Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

Please share VERY BRIEFLY, your reflections on the Priceless Insights (by

Swamiji) or your experience after putting these into practice or

If you have other Insights for spiritual development that you have found to be

invaluable, please share with Sadhaks in this forum.

Thank you, Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram

---

-Shree Hari-

Namaste!

Although I have come along a different path to most Sadhaks I am not at all

without understanding and knowledge, (meaning put into practice), the various

points below.

In a reply regarding attachments to grandchildren in (not yet posted),

I mentioned transference of love, very close to point 3., and I suppose point 2.

But even closer is a meditation that has enormous power, I have seen it work, my

dear wife uses it a lot:

In meditation when one is settled, think of the person who has upset you, then

you think of GODS absolute love, breath it in and breath it out, sending waves

of love to that person, poring it upon them. This has commonality to points 2

and 3.

Reflecting on point 3. Something I have learned to do, relax and become calm,

now observe the person, don't look at! Observe, observe with the inner eye, not

the normal vision, what can emerge is the quintessence* of the person, actually

the person does not need to be asleep, but you have to be pretty fast if they

are awake, actually it can happen, when in deep and open conversation also.

* The appearance changes, could be child like, or angelic, or demonic, and so

on, but even dark forces will melt before Gods love. Thats why I have no fear of

the dark forces, it has no place in The Light.

My only thoughts of point 4 are: I have my own personal mantra, it is japa but

in silence, very Indian, the only one I have ever had. It's the switch that

turns off the humdrum of mundane life. Keeping it repeated in ones head , keeps

one alert, no sleep will come, keep it going.

So dear Brethren I don't have a problem with Swamijis methods, an experienced

eye can see he is guiding souls to transcend the mundane.

I never have a problem saying what is true, because truth always withstands

scrutiny.

With Respect and Divine Love,

Mike Keenor

---------

Some of these " priceless insights " … have been tried out by me and are 100%

accurate. Sr No 3 and Sr No 2 I would highly recommend. Sr No 1 has to be done

early in life. Great initiative ! Thanks !

N. B. Vyas

---------

: Shree Hari:

Ram Ram

13th July, 2009, Monday, Shravan Krishna Shashthii, Vikram Samvat 2066, Somvaar

Priceless Insights

Seven times, every morning and evening, if an unmarried girl or a woman, calls

out the following names " Seeta mataa " and " Kunti maataa " then she will become a

" pativrataah " (chaste wife).

If some person is upset and offended by us, if their sentiment is not good

towards us, then in our mind everyday, both morning and evening, " do parikramaa "

(circle around the person) and do " dandvat pranaam " (full prostration at their

feet). By doing so, the person's sentiments towards us will change. Thereafter

if you meet that person sometime or the other, you will see a change, a

difference in his sentiments. Mental prostration done by a sadhak that

meditates and worships Bhagwaan, has a far greater impact on another than one

who does not do so.

If someone's nature is not good then face the person's breath while they are in

deep sleep, and very slowly say " you are very nice, your nature is very good,

you have no anger in you " etc. By doing so for a few days, that person's nature

will begin to improve.

Those individuals who stay awake at night from 11:30 pm to 12:30 pm or from

11:00 pm to 1:00 am and do worship (bhajan) and contemplation (smaran) of

Bhagwaan (God), do name recitation (naam japa), such a person does not loose

consciousness at the end stage and recollection and remembrance (smriti) of God

is established in him.

If you stroke a cow, and caress it's back, the cow becomes pleased. When the cow

is pleased, then forget about ordinary diseases, but even major incurable

diseases and illnesses can be cured. One should try doing this for twelve

months and see.

From " Gyaan ke Deep Jale " in Hindi (last page) by Swami Ramsukhdasji

Ram Ram

For ENGLISH WEBSITE please visit: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.net

For full online discourses in Hindi: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

Guest guest

Shree HariRam RamPlease share VERY BRIEFLY, your reflections on the Priceless Insights (bySwamiji) or your experience after putting these into practice orIf you have other Insights for spiritual development that you have found to beinvaluable, please share with Sadhaks in this forum.Thank you, Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram---

