IndiaDivine.org

DEPENDENCE ON AND REPOSE IN PARAMAATMAA AT ALL TIMES, HOW?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DEPENDENCE ON AND REPOSE IN PARAMAATMAA AT ALL TIMES, HOW?

Shree Hari:

Raam Raam.

For me there is no other go but follow what Swameejee has said. Swameejee

said,'To be in repose " (vishraam) is to remain established in Paramatma at all

times, constantly and continously. '

My QUESTIONS are

1. 'How can I get established in Paramaatmaa?

2. 'How can I make sure I am established in Paramaatmaa?'

3. 'How can I remain established in Paramaatmaa at all times, constantly and

continuously?'

My request is to honourable Saadhakaas to answer to these three questions

describing theoretical points (seiddhaantik bindu) supported by practical tips

(Do's and Don'ts) both from Swameejee's Literature only so that even a layman

(kachchaa saadhaka) can get it.

Raam Raam Raamjee!

Vineet Sarvottam

-------------------------------

Aspirant (Sadhak), End (Saadhya, God), and Means (Saadhan)- Part VI

Yesterday two things were discussed - Dependence on Bhagwaan (Bhagwadaashrey)

and Repose (vishraam). Let us go further -

Repose should be not be for our selves but for Paramatma (Supreme Soul). To be

in repose " (vishraam) is to remain established in Paramatma at all times,

constantly and continously. The repose for Paramatma is not " tamas " (of the mode

of ignorance), rather it is sattvik (of the mode of purity) and thereafter it

transcends all modes. For a sadhak there are two invaluable points -

Dependence on Bhagwaan (Bhagwadaashrey) and Repose (vishraam). In dependence on

only Bhagwaan, all spiritual desires are satiated, and worldly desires are wiped

out. If a sadhak does not have faith in Bhagwaan, but has faith in himself, then

he can depend on him " Self " . If the sadhak has neither faith in Bhagwaan, nor

him self, then he can have faith in dharma / duty.

- I am only Bhagwaan's and only Bhagwaan is mine, this is dependence on

Bhagwaan.

- Nothing is mine, I need nothing - this is dependence on Self

- Objects and actions are only for the welfare of others - this is dependence on

Dharma / Duty.

- Dependence on Bhagwaan is Bhaktiyog

- Dependence on Self is Jnanayog

- Dependence on Dharma/Duty is Karmayog.

In all three yoga paths, the dependence on Nature (prakriti) in the form of

objects (padaarth) and activity (kriyaa) is renounced, and the aspirant realizes

that he is naturally and axiomatically established in Divinity, that One Reality

(Supreme Consciousness). However of these three paths, the reliance on Bhagwaan

is the best of all; because in essence we are a part (ansh) of Bhagwaan. When

reliance is on Bhagwaan, one attains salvation and at the same time is bestowed

with devotion (Bhakti), which is the ultimate aim of human life.

By knowing that there is nothing else besides the One " IS " - " Existence " ,

salvation is attained, but on knowing that that " IS " is Ours - by acceptance of

this, devotion is attained. In essence, that which " IS " that alone can be ours.

That which is " Not " , how can that be ours? If an aspirant (sadhak) does not

accept the existence of unreal (asat, perishable, changing) at all, and has no

insistence of his own, then devotion (Bhakti) is natural and axiomatic.

From " Salvation of Mankind " in English pg 114-115 and " Maanav Maatre ke Kalyaan

ke Liye " in Hindi page 111 - 112 in Chapter 10 by Swami Ramsukhdasji.

Ram Ram

-----------------------------

GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES: PLEASE -

1. Only responses that further clarify Gita message will be posted.

2. Quote Gitaji/scriptures wherever possible..

3. Limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. to the

extent that they further help in understanding the Gita shlokas

4. Be as concise, to the point, respecting sadhaka's time.

5. Focus on subject at hand only.

6. Do not include links to the other sites; personal information (Ph #, address

etc) or personalize message to particular person

7. All responses may not be posted and moderator at his discretion, may modify

the posting.

8. Please keep in mind novices, youth, westerners, non-

sectarian audience. Limit the use to Sanskrit words and provide English word

bracketed.

