something or is that also to be not said to remove their delusion? Keeping

silent is definitely best of all, however sharing one's experience will it be

misunderstood as refutation and arguing? Humbly, Sarvottam

===================================================

Shree Hari

Ram Ramji....

Swamiji Maharaj by His mercy has shared all his satsang talks with the

sentiments of eternal well-being and betterment of sadhaks -His sentiments are

towards - How a sadhak can quickly and with great ease attain salvation.

If a particular sadhak's views are opposed to Swamiji Maharaj's principles, then

there is nothing wrong in sharing Swamiji's point for the sadhak's benefit,

rather it is for their well-being. Let our inner sentiments be that of seeing

to their good (welfare).

Rameshji

Ram Ram

-----------------

SADHAKS, THIS IS A WONDERFUL ARTICLE. LET US ALL STUDY THIS AND ADAPT FOR GOOD.

This is most fundamental for the forum's health (as well as for individual

growth)

Regards,

Naga Narayana

-----------------

Respected sir,

but there is a contradiction here for me. In the explanation it is found that

you should not argue or raise your view when the other party is bearing

different view. But kaakbusund ji did the contrary and stuck on to his view,

upon which he prove his devotion. And he was rewarded the greatest of all boons.

How does these agree ? Also , i believe that when you have a reason to differ,

you should conduct it in a very peaceful manner. By which either the other

person will come to right path or you will correct your mistakes. Peaceful

exchange of views is a very difficult instance in today 's world, very true. But

it is also a fact that upon your continued presenting of rational arguments, if

the other party stubbornly disagrees for no reason, then that conversation is

not very fruitful, instead it will be harmful.

YHS (Ragesh)

-----------------

Sir,

with due respect, pardon me to express my disagreement with your views.

As a human being, am I supposed to stay without expressing my disagreements?

That way, am I not indirectly supporting ? could it not be termed that I

failed in my duty of

letting the other know why and how my view differs? The rationality, logic ,

reasoning for such a situation?

My silence, could result in wrong action and after action is performed, it is no

use by saying anything. So, in my humble opinion, we need to express our

disagreements which

not only help others, but could help us too. When we express, others get an

opportunity to disagree with us and why so. If they explain their views, and if

we find their view is more meaningful, then that is an education for us too.

what is important is to focus on issues and not to get distracted towards

personally or emotionally taking it.

If one is able to look at issues as issues and do not get attached emotionally,

then I think

that discussions, disagreemtns etc are very good.

It all depends on how one approaches it and how one takes it.

cheers

" ram mohan anantha pai "

-----------------

SADHAK DAILY MESSAGE

: Shree Hari:

Ram Ram

15th July, 2009, Wednesday, Shravan Krishna Ashthami, Vikram Samvat 2066,

Budhvaar

Harm Caused by Arguing and Criticizing

Criticizing anyone's viewpoint increases the conflict among each other. If we

criticize anyone's view, then he will also criticize our view, which will lead

to more conflict. So if it is possible then peacefully share your view point

with others, and if they do not want to listen then become silent. You may

consider this your defeat, so let it be the case, but don't engage in any

dispute.

This is an incident at the `Teacher Training College' in Sardarshehar. One

gentleman said that - Whatever losses and destruction that has taken place in

our nation, it is only due to disputes related to God and Religious Beliefs. I

remained silent. So the gentleman said - `Say something!' Thereafter I replied

" You have spoken the conclusions that you have arrived at. You don't agree to my

views and I too do not agree to yours. Now there is no scope for speaking and

also there is no need for it. " In this way, if someone attacks us, then endure

it. By enduring and remaining composed and free of any agitations, our

viewpoint, principle become strong, but not by dispute. The power that lies in

remaining composed is not there in any other solutions. If you cannot bear your

favorite deity's (Ishth's) defamation or criticism, then get up and walk away

from there; close your ears, don't hear it; because to such people even

favorable advice also seems contrary.

Vibhishan gave good advice to Ravan but Ravan kicked Vibhishan! Therefore

remaining silent is a very good thing. If we cannot endure something then it is

our weakness. This is Thakurji " (God's) Divine play (lila) to make you strong!

If you cannot bear it, then pray to God that `O Lord! I cannot bear it. Please

have mercy on me! Grace me with the strength to bear it.'