NEW POSTING

Hari OmBrother Mike always talks from his soul. The insights given for benefit of humanity at large by Swamiji should be practiced with 1 Bhavas ; and 2 Faith/Shraddha and Vishwaas ! Shraddha and purity of bhavas have their own independent divinity. In fact, vide these insights, Swamiji has shown the way for Love, brotherhood, and better/ healthy generations. One of the formula is extremely beneficial for applying on difficult spouses. Another is for softening and eliminating hurt / hate towards a sadhak by another person. One is for making you a better female. One is for granting you health. Then of course, one is for freeing you FOREVER from bondage of worldly lives ! Every female wants to be pativrata in my view. The seeds for the same are already in her. If in childhood, such auspicious desire is nurtured, the Q of a different outcome does not arise. Cows are coming straight from heavens, just like Holy Ganges. An affection on them by humans is actually our duty. Look at the mercyfulness of God ! You do merely your duty and God rewards you. Swamiji stated that "service to cows" is ultimate service. Brother Mike ! You should keep a cow or two in your farm ! Why not ? Upon superannuating, I have this desire ! Jai Shree KrishnaVyas N B

----------

When I first heard we are Gods only and only God is ours, it changed my life. when I first heard that every breath is from God, and I thanked him for this existence, that this world is perishing every moment, that my grandchildren were not mine but God's and all is God's and there is none that is mine, but only God is mine...these simple truths from a simple hearted sister changed my life to the point that I want to share. But not everyone appreciates pearls of wisdom although some will take from this or that knowledge that is imparted so God's will be done. That in the midst of the din there can be deep meditation, and all that is love, kindness, all good comes from him and all trials as well for our learning knowledge while here. All is light to one who was in darkness. To be aware of the mind and keeping it from somersaulting back and forth and to remain focused and not distracted by worldly attractions which are nothing but an encumbrance and I could go on and on but above all i love the unconditional love that is given from god to me and from all my sadhaks both brothers and sisters

With divine love

Catherine Anderson

----------

If you have other Insights for spiritual development that you have found to be invaluable, please share with Sadhaks in this forum.

Gosvami Tulsidas says that those who will read Ram charit manas with attention and understanding are sure to attain Ram bhakti. Here reading or hearing it with undestanding it very important (not like parrot who does not understand what he is say). Translation by Shri Hanuman Prasad Poddar is also very pure.

I don't want to give lot of details but I have found that reading Ram charit manas with proper understanding surely gives us Ram Bhakti.

Gaurav Mittal

--------------------------------

-Shree Hari-

Namaste!

Although I have come along a different path to most Sadhaks I am not at allwithout understanding and knowledge, (meaning put into practice), the variouspoints below.In a reply regarding attachments to grandchildren in (not yet posted),I mentioned transference of love, very close to point 3., and I suppose point 2.

But even closer is a meditation that has enormous power, I have seen it work, mydear wife uses it a lot:In meditation when one is settled, think of the person who has upset you, thenyou think of GODS absolute love, breath it in and breath it out, sending wavesof love to that person, poring it upon them. This has commonality to points 2and 3.

Reflecting on point 3. Something I have learned to do, relax and become calm,now observe the person, don't look at! Observe, observe with the inner eye, notthe normal vision, what can emerge is the quintessence* of the person, actuallythe person does not need to be asleep, but you have to be pretty fast if theyare awake, actually it can happen, when in deep and open conversation also.

* The appearance changes, could be child like, or angelic, or demonic, and soon, but even dark forces will melt before Gods love. Thats why I have no fear ofthe dark forces, it has no place in The Light.

My only thoughts of point 4 are: I have my own personal mantra, it is japa butin silence, very Indian, the only one I have ever had. It's the switch thatturns off the humdrum of mundane life. Keeping it repeated in ones head , keepsone alert, no sleep will come, keep it going.

So dear Brethren I don't have a problem with Swamijis methods, an experiencedeye can see he is guiding souls to transcend the mundane.

I never have a problem saying what is true, because truth always withstandsscrutiny.

Mike Keenor

---------

Some of these "priceless insights"… have been tried out by me and are 100%accurate. Sr No 3 and Sr No 2 I would highly recommend. Sr No 1 has to be doneearly in life. Great initiative ! Thanks !

