IndiaDivine.org

What is meant by PREM? Help me articulate !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected SirJai Shri RamIn Chapter 7, Bhagwan says that Nothing is beyond Him," Mattah Pertaram Naanyat - - - Sootre Maniganh ev".In Ram Charit Manas, Bhagwan Shankar says "Hari byapak sarvata samaana, Prem te prakat hoi main jaana"What exactly is meant by " Prem ". We do talk about prem routinely but when this chaupaai crossed my mind i could exactly know or understand the meaning of "Prem". This meansthat Prem is the key to realise Him who is there everywhere. Now that I have found the key, I do not know the meaning of Prem. Please help me with meaning of PREM. I believe that I am very close now.Man Mohan Batra

-----

GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES: PLEASE -

FOR QUESTIONER1. The questions as far as possible must be relevant to Gita, relevant toDharma, relavant to other scriptures and relevant to motivate Sadhaks to take upspiritual path2. The Questioner must commit to daily Gita study3. Only one question at a time.4. Question must be brief, to the point and relevant to the group's primary aimof deeper understanding of Gita.

GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES for RESPONDER: PLEASE -1. Only responses that further clarify Gita message will be posted.2. Quote Gitaji/scriptures wherever possible.3. Limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. to the extent that theyfurther help in understanding the Gita shlokas4. Be as concise, to the point, respecting sadhaka's time.5. Focus on subject at hand only.6. Do not include links to the other sites; personal information (Ph #, addressetc) or personalize message to particular person7. All responses may not be posted and moderator at his discretion, may modifythe posting.8. Please keep in mind novices, youth, westerners, non-sectarian audience. Limitthe use to Sanskrit words and provide English word bracketed.

MODERATORRam Ram------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Post message: Subscribe: - Unsubscribe: -

================================================

Guest guest

Respected Sir

Jai Shri Ram

In Chapter 7, Bhagwan says that Nothing is beyond Him," Mattah Pertaram Naanyat - - - Sootre Maniganh ev".In Ram Charit Manas, Bhagwan Shankar says "Hari byapak sarvata samaana, Prem te prakat hoi main jaana"

What exactly is meant by " Prem ". We do talk about prem routinely but when this chaupaai crossed my mind i could exactly know or understand the meaning of "Prem". This meansthat Prem is the key to realise Him who is there everywhere. Now that I have found the key, I do not know the meaning of Prem. Please help me with meaning of PREM. I believe that I am very close now.

Man Mohan Batra

-----

NEW POSTING

Dear Sadaks,Sri Man Mohan Batra --you are NOT close to prem but you are in prem. The prem which Gopies had on Bagavan. This prem when develops unconditional (In Suk and Duk) it manifest in everything- living and Non living (mountains, fresh air, deep blue sky Etc. Then you see Bagavan in them. Eg: Deep blue sky, you will recollect Sri Krishna as light blue body colour, you see pink flowers, you recollect HIS lips, like Sant Namadev saw Vital in a dog. It is confirmed in sastras, vedas, Bagavath geetha and Srimath Bagavath that Sri Krishna is going to be with you soon. Where as people doing meditation, pooja, Yagna and people who elaborate texts will be behind Bagavan not knowing whether they will succeed. Prem is simple, soft, ego less, deep in heart succeeds vedas.Jai Sri KrishnaB.Sathyanarayan

-------------------------------

Hari OmDear Batraji ! "PREM" is the automatic and natural outcome of "APNAPAN" (mineness) ! Divine Prem (Love) hence essentially means exclusive "mineness with Paramatma" ! When you establish exclusive "mineness" with Him- Prem flows ! When you establish "mineness" with Him- your "ego" CHANGES ! Because your ego consists of "me and mine" only ! When your ego changes, you change; your bhavas change and since karta has changed, hence "karmas" also change. Instead of "kaamana" (desires for worldly things) - Prem for Paramatma comes in its place !! But mineness should be EXCLUSIVE :MERE TO GIRDHAR GOPAL, DOOSARO NA KOI !PREM = I am God, only God is mine, nothing else is mine !I am happy you are getting closer to the truth. Jai Shree KrishnaVyas N B

-----------

PREM means unconditional Love.............

Love without conditions..........not even the hidden ones.....

In unconditional love you experience the bliss.....be one.....

Go beyond the two.....

