has advised "manmana bhav...." and "sarva dharman prityajya...." (Verses 65 and 66 in Chapter 18). If one is not able to do anything that is written before these verses, he may just do this. After this nothing else is required. Arjun kept on asking for clarifications chapter after chapter, but after this he said "nashto mohah......TWATPRASADAT..." (aap ki KRIPA se mera moh nasht ho gaya) (Verse 73 Chapter 18). While it may sound very simple but before one attempts to practice this, I would strongly suggest that one needs to really understand what SHARANAGATI means, otherwise there is a strong possibility that the sadhak may take the wrong path and meet with disappointment.

A.H.Dalmia

-

Vrndavan Parker

Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:14 PM

Re:Devotee's Eyes Remain Only On God and Himself

NamasteI find yr messages very inspiring and share them as much as possible. However I have a question regarding this post. I find that lack of health and wealth is a great hindrance to seva. So while I agree that devotion is independent of health and wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles to my active and successful dharmic activism.What am I missing? V sadhaka , Sadhak <sadhak_insight wrote:>> :Shree Hari:> > 30th August, 2007, Thursday> Sravana Krishna Dvitiya, Vikram Samvat 2064, Guruvar> > There are many who question and test, that he being an ardent devotee and worshipper of God, why did he fall sick ? On becoming a devotee of God, why is he running such a high fever ? Why is he undergoing so much pain and suffering ? Why did his child die ? Why has he lost all his wealth ? Why did he become a pauper ? Why did he become> hishonourable? Why did he undergo so much disrespect ? etc. etc. > > Seeking to test and prove something in this manner, is an absolute useless exercise and very base. What to explain to such individuals ? Such individuals have at no time come close to a satsang "spiritual association" and therefore have absolutely no idea about what love and devotion of God really means ? What taking refuge in God is all about ? They simple cannot comprehend such things. But this does not mean that devotees of the Lord actually undergo suffering. It does not mean that they are always in a poor state, and that they always undergo disrespect, and complaints from others. > > For a true devotee of God, neither blame nor praise, disease or disease free state etc are of of any concern. He does not look towards those things at all. He only sees that he IS and God IS ! That is it ! His sight does not go towards things like - what is in the world, and beyond and what is not? What is God like ? What God can do? etc. > > From "Sharanagati" book in Hindi pg 44 by Swami Ramsukhdasji> > > PLEASE SEE ATTACHED IMAGE OF MESSAGE IN HINDI from the book - Sharanagati.> > Ram Ram> > For full online discourses in Hindi, please visit Swami Ramsukhdasji's website.> > http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org> To gain clarification on related issues, please send your questions to: > > To read online spiritual books, please visit:> http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org/swamijibooks/> To read all previous messages, please visit:> sadhaka/> P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same> > Gita Talk Guidelines FROM THE MODERATOR

1. Purpose of the group is to help Sadhaks clarify their doubts related to Gita shlokas. For responses to be posted, they must further clarify the understanding of Gitaji.

2. Wherever possible, please quote Gitaji or other scriptures to substantiate the response

3. Please limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc.

4. Kindly make your responses concise and to the point. (Up to twenty line maximum, if possible).

5. Please limit discussions to subject at hand.

6. Please do not include links to other sites or other organizations 7. Please do not include your personal information such as phone number, address etc.

8. Kindly do not address the response to a particular individual, since the message is going to the entire group.

9. Due to a large readership, not all responses will be posted.

10. Moderator at his discretion, may modify the posting, if content is unclear or not appropriate for distribution to the group.

11. Please respond taking into consideration novices, youth, westerners, non-secterian audience. Please limit the use on only sanskrit words, and provide the english word with sanskrit bracketed wherever possible.