If someone criticizes our view, our favorite deity (Isht), then we are offended

and hurt and we begin to defend our view. But in reality by defending and

propagating about our Ishth, it's fame will not spread. Rather simply remain

silent. As Kaakbhusundji in his previous life went to Saint Lomash and asked him

how to meditate on Lord Ram, then the Saint considering him as proper candidate

(of path of knowledge) gave him a discourse on that knowledge. Lomashji time and

again repeated the Knowledge, but Kaakbhusundji didn't accept it and told his

own view point. Due to this Lomashji became angry and cursed Kaakbhusundi saying

that `You are afraid of my words like a crow; go and become a crow!'

Kaakbhusundji became a crow. Even after becoming a crow he neither felt fearful

nor he felt inferior – `Nahi Kachu Bhay Na Deenta Aayi' (Manas 7/112/8).

Lomashji when he saw such forebearance and tolerance, then he lovingly called

him near, and enunciated him in Ram-mantra and meditation. In this subject

Kakbhusundji said -

Bhagati Pachcha Hatha Kari Raheu Deenhi Maharashi Saap

Muni Durlabh Bar Payahu Dekhahu Bhajan Pratap (Manas 7/114B)

" I stubbornly upheld the cause of devotion, for which the great sage Lomash

cursed me; but eventually I obtained a boon which is difficult even for the

sages to obtain! Witness the efficacy of worship. "

What was the worship? Forebearance-endurance, remaining calm and quiet, by this

efficacy of worship the sage gave him a boon that in which ever hermitage you

will reside, ignorance (Maya) will have no access within a radius of eight

miles. Therefore in remaining calm and quiet there is lot of strength.

From " Saadhan, Sudhaa, Sindhu " in Hindi, pg 727 by Swami Ramsukhdasji.

Ram Ram

For ENGLISH WEBSITE please visit: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.net

For full online discourses in Hindi: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

Guest guest

|| Shree Hari ||

Connected to Gita teachings kindly guide in the following - if in this forum,the sadhak who is questioning is saying something which is not in accordance tothe path that has been shared by Shraddhey Swamiji, then too one must saysomething or is that also to be not said to remove their delusion? Keepingsilent is definitely best of all, however sharing one's experience will it bemisunderstood as refutation and arguing? Humbly, Sarvottam

NEW POSTING

Dear Pai and Ragesh,I dont know why you both think your views are different from Swami ji's. The 3rd line of Swami's message includes your views. Here is the 3rd line, which I think, is the gist of his message.So if it is possible then peacefully share your view point with others, and if they do not want to listen then become silent.It does not say "you should not express your disagreement". This is what Kaakbhusundji and Vibhishhan ji did.Thanks & Best RegardsNiteesh Dubey

---------------------------

Shree Hari-NamasteFor detractors, again, carefully read this extract:Criticizing anyone's viewpoint increases the conflict among eachother..........`Say something!' Thereafter I replied "You have spoken theconclusions that you have arrived at. You don't agree to my views and I too donot agree to yours. Now there is no scope for speaking and also there is no needfor it.What I have learned to do in my short acquaintance, by means of this Satsang, ofthe wisdom of Revered Swamiji, is to view my life through the lens of hiswisdom.I have for reasons that are very deep and personal, a repugnance for a certainreligion. Now for reasons of coincidence, I have been exposed to that religion,in so many bizarre ways. Maybe that was my 'Crow' experience, The DivineBeloved, has led me around like a naughty puppy, showing me my mistakes. Now Ican see the beauty that is among that faith, even though I hold my views, Icannot judge people for there beliefs, with the little wisdom 'Grace' has givenme, I usually know when to keep silent, and when to say my truths.With Respect and Divine Love,Mike Keenor

----------------------------

In all creation human birth is the rarest of the rare. It is onlyhuman beings who have the power of vivek or discrimination. No twohuman beings are alike. Each has his own ideas. So what is wrong inexpressing them? It is because of such independent thinking that allthe discoveries were made due to which there was progress. In Indiathere are many gurus and many paths. To each his own.