Sushil Jain

---

Prem means love. Love does not only mean the type we see in films. It

means a broader all-encompassing love which includes everybody. When

you have that God himself will come before you.

Hari Shanker Deo

---

NamastePREM or Divine love is the flower of flowers. It is the rarest of all flowers and it is cultivated in the hearts of all devotees. PREM or bhakti is intense love, or the highest form of devotion to God. It is supreme attachment to the lotus-feet of the Lord. It springs from the bottom of the devotee's heart. In it there is no effort - there is only genuine, natural, spontaneous longing to meet God.God is love. Love is God. God is nectar. God is PREM. Supreme love towards God is PREM. It is the greatest power on earth. It gushes from one's pure heart. It redeems and saves. It purifies the heart. Devotion is the seed. Faith is the root. Service of the saints is the shower. Communion with the Lord is the fruit.Just as a fish cannot live without water, just as the sunflower cannot live without the sun, just as the chaste wife cannot live without her husband, so also a true devotee with PREM cannot live without God - even for a moment.PREM is of the nature of nectar. It gives freedom to the devotee and makes him perfectly and fully satisfied. It takes him to the feet of the Lord.PREM is love of God as the servant of God. To serve God and to carry out his wishes - realising his virtues, his nature, his mystery and his glory and considering oneself as a slave of the supreme master - this is PREM. Serving and worshipping the murtis (images) in the temples, sweeping the temples, meditating on God and serving Him like a slave (mentally), serving the saints and the sages, serving the devotees of God, serving the poor and the sick, is also included in PREM.To follow the words of the scriptures, to act according to the injunctions of the vedas considering them to be direct words of God, is PREM. Association with and service of love-intoxicated devotees and service of those who have knowledge of God, is PREM. The purpose of this is to be ever with God, in order to offer your services to him and win his divine grace and thereby attain immortality.PREM is intense, concentrated, pure love of the Lord. PREM brings the devoteeface to face with the Lord. Bhakti culminates in PREM. It is pure nectar.PREM destroys pains and sorrows. It makes one immortal and blissful andpeaceful. It is very difficult to describe the nature of PREM. You will have toexperience it yourself. Cultivate it through japa (repetition of God's name),kirtan (chanting), satsanga (holy company), service of devotees and study of thescriptures. Repetition of hymns and so on will instil in your heart peace, joy,bliss. Sing the praises of the Lord daily to obtain the Lord's grace and dwellin him always.Educate your eyes to see God in all faces, to behold the divine form in allbeings. Educate your ears to hear the sweet melodious kirtans (hymns) of LordHari. Educate your tongue to sing his praises and to utter pleasant, loving andtruthful words. Educate your hands to do charity and serve the poor. Educate themind to be cheerful always, to think of him always and to be calm. This is thetrue path to develop PREM.There is only one truth - God. And there is nothing else. The world is Hismanifestation. All activities, happenings, doings, are His. All is He. Thisworld is ephemeral and a passing show, a phenomenon only for a time. There is noindividual existence. The individuality is simply imaginary, an ignorantcondition of the mind.PREM is Pure love, a divine flame, ever brilliant, never exhausted. It is the very essenceof pure love to be willing to suffer for the good of others, to place its happiness in the happiness of others.Love looks not with the eyes but with the heart. It is the crowning grace ofhumanity. Love is indeed heaven upon earth. It casts out fear. Love yourneighbour as your own self. Love God with all your heart, mind and soul. PREM.This, from a previous post, is what a sadhak who has experienced PREM would think, ponder, sing, recite, and articulate:O Father, let me never forget You. Oh compassionate One ! Let your sweet memory always be with me. O kind-hearted, my Father, my Master, let me not forget You even in my dreams. My Swami. While walking, eating, sleeping, let me only think of You. In whatever I do may I always think of You. Your sweet sweet memories ever remain. Please grace me with this remembrance. As the Gopis always remembered their Lord Krishna . Whatever work they are doing, yet in their hearts, in their minds is only Krishna. Let not even a second pass without me remembering You. Let me think of You every second. Let me never