Ram Ram

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

Post message:

Subscribe: -

Un: -

Guest guest

DEPENDENCE ON AND REPOSE IN PARAMAATMAA AT ALL TIMES, HOW?Shree Hari:Raam Raam.For me there is no other go but follow what Swameejee has said. Swameejeesaid,'To be in repose" (vishraam) is to remain established in Paramatma at alltimes, constantly and continously. 'My QUESTIONS are1. 'How can I get established in Paramaatmaa?2. 'How can I make sure I am established in Paramaatmaa?'3. 'How can I remain established in Paramaatmaa at all times, constantly andcontinuously?'My request is to honourable Saadhakaas to answer to these three questionsdescribing theoretical points (seiddhaantik bindu) supported by practical tips(Do's and Don'ts) both from Swameejee's Literature only so that even a layman(kachchaa saadhaka) can get it.Raam Raam Raamjee!Vineet Sarvottam-------------------------------

NEW POSTING

Shree Hari Ram Ram

In the question itself is your answer ..............

As soon as woman becomes a mother....she does not need training in motherhood... She is mother 24x7. First she has to become a mother...

HAVE YOU BECOME ONLY PARAMATMA'S / BHAGWAAN's ???? Mother does not need to ask... how can I be sure I am a mother, I am being a mother i.e. doing what mother should and how can I continue to be a mother ? Doesn't this sound absurd? This is only possible if she does not see herself as the mother in the first place.

Therefore ...HAve you accepted you are only Paramatmama? Wanting this will not do it... SORRY!

Meera Das, Ram Ram

----------------

Dear Sadhak,insight

1 When we believe in God and constantly sing his songs or recite mantras then a stage comes when you are with God2 When you continue such activity spiritually with deep faith and devotion then you will feel that you are with God.

3 By continuing spiritual activity,please surrender these actions to almighty Gog then you should feel that you are with Him and then urge Him to embody God's realization

Truly yours

S S Bhatt

--

PRIOR POSTINGAspirant (Sadhak), End (Saadhya, God), and Means (Saadhan)- Part VIYesterday two things were discussed - Dependence on Bhagwaan (Bhagwadaashrey)and Repose (vishraam). Let us go further -Repose should be not be for our selves but for Paramatma (Supreme Soul). To bein repose" (vishraam) is to remain established in Paramatma at all times,constantly and continously. The repose for Paramatma is not "tamas" (of the modeof ignorance), rather it is sattvik (of the mode of purity) and thereafter ittranscends all modes. For a sadhak there are two invaluable points -Dependence on Bhagwaan (Bhagwadaashrey) and Repose (vishraam). In dependence ononly Bhagwaan, all spiritual desires are satiated, and worldly desires are wipedout. If a sadhak does not have faith in Bhagwaan, but has faith in himself, thenhe can depend on him "Self". If the sadhak has neither faith in Bhagwaan, norhim self, then he can have faith in dharma / duty.- I am only Bhagwaan's and only Bhagwaan is mine, this is dependence onBhagwaan.- Nothing is mine, I need nothing - this is dependence on Self- Objects and actions are only for the welfare of others - this is dependence onDharma / Duty.- Dependence on Bhagwaan is Bhaktiyog- Dependence on Self is Jnanayog- Dependence on Dharma/Duty is Karmayog.In all three yoga paths, the dependence on Nature (prakriti) in the form ofobjects (padaarth) and activity (kriyaa) is renounced, and the aspirant realizesthat he is naturally and axiomatically established in Divinity, that One Reality(Supreme Consciousness). However of these three paths, the reliance on Bhagwaanis the best of all; because in essence we are a part (ansh) of Bhagwaan. Whenreliance is on Bhagwaan, one attains salvation and at the same time is bestowedwith devotion (Bhakti), which is the ultimate aim of human life.By knowing that there is nothing else besides the One "IS" - "Existence",salvation is attained, but on knowing that that "IS" is Ours - by acceptance ofthis, devotion is attained. In essence, that which "IS" that alone can be ours.That which is "Not", how can that be ours? If an aspirant (sadhak) does notaccept the existence of unreal (asat, perishable, changing) at all, and has noinsistence of his own, then devotion (Bhakti) is natural and axiomatic.From "Salvation of Mankind" in English pg 114-115 and "Maanav Maatre ke Kalyaanke Liye" in Hindi page 111 - 112 in Chapter 10 by Swami Ramsukhdasji.Ram Ram-----------------------------GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES: PLEASE -1. Only responses that further clarify Gita message will be posted.2. Quote Gitaji/scriptures wherever possible..3. Limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. to theextent that they further help in understanding the Gita shlokas4. Be as concise, to the point, respecting sadhaka's time.5. Focus on subject at hand only.6. Do not include links to the other sites; personal information (Ph #, addressetc) or personalize message to particular person7. All responses may not be posted and moderator at his discretion, may modifythe posting.8. Please keep in mind novices, youth, westerners, non-sectarian audience. Limit the use to Sanskrit words and provide English wordbracketed.MODERATORRam Ram------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Post message: Subscribe: - Unsubscribe: -

Guest guest

Shree Hari:Raam Raam.