Ram Ram

Sharanagati comes automatically through Bakthi (love of GoD) All suffering is due to our previous actions (karmas) and related debts. Suffering wipes away our previous bad karmas. Saint understand this clearly and ever accept all situations with a smile They know that the one who wrongs them, is helping them in wiping their slate clean of their past actions. This clear slate leads to Salvation. This is very clearly stated in Geeta and many scriptures. B.Sathyanarayan Bharathi <bh_4321 wrote: Hello mr.parker, here is my humble opinion for ur question "So while I agree that devotion is independent of health and wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles to my active and successful dharmic activism. What am I missing? ".. Please do not pressure urself that devotion is independed of health or weath..etc.. While it is nice to think that devotion is independed of health or weath..its a thing of what u feel inside of ur heart that is more important than anything else. When u understand what devotion means exactly based on ur own inquiry(each person has their own definition for DEVOTION..based on their own experience) but define it based on your own self and you will certainly understand it.Thenm, it becomes easy to be devoted to the Lord. My understand is..devotion is just letting urself surrender to that Ultimate/Lord/Lord Krish(in Gita)/ etc.., It can also be thought of as a longing to the Lord.For example..let us say..I am reading omething very interesting in my room and my complete concentartion is on the book i am reading..then, during that, even if someone enters the room or leaves the room..I would not even be knowing that someone came in or went out etc etc... BUT at the same time..if my focus is not reading the book..then I will be more observant to who came in, what did they do n the room..who left the room and what time..etc etc.. Similarly, once you long for the Lord with ur complete concentration or focus lovingly (again do not pressure urself for meditating or devotion also..take it slowly and easily), you will not even realize whether u have health or weath..etc etc..b'case at that time..God/Ultimate becomes the first priority and all the other things

becomes secondary. Have a nice wondreful day. Regards. NamasteI find yr messages very inspiring and share them as much as possible. However I have a question regarding this post. I find that lack of health and wealth is a great hindrance to seva. So while I agree that devotion is independent of health and wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles to my active and successful dharmic activism.What am I missing? V sadhaka , Sadhak <sadhak_insight wrote:>> :Shree Hari:> > 30th August, 2007, Thursday> Sravana Krishna Dvitiya, Vikram Samvat 2064, Guruvar> > There are many who question and test, that he being

an ardent devotee and worshipper of God, why did he fall sick ? On becoming a devotee of God, why is he running such a high fever ? Why is he undergoing so much pain and suffering ? Why did his child die ? Why has he lost all his wealth ? Why did he become a pauper ? Why did he become> hishonourable? Why did he undergo so much disrespect ? etc. etc. > > Seeking to test and prove something in this manner, is an absolute useless exercise and very base. What to explain to such individuals ? Such individuals have at no time come close to a satsang "spiritual association" and therefore have absolutely no idea about what love and devotion of God really means ? What taking refuge in God is all about ? They simple cannot comprehend such things. But this does not mean that devotees of the Lord actually undergo

suffering. It does not mean that they are always in a poor state, and that they always undergo disrespect, and complaints from others. > > For a true devotee of God, neither blame nor praise, disease or disease free state etc are of of any concern. He does not look towards those things at all. He only sees that he IS and God IS ! That is it ! His sight does not go towards things like - what is in the world, and beyond and what is not? What is God like ? What God can do? etc. > > From "Sharanagati" book in Hindi pg 44 by Swami Ramsukhdasji> > > PLEASE SEE ATTACHED IMAGE OF MESSAGE IN HINDI from the book - Sharanagati.> > Ram Ram> > For full online discourses in Hindi, please visit Swami Ramsukhdasji's website.>