forget. Let me remember at all times. Like Bharatji said that I want neither wealth, nor Dharma. nor salvation, nor fulfillment of any desires - I just want the love of Your lotus Feet. At all times let me remember only You. Let there be memory of only You. Even if Lord Rama himself thinks of me as cunning, let my love for His feet never dwindle.Let me have no other work. Let me never forget Your character, Your qualities, Your love and Your grace that You shower on Your devotees, Your secrets, Your pastimes, Your nature - let me never forget You. Whether they are friendly to You or not, yet You continue to shower Your grace naturally. Like the sun needs no effort to radiate and brighten the world, You need no effort to love, to shower Your grace. Your love, Your grace, Your compassion are natural. With Your grace, let me never forget You. I have no other desire or want. Only love for Your lotus feet. I ask for it again and again. Let me remember nothing else - I have no other work or want or desire. Only Your Love . With Your grace grant me exclusive devotion. Let me be absorbed in your thoughts and nothing else. There is no other desire what so ever. Even if there is a slight desire, may you get rid of it. It is so easy for you to grant this and I will be blessed. I only need your remembrance.Let my mind and senses be focused only on Your lotus feet. Nothing else in this world is mine - only You are. My mind is only for You - whatever comes in my mind is only You, whatever I hear is only You, whatever I see is only You, whatever I think of is only You, whatever I taste is only You, whatever I smell is only You. Nothing else comes to any of my senses. Let me become mad in the eyes of the world. No desire to live or to die or to work - only be with your thoughts. Be situate in You. You are my all. You are my only support. My mind is only absorbed at your feet. You are my all. Let me forget myself - Who am I? Where am I? What am I? Only your sweet memory. There is nothing else. Let me remember you all 24 hours - in all situations and circumstances. Besides your grace I remember nothing else. Not even in my sleep do I forget you. It is a simple straightforward thing for you. I only desire Your remembrance at all times. Not even the slightest desire for anything else besides Your remembrance and contemplation. I do not wish to go anywhere, to do anything. Only that my mind remains attached to Your lotus feet.This is my only goal, my only desire, my only want, my only necessity - LET ME NEVER FORGET YOU. My existence does not remain. I merge with You. Besides you there is no one else. There is no one else that will come to help me, to support me. Let me remain ever immersed in your remembrance. Grace me with this, such that I never forget you. I remember that sweet sweet memories of you. Nothing else is remembered. Not even food or drinks. Even in sleep, even while sitting or running, let it be only you. Only you ! Let me be totally absorbed in Your glories, in Your deep talks and nothing else. Let me become such that I don't remember who I am, what I am? At all times, let there be only You. And let there be no desire for anything from You. At all times, there is only sweet memories of You. I have become useless to the world. Hey Prabhu, O' Compassionate One! O' Merciful One! No other wishes. Not even to live, not even to die, not even to enjoy, not to go anywhere. Only You. Besides your association, nothing else is remembered. Let me become mad in your sweet remembrance. Whatever I have is all yours. Besides you there is nothing else that is my own. Let my mind be ever engaged in your lotus feet. Oh My very own ! There cannot be anyone else besides you that is mine, never was, and will never ever be. You are my everything (Twameva maata...) My very own Prabhu, My very own Father ! Nothing else is remembered. Not even the least bit of desire.. not even to become a devotee, to become a lover. Only Your sweet memory. Wherever I look up, down, sideways, all around, I see only you. Whatever I see, hear, remember, do, smell, it is all You. Nothing else is there in the least bit, besides You. Hey Naath ! Hey Mere Swami ! 24 hours, not a moment leaves without your remembrance. It is You and You alone. Besides You there is nothing else. This is my request, my wish, my aim, my goal. Hey Mere Naath (Father), Let me never forget You. Let me become completely absorbed within and without. Let me be totally immersed in You. No other work has to be done. Let me become simply mad about You. Hey Narayana ! O' caregiver of the wretched and the poor. Let me Never Forget You ! Narayana ! Narayana ! Narayana ! (By Swami Ramsukhdasji) Ram Ram , Deosaran Bisnath--------