N. B. Vyas

---------

: Shree Hari:Ram Ram

Priceless Insights

Seven times, every morning and evening, if an unmarried girl or a woman, callsout the following names "Seeta mataa" and "Kunti maataa" then she will become a"pativrataah" (chaste wife).If some person is upset and offended by us, if their sentiment is not goodtowards us, then in our mind everyday, both morning and evening, "do parikramaa"(circle around the person) and do "dandvat pranaam" (full prostration at theirfeet). By doing so, the person's sentiments towards us will change. Thereafterif you meet that person sometime or the other, you will see a change, adifference in his sentiments. Mental prostration done by a sadhak thatmeditates and worships Bhagwaan, has a far greater impact on another than onewho does not do so.If someone's nature is not good then face the person's breath while they are indeep sleep, and very slowly say " you are very nice, your nature is very good,you have no anger in you" etc. By doing so for a few days, that person's naturewill begin to improve.Those individuals who stay awake at night from 11:30 pm to 12:30 pm or from11:00 pm to 1:00 am and do worship (bhajan) and contemplation (smaran) ofBhagwaan (God), do name recitation (naam japa), such a person does not looseconsciousness at the end stage and recollection and remembrance (smriti) of Godis established in him.If you stroke a cow, and caress it's back, the cow becomes pleased. When the cowis pleased, then forget about ordinary diseases, but even major incurablediseases and illnesses can be cured. One should try doing this for twelvemonths and see.From "Gyaan ke Deep Jale" in Hindi (last page) by Swami Ramsukhdasji

Ram Ram

For ENGLISH WEBSITE please visit: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.netFor full online discourses in Hindi: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

Guest guest

Shree HariRam RamPlease share VERY BRIEFLY, your reflections on the Priceless Insights (bySwamiji) or your experience after putting these into practice orIf you have other Insights for spiritual development that you have found to beinvaluable, please share with Sadhaks in this forum.Thank you, Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram---

NEW POSTING

The best insight I got from Swamy Ramsukhdasji's blessing is,Whatever a true seeker needs is already happening on its own. A seeker seeks twoaspects - (1) Bhagavatpraapti (attainment of Truth)and (2) Prapancha Nivritti(detatchment with the world). The Truth is ever-established and ever-attained onits own. The world is retiring from one's presence perpetually on its own.Simple, but penetrative teachings:1. A seeker need not do anything (rather, SHOULD NOT "DO") in regards to theseeking.2. The only thing that is required is to remove one's ignorance that "I do", "Iknow", "I feel", etc. A Sadhaka's only responsibility is to relinquish the selfclaimed ownerships on actions, knowledge and experience.3. Be careful NOT to develop ownership on the process of seeking itself.A wonderfully sharp and accurate punch on my ignorance. I LOVE IT!Deep Respects.Naga Narayana

Dear sadhakas,Hare krishna. This is in response to a question regarding priceless insight with reference to life experiences. 1. Treat the other person the way you want to be treated. 2. Do not do to others what you do not want to happen to you. " Ahimsa paramodharmah. " Which means ' The highest dharma in this world is Ahimsa. 'Ahimsa means nonviolence. Ahimsa should be practiced in thought, word and deed. Lord Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita, " Ahimsa satyam Akrodhah," ( Gitaji 16, 2. )Which means Nonviolence, truthfulness and lack of anger. These three along with the other 23 are described as divine qualities by Lord Krishna. ( Bg 16, 1,2,3. )These divine qualities are very much needed for spiritual advancement. Thank you,Hare Krishna. Prasad.A.Iragavarapu, M.D

-------------------------

Jai Siya Ram

This is with regard to point no. 4 of the insights that i need reflections from Sadhaks.

It says that if a person keeps awake between 11.00pm and 01.00am and does simaran and Bhajans, it is

certain that he will be with The God during his last breath.

I have been living with my mother for many years. Whereever i am transferred, we shift. In July 2008 i was

transferred to Batala Punjab and shifted.

On 30.06.2009 also - as is our routine - I and our mother read "Sunder Kand" at around 10.30pm. I want to

the other room and started playing and downloading Gayatri Mantra and my wife went to her room for massaging her back. All the while the TV was playing Bhajans thru Sanskar Channel in her room. My wife

says that she left mother at about 11.35 to come to my room with TV on and she was enjoying Bhajans.

I downloaded the last Gayatri Mantra file at 11.56pm and as usual went to the mother's room for saying her

"Jai Siya Ram" before going to bed. When i entered her room i first noticed that TV was playing 7th Doha

of "Sunder Kand" (on Tuesdays and Saturdays,the Sanskar Channel plays Sunderkand at 12.00pm onwards) and then i noticed that my mother is sitting on her bed - with her head over the table - alongside bed.

I asked her to sleep as it was past 12pm but my voice - it appears - did not reach her. Later a doctor was called and he told that she had breathed her last.

Ever since i m purturbed that i was not with her when she had breathed her last! i donot know whether she

needed me or even called me? But the insight from Swamiji has given me a reassurance that she had gone

to her journey peacefully.

I have only this forum and Sadhaks and nobody else to ask. Kindly excuse me and reflect on the matter and oblige. This will certainly help me and the family.