> http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org> To gain clarification on related issues, please send your questions to: > > To read online spiritual books, please visit:> http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org/swamijibooks/> To read all previous messages, please visit:> sadhaka/> P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same> > Gita Talk Guidelines FROM THE MODERATOR The following are the guidelines for Gita-Talk discussions. 1. Purpose of the group is to help Sadhaks clarify their doubts related to Gita shlokas. For responses to be posted, they must further clarify the understanding of Gitaji. 2. Wherever possible, please quote Gitaji or other

scriptures to substantiate the response 3. Please limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. 4. Kindly make your responses concise and to the point. (Up to twenty line maximum, if possible). 5. Please limit discussions to subject at hand. 6. Please do not include links to other sites or other organizations 7. Please do not include your personal information such as phone number, address etc. 8. Kindly do not address the response to a particular individual, since the message is going to the entire group. 9. Due to a large readership, not all responses will be posted. 10. Moderator at his discretion, may modify the posting, if content is unclear or not appropriate for distribution to the group. 11. Please respond taking into consideration novices, youth, westerners, non-secterian audience. Please limit the use on only sanskrit words, and provide the english word with sanskrit bracketed wherever possible. MODERATOR Ram Ram Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Dear All,

A lot has been written on the subject, but it looks to me that the real secret as to how to practice "Sharanagati" is not clearly elaborated. As I understand, the most important aspects of "Sharanagati" are the following:

1. "Kartava Karm" should continue to be performed by the physical body.

2. At all times, the mind should keep on remembering God.

One may recall that Paramhansji had explained this by saying that "Ek haath se karm karo aur doosre haath se bhagwan ko pakde rakho"

Lord Krishna has also advised Arjun "Tasmat sarveshu kaleshu mamanusara yudhya cha" (Verse 7 Chapter 8). Even during war God advised Arjun to" do your kartavya karm by your physical body and keep remembering me in your mind"

Obvious question that arises is how is it possible to perform as directed by God as above. No short answer to this is going to satisfy a sadhak. Infact, more questions will arise as a sadhak progresses in this direction. Hence I strongly suggest that Sadhaks may please keep this question burning in mind and then read Gitaji to seek an answer at every stage of practicing the above. The guidance will definitely come.

A.H.Dalmia

-

baiya sathyanarayan

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 1:50 PM

Re: Re:Devotee's Eyes Remain Only On God and Himself

Sharanagati comes automatically through Bakthi (love of GoD)

All suffering is due to our previous actions (karmas) and related debts. Suffering wipes away our previous bad karmas. Saint understand this clearly and ever accept all situations with a smile They know that the one who wrongs them, is helping them in wiping their slate clean of their past actions. This clear slate leads to Salvation. This is very clearly stated in Geeta and many scriptures.

B.Sathyanarayan Bharathi <bh_4321 > wrote:

Hello mr.parker, here is my humble opinion for ur question "So while I agree that devotion is independent of health and wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles to my active and successful dharmic activism. What am I missing? "..

Please do not pressure urself that devotion is independed of health or weath..etc..

While it is nice to think that devotion is independed of health or weath..its a thing of what u feel inside of ur heart that is more important than anything else.

When u understand what devotion means exactly based on ur own inquiry(each person has their own definition for DEVOTION..based on their own experience) but define it based on your own self and you will certainly understand it.Thenm, it becomes easy to be devoted to the Lord.

My understand is..devotion is just letting urself surrender to that Ultimate/Lord/Lord Krish(in Gita)/ etc.., It can also be thought of as a longing to the Lord.For example..let us say..I am reading omething very interesting in my room and my complete concentartion is on the book i am reading..then, during that, even if someone enters the room or leaves the room..I would not even be knowing that someone came in or went out etc etc... BUT at the same time..if my focus is not reading the book..then I will be more observant to who came in, what did they do n the room..who left the room and what time..etc etc..

Similarly, once you long for the Lord with ur complete concentration or focus lovingly (again do not pressure urself for meditating or devotion also..take it slowly and easily), you will not even realize whether u have health or weath..etc etc..b'case at that time..God/Ultimate becomes the first priority and all the other things becomes secondary.

Have a nice wondreful day.

Regards.

