IndiaDivine.org

Isn't It Strange !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Sir, I have come through this mail from a friend, which I wanted to share with others.

Ashok Goenka

Isn't it strange how a 20 rupee note seems like such a large amount when we donate it to temple,

but such a small amount when we go shopping?

Isn't it strange how 2 hours seem so long when we are at Temple,

and how short they seem when we are watching a good movie?

Isn't it strange that we can't find a word to say when we are praying,

but we have no trouble thinking what to talk about with a friend?

Isn't it strange how difficult and boring it is to read one chapter of the Bhagwad Gita,

but how easy it is to read 100 pages of a popular novel ?

Isn't it strange how everyone wants front-row-tickets to concerts or games,

but they do whatever is possible to sit at the last row in Satsang?

Isn't it strange how we need to know about an event for Temple 2-3 weeks before the day so we can include it in our agenda,

but we can adjust it for other events in the last minute?

Isn't it strange how difficult it is to learn a fact about God to share it with others,

but how easy it is to learn, understand, extend and repeat gossip?

Isn't it strange how we believe everything that magazines and newspapers say,

but we question the words in the Bhagwad Gita?

Isn't it strange how we send jokes in e-mails and they are forwarded right away, but when we are going to send messages about God, we think about it twice before we share it with others? IT'S STRANGE ISN'T IT?

Ashok Goenka

=================================

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Dear Sadhaks, kindly use this divine message from Goenkaji and Bhagwaan Himself to remind us of our selfless duty to humanity at large. Please forward this sadhak message to at least five friends and ask them to . It is param seva (eternal service) that we all can do, with little effort.

From Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram

---------------------

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

You Are Here For A Special PurposeAll those who have gathered here, it is in our minds that we have come here for satsang for a short time and then we will go from here.It should be the same feeling at our homes also. We have come here forattainment of God, for His love. We are not like animals. Humans have a specialresponsibility. We have to do what we have specifically come here for. We havenot come here to stay. We have come here for our salvation. Human life isreceived by God's Grace. We have come here and have to go.This feeling that we want to stay here is what does not let us do bhajan. We arenot going to stay here permanently and no one knows how long one is going tostay. There is no fixed time for one to go. You can go at any time. Do what youhave come here for. The rule of the world is come and go. The separation of theworld is constant and the union with God is constant. Your feeling should belike that of a traveller. Stay here like a manager (without the burden of ownership), not the owner.Do not forget God. Always remember God. We have come here for a special job.Always be careful. Always remember God. Your breath is going. Sow seeds of God's name in it. Like you do not go to the field to rest, you go to sow seeds. Sohere also do not waste time - do what you have come here for. Remember God allthe time. Learn how to make your time useful here. This is a school for makingyour life fruitful.

Two things are specifically for humans - (i) Serving others and (ii) remembering God. And a better thing is making others remember God. Apply yourself where there is benefit, and make others apply themselves.This is what is important in this human life. You do not get this warning in other lives. Let everyone benefit. This has to be learnt here. No anger, greed,etc. This is a school for spirituality. Carefulness and alertness at all times is saadhan (spiritual discipline). Always be aware. No breath should go waste. If one breath goes without remembering Him, it is wasted. So always be aware. If you died at that moment - what a great loss it would be.All other work is secondary - importance is of this work only. Always take His name. Soldiers are doing various tasks - but as soon as the siren (bugle) is blown, all are ready. We do not know when the bugle of death will blow - always be aware - always remember God. He IS. He is ours. Mirabai's principle is very good - OnlyGod is mine, there is no other. This is the truth - it is a fact. The one whoaccepts this is Mirabai.Body, family, wealth, country, all this will separate soon. Only God's union isconstant.

From Hindi lecture by Swami Ramsukhdasji. Ram Ram

For English articles/books please visit: www.swamiramsukhdasji.netFor full pravachans in Hindi please visit www.swamiramsukhdasji.orgTo read all previous messages, please visit: sadhaka/

To Subscribe to daily spiritual message send blank email to : sadhaka-

To Subscribe to GITA diccussion group, please send blank email to : -

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Sir, I have come through this mail from a friend, which I wanted to share with others.

Ashok Goenka

Isn't it strange how a 20 rupee note seems like such a large amount when we donate it to temple,

Isn't it strange how difficult and boring it is to read one chapter of the Bhagwad Gita,

Isn't it strange how we need to know about an event for Temple 2-3 weeks before the day so we can include it in our agenda,

Isn't it strange how difficult it is to learn a fact about God to share it with others,

Isn't it strange how we send jokes in e-mails and they are forwarded right away, but when we are going to send messages about God, we think about it twice before we share it with others? IT'S STRANGE ISN'T IT?

Ashok Goenka

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Dear Sadhaks, kindly use this divine message from Goenkaji and Bhagwaan Himself to remind us of our selfless duty to humanity at large. Please forward this sadhak message to at least five friends and ask them to . It is param seva (eternal service) that we all can do, with little effort.

---------------------

NEW POSTING

Dear Sadhakas, Namaskar..This is the theory of relativity as applied to practical life.....Gee Waman--

Dear sadaks,This is not definitely strange for Sadaks. Everything on earth seen is not real. Ex; Neem leaf is difficult to eat but healthy. Sugar is interesting to eat but unhealthy. Hard work disliked. Easy work or No work but money is much liked. So all good things are hidden with some sense. All things seen are with Yoga Maya. All things unseen but understood by Gyana is Paramathuma.Jai Sri Krishna

baiya sathyanarayan

--------

Hari OmThere is nothing strange about anything stated in the message quoted by Sadhak Ashokji. What is so strange about the part of Prakruti (inert/nature/world) remaining engrossed in its abode? Mind can not go into alien territory at all. It is an honest part of the whole.It remains firmly in its own territory- world !Fool is Jeeva. Strange is the conduct of Jeeva not that of mind/intellect/sense organs/body etc. God knows that and hence Jeeva gets punished not the mind etc.Jeeva is consigned to the hell not inert elements like mind/body etcJai Shree KrishnaVyas N B ----

Great ! ashok seth

----

Dear Ashokjivery relevant and thought provoking observation regards Vineeta Malpani

---

This is an excellent sentences written by our moderator.In short we have to change our outlook pertain to our spiritual understanding and its following in actual life.In stead of writing long commentary we have to follow in short messages

Let me tell you I have achieved many things in my life by reading Bhagvat Gita on chapter every day.On important days like any festival.death events,anniversaries,birth days parties I read the whole of Geeta.Try to put its recitation consistent and then we can evaluate ourselves where we are and where we have to go.

I am happy to read such affirmation for real improvements in life.Proper conduct of life is the main aspect of our life.Read Chapter XVI of Bhagvat Geeta.

My best wishes to all

Truly yours

S S Bhatt

--------------------------

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

You Are Here For A Special PurposeAll those who have gathered here, it is in our minds that we have come here for satsang for a short time and then we will go from here.It should be the same feeling at our homes also. We have come here forattainment of God, for His love. We are not like animals. Humans have a specialresponsibility. We have to do what we have specifically come here for. We havenot come here to stay. We have come here for our salvation. Human life isreceived by God's Grace. We have come here and have to go.This feeling that we want to stay here is what does not let us do bhajan. We arenot going to stay here permanently and no one knows how long one is going tostay. There is no fixed time for one to go. You can go at any time. Do what youhave come here for. The rule of the world is come and go. The separation of theworld is constant and the union with God is constant. Your feeling should belike that of a traveller. Stay here like a manager (without the burden of ownership), not the owner.Do not forget God. Always remember God. We have come here for a special job.Always be careful. Always remember God. Your breath is going. Sow seeds of God's name in it. Like you do not go to the field to rest, you go to sow seeds. Sohere also do not waste time - do what you have come here for. Remember God allthe time. Learn how to make your time useful here. This is a school for makingyour life fruitful.