For me there is no other go but follow what Swameejee has said. Swameejeesaid,'To be in repose" (vishraam) is to remain established in Paramatma at alltimes, constantly and continously. '

My QUESTIONS are1. 'How can I get established in Paramaatmaa?2. 'How can I make sure I am established in Paramaatmaa?'3. 'How can I remain established in Paramaatmaa at all times, constantly andcontinuously?'

My request is to honourable Saadhakaas to answer to these three questionsdescribing theoretical points (seiddhaantik bindu) supported by practical tips(Do's and Don'ts) both from Swameejee's Literature only so that even a layman(kachchaa saadhaka) can get it.

Raam Raam Raamjee!Vineet Sarvottam

-------------------------------

NEW POSTING

Hari OmOnce Miraji Dass answers nothing much remains to be covered. Still let me reiterate that be it mother or wife or say brahmin or say Indian- these things you are 24x7 . These things arise out of "acceptance" by the self. Once you "accept" you never forget them. That is the unique feature of acceptance by self vis a vis acceptance by mind/intellect. Another example is - "I am" ! This is acceptance of self.Hence moment you accept " I am of God, only God is mine , nothing else is mine" - you "become" of God. Thereafter you don't have to "do" anything to maintain status quo, if acceptance is "real" and by self except not to negate it ! You have "become" ( say Mother)- 24 x 7 ! That answers your Q no 1 and 3.I would not reply to your Q no 2 as Q like this does not arise once acceptance has taken place at "self" level ! Jai Shree Krishna

Vyas N B

-----

Dear sadaks,One has read 8:27 sloka of Bagavath Geetha. This will tell what exactly Swamiji said. This explains how one can get established in God. While living on earth one has to do sadana (bakthi-bajan-meditation-pooja etc that Nava Rasa Bakthi Sri Prahalad teached). We have been reading in some posting mothers throw their babies in dust bin. We have seen fathers deserting family.God is much much superior to all things on earth. HIS benovolence cannot be compared to anything on earth says One upanashid.To get established in God just be conscience in all thoughts, words, and actions. Anything you get think HE has given. Money, wife, child, house etc. When one of these goes, think it is HIS wish to take back. Many saints when they lost their only son, they said it is HIS gift (son) and least got upset. One saint when his son got killed on the first birth anniversary, sang song on Sri Krishna as, "When you (Gopal krishna) is my son, why will I grumble over the death of my son". Sri Adi Sankara at age of 6, lost his father. Not a drop of tear. People asked him whether he is stone hearted. He said, " my father- Who is he, my father is in heaven, this father died is only karan for my body". They were as usual in their sadana. This shows their establishment. Can we be so in such crises? If no- then we are still body conscience.When one has overcome such incidents or crises (son dieing- wife taken away like in the case of Kabir Doss) he can surely feel the touch of God. That is to say, one is extablished. Such established soul goes in Archanadhi Marg on leaving the body (ref above said Sloka). In the stage of established with God itself, it is constant and contiuous state of mind the Paramathuma WHO is sitting in ones heart and takes care. Scripts say clearly where Paramathuma is residing in heart as wittness. Sadak effort is nill then. Jai Sri KrishnaB.Sathyanarayan

---------

-Shree Hari-Dear Vineetji,You wrote: ' For me there is no other go but follow what Swameejee has said.Swameejee said,'To be in repose" (vishraam) is to remain established inParamatma'.As respected Meera Das, wrote; 'In the question itself is your answer............'Regard what you have written above, '....For me there is no other go but followwhat Swameejee has said.....'My question is why that? Why do you turn to Beloved Swami Ramsukhdasji, why?His words off times light up my soul, dose He light yours?Veneetji you are no stranger to this Divine forum, and you bow to Swamaji, and Iassume you read Gitaji,(I'm sure you do).And like me, and all Sadhaks, you have your way to bow down/reach out to 'TheDivine Beloved':Thus it seems to me you are in the state you seek.(You may not realize this withclarity).E.g. 'Dependence on Bhagwaan (Bhagwadaashrey) and Repose (vishraam). Independence on only Bhagwaan, all spiritual desires are satiated, and worldlydesires'.One tip, look into the depths of your soul, with Peace and Love, as often as youcan. And see the beautiful Indwelling Light.Regards to 'Layman', the word comes from 'Laity', so apart from Sadhaks who maybe in some form of sacred orders, we are all Laypersons, (The faithful withoutholy orders), Brothers and Sisters, of this Divine Satsang.With Respect and Divine Love,Mike (Keenor).------------------------------

PRIOR POSTING

Shree Hari Ram Ram

In the question itself is your answer ..............