NamasteI find yr messages very inspiring and share them as much as possible. However I have a question regarding this post. I find that lack of health and wealth is a great hindrance to seva. So while I agree that devotion is independent of health and wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles to my active and successful dharmic activism.What am I missing? V sadhaka , Sadhak <sadhak_insight wrote:>> :Shree Hari:> > 30th August, 2007, Thursday> Sravana Krishna Dvitiya, Vikram Samvat 2064, Guruvar> > There are many who question and test, that he being an ardent devotee and worshipper of God, why did he fall sick ? On becoming a devotee of God, why is he running such a high fever ? Why is he undergoing so much pain and suffering ? Why did his child die ? Why has he lost all his wealth ? Why did he become a pauper ? Why did he become> hishonourable? Why did he undergo so much disrespect ? etc. etc. > > Seeking to test and prove something in this manner, is an absolute useless exercise and very base. What to explain to such individuals ? Such individuals have at no time come close to a satsang "spiritual association" and therefore have absolutely no idea about what love and devotion of God really means ? What taking refuge in God is all about ? They simple cannot comprehend such things. But this does not mean that devotees of the Lord actually undergo suffering. It does not mean that they are always in a poor state, and that they always undergo disrespect, and complaints from others. > > For a true devotee of God, neither blame nor praise, disease or disease free state etc are of of any concern. He does not look towards those things at all. He only sees that he IS and God IS ! That is it ! His sight does not go towards things like - what is in the world, and beyond and what is not? What is God like ? What God can do? etc. > > From "Sharanagati" book in Hindi pg 44 by Swami Ramsukhdasji> > > PLEASE SEE ATTACHED IMAGE OF MESSAGE IN HINDI from the book - Sharanagati.> > Ram Ram> > For full online discourses in Hindi, please visit Swami Ramsukhdasji's website.> > http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org> To gain clarification on related issues, please send your questions to: > > To read online spiritual books, please visit:> http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org/swamijibooks/> To read all previous messages, please visit:> sadhaka/> P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same> > Gita Talk Guidelines FROM THE MODERATOR

1. Purpose of the group is to help Sadhaks clarify their doubts related to Gita shlokas. For responses to be posted, they must further clarify the understanding of Gitaji. 2. Wherever possible, please quote Gitaji or other scriptures to substantiate the response 3. Please limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. 4. Kindly make your responses concise and to the point. (Up to twenty line maximum, if possible). 5. Please limit discussions to subject at hand. 6. Please do not include links to other sites or other organizations 7. Please do not include your personal information such as phone number, address etc. 8. Kindly do not address the response to a particular individual, since the message is going to the entire group. 9. Due to a large readership, not all responses will be posted. 10. Moderator at his discretion, may modify the posting, if content is unclear or not appropriate for distribution to the group. 11. Please respond taking into consideration novices, youth, westerners, non-secterian audience. Please limit the use on only sanskrit words, and provide the english word with sanskrit bracketed wherever possible.

MODERATOR Ram Ram

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Dear all,

Bhagavad Gita speaks of different paths,

and tops it of with sharanagati (total surrender).

Everyone is 100% eligible for this and

does not require any prerequisites,

First step is also the last step here.

Let us honorably bury all the treatises

on charama shloka of Bhagavad Gita and let the shloka

speak for itself.

No need to drag this through other paths

and undermine Lord's promise, as well as

clutter our mind.

Unfortunately, surrender (Prapatti) itself has been

made complicated, thanks (actually,

no thanks!) to some of our Acharyas.

It is time we kissed the proverbial camel good-bye!

dAsa dAsa

K.S. tAtAchaAr

A H Dalmia <ahdalmia

Mon, 10 Sep 2007 1:41 am

Dear All,

A lot has been written on the subject, but it looks to me that the real secret as to how to practice "Sharanagati" is not clearly elaborated. As I understand, the most important aspects of "Sharanagati" are the following:

1. "Kartava Karm" should continue to be performed by the physical body.