Two things are specifically for humans - (i) Serving others and (ii) remembering God. And a better thing is making others remember God. Apply yourself where there is benefit, and make others apply themselves.This is what is important in this human life. You do not get this warning in other lives. Let everyone benefit. This has to be learnt here. No anger, greed,etc. This is a school for spirituality. Carefulness and alertness at all times is saadhan (spiritual discipline). Always be aware. No breath should go waste. If one breath goes without remembering Him, it is wasted. So always be aware. If you died at that moment - what a great loss it would be.All other work is secondary - importance is of this work only. Always take His name. Soldiers are doing various tasks - but as soon as the siren (bugle) is blown, all are ready. We do not know when the bugle of death will blow - always be aware - always remember God. He IS. He is ours. Mirabai's principle is very good - OnlyGod is mine, there is no other. This is the truth - it is a fact. The one whoaccepts this is Mirabai.Body, family, wealth, country, all this will separate soon. Only God's union isconstant.

For English articles/books please visit: www.swamiramsukhdasji.netFor full pravachans in Hindi please visit www.swamiramsukhdasji.orgTo read all previous messages, please visit: sadhaka/

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Ashok Goenka

Ashok Goenka

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

---------------------

NEW POSTING

After reading your mail I decided to stand in the Q at the Siddhi Vinayak Temple rather than using influence or buying a Rs. 50 ticket to have an easy Darshan.Bless youSuresh PaiMumbai----------------------

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Many things are strange... Swamiji says mostly because we do not respect our own experiences (anubhava).

- We know we get more pleasure when we give something to one who needs it, yet we think we get greater pleasure in getting something.

- We know that our (this) body/mind/intellect has many faults and flaws, yet we spend so much time and energy seeing the faults and critically examining other's faults. We are very forgiving of the faults of our body/mind/intellect, but not so forgiving of other's faults.

- We know that death of this body is inevitable, we look at our wedding photographs and see how many bodies have departed, yet majority spend our entire lives after it - making it beautiful, adorning it, providing all the luxuries for it, hoarding money for it's future security, trying to do everything possible to keep it young, and not accept it's deterioration and end.

- We have all experienced the law of diminishing return, that every worldly object loses it's charm over time, and yet we continue to seek newer objects, things, people with the hope that this time it will be different, this time it will be permanent and everlasting !

- We all know this gas tank will run out some day... we do not know how much gas is still remaining in it, yet behave as if this invaluable remaining time in this human body will never come to an end. We spend it frivolously in useless, petty things - fights, arguments, ill-will, grabbing from others, cheating others etc. Name of Bhagwaan, His Form, His past-times, His compassion, His mercy, His service... all of these rarely stay in the forefront.

- We have all experienced that the most immemorable, most extraordinary time in our life was when we experienced union with the Higher Cosnciousness, our Bhagwaan, our Beloved One, yet we still seek something extraordinary from the world.

Truely if we examine ... it is all extremely strange !!!!

Meera Das

Ram Ram

-------------

- Shree Hari-On behalf of Sadhaks I must protest! Look I have read so many comments bymembers of this Divine Company, I find it hard to believe that they are guiltyof such ' Relativity'.All those that offer their learned commentaries, are they sitting in the backrow of this Satsang ?Does God want us to chatter like sparrows to him, or is it better to melt intoHIS love and just be?I don't read novels, there are seven books within easy reach of where I amsitting right now, not one a 'boring novel', they are spiritual, philosophical,psychological/science.Sir I must protest; 'Isn't it strange how we believe everything that magazinesand newspapers say,..', my goodness who bothers with them? Shock horror, thevery thought!And where is Gitaji? Well I have three versions bookmarkedon my browsers.Look! I am not a saint, just a pilgrim on a journey, and I do not want myknapsack, weighed down with the unnecessary.From one of my books:Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting;The soul that rises with us, our life's star,Hath had elsewhere its setting,And cometh from afar;Not in entire forgetfulness,And not in utter nakedness,But trailing clouds of glory do we comeFrom God who is our home;Heaven lies about us in our infancy!Shades of prison house begins to closeUpon the growing boy.By William Wordsworth. (Beats glossy magazines).I wonder if William knew that the prison door is never locked? From Bhagavad Gita—Chapter Seven:By desire and hatred risingThrough duality's delusion,At birth all beings fall intoDelusion, O Scorcher of Foes. (7:27)But those men of virtuous deeds,They whose sin has come to an end,Freed from the pairs of opposites–They worship Me with firm resolve. (7:28)Those men who take refuge in MeSeek freedom from old age and death;They know Brahman thoroughly, andKnow the Self and Karma as well. (7:29)With Respect and Divine Love,Mike (Keenor).

---------

----------

PRIOR POSTING

Dear Sadhakas, Namaskar..This is the theory of relativity as applied to practical life.....Gee Waman--

Dear sadaks,This is not definitely strange for Sadaks. Everything on earth seen is not real. Ex; Neem leaf is difficult to eat but healthy. Sugar is interesting to eat but unhealthy. Hard work disliked. Easy work or No work but money is much liked. So all good things are hidden with some sense. All things seen are with Yoga Maya. All things unseen but understood by Gyana is Paramathuma.Jai Sri Krishna

baiya sathyanarayan

--------

Hari OmThere is nothing strange about anything stated in the message quoted by Sadhak Ashokji. What is so strange about the part of Prakruti (inert/nature/world) remaining engrossed in its abode? Mind can not go into alien territory at all. It is an honest part of the whole.It remains firmly in its own territory- world !Fool is Jeeva. Strange is the conduct of Jeeva not that of mind/intellect/sense organs/body etc. God knows that and hence Jeeva gets punished not the mind etc.Jeeva is consigned to the hell not inert elements like mind/body etcJai Shree KrishnaVyas N B ----

Great ! ashok seth

----

Dear Ashokjivery relevant and thought provoking observation regards Vineeta Malpani

---

This is an excellent sentences written by our moderator.In short we have to change our outlook pertain to our spiritual understanding and its following in actual life.In stead of writing long commentary we have to follow in short messages

Let me tell you I have achieved many things in my life by reading Bhagvat Gita on chapter every day.On important days like any festival.death events,anniversaries,birth days parties I read the whole of Geeta.Try to put its recitation consistent and then we can evaluate ourselves where we are and where we have to go.

I am happy to read such affirmation for real improvements in life.Proper conduct of life is the main aspect of our life.Read Chapter XVI of Bhagvat Geeta.

My best wishes to all

Truly yours

S S Bhatt

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Ashok Goenka

Ashok Goenka

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

---------------------

NEW POSTING

Shree Hari

|| Ram Ram ||

Thanks to Meerja Dasji for an excellent message. For a Sadhka it is surely surprise but for the person with an untrained mind it is no so strange, rather it seems normal. The tendency of the untrained mind is to lead us downward only, for example:

1). Water flows downward due to the force of gravity, if we want take the water upwards we need to install a pump, the pump for the mind is nothing but discipline.

2). If we do not care about the lawn in front of the house - do not cut, do not fertilize, do not water, not apply weed-killer nor fertilizer, weeds will naturally come, they are green but not a pleasant sight for us and the neighbors. In order to have a good lawn, definite need is there to do all those chores.

3). If we do not enforce discipline our children in the early age, generally they could end up in a bad company and the neglect of studies and general carelessness are natural consequences. We do not need to make an effort to have them develop negative traits, they come of their own but an serious effort is required to have them develop good value system and good habits. Discipline and a personal example are a must.

The normal pattern for the untrained mind is to go for the easy path, what seems pleasant (Preyas) in the short run & not go for what is ultimately good (Shreyas).

The root cause perhaps is that the person either is not aware of or not recognizing or not valuing or not understanding the real purpose of life. Why are we here in the first place?

This topic comes in several places in Gitaji, for example,

(18-37)

"yat tad agre visam iva, pariname 'mrtopamam

tat sukham sattvikam proktam, atmabuddhiprasadajam"

Meaning:

That happiness which is like poison in the beginning and like a nectar in the end, born of blissful knowledge of self, that happiness is Sattvic.

(18-38)

"visayendriyasamyogad, yat tad agre 'mrtopamam

pariname visam iva, tat sukham rajasam smrtam"

Meaning

That joy which is derived from the contacts of senses with their objects, at first is like nectar and is like poison in the end, such happiness is said to be Rajasic.

(18-39) speaks to the Tamasic happiness.