Hari Shanker Deo

-----------------------------

Dear Sadaks, Ordinary pencil can be seen like this. 1) Lead pencil 2) Black/colour pencil 3) HB wood pencil 4) Fine tip pencil 5) long lasting lead pencil, 6) imported pencil 7) Hard lead pencil and so on. Scientist view: 1)Fine carbur pencil 2) Wood molecular pencil 3) pencil made of differant carbon composition and wooden molecules covered writing pencil So On.World scientist say: 1)All pencils are formed atomic partical of nonconductive material. But there is one person goes to the root of all and says, E=Mc2 (Energy = Material conversion to the power of twice.) Actually this is the universal law.Pradumnan son of Sri Krishna by use of chemical tecnology (Rasa Vidya) was grown very faster than normal growth. The same Rasa Vidya was used by a Shivite saint to convert brass material into gold to make golden ornaments to Bagavan Shiva. Cosmic energy uses light, sound and time gives differant forms of body to all living things based on the input given by living things itself. That is why a realized saint contiue to live on earth though he dislike living. This is called balance Shesa Karma which has to be completed over time frame and on that perticular divine star the saint leaves his body to go north wards to higher plains of diviness. A bad man also lives inspite of cruel deeds, on this time frame and goes towards south wards on Asubha Star to lower plains to suffer.That is one`s earlier birth input of deeds goes into cosmic, which designs the next birth. This is there in Geetha, comparing a worm that moves from one leaf to another.Immature mind sees one object in many forms and views. But when mind becomes silent completely merged with God, can see a single object in all forms concluding to base sub atomic creation (One source from which it came). That is Vasudeva Sarvam. Bakthas have seen God in stone idol, in a tree, in water, in space, in clouds etc. Jai Sri KrishnaBaiya Sathyanarayan

------------------

Shree Hari

Ram Ramji....

Swamiji Maharaj by His mercy has shared all his satsang talks with thesentiments of eternal well-being and betterment of sadhaks -His sentiments aretowards - How a sadhak can quickly and with great ease attain salvation.

If a particular sadhak's views are opposed to Swamiji Maharaj's principles, thenthere is nothing wrong in sharing Swamiji's point for the sadhak's benefit,rather it is for their well-being. Let our inner sentiments be that of seeingto their good (welfare).

RameshjiRam Ram

-----------------

SADHAKS, THIS IS A WONDERFUL ARTICLE. LET US ALL STUDY THIS AND ADAPT FOR GOOD.This is most fundamental for the forum's health (as well as for individualgrowth)

Regards,

Naga Narayana

-----------------Respected sir,

but there is a contradiction here for me. In the explanation it is found thatyou should not argue or raise your view when the other party is bearingdifferent view. But kaakbusund ji did the contrary and stuck on to his view,upon which he prove his devotion. And he was rewarded the greatest of all boons.

How does these agree ? Also , i believe that when you have a reason to differ,you should conduct it in a very peaceful manner. By which either the otherperson will come to right path or you will correct your mistakes. Peacefulexchange of views is a very difficult instance in today 's world, very true. Butit is also a fact that upon your continued presenting of rational arguments, ifthe other party stubbornly disagrees for no reason, then that conversation isnot very fruitful, instead it will be harmful.

YHS (Ragesh)-----------------

Sir,

As a human being, am I supposed to stay without expressing my disagreements?That way, am I not indirectly supporting ? could it not be termed that Ifailed in my duty ofletting the other know why and how my view differs? The rationality, logic ,reasoning for such a situation?

My silence, could result in wrong action and after action is performed, it is nouse by saying anything. So, in my humble opinion, we need to express ourdisagreements whichnot only help others, but could help us too. When we express, others get anopportunity to disagree with us and why so. If they explain their views, and ifwe find their view is more meaningful, then that is an education for us too.

what is important is to focus on issues and not to get distracted towardspersonally or emotionally taking it.

If one is able to look at issues as issues and do not get attached emotionally,then I thinkthat discussions, disagreemtns etc are very good.

cheers"ram mohan anantha pai"

-----------------SADHAK DAILY MESSAGE

: Shree Hari:Ram Ram

15th July, 2009, Wednesday, Shravan Krishna Ashthami, Vikram Samvat 2066,Budhvaar

Criticizing anyone's viewpoint increases the conflict among each other. If wecriticize anyone's view, then he will also criticize our view, which will leadto more conflict. So if it is possible then peacefully share your view point with others, and if they do not want to listen then become silent. You mayconsider this your defeat, so let it be the case, but don't engage in anydispute.

This is an incident at the `Teacher Training College' in Sardarshehar. Onegentleman said that - Whatever losses and destruction that has taken place inour nation, it is only due to disputes related to God and Religious Beliefs. Iremained silent. So the gentleman said - `Say something!' Thereafter I replied"You have spoken the conclusions that you have arrived at. You don't agree to myviews and I too do not agree to yours. Now there is no scope for speaking andalso there is no need for it." In this way, if someone attacks us, then endureit. By enduring and remaining composed and free of any agitations, ourviewpoint, principle become strong, but not by dispute. The power that lies inremaining composed is not there in any other solutions. If you cannot bear yourfavorite deity's (Ishth's) defamation or criticism, then get up and walk awayfrom there; close your ears, don't hear it; because to such people evenfavorable advice also seems contrary.