One may recall that Paramhansji had explained this by saying that "Ek haath se karm karo aur doosre haath se bhagwan ko pakde rakho"

Lord Krishna has also advised Arjun "Tasmat sarveshu kaleshu mamanusara yudhya cha" (Verse 7 Chapter 8). Even during war God advised Arjun to" do your kartavya karm by your physical body and keep remembering me in your mind"

Obvious question that arises is how is it possible to perform as directed by God as above. No short answer to this is going to satisfy a sadhak. Infact, more questions will arise as a sadhak progresses in this direction. Hence I strongly suggest that Sadhaks may please keep this question burning in mind and then read Gitaji to seek an answer at every stage of practicing the above. The guidance will definitely come.

A.H.Dalmia

-

baiya sathyanarayan

All suffering is due to our previous actions (karmas) and related debts. Suffering wipes away our previous bad karmas. Saint understand this clearly and ever accept all situations with a smile They know that the one who wrongs them, is helping them in wiping their slate clean of their past actions. This clear slate leads to Salvation. This is very clearly stated in Geeta and many scriptures.

B.Sathyanarayan

Bharathi <bh_4321 > wrote:

Hello mr.parker, here is my humble opinion for ur question "So while I agree that devotion is independent of health and wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles to my active and successful dharmic activism. What am I missing? "..

Please do not pressure urself that devotion is independed of health or weath..etc..

While it is nice to think that devotion is independed of health or weath..its a thing of what u feel inside of ur heart that is more important than anything else.

When u understand what devotion means exactly based on ur own inquiry(each person has their own definition for DEVOTION..based on their own experience) but define it based on your own self and you will certainly understand it.Thenm, it becomes easy to be devoted to the Lord.

My understand is..devotion is just letting urself surrender to that Ultimate/Lord/Lord Krish(in Gita)/ etc.., It can also be thought of as a longing to the Lord.For example..let us say..I am reading omething very interesting in my room and my complete concentartion is on the book i am reading..then, during that, even if someone enters the room or leaves the room..I would not even be knowing that someone came in or went out etc etc... BUT at the same time..if my focus is not reading the book..then I will be more observant to who came in, what did they do n the room..who left the room and what time..etc etc..

Similarly, once you long for the Lord with ur complete concentration or focus lovingly (again do not pressure urself for meditating or devotion also..take it slowly and easily), you will not even realize whether u have health or weath..etc etc..b'case at that time..God/Ultimate becomes the first priority and all the other things becomes secondary.

Regards.

Namaste

I find yr messages very inspiring and share them as much as possible. However I have a question regarding this post. I find that lack of health and wealth is a great hindrance to seva. So while I agree that devotion is independent of health and wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles to my active and successful dharmic activism.

What am I missing?

V

sadhaka , Sadhak <sadhak_insight wrote:

>

> :Shree Hari:

>

> 30th August, 2007, Thursday

> Sravana Krishna Dvitiya, Vikram Samvat 2064, Guruvar

>

> There are many who question and test, that he being an ardent devotee and worshipper of God, why did he fall sick ? On becoming a devotee of God, why is he running such a high fever ? Why is he undergoing so much pain and suffering ? Why did his child die ? Why has he lost all his wealth ? Why did he become a pauper ? Why did he become

> hishonourable? Why did he undergo so much disrespect ? etc. etc.

>

> Seeking to test and prove something in this manner, is an absolute useless exercise and very base. What to explain to such individuals ? Such individuals have at no time come close to a satsang "spiritual association" and therefore have absolutely no idea about what love and devotion of God really means ? What taking refuge in God is all about ? They simple cannot comprehend such things. But this does not mean that devotees of the Lord actually undergo suffering. It does not mean that they are always in a poor state, and that they always undergo disrespect, and complaints from others.

>

> For a true devotee of God, neither blame nor praise, disease or disease free state etc are of of any concern. He does not look towards those things at all. He only sees that he IS and God IS ! That is it ! His sight does not go towards things like - what is in the world, and beyond and what is not? What is God like ? What God can do? etc.