(5-22)

"ye hi samsparsja bhoga, duhkhayonaya eva te

adyantavantah kaunteya, na tesu ramate budhah"

Meaning

O son of Kunti (Arjuna), the pleasures that are born of contacts are wombs of pain, for they have a beginning and an end. The wise do not rejoice in them.

|| Ram Ram ||

Humble regards,Madan Kaura

----

Hari OmThe protest of Brother Mike is absolutely on correct, deep and valid grounds. I join him on behalf of all sadhaks. The objection deserves to be sustained. There is a huge distinction. Much profound and deep are the participants and their levels here. Quotes emerging out of here must be deeper, novel, qualitative, profound and befitting. Not some 'tukbandi' of fictions or of magazines. They should be universally applicable. This Divine web site has its own illumination and battery power ! We all are duty bound to make it more bright, more profound, more appealing ...more Divine !! The hemisphere is totally different here. The Most here are much different than the souls envisaged there. Compare this with Panchamrita of Swamiji !! Are not we seeking those depths and heights ? There was a discussion among wise. One sadhak stated that the Tulsidassji's Ramcharitmanas is a great poem. He was the best poet ! Another objected in his own genius way. He stated my poems are better. I am a better 'poet' than Goswami Tulsidassji Maharaj. The audience was stunned. He went on to state that as far as 'poetry' is concerned, his writings are better, but verses(dohas) in Ramayana are not 'poems' , they are 'richas of Veda-s' . They are not poems. Yeah ! We will have to bench mark ! We must !Jai Shree KrishnaVyas N B

-------

Jai HanumanThe kitty has to be richer. We have in Swamiji's writings so many gems that even if entire humanity drinks that nectar, still there will be more to help next Kalpa residents. My hubby often snubs me when I quote film songs in GT messages. Now I have Shrikantji supporting me, though ! I also argue: BG 7:19 ! Hubby's argument: Swamiji always used originals from Saints, universal truths. Applicability in all circumstances is one yardstick for quotes.Yes Dear Sadhaks ! When soul speaks , when divinity flows in Satsanga , the quotes emanating are arising from within, from research, from reflections, from focus, from Scriptures, from experience, from practice, from Saints and Sages, from BHAVAS, and not from novels or magazines or fictions.Joining Brother Mike- so that a level is set, richness and originality is protected and there is quality control. Indeed with Swamiji's blessings with us, we must aim higher, richer and deeper. Says Goswami Tulsidasji Maharaj :MATI ATI NEECH , OONCH RUCHI RAAKHI !CHAHIYE AMIYA, JAG JURE NA CHHACHHI !!My wisdom is very low. But my liking is very high. I need nectar, though in this world I am not able to arrange even butter milk !!Namaste JeeJee JeeShashikala

---------------------------

PRIOR POSTING

After reading your mail I decided to stand in the Q at the Siddhi Vinayak Temple rather than using influence or buying a Rs. 50 ticket to have an easy Darshan.Bless youSuresh PaiMumbai----------------------

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Many things are strange... Swamiji says mostly because we do not respect our own experiences (anubhava).

- We know we get more pleasure when we give something to one who needs it, yet we think we get greater pleasure in getting something.

- We know that our (this) body/mind/intellect has many faults and flaws, yet we spend so much time and energy seeing the faults and critically examining other's faults. We are very forgiving of the faults of our body/mind/intellect, but not so forgiving of other's faults.

- We know that death of this body is inevitable, we look at our wedding photographs and see how many bodies have departed, yet majority spend our entire lives after it - making it beautiful, adorning it, providing all the luxuries for it, hoarding money for it's future security, trying to do everything possible to keep it young, and not accept it's deterioration and end.

- We have all experienced the law of diminishing return, that every worldly object loses it's charm over time, and yet we continue to seek newer objects, things, people with the hope that this time it will be different, this time it will be permanent and everlasting !

- We all know this gas tank will run out some day... we do not know how much gas is still remaining in it, yet behave as if this invaluable remaining time in this human body will never come to an end. We spend it frivolously in useless, petty things - fights, arguments, ill-will, grabbing from others, cheating others etc. Name of Bhagwaan, His Form, His past-times, His compassion, His mercy, His service... all of these rarely stay in the forefront.

- We have all experienced that the most immemorable, most extraordinary time in our life was when we experienced union with the Higher Cosnciousness, our Bhagwaan, our Beloved One, yet we still seek something extraordinary from the world.

Meera Das

Ram Ram

-------------

- Shree Hari-On behalf of Sadhaks I must protest! Look I have read so many comments bymembers of this Divine Company, I find it hard to believe that they are guiltyof such ' Relativity'.All those that offer their learned commentaries, are they sitting in the backrow of this Satsang ?Does God want us to chatter like sparrows to him, or is it better to melt intoHIS love and just be?I don't read novels, there are seven books within easy reach of where I amsitting right now, not one a 'boring novel', they are spiritual, philosophical,psychological/science.Sir I must protest; 'Isn't it strange how we believe everything that magazinesand newspapers say,..', my goodness who bothers with them? Shock horror, thevery thought!And where is Gitaji? Well I have three versions bookmarkedon my browsers.Look! I am not a saint, just a pilgrim on a journey, and I do not want myknapsack, weighed down with the unnecessary.From one of my books:Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting;The soul that rises with us, our life's star,Hath had elsewhere its setting,And cometh from afar;Not in entire forgetfulness,And not in utter nakedness,But trailing clouds of glory do we comeFrom God who is our home;Heaven lies about us in our infancy!Shades of prison house begins to closeUpon the growing boy.By William Wordsworth. (Beats glossy magazines).I wonder if William knew that the prison door is never locked? From Bhagavad Gita—Chapter Seven:By desire and hatred risingThrough duality's delusion,At birth all beings fall intoDelusion, O Scorcher of Foes. (7:27)But those men of virtuous deeds,They whose sin has come to an end,Freed from the pairs of opposites–They worship Me with firm resolve. (7:28)Those men who take refuge in MeSeek freedom from old age and death;They know Brahman thoroughly, andKnow the Self and Karma as well. (7:29)With Respect and Divine Love,Mike (Keenor).

---------

----------

PRIOR POSTING

baiya sathyanarayan

--------

Great ! ashok seth

----

---

My best wishes to all

Truly yours

S S Bhatt

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Ashok Goenka

Ashok Goenka

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

---------------------

NEW POSTING

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Isn't is STRANGE ! that Bhagwaan has given us the highest post of all !!!!

"ISHVAR ANSH" - you are a ray of MY Consciousness.

"MAMEVA ANSH" - Your are my very own part...

but ...... we STRANGELY consider ourselves to be great due to acquisition of wealth, knowledge, position, power, beauty, strength and other temporary things instead !!!

STRANGELY ..... We never think we (Self) are great by ourselves. Strangely !!! It is the money that has made us Great! It is the acquisitions (knowledge, abilities, position, entitlements etc!) that have made us great and more strangely without all these we would be nothing !!!

Bhagwaan has told us time and again.... we ourselves are GREAT !!!!

But the STRANGE thing is we continue till the last breath to give importance to these other things that come and go. What a strange and grave misunderstanding and mistake - says Swamiji

Goenkaji's.. forwarded message has truely helped me inquire and think through number of Swamiji's teachings... Thank you Madanji as well.

May be observing our thoughts today and recognizing how STRANGE some of them are will be an interesting exercize !!!

Meera Das

Ram Ram

----

Hare Krishna,

I am extremely sorry for hurting the feelings of brother Mike or any other Sadhak.

I never meant it for the sadhaks, it was for most of the common people. Though sadhaks too could be benefit themselves from it by checking that whether unknowingly they aren't making any mistake. Sorry again.

Ashok Goenka

=======================================

PRIOR POSTING

Shree Hari

|| Ram Ram ||

Thanks to Meerja Dasji for an excellent message. For a Sadhka it is surely surprise but for the person with an untrained mind it is no so strange, rather it seems normal. The tendency of the untrained mind is to lead us downward only, for example:

1). Water flows downward due to the force of gravity, if we want take the water upwards we need to install a pump, the pump for the mind is nothing but discipline.

2). If we do not care about the lawn in front of the house - do not cut, do not fertilize, do not water, not apply weed-killer nor fertilizer, weeds will naturally come, they are green but not a pleasant sight for us and the neighbors. In order to have a good lawn, definite need is there to do all those chores.

3). If we do not enforce discipline our children in the early age, generally they could end up in a bad company and the neglect of studies and general carelessness are natural consequences. We do not need to make an effort to have them develop negative traits, they come of their own but an serious effort is required to have them develop good value system and good habits. Discipline and a personal example are a must.