Vibhishan gave good advice to Ravan but Ravan kicked Vibhishan! Thereforeremaining silent is a very good thing. If we cannot endure something then it isour weakness. This is Thakurji" (God's) Divine play (lila) to make you strong!If you cannot bear it, then pray to God that `O Lord! I cannot bear it. Pleasehave mercy on me! Grace me with the strength to bear it.'

If someone criticizes our view, our favorite deity (Isht), then we are offendedand hurt and we begin to defend our view. But in reality by defending andpropagating about our Ishth, it's fame will not spread. Rather simply remainsilent. As Kaakbhusundji in his previous life went to Saint Lomash and asked himhow to meditate on Lord Ram, then the Saint considering him as proper candidate(of path of knowledge) gave him a discourse on that knowledge. Lomashji time andagain repeated the Knowledge, but Kaakbhusundji didn't accept it and told hisown view point. Due to this Lomashji became angry and cursed Kaakbhusundi sayingthat `You are afraid of my words like a crow; go and become a crow!'Kaakbhusundji became a crow. Even after becoming a crow he neither felt fearfulnor he felt inferior – `Nahi Kachu Bhay Na Deenta Aayi' (Manas 7/112/8).Lomashji when he saw such forebearance and tolerance, then he lovingly calledhim near, and enunciated him in Ram-mantra and meditation. In this subjectKakbhusundji said -

"I stubbornly upheld the cause of devotion, for which the great sage Lomashcursed me; but eventually I obtained a boon which is difficult even for thesages to obtain! Witness the efficacy of worship."

What was the worship? Forebearance-endurance, remaining calm and quiet, by thisefficacy of worship the sage gave him a boon that in which ever hermitage youwill reside, ignorance (Maya) will have no access within a radius of eightmiles. Therefore in remaining calm and quiet there is lot of strength.

From "Saadhan, Sudhaa, Sindhu" in Hindi, pg 727 by Swami Ramsukhdasji.

Ram Ram

For ENGLISH WEBSITE please visit: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.netFor full online discourses in Hindi: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

Guest guest

|| Shree Hari ||

Connected to Gita teachings kindly guide in the following - if in this forum,the sadhak who is questioning is saying something which is not in accordance tothe path that has been shared by Shraddhey Swamiji, then too one must saysomething or is that also to be not said to remove their delusion? Keepingsilent is definitely best of all, however sharing one's experience will it bemisunderstood as refutation and arguing? Humbly, Sarvottam

NEW POSTING

Shree HariWhat Swamiji speaks of is divine company and how important this is and Sarvottamji is correct in keeping silence and what this humble innocent girl knows is that the tongue is a small instrument which can hurt or heal and with this voice of ours we must speak out what is good and correct.."good company (satsanga) is the root of joy and blessings and it is the fruit while all the other means are flowers.(manasa 1.2.4) to attain supreme bliss there must be good discussion, good company.good thinking and good action.the tongue is for good discussion, the mind for good thinking.What we speak about we must think twice before saying as we have 1 mouth to speak but 2 ears to listen and listen we must to what not only is being said but what lies within the human heart and what is felt.See this person in the light of whom they represent, do they truly want to know what is? Or should the silence be more beneficial and understanding?Paramatma has taught me so much of what is now in the past, mistakes I have made and in this it is the past so...do not repeat it..learn from it...be silent with our teacher the divine, the supreme, the one who understands and loves and teaches us through it all. Merge into his unconditional love. And like Naga Narayanaji said this is wonderful topic that we all need. And no matter what beware of contrast mind/ share your ideas in a kind and loving way so as to represent the most highest Vasudev Sarvam in the right way.Catherine Anderson

---------

Dear Sadaks,As Shankarji said only human have discrimination power, is right. But what if discrimination itself is wrong? The perfect correct discrimination takes place only with Gyan- Not with ordinary senses as they device mankind. All discoveries only paved path to prolong life system, comforts, Etc but not enlightentment. Only Bagavath Geetha and related puranas, Vedic teachings, upanashids give full insight of the whole creation, earth life span and about GOD. If our descrimination was on right side then we should be much advanced in being harmonious, peaceful, without greed, anger Etc.Jai Sri KrishnaB.Sathyanarayan

-----------

Dear Pai and Ragesh,I dont know why you both think your views are different from Swami ji's. The 3rd line of Swami's message includes your views.

