IndiaDivine.org

I Want to Only Walk This Path, Any Issues You Have with This Message?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shree HariRam Ram Sadhaks, Kindly review overall message, particularly Paragraph 2-3 (in sadhaka daily posting attached below) and let us know whether you find any issues with what is being suggested. - Is your intellect settled or unsettled? - Do you only want to walk this path or still have desire of taking some scenic detours? - Have you ONLY come here for that ONE PURPOSE? or do you have many other purposes? Please think about these and share any insights / thoughts! With devotion, From Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram ---------------

as narinder has said before, Swami Ramsukhdasji's words ....each Upadesh is capable

of bringing about a ' transformation' in one's being, leading gradually to self-realisation .......the highest ................... bliss,being and

benediction ...........

BUT.....................for,whom will it happen ?

the Swami himself tells us here

.................. him, in whom the fire of longing for the truth has

been kindled .................... and ,who keeps fanning this fire

please read his second paragraph, the step by step progress ,and the instantaneous

higher state .......and now, see your own truth

.....it is a game of the self for the self by the self .......... see your own Truth ( complete honesty is required

) ..... which is applicable to you ............. if instant

awakening happens , this reading of just One Upadesh would indeed be

enough ........ if not, ( and in this movement of Time and Space , the majority belongs to this category ) ....................if not, accept it ,and sincerely take the step by step route ..........

step by step....... and you may even

be the lucky one, for whom at any point of time, His Grace may alight

instantaneously.............

have you noticed, my friends,that

Bhagvada Geetha's wonderous words have always been available to

all.......( the Swami also begins this Upadesh with this Truth ) but

for most sadhaks , each shloka needs to be explained .......... to be

commented upon ............... and then, commentary upon the commentary

......Ah !

fortunate is the self, on whom the

words have instantaneous effect .......and ,when that happens,the self

knows .... no outside proof is needed ......... and,this self could be you .......... could be nari, could be narinder .... all depends on the self....YOU ( the Vedas will keep singing Tat Twam Asi ..............' thou art that' )

are you ?

AUM narinder bhandari-----------SADHAK DAILY POSTING : Shree Hari:

Ram Ram

3rd June, 2009, Wednesday; Jeshtha Shukla Dashami, Vikram Samvat 2066, BudhvaarI

have received many amazing and extra-ordinary insights from the

Bhagavad Gita, from the scriptures and from saints. I am sharing one of

these insights with you today. All of you have mercy on me and pay

close attention ! It is a very simple point, whereby one can make

progress very quickly

in their spiritual pursuits. One can can receive immense joy. All

sorrow can be wiped out, once and for all. But for whom are these

simple insights ? It is for those who desire their own spiritual

benefit and growth. The greater the feeling, the intensity within -

"Let me attain salvation," for him this point will be that much easier.

One method is that we continue to do various spiritual practices step

by step, and as we do, we continue to reach higher and higher states,

and then we will realize that essential Truth (Knowledge of Self).

Another method is such that we can be at the higher state from the very

beginning, and it will not take so long. You wont have to put in so

much effort, but the benefits will be immediate and extraordinary.

On this subject God has said - A firmly rooted intellect with only one

aim is of one type, while the intellect of an unsettled man is all over

the place and dispersed (Gita 2:41). Gita also says -

"Even the worst of worst sinners, if they worship me exclusively, then

he should be considered an ascetic, because his aim and determination

is good. (Gita 9:30). In this verse (Gita 9:30) it is also said "samyagvyavasitohi saha" means that "Now I want to only walk this path"

whereby one makes this firm commitment and determination. Whether

people complain, whether they criticize, whether wealth comes or goes,

whether this body remains healthy or not, whether we live or we die,

but I will remain firm on this aim. In this same way, in the "I-ness"

if there is the inner expression that "I am only a seeker of divinity

and truth" then spiritual practices will happen on their own.

Let us accept our relationship with divinity and truth (God, Supreme Consciousness) from the very beginning - "I belong to God and God is mine". You

may have heard this point many times, and I have said this many times,

as well, but you all do not pay attention. I pray to you all that pay

great attention to this point. I want to attain salvation and it is

only for that purpose that I have come here, only for that purpose have

I been born here, there is no other work that I have - let there be

this one affirmation, one verdict, one decision. This is called

intellect that is exclusively engaged "vyavasaatmikaa buddhi". With such a determination and exclusive aim, even the worst of worst sinners can attain saint hood very quickly "shipram bhavati dharamaatmaa". (Gita 9:31).