Jai Siya Ram

manmohan batra

--------------------------

Dear SadakCatherine Anderson,

You said, "To be aware of the mind and keeping it from somersaulting back and forth and to remain focused and not distracted by worldly attractions which are nothing but an encumbrance and I could go on and on but above all i love the unconditional love that is given from god to me and from all my sadhaks both brothers and sisters".

The word " Encumbrance"---is very true, excellent, meaningful, and in deep sense correct. Are you advocate by profession?.

There is no 2 things God and Sat Sadaks. God is in Sat Sadaks and you. Both are one and the same. May be if you have a little attachment towards brothers and sisters, try to eliminate and see only God in all- as said by Sant Meera Dusra Koyi Naahi.

Jai Sri Krishna

Baiya Sathyanarayan

--

Dear Sadaks,

Sri Mikeji always talking of Soul is his conscience set on most upper limit of divine conscienceness. Say Aham Bramasmi.

It is sri Mikeji`s Bhavana (sentiments) and sardha (faith) on soul. There were many Swamijis who remained silent through life time and reached ultimatum. One such Swamiji was Tapovan Maharaj of Uttera Kasi in Himalayas. Actually Swami Chinmayanadha of Chinmayanadha mission in his early days as journalist met Swami Sivanandha at Rishikesh, who directed him to go Tapovan Maharaj to get divine insight. Those days Chinmayanandha walked his way 7/8 days reached Utter Kasi Tapovan. Maharaj said to Chinmayanandha to go back to rishikesh and get letter from Swamy Sivanandha. Again he walked back 7/8 days. Swami Sivanandha gave letter and he walked 7/8 days 3rd time to Tapovan. On meeting Maharaj, he came to understand that it was a test to see his perseverance or he will run away. Here Tapovan Maharaj after teaching him all Vedas, upnashids etc asked him to leave the place. Chinmayanandha said, "Swamy I will go and spread this message to the people". Maharaj replied, `' To which people?". Maharaj sat and concentrated only on soul, whereas Chinmayanandha was amidst people and conveyed his message. The Karmaic effect for one swami was to sit in silence and for the other to preach people.

Per my understanding and experience, not all men or women are seeded with goodness or chastity. Their past Karmas definitely put them to behave emotionally, towards Kama on the desire of body. They are destined and only rarely one changes to goodness. Only certain people with certain star birth, behave divine.

Merely doing your duty and just thought of reward also is forbidden by Geetha. Just do your duty and do not have least thought of the fruits in mind level also.

Sri Mikiji: Many of us know the story of a Sanyasin (From Sacred book) who reared a cat for catching rat. Then reared a cow to milk for the cat and so on. Cow is NO doubt that it is very sacred. But Bagavan left all the cows behind while leaving Vridhavan. Jada Bharat raring a deer lead to another birth. Sri Mikeji keep to your athuman and you will get Athuma Gyan which is ultimatum for any Sadak.

Jai Sri Krishna

Baiya Sathyanarayan

Shree Hari Ram Ram

With reference to your statement "rarely one changes to goodness", then why would Lord Krishna share Gita 9:30 and 9/31 with us, using the word "Kshipram" ? In essence, Swamiji says that the one who has resolved to turn towards God, becomes virtuous very quickly.

As such, Bhagavaan never ever left the Gopis or Cows or others! Bhagavaan (God) is incapable of leaving anyone, anybody or anything. "Mamevaansho" (Gita 15:7).

Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram

------------------------

Hari Om

Brother Mike always talks from his soul. The insights given for benefit of humanity at large by Swamiji should be practiced with 1 Bhavas ; and 2 Faith/Shraddha and Vishwaas ! Shraddha and purity of bhavas have their own independent divinity. In fact, vide these insights, Swamiji has shown the way for Love, brotherhood, and better/ healthy generations.

One of the formula is extremely beneficial for applying on difficult spouses. Another is for softening and eliminating hurt / hate towards a sadhak by another person. One is for making you a better female. One is for granting you health. Then of course, one is for freeing you FOREVER from bondage of worldly lives !

Every female wants to be pativrata in my view. The seeds for the same are already in her. If in childhood, such auspicious desire is nurtured, the Q of a different outcome does not arise. Cows are coming straight from heavens, just like Holy Ganges. An affection on them by humans is actually our duty. Look at the mercyfulness of God ! You do merely your duty and God rewards you. Swamiji stated that "service to cows" is ultimate service.

Brother Mike ! You should keep a cow or two in your farm ! Why not ? Upon superannuating, I have this desire !