Here is the 3rd line, which I think, is the gist of his message.

So if it is possible then peacefully share your view point with others, and if they do not want to listen then become silent.

It does not say "you should not express your disagreement". This is what Kaakbhusundji and Vibhishhan ji did.

Thanks & Best RegardsNiteesh Dubey

---------------------------

Shree Hari-

Namaste

For detractors, again, carefully read this extract:Criticizing anyone's viewpoint increases the conflict among eachother..........`Say something!' Thereafter I replied "You have spoken theconclusions that you have arrived at. You don't agree to my views and I too donot agree to yours. Now there is no scope for speaking and also there is no needfor it.

What I have learned to do in my short acquaintance, by means of this Satsang, ofthe wisdom of Revered Swamiji, is to view my life through the lens of hiswisdom.

I have for reasons that are very deep and personal, a repugnance for a certainreligion. Now for reasons of coincidence, I have been exposed to that religion,in so many bizarre ways. Maybe that was my 'Crow' experience, The DivineBeloved, has led me around like a naughty puppy, showing me my mistakes. Now Ican see the beauty that is among that faith, even though I hold my views, Icannot judge people for there beliefs, with the little wisdom 'Grace' has givenme, I usually know when to keep silent, and when to say my truths.

With Respect and Divine Love,

Mike Keenor

----------------------------

In all creation human birth is the rarest of the rare. It is onlyhuman beings who have the power of vivek or discrimination. No twohuman beings are alike. Each has his own ideas. So what is wrong inexpressing them? It is because of such independent thinking that allthe discoveries were made due to which there was progress. In Indiathere are many gurus and many paths. To each his own.

Hari Shanker Deo

-----------------------------Dear Sadaks, Ordinary pencil can be seen like this. 1) Lead pencil 2) Black/colour pencil 3) HB wood pencil 4) Fine tip pencil 5) long lasting lead pencil, 6) imported pencil 7) Hard lead pencil and so on. Scientist view: 1)Fine carbur pencil 2) Wood molecular pencil 3) pencil made of differant carbon composition and wooden molecules covered writing pencil So On.World scientist say: 1)All pencils are formed atomic partical of nonconductive material. But there is one person goes to the root of all and says, E=Mc2 (Energy = Material conversion to the power of twice.) Actually this is the universal law.Pradumnan son of Sri Krishna by use of chemical tecnology (Rasa Vidya) was grown very faster than normal growth. The same Rasa Vidya was used by a Shivite saint to convert brass material into gold to make golden ornaments to Bagavan Shiva. Cosmic energy uses light, sound and time gives differant forms of body to all living things based on the input given by living things itself. That is why a realized saint contiue to live on earth though he dislike living. This is called balance Shesa Karma which has to be completed over time frame and on that perticular divine star the saint leaves his body to go north wards to higher plains of diviness. A bad man also lives inspite of cruel deeds, on this time frame and goes towards south wards on Asubha Star to lower plains to suffer.That is one`s earlier birth input of deeds goes into cosmic, which designs the next birth. This is there in Geetha, comparing a worm that moves from one leaf to another.Immature mind sees one object in many forms and views. But when mind becomes silent completely merged with God, can see a single object in all forms concluding to base sub atomic creation (One source from which it came). That is Vasudeva Sarvam. Bakthas have seen God in stone idol, in a tree, in water, in space, in clouds etc. Jai Sri KrishnaBaiya Sathyanarayan

------------------

Shree Hari

Ram Ramji....

Swamiji Maharaj by His mercy has shared all his satsang talks with thesentiments of eternal well-being and betterment of sadhaks -His sentiments aretowards - How a sadhak can quickly and with great ease attain salvation.

If a particular sadhak's views are opposed to Swamiji Maharaj's principles, thenthere is nothing wrong in sharing Swamiji's point for the sadhak's benefit,rather it is for their well-being. Let our inner sentiments be that of seeingto their good (welfare).

RameshjiRam Ram

-----------------

SADHAKS, THIS IS A WONDERFUL ARTICLE. LET US ALL STUDY THIS AND ADAPT FOR GOOD.This is most fundamental for the forum's health (as well as for individualgrowth)

Regards,

Naga Narayana

-----------------Respected sir,

but there is a contradiction here for me. In the explanation it is found thatyou should not argue or raise your view when the other party is bearingdifferent view. But kaakbusund ji did the contrary and stuck on to his view,upon which he prove his devotion. And he was rewarded the greatest of all boons.