Dear Sadhak,

Love is found every where in human life.Love that is generally understood is between families.This love is required to be diverted to love for almighty God This is divine love which is required for seeking God

Tru;y Yours

S S Bhatt

-----

FOR QUESTIONER1. The questions as far as possible must be relevant to Gita, relevant toDharma, relavant to other scriptures and relevant to motivate Sadhaks to take upspiritual path2. The Questioner must commit to daily Gita study3. Only one question at a time.4. Question must be brief, to the point and relevant to the group's primary aimof deeper understanding of Gita.

GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES for RESPONDER: PLEASE -1. Only responses that further clarify Gita message will be posted.2. Quote Gitaji/scriptures wherever possible.3. Limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. to the extent that theyfurther help in understanding the Gita shlokas4. Be as concise, to the point, respecting sadhaka's time.5. Focus on subject at hand only.6. Do not include links to the other sites; personal information (Ph #, addressetc) or personalize message to particular person7. All responses may not be posted and moderator at his discretion, may modifythe posting.8. Please keep in mind novices, youth, westerners, non-sectarian audience. Limitthe use to Sanskrit words and provide English word bracketed.

MODERATORRam Ram------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Post message: Subscribe: - Unsubscribe: -

Guest guest

Respected Sir

Jai Shri Ram

In Chapter 7, Bhagwan says that Nothing is beyond Him," Mattah Pertaram Naanyat - - - Sootre Maniganh ev".In Ram Charit Manas, Bhagwan Shankar says "Hari byapak sarvata samaana, Prem te prakat hoi main jaana"

What exactly is meant by " Prem ". We do talk about prem routinely but when this chaupaai crossed my mind i could exactly know or understand the meaning of "Prem". This meansthat Prem is the key to realise Him who is there everywhere. Now that I have found the key, I do not know the meaning of Prem. Please help me with meaning of PREM. I believe that I am very close now.

Man Mohan Batra

-----

NEW POSTING

Dear Sadhak,

I am God's and ONLY GOD is mine.

Strictly adhere to this mul mantra and see how the supreme Love menifest through you. This exclusive mineness with Gopala is the master Key to LOVE !!!

No need to define love, just be Love....

with Love,

a sadhika

Sadhna Karigar

--------

Dear Sadaks,What Sant meera means that she does not give second thought on anything in world other than Giridhar..MERE TO GIRDHAR GOPAL, DOOSARO NA KOI In world she married, in law poisoned her. She lost her most loved Idol of Sri Krishna which she was carrying with her. But her consistence in mind on Giridhar. Here there no question of mineness. She saw Giridhar in all as in case of Prahalad. We all know God is for all. That prem comes understanding that this Jagat is Maya and God is only Truth.Meera says I do not have another to be interested. DOOSARO NA KOI. But we are interested in everything on earth except God.Jai Sri KrishnaB.Sathyanarayan

---

Hari OmThe Q of Batraji takes us to the ultimate end result of the Human life. Prem! In fact, real Prem flows after you are liberated ! When are you liberated? You are liberated when you cease to get impacted by the world (body/mind/ego/intellect.... Worldly people/activities/things) ! That Prem is then called in Scriptures as PARA BHAKTI !! In Parabhakti state.... The biggest obstacle comes between self and God Realisation ... In the form of what we call "insistence of a particular way" (matvaad) like dvait or advait, karma yoga or jnana yoga, bhakti yoga or meditation, etc ! If you don't insist that x or y is the way ... Para Bhakti very quickly makes you realise God.... So says Swamiji in the Preface/Foreword of Sadhak Sanjeevani ! You get "Anant Ras" in Para Bhakti !There is nothing beyond this Parabhakti ... PREM.... Exclusive Love with Paramatma .... Which springs forth automatically out of having the sentiment of "Exclusive Mineness with Paramatma" ! Hence let us establish "mineness" with Him ! APNAPAN is the answer! Jai Shree KrishnaVyas N B

-----------------------

Very precisly said by Vyas NB ji. It cant be explained in words. Like a feeling. U cant say how sweet is sugar. U can feel urself in evey one is an indication by gitaji. MADBHAVAMAGATA.

THANX

RAJA Gurdasani

------------------------

"nearness Now is nari’s pain" ...............The Song of Love

From somewhere close, closer than closeness can be,

nari heard a voice, " Come into my Embrace, narinder,

The nearness now is near no more... too far is this nearness, nari...

Come closer, and let even nearness disappear into the Great Void of Silence

Where You are not You, nor I am I, any the more !"

And in despairing nariness, hope of Being did blossom

Into the song of Love...............................

" Come into my Embrace , Krishna

The nearness too, distance so far has become, in This Moment Now... yes too far ...!