The normal pattern for the untrained mind is to go for the easy path, what seems pleasant (Preyas) in the short run & not go for what is ultimately good (Shreyas).

The root cause perhaps is that the person either is not aware of or not recognizing or not valuing or not understanding the real purpose of life. Why are we here in the first place?

(18-37)

Meaning:

That happiness which is like poison in the beginning and like a nectar in the end, born of blissful knowledge of self, that happiness is Sattvic.

(18-38)

Meaning

That joy which is derived from the contacts of senses with their objects, at first is like nectar and is like poison in the end, such happiness is said to be Rajasic.

(5-22)

Meaning

O son of Kunti (Arjuna), the pleasures that are born of contacts are wombs of pain, for they have a beginning and an end. The wise do not rejoice in them.

|| Ram Ram ||

----

Hari OmThe protest of Brother Mike is absolutely on correct, deep and valid grounds. I join him on behalf of all sadhaks. The objection deserves to be sustained. There is a huge distinction. Much profound and deep are the participants and their levels here. Quotes emerging out of here must be deeper, novel, qualitative, profound and befitting. Not some 'tukbandi' of fictions or of magazines. They should be universally applicable. This Divine web site has its own illumination and battery power ! We all are duty bound to make it more bright, more profound, more appealing ...more Divine !! The hemisphere is totally different here. The Most here are much different than the souls envisaged there. Compare this with Panchamrita of Swamiji !! Are not we seeking those depths and heights ? There was a discussion among wise. One sadhak stated that the Tulsidassji's Ramcharitmanas is a great poem. He was the best poet ! Another objected in his own genius way. He stated my poems are better. I am a better 'poet' than Goswami Tulsidassji Maharaj. The audience was stunned. He went on to state that as far as 'poetry' is concerned, his writings are better, but verses(dohas) in Ramayana are not 'poems' , they are 'richas of Veda-s' . They are not poems. Yeah ! We will have to bench mark ! We must !Jai Shree KrishnaVyas N B

-------

Jai HanumanThe kitty has to be richer. We have in Swamiji's writings so many gems that even if entire humanity drinks that nectar, still there will be more to help next Kalpa residents. My hubby often snubs me when I quote film songs in GT messages. Now I have Shrikantji supporting me, though ! I also argue: BG 7:19 ! Hubby's argument: Swamiji always used originals from Saints, universal truths. Applicability in all circumstances is one yardstick for quotes.Yes Dear Sadhaks ! When soul speaks , when divinity flows in Satsanga , the quotes emanating are arising from within, from research, from reflections, from focus, from Scriptures, from experience, from practice, from Saints and Sages, from BHAVAS, and not from novels or magazines or fictions.Joining Brother Mike- so that a level is set, richness and originality is protected and there is quality control. Indeed with Swamiji's blessings with us, we must aim higher, richer and deeper. Says Goswami Tulsidasji Maharaj :MATI ATI NEECH , OONCH RUCHI RAAKHI !CHAHIYE AMIYA, JAG JURE NA CHHACHHI !!My wisdom is very low. But my liking is very high. I need nectar, though in this world I am not able to arrange even butter milk !!Namaste JeeJee JeeShashikala

PRIOR POSTING

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Meera Das

Ram Ram

-------------

- Shree Hari-On behalf of Sadhaks I must protest! Look I have read so many comments by members of this Divine Company, I find it hard to believe that they are guilty of such ' Relativity'.All those that offer their learned commentaries, are they sitting in the back row of this Satsang ?Does God want us to chatter like sparrows to him, or is it better to melt into HIS love and just be?I don't read novels, there are seven books within easy reach of where I am sitting right now, not one a 'boring novel', they are spiritual, philosophical, psychological/science.Sir I must protest; 'Isn't it strange how we believe everything that magazinesand newspapers say,..', my goodness who bothers with them? Shock horror, thevery thought!And where is Gitaji? Well I have three versions bookmarkedon my browsers.Look! I am not a saint, just a pilgrim on a journey, and I do not want myknapsack, weighed down with the unnecessary.From one of my books:Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting;The soul that rises with us, our life's star,Hath had elsewhere its setting,And cometh from afar;Not in entire forgetfulness,And not in utter nakedness,But trailing clouds of glory do we comeFrom God who is our home;Heaven lies about us in our infancy!Shades of prison house begins to closeUpon the growing boy.By William Wordsworth. (Beats glossy magazines).I wonder if William knew that the prison door is never locked? From Bhagavad Gita—Chapter Seven:By desire and hatred risingThrough duality's delusion,At birth all beings fall intoDelusion, O Scorcher of Foes. (7:27)But those men of virtuous deeds,They whose sin has come to an end,Freed from the pairs of opposites–They worship Me with firm resolve. (7:28)Those men who take refuge in MeSeek freedom from old age and death;They know Brahman thoroughly, andKnow the Self and Karma as well. (7:29)With Respect and Divine Love,Mike (Keenor).

---------

----------

PRIOR POSTING

baiya sathyanarayan

--------

Great ! ashok seth

----

---

My best wishes to all

Truly yours

S S Bhatt

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Ashok Goenka

Ashok Goenka

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

---------------------

NEW POSTING

Loving Divine,

Pranams.

Ashokji, thank you very much for sharing your message, it was very appropriate because of the following reasons:

Our sadhak group is very vast, starting from the beginners to very highly advanced. So I can understand the protest from Mikeji, Vyasji and others. I can also agree about their concerns related to the quality of the group but I would like to address something I learned over the time, hopefully, others will benefit too. Krishna, Rama, Jesus, Mohamad, Mirabai, name any saint, there will be someone who would be badmouthing them, blaming for their behavior, accusing, cussing them and what not - did they react? I have adopted this lesson in my life (I am not sait but I sure am a life long student) - if things said to me or about me don't apply to me, no need to react because I know in my heart that they are not true. If not true why bother, why waste my time engaging in unnecessary clarification, justification or why feel offended, it is not true any way, etc. However, if they are true, God has given me opportunity to improve. Thank Him in my heart and continue with my awareness not to repeat it. Sometimes the awareness dawns little later, so what? I start from that moment...

Sadhaks who read scriptures but think of world, I think it was a very beautiful message for them. We have received questions on this group that tells us that there are sadhaks out there who needed little check on their inward state. Perfect and very timely message indeed!

Ashokji, I liked the message and I forwarded it to few friends hoping that may be something might hit them and that spark might start working eventually! Any and every moment, word, deed, indeed is an opportunity so I didn't think it as wastage or low quality or any such sort...

Because of your message lot more beautiful messages sprung so thank you again

Because of your message Ashokji, I was able to check my ego, who am I to say any thing high quality or low, good or bad, etc. If I didn't benefit but 1000s other did, it was the best of the best quality message. Why 1000s even just one person other than me benefited from it, it was the greatest message, life transforming message! All comes because of God's will, He only knows that your message needed to be delivered for someone on this group, I don't know who but it sure was meant for someone!

Thank God and move on, don't feel bad. If any one felt bad, it is their problem not yours and they will lift themselves up with more tolerance, by thinking group at large not just themselves. If you felt bad about some wrong doing, learn and move on. If moderatorji felt bad about passing the message, he/she will be more aware next time. We all learn God knows from what source and it gets delivered, we are only medium...!

My love for all...

Humble regards,

always at Thy Holy Feet

Manjula Patel

---------

-Shree Hari- Dear AshokjiGod bless you, I was not offended! A certain amount of mock annoyance,on behalf of our brethren, to make a point thats all.And used myself as a means of a different spin, on the points mentioned, thatsall.Look if when I am out driving, and I am pulled over by the police for abreathalyser test/drug test, I can say I don't do alcohol or drugs to them,(which is true), they might wave me on, they have done, but usually test meanyway, (naturally negative). Do I take offense, no! They are merely doing theirjob trying to make the roads safe.So look on your article as a breathalyser.Metaphorically, each soul will change the colours by different degreesaccording to her/his worldly intoxication.With Respect and Divine Love,Mike (Keenor).

