IndiaDivine.org

Q: Daily Practice? Japa? Meditation? for Sadhak per Swamiji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have been reading ramsukhdas books all the time lately. I was wondering about

your website and getting in touch with other devotees and learning more about

the teaching.

I was just wondering ram ram how you came in to contact with swami's teaching.

what country are you in and would you give me some idea on what swami

recommended as daily practices that a devotee could do to realize god? what he

recommended for japa? how many rounds and what sort of japa beads did he use?

Did he sit for silent meditation if so how long did he recommend for?

thank you danny

--------------------------

GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES: PLEASE -

1. Only responses that further clarify Gita message will be posted.

2. Quote Gitaji/scriptures wherever possible..

3. Limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. to the

extent that they further help in understanding the Gita shlokas

4. Be as concise, to the point, respecting sadhaka's time.

5. Focus on subject at hand only.

6. Do not include links to the other sites; personal information (Ph #, address

etc) or personalize message to particular person

7. All responses may not be posted and moderator at his discretion, may modify

the posting.

8. Please keep in mind novices, youth, westerners, non-

sectarian audience. Limit the use to Sanskrit words and provide English word

bracketed.

Ram Ram

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

Post message:

Subscribe: -

Un: -

Guest guest

I have been reading ramsukhdas books all the time lately. I was wondering aboutyour website and getting in touch with other devotees and learning more aboutthe teaching.I was just wondering ram ram how you came in to contact with swami's teaching.what country are you in and would you give me some idea on what swamirecommended as daily practices that a devotee could do to realize god? what herecommended for japa? how many rounds and what sort of japa beads did he use?Did he sit for silent meditation if so how long did he recommend for?thank you danny--------------------------NEW POSTINGI am also interested in this answer.Also, are there specific set of mantras which he recited during the day?It would be nice to get this answer from those who had direct association with Swamiji.Gaurav Mittal------------------------Shree Hari Ram Ram Swamiji emphasized personal inclination, sentiments, liking to determine the Japa. Whatever name / form of God one gravitates towards that is the name that should be recited. He generally liked the "Hare Raam Hare Raam Raam Raam Hare Hare, Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare" dhoon/mantra japa. More than naam japa, He believed that calling out to Bhagwaan was even more powerful. According to Swamiji, neither observances or mantras has as much power as calling out to God "He Naath! He Mere Naath! Mein Aapko Bhooloo Nahin" "Oh Lord, Oh My very Own Lord, Let Me Never Forget You." He said it was the cure to all illnesses, troubles, and doubts. It is the miraculous arrow(raambaan), the elixer for all diseases. It makes God melt, moves and touches Him from within. It is the destroyer of all evil propensities ! The greatest purifier ! The savior of Kaliyug! It leads to instant Peace! Instant free of all Worries!!!! What more can one ask! Swamiji's words can never be wrong! Meera Das, Ram Ram ----------------------I think you are asking what Swamji says.Kindly ask him directly

with respect and faith in his teachings.If you wish individual

opinion,please clerify

S S Bhatt------------------------GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES: PLEASE -1. Only responses that further clarify Gita message will be posted.2. Quote Gitaji/scriptures wherever possible..3. Limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. to theextent that they further help in understanding the Gita shlokas4. Be as concise, to the point, respecting sadhaka's time.5. Focus on subject at hand only.6. Do not include links to the other sites; personal information (Ph #, addressetc) or personalize message to particular person7. All responses may not be posted and moderator at his discretion, may modifythe posting.8. Please keep in mind novices, youth, westerners, non-sectarian audience. Limit the use to Sanskrit words and provide English wordbracketed.MODERATORRam Ram------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Post message: Subscribe: - Unsubscribe: -