From "Saadhan, Sudha, Sindhu" in Hindi pg 731 by Swami RamsukhdasjiRam Ram

For ENGLISH WEBSITE please visit: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.netFor full online discourses in Hindi: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org----------GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES: PLEASE -

FOR QUESTIONER1. The questions as far as possible must be relevant to Gita, relevant to Dharma, relavant to other scriptures and relevant to motivate Sadhaks to take up spiritual path2. The Questioner must commit to daily Gita study3. Only one question at a time.4. Question must be brief, to the point and relevant to the group's primary aim of deeper understanding of Gita.

GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES for RESPONDER: PLEASE -1. Only responses that further clarify Gita message will be posted.2. Quote Gitaji/scriptures wherever possible..3. Limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. to the extent that they further help in understanding the Gita shlokas4. Be as concise, to the point, respecting sadhaka's time. 5. Focus on subject at hand only.6. Do not include links to the other sites; personal information (Ph #, address etc) or personalize message to particular person7. All responses may not be posted and moderator at his discretion, may modify the posting.8. Please keep in mind novices, youth, westerners, non-sectarian audience. Limit the use to Sanskrit words and provide English word bracketed.

MODERATORRam Ram------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

Post message: Subscribe: - Unsubscribe: -

Guest guest

Shree HariRam Ram

Sadhaks, Kindly review overall message, particularly Paragraph 2-3 (in sadhaka daily posting attached below) and let us know whether you find any issues with what is being suggested. - Is your intellect settled or unsettled? - Do you only want to walk this path or still have desire of taking some scenic detours? - Have you ONLY come here for that ONE PURPOSE? or do you have many other purposes? Please think about these and share any insights / thoughts!

With devotion, From Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram ---------------

NEW POSTING

Dear Sadhak,

Every word of Swamiji is indisputable. So true...there are step by step processes but there is another path direct and certain -firmly establish yr self in the Truth--I belong to HIM and ONLY God is mine. Simple but powerful, the most effective path for everyone , whether we are gyaan yogi, karma yogi, raj yogi or bhakta, this one acceptance brings all the transformation.............no doubt about that!!!

with Love,

a sadhika

---------------

Hari OmThe message of Param Shraddheya Swamiji Shri Ramsukhdasji Maharaj is crystal clear and totally unambigous. One must learn to grasp.What is the crux of the message? Crux is 1. Resolve/Determination/Fixation of Object 2 Mineness with Paramatma (Only God is mine,nothing else is mine What kind of steps are needed for "fixation of object"? What kind of process is envisaged in "deciding/resolving" ?? What time does it take? "Kshipram" - instant ! I read His (Swamiji's) second paragraph. He has merely compared "karan sapeksha" with "karan nirapeksha"- to establish categorically superiority of latter . The initial sentences have to be read in comparison with latter part. Ultimately latter part prevails. No serious reader can ever interpret Para second (or for that purpose entire message) as advocator of "step by step gradual" process. There can not be a more defective interpretation of this para if one reads it as favouring "step by step" process. One must learn to read by being in equanimous zone. Reading in itself is an art. You don't read such divine messages with a pre conceived "agrah" (insistence) of your mind. You read by being impartial.You don't read to get support to your existing concepts- by hook or crook, You read to know what is Truth irrespective of your mind's funny twists. You use "conscience" and feelings while reading not the inert ever changing, fit for throwing into dust bin, part of nature- a machine called MIND ! It is not the upadesha which leads to Truth, it is determination/resolve which leads to Truth. If majority is not on this side, that means they have not determined (which can take place in "kshipram" time) ! Once you determine- the theories of Time and Space cease to be material ! These theories are MIND generated and get lost with the ignorance/leaving the shelter of mind. If majority is not able to grasp the Truth, this fact does not in any way undermine the Truth. Majority is sufferring also. It is childish to believe need to read commentaries on Gita again and again as a yardstick ! Sheer childishness ! Basically, Realisation is not at all difficult. Leaving the shelter of inert mind /ego and intellect is difficult. Leaving of "insistence" (aagrah) of ever changing mind is difficult. Leaving the mineness with mind/ego is difficult. The art of reading is difficult. Throwing the mind into dust bin is difficult. Acceptance of Paramatma as your own does not entail any time/step by step process , it as simple as a child accepts Mom "to be mine" ; the rejection of world is difficult. Becoming a child like is difficult. Leaving the mind generated "knowledge and learnedness" is difficult. Believing on updeshas of Saints and Sages is difficult.... Not the determination/resolve/object fixation/establishing mineness with Him.Jai Shree KrishnaVyas N B

-----

Namaste, Sadhakas!

Those truly interested in Self-Realization cannot find any issues with what Swamiji has said. With Intellect settled in on one Goal while performing duties, step by step or flash like realization depending on one's intensity of desire to know the truth is all that is required.Swamiji repeatedly says "I belong to God and only God is mine". Then he says "You may have heard this many times and I say this many times as well". It is also repeated in sadhakas posts here! This is important enough to hear many times because we think we understand it and brush it aside easily as repetitions.