--------Dear Sadhaks, While Mike has protested against Ashok's message, I wouldlike to protest against Mike's objection. Everyone in this group is notas advanced in religious exposure and as such the forum should be ableto take care of ordinary people's requirements also. What Ashok quotedfrom an e mail, is a fact and there is no denying that all of us havegone through those stages. May be now with more exposure to spiritualdiscussions and reading of various religious books, we have gainedinsight into what is of permanent nature and what is ephemeral. Whilethis forum is definitely meant for taking us to higher levels, it shouldbe able to take care of all those interested in understanding the truepurpose of Human life, whatever may be their level. Then only I feel,Swamiji's vision will be fulfilled.With pranams.G.Vaidyanathan

-

Priy sadhak

There is lot of difference in self experienced words & forwarded msgs.

Khushboo aa nahi sakti kagaz ke foolon se.

I hope ashokji shall cite self experience rather that fwd msging.

Thanx

Waiting for one,

Raja Gurdasani

Dear Brothers.

I am a new comer to this web site.. I have one suggestion. Are you sure Brothers, by publishing such we are doing justice to the likes of Maharajji- Ramsukhdasji Maharaj and the sincere sadhaks of this group? Please revisit the direction of this group. Brothers, yours is today easily the world's best web site. EASILY ! To earn money is not that difficult, as is to preserve that.

Anirudh Joshi

------------------------------

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

but ...... we STRANGELY consider ourselves to be great due to acquisition of wealth, knowledge, position, power, beauty, strength and other temporary things instead !!!

STRANGELY ..... We never think we (Self) are great by ourselves. Strangely !!! It is the money that has made us Great! It is the acquisitions (knowledge, abilities, position, entitlements etc!) that have made us great and more strangely without all these we would be nothing !!!

But the STRANGE thing is we continue till the last breath to give importance to these other things that come and go. What a strange and grave misunderstanding and mistake - says Swamiji

Goenkaji's.. forwarded message has truely helped me inquire and think through number of Swamiji's teachings... Thank you Madanji as well.

May be observing our thoughts today and recognizing how STRANGE some of them are will be an interesting exercize !!!

Meera Das

Ram Ram

----

Hare Krishna,

I am extremely sorry for hurting the feelings of brother Mike or any other Sadhak.

I never meant it for the sadhaks, it was for most of the common people. Though sadhaks too could be benefit themselves from it by checking that whether unknowingly they aren't making any mistake. Sorry again.

Ashok Goenka

=======================================

PRIOR POSTING

Shree Hari

|| Ram Ram ||

(18-37)

Meaning:

(18-38)

Meaning

(5-22)

Meaning

|| Ram Ram ||

----

-------

PRIOR POSTING

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Meera Das

Ram Ram

-------------

- Shree Hari-On behalf of Sadhaks I must protest! Look I have read so many comments by members of this Divine Company, I find it hard to believe that they are guilty of such ' Relativity'.All those that offer their learned commentaries, are they sitting in the back row of this Satsang ?Does God want us to chatter like sparrows to him, or is it better to melt into HIS love and just be?I don't read novels, there are seven books within easy reach of where I am sitting right now, not one a 'boring novel', they are spiritual, philosophical, psychological/science.Sir I must protest; 'Isn't it strange how we believe everything that magazinesand newspapers say,..', my goodness who bothers with them? Shock horror, thevery thought!And where is Gitaji? Well I have three versions bookmarkedon my browsers.Look! I am not a saint, just a pilgrim on a journey, and I do not want myknapsack, weighed down with the unnecessary.From one of my books:Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting;The soul that rises with us, our life's star,Hath had elsewhere its setting,And cometh from afar;Not in entire forgetfulness,And not in utter nakedness,But trailing clouds of glory do we comeFrom God who is our home;Heaven lies about us in our infancy!Shades of prison house begins to closeUpon the growing boy.By William Wordsworth. (Beats glossy magazines).I wonder if William knew that the prison door is never locked? From Bhagavad Gita—Chapter Seven:By desire and hatred risingThrough duality's delusion,At birth all beings fall intoDelusion, O Scorcher of Foes. (7:27)But those men of virtuous deeds,They whose sin has come to an end,Freed from the pairs of opposites–They worship Me with firm resolve. (7:28)Those men who take refuge in MeSeek freedom from old age and death;They know Brahman thoroughly, andKnow the Self and Karma as well. (7:29)With Respect and Divine Love,Mike (Keenor).

---------

----------

PRIOR POSTING

baiya sathyanarayan

--------

Great ! ashok seth

----

---

My best wishes to all

Truly yours

S S Bhatt

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Ashok Goenka

Ashok Goenka

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

---------------------

NEW POSTING

Hari OmAshokji ! Please don't feel bad. God's very name in whatever form it is - is divine always. I agree with views of Manjulaji and Vaidyanathanji totally. Yes! Sadhakhood demands what Manjulaji said, no doubt ! This time learning has indeed come from Manjulaji to me. Thanks from heart. Believe me thanks are from within. Medium only God decides. Humans we all are , after all ! Isn't it? Just forget. Ashokji ! Please ! Sadhaks always have larger hearts. PranaamsJai Shree KrishnaVyas N B ---------------------

Jai HanumanCertainly Jee ! Certainly ! Just as there is divine purpose hidden in posting, there has to be another hidden in protest too ! Concept put forward otherwise doesn't match ! If the target for some is the former, then naturally the latter too is for some others, Divine only knows for who ! If one or 1ooo benefitted there, here too some definitely might have. If the action warranted a soul searching and check point for ego placement for some sadhaks, the reaction too must have prompted to look up. If that was ok, this too is ok. Every action is ok. Every reaction is ok. The slate of all here is always selfless ! Human life has been given only for upgradation. The protest too had the same motive. Upgradation looks beautiful only when advocated for self. The GT Group is part of Self, though, some may argue it to be an undesirable trait- an avoidable mineness. And thus goes Satsanga ! Which of the message is not a reaction? All are reactions only. Actions. Reactions. Diversity. Unity. Agreements. Disagreements. Subtle insistences too! But on such forums ultimately the truth only prevails. Divinity only prevails. Divine plays- chakra of Krishna as seen by Ghatotkach in Mahabharat War. Brother Ashokji !Says Rajjabji Maharaj:RAJJAB ROSH NA KIJEEYE, KOI KAHE KYON JEE !HANS KAR UTTAR DIJEEYE, HAAN BABAJI YONHEE !!Don't get annoyed or feel bad , if some one asks why? Laugh and answer : O Babajee, whatever you said is ok.

This is mool mantra, Ashokji. Whatever Baba says, proclaim that to be right. Say Oye Babaji ! Tussi Great Ho Jee !! Jhagada Khatam. Baba says- Sun rises in the west. Laugh it out and say - you are right, Baba ! Art of living in this world- certified by a Saint of the class of Rajjabji Maharaj. Whatever Baba says is ok ! Why any particular one only, Jee ? All messages in this GT Group make one look within, check dear dear ego's health, state, positioning, perfection and welfare, and make a soul see the Truth ! All provide stirrings and caresses to the soul. Some of course are extra powerful, real soul transformers, absolutely impeccable, and path changers. Thanks indeed for one such. Happy Holi to Divine Sadhaks and GT Moderators. Namaste JeeJee JeeShashikala

Dear Sadhak,No need to be sorry my dear. It is a beautiful message, it tells me how the mind holds us back.The pattern of uncontrolled mind is same as yr message indicates.with Love,Sadhna Karigar

-------

-----------------------------

PRIOR POSTING

Loving Divine,

Pranams.

Ashokji, thank you very much for sharing your message, it was very appropriate because of the following reasons:

Our sadhak group is very vast, starting from the beginners to very highly advanced. So I can understand the protest from Mikeji, Vyasji and others. I can also agree about their concerns related to the quality of the group but I would like to address something I learned over the time, hopefully, others will benefit too. Krishna, Rama, Jesus, Mohamad, Mirabai, name any saint, there will be someone who would be badmouthing them, blaming for their behavior, accusing, cussing them and what not - did they react? I have adopted this lesson in my life (I am not sait but I sure am a life long student) - if things said to me or about me don't apply to me, no need to react because I know in my heart that they are not true. If not true why bother, why waste my time engaging in unnecessary clarification, justification or why feel offended, it is not true any way, etc. However, if they are true, God has given me opportunity to improve. Thank Him in my heart and continue with my awareness not to repeat it. Sometimes the awareness dawns little later, so what? I start from that moment...