Jai Shree Krishna

Vyas N B

----------

When I first heard we are Gods only and only God is ours, it changed my life. when I first heard that every breath is from God, and I thanked him for this existence, that this world is perishing every moment, that my grandchildren were not mine but God's and all is God's and there is none that is mine, but only God is mine...these simple truths from a simple hearted sister changed my life to the point that I want to share. But not everyone appreciates pearls of wisdom although some will take from this or that knowledge that is imparted so God's will be done. That in the midst of the din there can be deep meditation, and all that is love, kindness, all good comes from him and all trials as well for our learning knowledge while here. All is light to one who was in darkness. To be aware of the mind and keeping it from somersaulting back and forth and to remain focused and not distracted by worldly attractions which are nothing but an encumbrance and I could go on and on but above all i love the unconditional love that is given from god to me and from all my sadhaks both brothers and sisters

With divine love

Catherine Anderson

----------

If you have other Insights for spiritual development that you have found to be invaluable, please share with Sadhaks in this forum.

Gosvami Tulsidas says that those who will read Ram charit manas with attention and understanding are sure to attain Ram bhakti. Here reading or hearing it with undestanding it very important (not like parrot who does not understand what he is say). Translation by Shri Hanuman Prasad Poddar is also very pure.

I don't want to give lot of details but I have found that reading Ram charit manas with proper understanding surely gives us Ram Bhakti.

Gaurav Mittal

--------------------------------

-Shree Hari-

Namaste!

Although I have come along a different path to most Sadhaks I am not at allwithout understanding and knowledge, (meaning put into practice), the variouspoints below.In a reply regarding attachments to grandchildren in (not yet posted),I mentioned transference of love, very close to point 3., and I suppose point 2.

But even closer is a meditation that has enormous power, I have seen it work, mydear wife uses it a lot:In meditation when one is settled, think of the person who has upset you, thenyou think of GODS absolute love, breath it in and breath it out, sending wavesof love to that person, poring it upon them. This has commonality to points 2and 3.

Reflecting on point 3. Something I have learned to do, relax and become calm,now observe the person, don't look at! Observe, observe with the inner eye, notthe normal vision, what can emerge is the quintessence* of the person, actuallythe person does not need to be asleep, but you have to be pretty fast if theyare awake, actually it can happen, when in deep and open conversation also.

* The appearance changes, could be child like, or angelic, or demonic, and soon, but even dark forces will melt before Gods love. Thats why I have no fear ofthe dark forces, it has no place in The Light.

My only thoughts of point 4 are: I have my own personal mantra, it is japa butin silence, very Indian, the only one I have ever had. It's the switch thatturns off the humdrum of mundane life. Keeping it repeated in ones head , keepsone alert, no sleep will come, keep it going.

So dear Brethren I don't have a problem with Swamijis methods, an experiencedeye can see he is guiding souls to transcend the mundane.

I never have a problem saying what is true, because truth always withstandsscrutiny.

Mike Keenor

---------

Some of these "priceless insights"… have been tried out by me and are 100%accurate. Sr No 3 and Sr No 2 I would highly recommend. Sr No 1 has to be doneearly in life. Great initiative ! Thanks !

N. B. Vyas

---------

: Shree Hari:Ram Ram

Priceless Insights

Seven times, every morning and evening, if an unmarried girl or a woman, callsout the following names "Seeta mataa" and "Kunti maataa" then she will become a"pativrataah" (chaste wife).If some person is upset and offended by us, if their sentiment is not goodtowards us, then in our mind everyday, both morning and evening, "do parikramaa"(circle around the person) and do "dandvat pranaam" (full prostration at theirfeet). By doing so, the person's sentiments towards us will change. Thereafterif you meet that person sometime or the other, you will see a change, adifference in his sentiments. Mental prostration done by a sadhak thatmeditates and worships Bhagwaan, has a far greater impact on another than onewho does not do so.If someone's nature is not good then face the person's breath while they are indeep sleep, and very slowly say " you are very nice, your nature is very good,you have no anger in you" etc. By doing so for a few days, that person's naturewill begin to improve.Those individuals who stay awake at night from 11:30 pm to 12:30 pm or from11:00 pm to 1:00 am and do worship (bhajan) and contemplation (smaran) ofBhagwaan (God), do name recitation (naam japa), such a person does not looseconsciousness at the end stage and recollection and remembrance (smriti) of Godis established in him.If you stroke a cow, and caress it's back, the cow becomes pleased. When the cowis pleased, then forget about ordinary diseases, but even major incurablediseases and illnesses can be cured. One should try doing this for twelvemonths and see.From "Gyaan ke Deep Jale" in Hindi (last page) by Swami Ramsukhdasji

Ram Ram

For ENGLISH WEBSITE please visit: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.netFor full online discourses in Hindi: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org