Come closer, Beloved , and let nariness die forever unto the void of Silence

Where Krishna is Krishna , Only Krishna, not Nari or Narinder !! "

AUM

narinder bhandari

"nearness Now is nari's pain" ...............The Song of Love

From somewhere close, closer than closeness can be,

nari heard a voice, " Come into my Embrace, narinder,

The nearness now is near no more... too far is this nearness, nari...

Come closer, and let even nearness disappear into the Great Void of Silence

Where You are not You, nor I am I, any the more !"

And in despairing nariness, hope of Being did blossom

Into the song of Love...............................

" Come into my Embrace , Krishna

The nearness too, distance so far has become, in This Moment Now... yes too far ...!

Come closer, Beloved , and let nariness die forever unto the void of Silence

Where Krishna is Krishna , Only Krishna, not Nari or Narinder !! "

AUM

narinder bhandari

---

Dear sadhakas,Hare krishna. This is in response to a question from a sadhaka, regarding prem. Prem means love. Love is very essential for peace of mind in this life and also for spiritual advancement to realize the lord. Lord krishna says in bhagavad gita," Tesham satata yuktanam,Bhajatam priti purvakam,Dadami buddhi yogam tam,Yena mam upayanti te. " ( Gita 10, 10)Which means," To those who are devoted to serving me with love all the time, I give them the understanding by which they can. reach me. "The words buddhi , and yogam are very important here. Buddhi means intelligence. Buddhi yoga is the action in krishna consciousness. It is the highest intelligence. When we try to goback to the supreme personality of godhead and, takeup the devotional service of lord krishna, then this action is buddhi yoga. Buddhi yoga is the process by which we get out of material misery. Once we know our goal, and we are in devotional service constantly to reach lord krishna, then we are in buddhi yoga or bhakti yoga, which is the highest stage. If we serve the lord with prem ( love), then lord krishna gives us the intelligence ( buddhi), by which we can advance in spiritual life and ultimately, go back to supreme personality of godhead. Thank you. Hare krishna. Prasad. A. Iragavarapu. M. D

-----------

Love is ................................ NO COMPLAINT .................

Love is ....................................silence in bloom

Love is .................................... Joy spreading its fragrance choicelessly

Love is ...................................an 'happening'...............just as meditation is

Love is ...................................... just love ..........................

anarvachniya ............Ah !!!!

AUM

narinder bhandari

---------

Hey Govind!My dear saadhak friends, When I saw the topic "What is meant by PREM?". I could not think of any word or sentence which can dare to go near the "prem tatva". But, when I started reading all the posted messages specially by "Shri Deosharan Bisnath ji", I got myself merged with it. I really thank you all. I pray God to be surrounded with such great devotee who are full of divine love. Dear "Shri Vyas ji", I think you meant by "I am God's " and not "I am God" in your sentence (i.e. PREM = I am God, only God is mine, nothing else is mine ! ). Hey Vaasudev!Niteesh

==============================================

PRIOR POSTING

Dear Sadaks,Sri Man Mohan Batra --you are NOT close to prem but you are in prem. The prem which Gopies had on Bagavan. This prem when develops unconditional (In Suk and Duk) it manifest in everything- living and Non living (mountains, fresh air, deep blue sky Etc. Then you see Bagavan in them. Eg: Deep blue sky, you will recollect Sri Krishna as light blue body colour, you see pink flowers, you recollect HIS lips, like Sant Namadev saw Vital in a dog. It is confirmed in sastras, vedas, Bagavath geetha and Srimath Bagavath that Sri Krishna is going to be with you soon. Where as people doing meditation, pooja, Yagna and people who elaborate texts will be behind Bagavan not knowing whether they will succeed. Prem is simple, soft, ego less, deep in heart succeeds vedas.Jai Sri KrishnaB.Sathyanarayan

-------------------------------

Hari Om

Dear Batraji ! "PREM" is the automatic and natural outcome of "APNAPAN" (mineness) ! Divine Prem (Love) hence essentially means exclusive "mineness with Paramatma" ! When you establish exclusive "mineness" with Him- Prem flows ! When you establish "mineness" with Him- your "ego" CHANGES ! Because your ego consists of "me and mine" only ! When your ego changes, you change; your bhavas change and since karta has changed, hence "karmas" also change. Instead of "kaamana" (desires for worldly things) - Prem for Paramatma comes in its place !! But mineness should be EXCLUSIVE :

MERE TO GIRDHAR GOPAL, DOOSARO NA KOI !