Sadhaks who read scriptures but think of world, I think it was a very beautiful message for them. We have received questions on this group that tells us that there are sadhaks out there who needed little check on their inward state. Perfect and very timely message indeed!

Ashokji, I liked the message and I forwarded it to few friends hoping that may be something might hit them and that spark might start working eventually! Any and every moment, word, deed, indeed is an opportunity so I didn't think it as wastage or low quality or any such sort...

Because of your message Ashokji, I was able to check my ego, who am I to say any thing high quality or low, good or bad, etc. If I didn't benefit but 1000s other did, it was the best of the best quality message. Why 1000s even just one person other than me benefited from it, it was the greatest message, life transforming message! All comes because of God's will, He only knows that your message needed to be delivered for someone on this group, I don't know who but it sure was meant for someone!

Thank God and move on, don't feel bad. If any one felt bad, it is their problem not yours and they will lift themselves up with more tolerance, by thinking group at large not just themselves. If you felt bad about some wrong doing, learn and move on. If moderatorji felt bad about passing the message, he/she will be more aware next time. We all learn God knows from what source and it gets delivered, we are only medium...!

My love for all...

Humble regards,

always at Thy Holy Feet

Manjula Patel

---------

-Shree Hari- Dear AshokjiGod bless you, I was not offended! A certain amount of mock annoyance,on behalf of our brethren, to make a point thats all.And used myself as a means of a different spin, on the points mentioned, thatsall.Look if when I am out driving, and I am pulled over by the police for abreathalyser test/drug test, I can say I don't do alcohol or drugs to them,(which is true), they might wave me on, they have done, but usually test meanyway, (naturally negative). Do I take offense, no! They are merely doing theirjob trying to make the roads safe.So look on your article as a breathalyser.Metaphorically, each soul will change the colours by different degreesaccording to her/his worldly intoxication.With Respect and Divine Love,Mike (Keenor).

--------Dear Sadhaks, While Mike has protested against Ashok's message, I wouldlike to protest against Mike's objection. Everyone in this group is notas advanced in religious exposure and as such the forum should be ableto take care of ordinary people's requirements also. What Ashok quotedfrom an e mail, is a fact and there is no denying that all of us havegone through those stages. May be now with more exposure to spiritualdiscussions and reading of various religious books, we have gainedinsight into what is of permanent nature and what is ephemeral. Whilethis forum is definitely meant for taking us to higher levels, it shouldbe able to take care of all those interested in understanding the truepurpose of Human life, whatever may be their level. Then only I feel,Swamiji's vision will be fulfilled.With pranams.G.Vaidyanathan

-

Priy sadhak

Thanx

Waiting for one,

Raja Gurdasani

Dear Brothers.

I am a new comer to this web site.. I have one suggestion. Are you sure Brothers, by publishing such we are doing justice to the likes of Maharajji- Ramsukhdasji Maharaj and the sincere sadhaks of this group? Please revisit the direction of this group. Brothers, yours is today easily the world's best web site. EASILY ! To earn money is not that difficult, as is to preserve that.

Anirudh Joshi

------------------------------ Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Meera Das

Ram Ram

----

Hare Krishna,

Ashok Goenka

======================================= PRIOR POSTING

Shree Hari

|| Ram Ram ||

(18-37)

Meaning:

(18-38)

Meaning

(5-22)

Meaning

|| Ram Ram ||

----

-------

PRIOR POSTING

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Meera Das

Ram Ram

-------------

---------

----------

PRIOR POSTING

baiya sathyanarayan

--------

Great ! ashok seth

----

---

My best wishes to all

Truly yours

S S Bhatt

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Ashok Goenka

Ashok Goenka

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

---------------------

NEW POSTING

Dear Sadaks,

Ashokji what you said is just Maya that dwells on the earth. This Maya Upanashids says are from Anaadhi Kal. (Very long since). Sri Krishna knew about this Maya as HE came to this earth. So HE brought with HIM Vishnu Maya which will not reveal HIS birth secret when wonders performed. We human on birth gets tangled to Maya as such we feel everything interesting, indulge in it by ignorance (Ignorance not recognizable) and live birth after birth. But the things that does not interest (Spending more time in temple) to ordinary human is really beneficial to man. Maya property is to show the world upside down. Whereas the learned one` s property is to discard those and see down side up. This is what your message says. Your message surprising to ignorant and it is not to Sadaks.

Sri Vasudeva Mikeji unnoticeable anger, "Does God want us to chatter like sparrows to him, or is it better to melt into HIS love and just be? Sri Vasudev Mikeji What is that you say "I" must protest? What is "I" must do this? You are Vasudev, Ashok is Vasudev, Sri Vaidinathan is Vasudev, Sri Vyasji is Vasudev. Who is protesting whom? Who is joining Who? "While Mike has protested against Ashok's message, I would like to protest against Mike's objection. G.Vaidyanathan . Who is protesting who? Is it not Vasudeva Survam. Now the calmness of Mikeji, God bless you, I was not offended! A certain amount of mock annoyance, on behalf of our brethren, to make a point thats all.And used myself as a means of a different spin, Mike

If someone gets hurt, God remains witness. But If HIS Baktha gets hurt, HE responds immediately. So police checking ordinary man and you has difference, though it may be his duty. Police will miss you while checking because you are HIS Baktha.

Krishna, Rama, Jesus, Mohamad, Mirabai, name any saint, there will be someone who would be badmouthing them, blaming for their behavior, accusing, cussing them and what not - did they react? I have adopted this lesson in my life (I am not sait but I sure am a life long student) Manjula Patel. Vasudev Manjula why desire to be student life long? Leave the desire to HIM. Vasudev Manjula note this please: One upanashid and Veda says, When saints are abused it hurts Paramathuma. Besides the saints by mistake could have stamped on ants, worms or plants, but it is sin. These abuses are compensated. That is, the sin of the saint goes to the person who abuses the saint. Paramathuma so well looks after HIS devotees who also know this fact and they remain unattached. Once the sins (Abuses) and Puniyas (Pala of good deeds) are not in the saints account HE calls HIS devotee to HIS abode. Now how Puniyas go is, by the saints blessing us, saint curing one, saint giving away his/her belongings etc.

No need to be sorry my dear. It is a beautiful message, it tells me how the mind holds us back.The pattern of uncontrolled mind is same as yr message indicates. with Love, Sadhna Karigarâ - See how this sadak takes it.

I am extremely sorry for hurting the feelings of brother Mike or any other Sadhak. Ashok Goenka - We all are one and the same. Who hurted whom? How can you hurt THAT in which we all are?. Bodily, by namely there are many in this forum, but by fact it is ONE the VASUDEV SARVAM

Dear Sadaks, from Bible which matches Geetha. When Christ was ordered to be crucified, HE said, Without the will of my father this cannot happen. By Sri Krishna will Ashok said.

Dharmaraj (Yudister-Eldest of Pandavas) said one day to Sri Krishna, that world is cruel. Sri Krishna asked where he went yesterday with whom. Yudister said that he went for a ride on chariot with Duryodhan. Bagavan said immediately, it Sang Dosha, just leave. A day with Duryodhan the mind of Yudister could change. A day with Asatsang or matters concerning maya (Sri Ashokji posting) could have impact on mind. No body mistake . Certain things Sadaks can keep silent.

Jai Sri Krishna

B.Sathyanarayan

-----------------

Loving Divine,

Pranam. Happy Holiji...

One day Baba Paramhamsa Prajnananandaji asked us have you seen any ugly flower? Aren't we all flowers of God's garden?

Aren't we all different shades of the same color? What is this color?

Meerabai, Kabir, Radha, Gopies..., they all were colored in that one and the same color.

Let's pray to Bhgwan Shri Krishana to color us in His color so that we become one with Him.

Love.

humble regards,

always at Thy Loving Feet

Manjula Patel

-----------------

Narain! Narain!!

Thanks Mike, Sir ! You have been really benevolent to me !