In the same spirit my posts repeatedly remind us: we think and act as if we are body-mind based person, but if we inquire "what am I", we cannot find any such evidence. It is because in all experiences, we remain "Being Conscious" as constant while experiences themselves are passing by! "We, Ourselves" cannot be such a fleeting experince for passing experiences to take place in us! So Being Conscious(of whatever) is what we ARE, Consciousness! God is this Unique Experince of Realization or Remembrance of our original nature always present in as Equanimity among all calamities too as ever present Conscious-Existence!

Realization takes place as flash/lightening of understanding beyond mind, coming from Grace to those with intense longing. However, mind thinks in terms of time duration it took and claims the ownership of the Realization, but mind was temporarily absent when such flash took place! Such thinking by mind creates time duration and ego-me. Time is nothing but thought in this sense! Time by clock is never experienced by mind as it is like flowing river. An hour or a split second or a year or aeons are thought about only by mind, not reality in themselves. So Realization feels like it is a step by step process only when thought about with reference point in time past. However, there is nothing wrong in such thinking either, just a practical wisdom!

Namaskar.......Pratap Bhatt

----------------

AUM

The proof of one's understanding is 'action '.Conduct .

The Conduct of one,who understands( in whom,understanding has blossomed ) has been highlighted in various shalokas of the Bhagvada geetha. Amongst them,are Sh. 23 to 25 of Ch 14, and Sh.8 to12 of Ch. 13.

The movement in spiritual sadhna is the endeavour to express one self in action so that one lives a life free from pain,and fear,and delusion ( dukha ,bhrama,bhau ) in the NOW.Every sadhaka is striving accordingly.

Whether it is happenning or not, is known best to the sadhaka himself ( herself included !), for in its absence, his inner being is disturbed .

Hence ,the movement ( sadhna) becomes the striving to express one's perfection ( knowledge) in action . And , this is an art,one learns over many lifetimes.

One,who begins to live in the 'Now'..................in him/ her the Past is available as only the experience to draw from sans guilt and remorse, and Future is available only as a vision sans anxiety and fear of the results. Such a person , whatever,be his ordained destiny, lives his life in love ( once again .....in action ) and spontainity .Such a person is the yogi. The mahatma. The enlightened one .The sage. The seer.

Swami Ramsukhdasji's words effect a sadhaka according to the stage of his sadhna.His own 'being' at a particular point of time. And here in is the paradox. Each being is God , is His 'ansha'.Krishna himself says so.

But, to realise that , it takes time,sadhna( effort) and fortitude.

And one day,some day,it dawns ,that all efforts of the ego-mind fail ,and exhusted,the ego-self longs to die to the mind( surrender ), ....... and the longing culminates in the death of the mind and its resurrection as no-mind .

No-one can explain to another the mystery asto whether the surrender was a doing of the ego-mind , or the Gift of Krishna . But the enlightened one now knows the answer. For him/her the paradox of action and destiny is no more.The self-created paradox is over in the self. Action in Inaction and inaction in action has been realised .

The enlightened one can help the truly longing sadhaka to find the answer for himself/herself. . As Swami Ramshukhdas jee is doing. But the Path , each person has to walk oneself.No-one can skip his/ her sadhna.

You sadhaka, nari and narinder , are a living proof of step by step progress towards becoming Ramsukhdasjee.

And remember,dear sadhaka, The Swami is not the body,nor the mind, nor the intellect ................................Consciousness un-knowable ( by the mind) is expressing itself as the body ,the mind,and the intellect of the Swami. Thus is the Swami present with us right this moment as the word.

You too are the same Consciousness ( Tat Twam Asi ! ) ..................... realise it ! Go beyond the words !

The words of the saints,and the sages are only for the sadhaka. For you.For nari. for narinder.To help us on our journey to the Beyond.

one more thing ..........which too narinder has shared many times ,and will so continue to do ............ being in contact with a live Master , the saints and the sages , hastens to bring you to the ' readiness' for instantaneous transformation by just reading the words of the Swami ....................or even the words of the Bhagvada geetha

Transformation means ................... the essence of the words is absorbed ,while words disappear in the source................... absorption means ,once agin, the ability to express the understanding in action!

The Truth is anarvachniya. What more can narinder say and how ?