PREM = I am God's, only God is mine, nothing else is mine !

I am happy you are getting closer to the truth.

Jai Shree Krishna

Vyas N B

-----------

PREM means unconditional Love.............Love without conditions..........not even the hidden ones.....In unconditional love you experience the bliss.....be one.....Go beyond the two.....Sushil Jain ---Prem means love. Love does not only mean the type we see in films. It means a broader all-encompassing love which includes everybody. When you have that God himself will come before you.

Hari Shanker Deo

--- Namaste

PREM or Divine love is the flower of flowers. It is the rarest of all flowers and it is cultivated in the hearts of all devotees. PREM or bhakti is intense love, or the highest form of devotion to God. It is supreme attachment to the lotus-feet of the Lord. It springs from the bottom of the devotee's heart. In it there is no effort - there is only genuine, natural, spontaneous longing to meet God.

God is love. Love is God. God is nectar. God is PREM. Supreme love towards God is PREM. It is the greatest power on earth. It gushes from one's pure heart. It redeems and saves. It purifies the heart. Devotion is the seed. Faith is the root. Service of the saints is the shower. Communion with the Lord is the fruit.

Just as a fish cannot live without water, just as the sunflower cannot live without the sun, just as the chaste wife cannot live without her husband, so also a true devotee with PREM cannot live without God - even for a moment.

PREM is of the nature of nectar. It gives freedom to the devotee and makes him perfectly and fully satisfied. It takes him to the feet of the Lord.

PREM is love of God as the servant of God. To serve God and to carry out his wishes - realising his virtues, his nature, his mystery and his glory and considering oneself as a slave of the supreme master - this is PREM. Serving and worshipping the murtis (images) in the temples, sweeping the temples, meditating on God and serving Him like a slave (mentally), serving the saints and the sages, serving the devotees of God, serving the poor and the sick, is also included in PREM.

To follow the words of the scriptures, to act according to the injunctions of the vedas considering them to be direct words of God, is PREM. Association with and service of love-intoxicated devotees and service of those who have knowledge of God, is PREM. The purpose of this is to be ever with God, in order to offer your services to him and win his divine grace and thereby attain immortality.

PREM is intense, concentrated, pure love of the Lord. PREM brings the devoteeface to face with the Lord. Bhakti culminates in PREM. It is pure nectar.PREM destroys pains and sorrows. It makes one immortal and blissful andpeaceful. It is very difficult to describe the nature of PREM. You will have toexperience it yourself. Cultivate it through japa (repetition of God's name),kirtan (chanting), satsanga (holy company), service of devotees and study of thescriptures. Repetition of hymns and so on will instil in your heart peace, joy,bliss. Sing the praises of the Lord daily to obtain the Lord's grace and dwellin him always.

Educate your eyes to see God in all faces, to behold the divine form in allbeings. Educate your ears to hear the sweet melodious kirtans (hymns) of LordHari. Educate your tongue to sing his praises and to utter pleasant, loving andtruthful words. Educate your hands to do charity and serve the poor. Educate themind to be cheerful always, to think of him always and to be calm. This is thetrue path to develop PREM.

There is only one truth - God. And there is nothing else. The world is Hismanifestation. All activities, happenings, doings, are His. All is He. Thisworld is ephemeral and a passing show, a phenomenon only for a time. There is noindividual existence. The individuality is simply imaginary, an ignorantcondition of the mind.

PREM is Pure love, a divine flame, ever brilliant, never exhausted. It is the very essenceof pure love to be willing to suffer for the good of others, to place its happiness in the happiness of others.

Love looks not with the eyes but with the heart. It is the crowning grace ofhumanity. Love is indeed heaven upon earth. It casts out fear. Love yourneighbour as your own self. Love God with all your heart, mind and soul. PREM.

This, from a previous post, is what a sadhak who has experienced PREM would think, ponder, sing, recite, and articulate:

O Father, let me never forget You. Oh compassionate One ! Let your sweet memory always be with me. O kind-hearted, my Father, my Master, let me not forget You even in my dreams. My Swami. While walking, eating, sleeping, let me only think of You. In whatever I do may I always think of You. Your sweet sweet memories ever remain. Please grace me with this remembrance. As the Gopis always remembered their Lord Krishna . Whatever work they are doing, yet in their hearts, in their minds is only Krishna.