How does these agree ? Also , i believe that when you have a reason to differ,you should conduct it in a very peaceful manner. By which either the otherperson will come to right path or you will correct your mistakes. Peacefulexchange of views is a very difficult instance in today 's world, very true. Butit is also a fact that upon your continued presenting of rational arguments, ifthe other party stubbornly disagrees for no reason, then that conversation isnot very fruitful, instead it will be harmful.

YHS (Ragesh)-----------------

Sir,

As a human being, am I supposed to stay without expressing my disagreements?That way, am I not indirectly supporting ? could it not be termed that Ifailed in my duty ofletting the other know why and how my view differs? The rationality, logic ,reasoning for such a situation?

My silence, could result in wrong action and after action is performed, it is nouse by saying anything. So, in my humble opinion, we need to express ourdisagreements whichnot only help others, but could help us too. When we express, others get anopportunity to disagree with us and why so. If they explain their views, and ifwe find their view is more meaningful, then that is an education for us too.

what is important is to focus on issues and not to get distracted towardspersonally or emotionally taking it.

If one is able to look at issues as issues and do not get attached emotionally,then I thinkthat discussions, disagreemtns etc are very good.

cheers"ram mohan anantha pai"

-----------------SADHAK DAILY MESSAGE

: Shree Hari:Ram Ram

15th July, 2009, Wednesday, Shravan Krishna Ashthami, Vikram Samvat 2066,Budhvaar

Criticizing anyone's viewpoint increases the conflict among each other. If wecriticize anyone's view, then he will also criticize our view, which will leadto more conflict. So if it is possible then peacefully share your view point with others, and if they do not want to listen then become silent. You mayconsider this your defeat, so let it be the case, but don't engage in anydispute.

This is an incident at the `Teacher Training College' in Sardarshehar. Onegentleman said that - Whatever losses and destruction that has taken place inour nation, it is only due to disputes related to God and Religious Beliefs. Iremained silent. So the gentleman said - `Say something!' Thereafter I replied"You have spoken the conclusions that you have arrived at. You don't agree to myviews and I too do not agree to yours. Now there is no scope for speaking andalso there is no need for it." In this way, if someone attacks us, then endureit. By enduring and remaining composed and free of any agitations, ourviewpoint, principle become strong, but not by dispute. The power that lies inremaining composed is not there in any other solutions. If you cannot bear yourfavorite deity's (Ishth's) defamation or criticism, then get up and walk awayfrom there; close your ears, don't hear it; because to such people evenfavorable advice also seems contrary.

Vibhishan gave good advice to Ravan but Ravan kicked Vibhishan! Thereforeremaining silent is a very good thing. If we cannot endure something then it isour weakness. This is Thakurji" (God's) Divine play (lila) to make you strong!If you cannot bear it, then pray to God that `O Lord! I cannot bear it. Pleasehave mercy on me! Grace me with the strength to bear it.'

If someone criticizes our view, our favorite deity (Isht), then we are offendedand hurt and we begin to defend our view. But in reality by defending andpropagating about our Ishth, it's fame will not spread. Rather simply remainsilent. As Kaakbhusundji in his previous life went to Saint Lomash and asked himhow to meditate on Lord Ram, then the Saint considering him as proper candidate(of path of knowledge) gave him a discourse on that knowledge. Lomashji time andagain repeated the Knowledge, but Kaakbhusundji didn't accept it and told hisown view point. Due to this Lomashji became angry and cursed Kaakbhusundi sayingthat `You are afraid of my words like a crow; go and become a crow!'Kaakbhusundji became a crow. Even after becoming a crow he neither felt fearfulnor he felt inferior – `Nahi Kachu Bhay Na Deenta Aayi' (Manas 7/112/8).Lomashji when he saw such forebearance and tolerance, then he lovingly calledhim near, and enunciated him in Ram-mantra and meditation. In this subjectKakbhusundji said -

"I stubbornly upheld the cause of devotion, for which the great sage Lomashcursed me; but eventually I obtained a boon which is difficult even for thesages to obtain! Witness the efficacy of worship."

What was the worship? Forebearance-endurance, remaining calm and quiet, by thisefficacy of worship the sage gave him a boon that in which ever hermitage youwill reside, ignorance (Maya) will have no access within a radius of eightmiles. Therefore in remaining calm and quiet there is lot of strength.

From "Saadhan, Sudhaa, Sindhu" in Hindi, pg 727 by Swami Ramsukhdasji.

Ram Ram

For ENGLISH WEBSITE please visit: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.netFor full online discourses in Hindi: http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org