AUM

narinder bhandari

------------------------

PRIOR POSTING

as narinder has said before, Swami Ramsukhdasji's words ....each Upadesh is capable of bringing about a ' transformation' in one's being, leading gradually to self-realisation .......the highest ................... bliss,being and benediction ........... BUT.....................for,whom will it happen ? the Swami himself tells us here ................. him, in whom the fire of longing for the truth has been kindled .................... and ,who keeps fanning this fire .............. please read his second paragraph, the step by step progress ,and the instantaneous higher state .......and now, see your own truth ....it is a game of the self for the self by the self .......... see your own Truth ( complete honesty is required ) ..... which is applicable to you ............. if instant awakening happens , this reading of just One Upadesh would indeed be enough ........ if not, ( and in this movement of Time and Space , the majority belongs to this category ) ....................if not, accept it ,and sincerely take the step by step route ..........

step by step....... and you may even be the lucky one, for whom at any point of time, His Grace may alight instantaneously.............

have you noticed, my friends,that Bhagvada Geetha's wonderous words have always been available to all.......( the Swami also begins this Upadesh with this Truth ) but for most sadhaks , each shloka needs to be explained .......... to be commented upon ............... and then, commentary upon the commentary .....Ah ! fortunate is the self, on whom the words have instantaneous effect .......and ,when that happens,the self knows .... no outside proof is needed ......... and,this self could be you .......... could be nari, could be narinder .... all depends on the self....YOU ( the Vedas will keep singing Tat Twam Asi ..............' thou art that' ) are you ? AUM

narinder bhandari-----------SADHAK DAILY POSTING

: Shree Hari:

Ram Ram

3rd June, 2009, Wednesday; Jeshtha Shukla Dashami, Vikram Samvat 2066, Budhvaar

I have received many amazing and extra-ordinary insights from the Bhagavad Gita, from the scriptures and from saints. I am sharing one of these insights with you today. All of you have mercy on me and pay close attention ! It is a very simple point, whereby one can make progress very quickly in their spiritual pursuits. One can can receive immense joy. All sorrow can be wiped out, once and for all. But for whom are these simple insights ? It is for those who desire their own spiritual benefit and growth. The greater the feeling, the intensity within - "Let me attain salvation," for him this point will be that much easier.

One method is that we continue to do various spiritual practices step by step, and as we do, we continue to reach higher and higher states, and then we will realize that essential Truth (Knowledge of Self). Another method is such that we can be at the higher state from the very beginning, and it will not take so long. You wont have to put in so much effort, but the benefits will be immediate and extraordinary.

On this subject God has said - A firmly rooted intellect with only one aim is of one type, while the intellect of an unsettled man is all over the place and dispersed (Gita 2:41). Gita also says - "Even the worst of worst sinners, if they worship me exclusively, then he should be considered an ascetic, because his aim and determination is good. (Gita 9:30). In this verse (Gita 9:30) it is also said "samyagvyavasitohi saha" means that "Now I want to only walk this path" whereby one makes this firm commitment and determination. Whether people complain, whether they criticize, whether wealth comes or goes, whether this body remains healthy or not, whether we live or we die, but I will remain firm on this aim. In this same way, in the "I-ness" if there is the inner expression that "I am only a seeker of divinity and truth" then spiritual practices will happen on their own.

Let us accept our relationship with divinity and truth (God, Supreme Consciousness) from the very beginning - "I belong to God and God is mine". You may have heard this point many times, and I have said this many times, as well, but you all do not pay attention. I pray to you all that pay great attention to this point. I want to attain salvation and it is only for that purpose that I have come here, only for that purpose have I been born here, there is no other work that I have - let there be this one affirmation, one verdict, one decision. This is called intellect that is exclusively engaged "vyavasaatmikaa buddhi". With such a determination and exclusive aim, even the worst of worst sinners can attain saint hood very quickly "shipram bhavati dharamaatmaa". (Gita 9:31).

From "Saadhan, Sudha, Sindhu" in Hindi pg 731 by Swami RamsukhdasjiRam Ram

For ENGLISH WEBSITE please visit: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.netFor full online discourses in Hindi: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

----------

GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES: PLEASE - FOR QUESTIONER1. The questions as far as possible must be relevant to Gita, relevant to Dharma, relavant to other scriptures and relevant to motivate Sadhaks to take up spiritual path2. The Questioner must commit to daily Gita study3. Only one question at a time.4. Question must be brief, to the point and relevant to the group's primary aim of deeper understanding of Gita.

GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES for RESPONDER: PLEASE -1. Only responses that further clarify Gita message will be posted.2. Quote Gitaji/scriptures wherever possible..3. Limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. to the extent that they further help in understanding the Gita shlokas4. Be as concise, to the point, respecting sadhaka's time. 5. Focus on subject at hand only.6. Do not include links to the other sites; personal information (Ph #, address etc) or personalize message to particular person7. All responses may not be posted and moderator at his discretion, may modify the posting.8. Please keep in mind novices, youth, westerners, non-sectarian audience. Limit the use to Sanskrit words and provide English word bracketed.

MODERATORRam Ram------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

Post message: Subscribe: - Unsubscribe: -