Let not even a second pass without me remembering You. Let me think of You every second. Let me never forget. Let me remember at all times. Like Bharatji said that I want neither wealth, nor Dharma. nor salvation, nor fulfillment of any desires - I just want the love of Your lotus Feet. At all times let me remember only You. Let there be memory of only You. Even if Lord Rama himself thinks of me as cunning, let my love for His feet never dwindle.

Let me have no other work. Let me never forget Your character, Your qualities, Your love and Your grace that You shower on Your devotees, Your secrets, Your pastimes, Your nature - let me never forget You. Whether they are friendly to You or not, yet You continue to shower Your grace naturally. Like the sun needs no effort to radiate and brighten the world, You need no effort to love, to shower Your grace. Your love, Your grace, Your compassion are natural. With Your grace, let me never forget You. I have no other desire or want. Only love for Your lotus feet. I ask for it again and again. Let me remember nothing else - I have no other work or want or desire. Only Your Love . With Your grace grant me exclusive devotion. Let me be absorbed in your thoughts and nothing else. There is no other desire what so ever. Even if there is a slight desire, may you get rid of it. It is so easy for you to grant this and I will be blessed. I only need your remembrance.

Let my mind and senses be focused only on Your lotus feet. Nothing else in this world is mine - only You are. My mind is only for You - whatever comes in my mind is only You, whatever I hear is only You, whatever I see is only You, whatever I think of is only You, whatever I taste is only You, whatever I smell is only You. Nothing else comes to any of my senses. Let me become mad in the eyes of the world. No desire to live or to die or to work - only be with your thoughts. Be situate in You.

You are my all. You are my only support. My mind is only absorbed at your feet. You are my all. Let me forget myself - Who am I? Where am I? What am I? Only your sweet memory. There is nothing else. Let me remember you all 24 hours - in all situations and circumstances. Besides your grace I remember nothing else. Not even in my sleep do I forget you. It is a simple straightforward thing for you. I only desire Your remembrance at all times. Not even the slightest desire for anything else besides Your remembrance and contemplation. I do not wish to go anywhere, to do anything. Only that my mind remains attached to Your lotus feet.

This is my only goal, my only desire, my only want, my only necessity - LET ME NEVER FORGET YOU. My existence does not remain. I merge with You. Besides you there is no one else. There is no one else that will come to help me, to support me. Let me remain ever immersed in your remembrance. Grace me with this, such that I never forget you. I remember that sweet sweet memories of you. Nothing else is remembered. Not even food or drinks. Even in sleep, even while sitting or running, let it be only you. Only you ! Let me be totally absorbed in Your glories, in Your deep talks and nothing else. Let me become such that I don't remember who I am, what I am? At all times, let there be only You. And let there be no desire for anything from You. At all times, there is only sweet memories of You. I have become useless to the world.

Hey Prabhu, O' Compassionate One! O' Merciful One! No other wishes. Not even to live, not even to die, not even to enjoy, not to go anywhere. Only You. Besides your association, nothing else is remembered. Let me become mad in your sweet remembrance. Whatever I have is all yours. Besides you there is nothing else that is my own. Let my mind be ever engaged in your lotus feet. Oh My very own ! There cannot be anyone else besides you that is mine, never was, and will never ever be. You are my everything (Twameva maata...) My very own Prabhu, My very own Father ! Nothing else is remembered. Not even the least bit of desire.. not even to become a devotee, to become a lover. Only Your sweet memory. Wherever I look up, down, sideways, all around, I see only you. Whatever I see, hear, remember, do, smell, it is all You. Nothing else is there in the least bit, besides You. Hey Naath ! Hey Mere Swami ! 24 hours, not a moment leaves without your remembrance. It is You and You alone. Besides You there is nothing else. This is my request, my wish, my aim, my goal.

Hey Mere Naath (Father), Let me never forget You. Let me become completely absorbed within and without. Let me be totally immersed in You. No other work has to be done. Let me become simply mad about You. Hey Narayana ! O' caregiver of the wretched and the poor. Let me Never Forget You ! Narayana ! Narayana ! Narayana ! (By Swami Ramsukhdasji)

Ram Ram , Deosaran Bisnath--------Dear Sadhak, Love is found every where in human life.Love that is generally understood is between families.This love is required to be diverted to love for almighty God This is divine love which is required for seeking God Tru;y Yours S S Bhatt -----