>

> From "Sharanagati" book in Hindi pg 44 by Swami Ramsukhdasji

>

>

> PLEASE SEE ATTACHED IMAGE OF MESSAGE IN HINDI from the book - Sharanagati.

>

> Ram Ram

>

> For full online discourses in Hindi, please visit Swami Ramsukhdasji's website.

>

> http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

> To gain clarification on related issues, please send your questions to:

>

> To read online spiritual books, please visit:

> http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org/swamijibooks/

> To read all previous messages, please visit:

> sadhaka/

> P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same

>

> Gita Talk Guidelines FROM THE MODERATOR

1. Purpose of the group is to help Sadhaks clarify their doubts related to Gita shlokas. For responses to be posted, they must further clarify the understanding of Gitaji. 2. Wherever possible, please quote Gitaji or other scriptures to substantiate the response 3. Please limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. 4. Kindly make your responses concise and to the point. (Up to twenty line maximum, if possible). 5. Please limit discussions to subject at hand. 6. Please do not include links to other sites or other organizations 7. Please do not include your personal information such as phone number, address etc. 8. Kindly do not address the response to a particular individual, since the message is going to the entire group. 9. Due to a large readership, not all responses will be posted. 10. Moderator at his discretion, may modify the posting, if content is unclear or not appropriate for distribution to the group. 11. Please respond taking into consideration novices, youth, westerners, non-secterian audience. Please limit the use on only sanskrit words, and provide the english word with sanskrit bracketed wherever possible.

MODERATOR Ram Ram

In advanced stages, devotion is independent of health and wealth. Our true self is atma which is different from body. When we realize ourselves as atma, then we become unaffected by external circumstances.

But in beginning stages, we need proper material circumstances like health and wealth to do bhakti. So, do your duties of varna-ashrama dharma and remember Ram while doing them. Also, do nama jap as much as you can.

In due course of time, we can become advanced and achieve equanimity in dualities.Jai Sri Ram,Gaurav

-

Dear Mr. Parker,

I would like to supplement on what I wrote yesterday. For loving someone, neither does one need health nor wealth. Same is true for God. Just establish a relationship of your choice (preferable master and servant) with god and cherish him all the time with that relationship.

A.H.Dalmia

-

Dear ones,

Arjuna refused to wage war after seeing Visvaroop of Lord, but was advised to do Karma as he was only fit for that. Arjuna much later tell Sri Krishna that he forgot Geetha. Undhava was asked to Penance in Bradrinath. Arjuna was born again as Kannapa Nayanar (saint at Kalahasti) to gain Moksha. Arjuna was Karma Yoga. Undhava Gyana Yoga. Prahalad Bakthi yoga.

A soul exists before birth and after death. The span time for soul depends on the Vasanas and Karmas. Automatically one will be fitted in the proper direction depending on his deeds. One cannot silence his mind need Karma Yoga. One cannot sit in one place but wants bajans etc needs Bakthi Yoga. One who silences his mind by thought that everything on earth functions from earlier account get Samadhi, like Sant Ganaeswar.

Just do what you are, but never claim fruits. Means you remain calm when praises of your good work or abuses of your your GOOD work. You are in rental position on earth. Nothing belongs to you. You belong to that Braman known as Paramanandha or bliss.

So one cannot get what desired in this birth. But definetely one can do good acts, pure thoughts and meditation now to get to that state of divinity aleast future birth. Clarity is in script BAJAGOVINDAM.

Regards

B.Sathyanarayan

-

Namaste

I find yr messages very inspiring and share them as much as possible.

However I have a question regarding this post. I find that lack of

health and wealth is a great hindrance to seva. So while I agree that

devotion is independent of health and wealth the very lack of such

causes great obstacles to my active and successful dharmic activism.

What am I missing?

V On 9/10/07, tatachar <tatachar wrote:

Dear all,

Bhagavad Gita speaks of different paths,

and tops it of with sharanagati (total surrender).