When Jeejee Shashikalaji is in her elements, it is a pleasure to read her messages. One wishes they never end. Very deep are meanings in her messages. Yes Dear Sadhaks ! I am too not a stranger to the discourses and writings of Swamiji Shri Ramsukhdasji Maharaj. By divine grace, I have become member of this Group, recently. I know for sure, that the doha of Rajjabji quoted by Jeejee is universally applicable and is one SINGLE SURE way of divine abode in this world. This doha teaches you THE ART OF LIVING in this world. How to deal with worldly people. There is a real depth in this Doha. A truth , which is little known. If somebody, simply does, what is stated /adviced in this Doha of Rajjabji Maharaj- I guarantee one will never have enemies in this world. NEVER ! Whatever Baba says is ok. We in daily life come across so many different characters. You just laugh and say _ You are right Sir and walk . You are offending no body. What difference does it make it you if Baba says- Sun rises in west ? Dont argue, dont fight, dont try to establish that Baba you are cranky/crack , smile and say- Yes Babaji ! Inside your heart , you know and keep knowing that Sun rises from East. ( and Baba is having few loose screws in the mind- later on leave this thought also- BG 7:19 ) .You will never make enemies. People will never dislike you. A straight path to BG 7:19 - Vasudeva Sarvam.

Vyasji, Sir ! Will you like to state what particular learning you acquired from the message of Manjulaji ?

Saadar Pranaams to all divine Sadhaks in this Divine Forum.

Anirudh Joshi

Loving Divine,

Pranam.

This is to Shashikalaji's message... Yes, absolutely correct as alwaysji, any and every moment, word, deed, indeed is an opportunity ...:-) :-) :-)! Thank youji. Your message also reminded me a message from Pratapji few weeks back (may be before but I just caught up w/reading all deliberations finally!) regarding the free will of acting! I am just going to reiterate it little bit differently because Shashikalaji's message adds more to Pratapji's message!

The only action I took in my original past life was - I decided to move away from God and because of this action, rest of the lives became reactions only!!! These reactions led into so called darkness.

Now the only true action I have taken (I can take as Pratapji has mentioned before) in eons/ages/many lives, is to go back to God and the reactions followed by it (even though apprently painful, but inwardly joyful) are leading to so called light!!!

Please refer to slokas BG 5:22, BG 14:16, and BG 18:36/37.

I am very grateful to God in you all for continuing beautiful, soul searching satsangs... Thanks a lot.

Love.

humble regards,

always at Thy Holy Feet

Manjula Patel

Dear Friends,

I am a passive participant of this group and deeply impressed by the quality of

satsang. The point made by Mike and some others is an exercise in being

judgemental and I think it is against the spirit of this group. However can this

be a beginning of a new thread on being judgemental in the mundane sense of the

word as against viveka or being jugemental with a quality of discrimination.

Dr. Vispi Jokhi---------------

----------------

PRIOR POSTING

Hari OmAshokji ! Please don't feel bad. God's very name in whatever form it is - is divine always. I agree with views of Manjulaji and Vaidyanathanji totally. Yes! Sadhakhood demands what Manjulaji said, no doubt ! This time learning has indeed come from Manjulaji to me. Thanks from heart. Believe me thanks are from within. Medium only God decides. Humans we all are , after all ! Isn't it? Just forget. Ashokji ! Please ! Sadhaks always have larger hearts. PranaamsJai Shree KrishnaVyas N B ---------------------

Jai HanumanCertainly Jee ! Certainly ! Just as there is divine purpose hidden in posting, there has to be another hidden in protest too ! Concept put forward otherwise doesn't match ! If the target for some is the former, then naturally the latter too is for some others, Divine only knows for who ! If one or 1ooo benefitted there, here too some definitely might have. If the action warranted a soul searching and check point for ego placement for some sadhaks, the reaction too must have prompted to look up. If that was ok, this too is ok. Every action is ok. Every reaction is ok. The slate of all here is always selfless ! Human life has been given only for upgradation. The protest too had the same motive. Upgradation looks beautiful only when advocated for self. The GT Group is part of Self, though, some may argue it to be an undesirable trait- an avoidable mineness. And thus goes Satsanga ! Which of the message is not a reaction? All are reactions only. Actions. Reactions. Diversity. Unity. Agreements. Disagreements. Subtle insistences too! But on such forums ultimately the truth only prevails. Divinity only prevails. Divine plays- chakra of Krishna as seen by Ghatotkach in Mahabharat War. Brother Ashokji !Says Rajjabji Maharaj:RAJJAB ROSH NA KIJEEYE, KOI KAHE KYON JEE !HANS KAR UTTAR DIJEEYE, HAAN BABAJI YONHEE !!Don't get annoyed or feel bad , if some one asks why? Laugh and answer : O Babajee, whatever you said is ok.

This is mool mantra, Ashokji. Whatever Baba says, proclaim that to be right. Say Oye Babaji ! Tussi Great Ho Jee !! Jhagada Khatam. Baba says- Sun rises in the west. Laugh it out and say - you are right, Baba ! Art of living in this world- certified by a Saint of the class of Rajjabji Maharaj. Whatever Baba says is ok ! Why any particular one only, Jee ? All messages in this GT Group make one look within, check dear dear ego's health, state, positioning, perfection and welfare, and make a soul see the Truth ! All provide stirrings and caresses to the soul. Some of course are extra powerful, real soul transformers, absolutely impeccable, and path changers. Thanks indeed for one such. Happy Holi to Divine Sadhaks and GT Moderators. Namaste JeeJee JeeShashikala

Dear Sadhak,No need to be sorry my dear. It is a beautiful message, it tells me how the mind holds us back.The pattern of uncontrolled mind is same as yr message indicates.with Love,Sadhna Karigar

-------

PRIOR POSTING

Loving Divine,

Pranams.

My love for all...

Humble regards,

always at Thy Holy Feet

Manjula Patel

---------

-

Priy sadhak

Thanx

Waiting for one,

Raja Gurdasani

Dear Brothers.

Anirudh Joshi

Ram Ram

Meera Das

Ram Ram

----

Hare Krishna,

Ashok Goenka

Shree Hari

|| Ram Ram ||

(18-37)

Meaning:

(18-38)

Meaning

(5-22)

Meaning

|| Ram Ram ||

----

-------

PRIOR POSTING

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Meera Das

Ram Ram

-------------

---------

----------

PRIOR POSTING

baiya sathyanarayan

--------

Great ! ashok seth

----

---

My best wishes to all

Truly yours

S S Bhatt

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Guest guest

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

We have a significant backlog of Q & As. This brings closure to this topic, to allow for new questions. KINDLY DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. From Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram

----------------

NEW POSTING

-Shree Hari- Dear Sathyanarayanji,I think I have read one of the most constructive spiritual comments, I have everread, summarizing the various comments made on this subject. In passing, andthis is no defense, a bit colloquial but 'shock horror', is always said with asmile on ones face.Sri Sathyanarayanji I most certainly hold you in the highest regard, when I readyour comments, I had tears in my eyes, why? Because I was reading the divinewords of a truly learned elder, I bow to you.Taking on board the comments by our respected brother, on, "I protest", andflippancy, thank you all for you comments on my comments. I was clumsy.I thus bow in respect to You All, from my heart.With Respect and Divine Love.Mike (Keenor).

-------------------------

Hari Om

I agree with Sathyanarainji . Basically, we all get waves of modes of nature. Gunas/ Maya - Sattwikness/ Rajasicness and tamasikness. Sometimes our intellect is in Sattwik mode, sometimes in tamasik , sometimes in rajasik.When you lift the pen, in what mode your intellect is – the writing will be accordingly.No one is free from the same. Not even Gunateets. These modes envelope all of us at different times and if we are even slightly careless, they force us to act.. A human can never get rid of these modes- though he can remain like unruffled. Gem of an advice from Sathyanarainji – "Certain things sadaks can keep silent." A million dollar advice ! My pranaams to him. My Mum says: The ratha of Prakruti moves above our head three times a day. Be cautious. Sometimes whatever you desire happens. Never think ill. Never talk ill. Life is an unending learning journey. Joshiji- I learnt a simple fact: Nigrahah kim karishyati ? ( BG 3:33) . I learnt that everything has a purpose hidden behind and in such forums, Divine operates through all of us. " HANS KAR UTTAR DEEJIYE, HAAN BABAJI YONHEE" ! Could we have got such gems of advices, had the deliberations not taken this shape?

Jai Shree Krishna

Vyas N B

---------------------

Loving Divine,

Pranam.

Sathyanarayanji, I always find lot of devotional upliftment from your messages!!! Thank you very much for everything.