As soon as woman becomes a mother....she does not need training in motherhood... She is mother 24x7. First she has to become a mother...

HAVE YOU BECOME ONLY PARAMATMA'S / BHAGWAAN's ????

Mother does not need to ask... how can I be sure I am a mother, I am being a mother i.e. doing what mother should and how can I continue to be a mother ? Doesn't this sound absurd? This is only possible if she does not see herself as the mother in the first place.

Therefore ...HAve you accepted you are only Paramatmama? Wanting this will not do it... SORRY!

Meera Das, Ram Ram

----------------

Dear Sadhak,insight1 When we believe in God and constantly sing his songs or recite mantras then a stage comes when you are with God2 When you continue such activity spiritually with deep faith and devotion then you will feel that you are with God.3 By continuing spiritual activity,please surrender these actions to almighty Gog then you should feel that you are with Him and then urge Him to embody God's realization Truly yours S S Bhatt--

PRIOR POSTING

Aspirant (Sadhak), End (Saadhya, God), and Means (Saadhan)- Part VI

Yesterday two things were discussed - Dependence on Bhagwaan (Bhagwadaashrey)and Repose (vishraam). Let us go further -Repose should be not be for our selves but for Paramatma (Supreme Soul). To bein repose" (vishraam) is to remain established in Paramatma at all times,constantly and continously. The repose for Paramatma is not "tamas" (of the modeof ignorance), rather it is sattvik (of the mode of purity) and thereafter ittranscends all modes. For a sadhak there are two invaluable points -Dependence on Bhagwaan (Bhagwadaashrey) and Repose (vishraam). In dependence ononly Bhagwaan, all spiritual desires are satiated, and worldly desires are wipedout. If a sadhak does not have faith in Bhagwaan, but has faith in himself, thenhe can depend on him "Self". If the sadhak has neither faith in Bhagwaan, norhim self, then he can have faith in dharma / duty.

- I am only Bhagwaan's and only Bhagwaan is mine, this is dependence onBhagwaan.

- Nothing is mine, I need nothing - this is dependence on Self

- Objects and actions are only for the welfare of others - this is dependence onDharma / Duty.

- Dependence on Bhagwaan is Bhaktiyog

- Dependence on Self is Jnanayog

- Dependence on Dharma/Duty is Karmayog.

In all three yoga paths, the dependence on Nature (prakriti) in the form ofobjects (padaarth) and activity (kriyaa) is renounced, and the aspirant realizesthat he is naturally and axiomatically established in Divinity, that One Reality(Supreme Consciousness). However of these three paths, the reliance on Bhagwaanis the best of all; because in essence we are a part (ansh) of Bhagwaan. Whenreliance is on Bhagwaan, one attains salvation and at the same time is bestowedwith devotion (Bhakti), which is the ultimate aim of human life.

By knowing that there is nothing else besides the One "IS" - "Existence",salvation is attained, but on knowing that that "IS" is Ours - by acceptance ofthis, devotion is attained. In essence, that which "IS" that alone can be ours.That which is "Not", how can that be ours? If an aspirant (sadhak) does notaccept the existence of unreal (asat, perishable, changing) at all, and has noinsistence of his own, then devotion (Bhakti) is natural and axiomatic.

From "Salvation of Mankind" in English pg 114-115 and "Maanav Maatre ke Kalyaanke Liye" in Hindi page 111 - 112 in Chapter 10 by Swami Ramsukhdasji.

Ram Ram-----------------------------GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES: PLEASE -1. Only responses that further clarify Gita message will be posted.2. Quote Gitaji/scriptures wherever possible..3. Limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. to theextent that they further help in understanding the Gita shlokas4. Be as concise, to the point, respecting sadhaka's time.5. Focus on subject at hand only.6. Do not include links to the other sites; personal information (Ph #, addressetc) or personalize message to particular person7. All responses may not be posted and moderator at his discretion, may modifythe posting.8. Please keep in mind novices, youth, westerners, non-sectarian audience. Limit the use to Sanskrit words and provide English wordbracketed.

MODERATORRam Ram------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

Post message: Subscribe: - Unsubscribe: -