Everyone is 100% eligible for this and

does not require any prerequisites,

First step is also the last step here.

Let us honorably bury all the treatises

on charama shloka of Bhagavad Gita and let the shloka

speak for itself.

No need to drag this through other paths

and undermine Lord's promise, as well as

clutter our mind.

Unfortunately, surrender (Prapatti) itself has been

made complicated, thanks (actually,

no thanks!) to some of our Acharyas.

It is time we kissed the proverbial camel good-bye!

dAsa dAsa

K.S. tAtAchaAr

A H Dalmia <ahdalmia (AT) renaissance-group (DOT) com>

Mon, 10 Sep 2007 1:41 am

Dear All,

A lot has been written on the subject, but it looks to me that the real secret as to how to practice " Sharanagati " is not clearly elaborated. As I understand, the most important aspects of " Sharanagati " are the following:

1. " Kartava Karm " should continue to be performed by the physical body.

One may recall that Paramhansji had explained this by saying that " Ek haath se karm karo aur doosre haath se bhagwan ko pakde rakho "

Lord Krishna has also advised Arjun " Tasmat sarveshu kaleshu mamanusara yudhya cha " (Verse 7 Chapter 8). Even during war God advised Arjun to " do your kartavya karm by your physical body and keep remembering me in your mind "

A.H.Dalmia

-

baiya sathyanarayan

Re: [

] Re:Devotee's Eyes Remain Only On God and Himself

B.Sathyanarayan

Bharathi <bh_4321 wrote:

Hello mr.parker, here is my humble opinion for ur question " So while I agree that devotion is independent of health and wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles to my active and successful dharmic activism. What am I missing? " ..

Regards.

Namaste

I find yr messages very inspiring and share them as much as possible. However I have a question regarding this post. I find that lack of health and wealth is a great hindrance to seva. So while I agree that devotion is independent of health and wealth the very lack of such causes great obstacles to my active and successful dharmic activism.

What am I missing?

V

sadhaka , Sadhak <sadhak_insight wrote:

>

> :Shree Hari:

>

> 30th August, 2007, Thursday

> Sravana Krishna Dvitiya, Vikram Samvat 2064, Guruvar

>

> There are many who question and test, that he being an ardent devotee and worshipper of God, why did he fall sick ? On becoming a devotee of God, why is he running such a high fever ? Why is he undergoing so much pain and suffering ? Why did his child die ? Why has he lost all his wealth ? Why did he become a pauper ? Why did he become

> hishonourable? Why did he undergo so much disrespect ? etc. etc.

>

> Seeking to test and prove something in this manner, is an absolute useless exercise and very base. What to explain to such individuals ? Such individuals have at no time come close to a satsang " spiritual association " and therefore have absolutely no idea about what love and devotion of God really means ? What taking refuge in God is all about ? They simple cannot comprehend such things. But this does not mean that devotees of the Lord actually undergo suffering. It does not mean that they are always in a poor state, and that they always undergo disrespect, and complaints from others.

>

> For a true devotee of God, neither blame nor praise, disease or disease free state etc are of of any concern. He does not look towards those things at all. He only sees that he IS and God IS ! That is it ! His sight does not go towards things like - what is in the world, and beyond and what is not? What is God like ? What God can do? etc.

>

> From " Sharanagati " book in Hindi pg 44 by Swami Ramsukhdasji

>

>

> PLEASE SEE ATTACHED IMAGE OF MESSAGE IN HINDI from the book - Sharanagati.

>

> Ram Ram

>

> For full online discourses in Hindi, please visit Swami Ramsukhdasji's website.

>

> http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

> To gain clarification on related issues, please send your questions to:

>

> To read online spiritual books, please visit:

> http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org/swamijibooks/

> To read all previous messages, please visit:

> http://groups.

sadhaka/

> P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same

>

> Gita Talk Guidelines FROM THE MODERATOR

MODERATOR Ram Ram