Vasudevam Sarvam...

humble regards,

always at Thy Gracious Feet

Majula Patel

Hare Hrishna,

Happy Holi to all,

I have never imagined that a discussion will be started on this matter.

We all are one and should remain one.

Ashok Goenka

---------

PRIOR POSTING

Dear Sadaks,

Ashokji what you said is just Maya that dwells on the earth. This Maya Upanashids says are from Anaadhi Kal. (Very long since). Sri Krishna knew about this Maya as HE came to this earth. So HE brought with HIM Vishnu Maya which will not reveal HIS birth secret when wonders performed. We human on birth gets tangled to Maya as such we feel everything interesting, indulge in it by ignorance (Ignorance not recognizable) and live birth after birth. But the things that does not interest (Spending more time in temple) to ordinary human is really beneficial to man. Maya property is to show the world upside down. Whereas the learned one` s property is to discard those and see down side up. This is what your message says. Your message surprising to ignorant and it is not to Sadaks.

Sri Vasudeva Mikeji unnoticeable anger, "Does God want us to chatter like sparrows to him, or is it better to melt into HIS love and just be? Sri Vasudev Mikeji What is that you say "I" must protest? What is "I" must do this? You are Vasudev, Ashok is Vasudev, Sri Vaidinathan is Vasudev, Sri Vyasji is Vasudev. Who is protesting whom? Who is joining Who? "While Mike has protested against Ashok's message, I would like to protest against Mike's objection. G.Vaidyanathan . Who is protesting who? Is it not Vasudeva Survam. Now the calmness of Mikeji, God bless you, I was not offended! A certain amount of mock annoyance, on behalf of our brethren, to make a point thats all.And used myself as a means of a different spin, Mike

If someone gets hurt, God remains witness. But If HIS Baktha gets hurt, HE responds immediately. So police checking ordinary man and you has difference, though it may be his duty. Police will miss you while checking because you are HIS Baktha.

Krishna, Rama, Jesus, Mohamad, Mirabai, name any saint, there will be someone who would be badmouthing them, blaming for their behavior, accusing, cussing them and what not - did they react? I have adopted this lesson in my life (I am not sait but I sure am a life long student) Manjula Patel. Vasudev Manjula why desire to be student life long? Leave the desire to HIM. Vasudev Manjula note this please: One upanashid and Veda says, When saints are abused it hurts Paramathuma. Besides the saints by mistake could have stamped on ants, worms or plants, but it is sin. These abuses are compensated. That is, the sin of the saint goes to the person who abuses the saint. Paramathuma so well looks after HIS devotees who also know this fact and they remain unattached. Once the sins (Abuses) and Puniyas (Pala of good deeds) are not in the saints account HE calls HIS devotee to HIS abode. Now how Puniyas go is, by the saints blessing us, saint curing one, saint giving away his/her belongings etc.

No need to be sorry my dear. It is a beautiful message, it tells me how the mind holds us back.The pattern of uncontrolled mind is same as yr message indicates. with Love, Sadhna Karigarâ - See how this sadak takes it.

I am extremely sorry for hurting the feelings of brother Mike or any other Sadhak. Ashok Goenka - We all are one and the same. Who hurted whom? How can you hurt THAT in which we all are?. Bodily, by namely there are many in this forum, but by fact it is ONE the VASUDEV SARVAM

Dear Sadaks, from Bible which matches Geetha. When Christ was ordered to be crucified, HE said, Without the will of my father this cannot happen. By Sri Krishna will Ashok said.

Dharmaraj (Yudister-Eldest of Pandavas) said one day to Sri Krishna, that world is cruel. Sri Krishna asked where he went yesterday with whom. Yudister said that he went for a ride on chariot with Duryodhan. Bagavan said immediately, it Sang Dosha, just leave. A day with Duryodhan the mind of Yudister could change. A day with Asatsang or matters concerning maya (Sri Ashokji posting) could have impact on mind. No body mistake . Certain things Sadaks can keep silent.

Jai Sri Krishna

B.Sathyanarayan

-----------------

Loving Divine,

Pranam. Happy Holiji...

One day Baba Paramhamsa Prajnananandaji asked us have you seen any ugly flower? Aren't we all flowers of God's garden?

Aren't we all different shades of the same color? What is this color?

Meerabai, Kabir, Radha, Gopies..., they all were colored in that one and the same color.

Let's pray to Bhgwan Shri Krishana to color us in His color so that we become one with Him.

Love.

humble regards,

always at Thy Loving Feet

Manjula Patel

-----------------

Narain! Narain!!

Thanks Mike, Sir ! You have been really benevolent to me !

When Jeejee Shashikalaji is in her elements, it is a pleasure to read her messages. One wishes they never end. Very deep are meanings in her messages. Yes Dear Sadhaks ! I am too not a stranger to the discourses and writings of Swamiji Shri Ramsukhdasji Maharaj. By divine grace, I have become member of this Group, recently. I know for sure, that the doha of Rajjabji quoted by Jeejee is universally applicable and is one SINGLE SURE way of divine abode in this world. This doha teaches you THE ART OF LIVING in this world. How to deal with worldly people. There is a real depth in this Doha. A truth , which is little known. If somebody, simply does, what is stated /adviced in this Doha of Rajjabji Maharaj- I guarantee one will never have enemies in this world. NEVER ! Whatever Baba says is ok. We in daily life come across so many different characters. You just laugh and say _ You are right Sir and walk . You are offending no body. What difference does it make it you if Baba says- Sun rises in west ? Dont argue, dont fight, dont try to establish that Baba you are cranky/crack , smile and say- Yes Babaji ! Inside your heart , you know and keep knowing that Sun rises from East. ( and Baba is having few loose screws in the mind- later on leave this thought also- BG 7:19 ) .You will never make enemies. People will never dislike you. A straight path to BG 7:19 - Vasudeva Sarvam.

Vyasji, Sir ! Will you like to state what particular learning you acquired from the message of Manjulaji ?

Saadar Pranaams to all divine Sadhaks in this Divine Forum.

Anirudh Joshi

Loving Divine,

Pranam.

This is to Shashikalaji's message... Yes, absolutely correct as alwaysji, any and every moment, word, deed, indeed is an opportunity ...:-) :-) :-)! Thank youji. Your message also reminded me a message from Pratapji few weeks back (may be before but I just caught up w/reading all deliberations finally!) regarding the free will of acting! I am just going to reiterate it little bit differently because Shashikalaji's message adds more to Pratapji's message!

The only action I took in my original past life was - I decided to move away from God and because of this action, rest of the lives became reactions only!!! These reactions led into so called darkness.

Now the only true action I have taken (I can take as Pratapji has mentioned before) in eons/ages/many lives, is to go back to God and the reactions followed by it (even though apprently painful, but inwardly joyful) are leading to so called light!!!

Please refer to slokas BG 5:22, BG 14:16, and BG 18:36/37.

I am very grateful to God in you all for continuing beautiful, soul searching satsangs... Thanks a lot.

Love.

humble regards,

always at Thy Holy Feet

Manjula Patel

Dear Friends,

I am a passive participant of this group and deeply impressed by the quality of

satsang. The point made by Mike and some others is an exercise in being

judgemental and I think it is against the spirit of this group. However can this

be a beginning of a new thread on being judgemental in the mundane sense of the

word as against viveka or being jugemental with a quality of discrimination.

Dr. Vispi Jokhi---------------

----------------

PRIOR POSTING

-------

PRIOR POSTING

Loving Divine,

Pranams.

My love for all...

Humble regards,

always at Thy Holy Feet

Manjula Patel

---------

-

Priy sadhak

Thanx

Waiting for one,

Raja Gurdasani

Dear Brothers.

Anirudh Joshi

Ram Ram

Meera Das

Ram Ram

----

Hare Krishna,

Ashok Goenka

Shree Hari

|| Ram Ram ||

(18-37)

Meaning:

(18-38)

Meaning

(5-22)

Meaning

|| Ram Ram ||

----

-------

PRIOR POSTING

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Meera Das

Ram Ram

-------------

---------

----------

PRIOR POSTING

baiya sathyanarayan

--------

Great ! ashok seth

----

---

My best wishes to all

Truly yours

S S Bhatt

-----

Hare Krishna,

Ashok Goenka

Ashok Goenka

Shree Hari

Ram Ram