IndiaDivine.org

Please Share Your Experience on Turning Negative to Positive

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shree Hari Ram Ram

Sadhaks, please share your anubhav (experience) on turning negative situations

to positive. Please be BRIEF and quote GITA if possible.

hari om

IN ENGLISH

I desire to share my experience with you. Until a few days back I used to

remain very troubled, due to personal health reasons and home related matters.

In every instance I used to get negative thoughts. I had faith in God, but in

the mind there was some doubt about what will happen next? I trusted that

whatever God bestowed on me was for my good, but there was lack of peace.

However satsang and Gita has changed my life. In satsang I learned how to change

negative to positive and be free of my doubts and worries.

If we think along the lines that whatever situation that has arisen, this has

come about for my good, for my betterment, and there after THANKING God for the

same. By doing this the joy that arises within, does not come from anything else

- This has been my experience. In every situation / circumstance, whether good

or bad, if we THANK GOD, then we will experience and realize (anubhav) that God

is Ours, He is with Us, and Only He is Mine. If there is any person that is

giving you a difficult time, if someone is causing you pain and sorrow, then

Thank God! You will get such Joy from this that thereafter nothing will appear

to be a problem and you will experience that LOVE of God which you will not get

from anyone else. Hari Om,

Kalpna Dixit

IN HINDI

mai aapko apna anubhav batana chahti hoo kuch dino pahle tak mai bahut pareshaan

rahti thi apni bimari or ghar ki pareshaani se har baat me nagetive vichaar aate

the bhagwan pe vishwas tha par man me sanka hoti thi ab kya hoga manti thi ki

bhagwan jo karte hai achaa karte hai par man me shaanti nahi thi lekin ek

satsang or gita ne mera jivan badal gaya satsang me mujhe nagetive ko kese hum

positive me lekar apni pareshaaniyo ko dur karte hai wo sikha jab hum koi baat

jo hume takleef deti hai use hum jab ye soch kar ki ye bhi humare liyekoi ache

ke liye hi aai hai or hum bhagwan ka thanx kare to hume jo khushi milti hai wo

kisi bhi baat me nahi milti ye mera apna anubhav hai jo ki agarhum har achi ya

buri paristhiti me god ka thnx kare to god humare hai humare paas hai sirf mere

hai ye anubhav hota hai har wo insaan jo aapko takleef deta hai ya har wo baat

jo aapko dukh deti hai sab ke liye god ko thnx karo aapko ek esa sukh milega

jiske baad aapko koi prolam nahi lagegi or god ka wo pyar anubhav hoga jo aapko

kisi se nahi milsakta

hariom kalpna

dixit

---------------

-----------------------

GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES: PLEASE -

FOR QUESTIONER

1. The questions as far as possible must be relevant to Gita, relevant to

Dharma, relavant to other scriptures and relevant to motivate Sadhaks to take up

spiritual path

2. The Questioner must commit to daily Gita study

3. Only one question at a time.

4. Question must be brief, to the point and relevant to the group's primary aim

of deeper understanding of Gita.

GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES for RESPONDER: PLEASE -

1. Only responses that further clarify Gita message will be posted.

2. Quote Gitaji/scriptures wherever possible..

3. Limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. to the extent that they

further help in understanding the Gita shlokas

4. Be concise, to the point, refraining from criticism or personal attacks. Be

respectful of all sadhaks and avoid judging others.

5. Focus on subject at hand only.

6. Do not include links to the other sites; personal information (Ph #, address

etc) or personalize message to particular person

7. All responses may not be posted and moderator at his discretion, may modify

the posting.

8. Please keep in mind novices, youth, westerners, non-sectarian audience. Limit

the use to Sanskrit words and provide English word bracketed.

Ram Ram

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

Post message:

Subscribe: -

Un: -

-------------------------------

Guest guest

Shree Hari Ram RamSadhaks, please share your anubhav (experience) on turning negative situationsto positive. Please be BRIEF and quote GITA if possible.

hari om

IN ENGLISH

I desire to share my experience with you. Until a few days back I used toremain very troubled, due to personal health reasons and home related matters. In every instance I used to get negative thoughts. I had faith in God, but inthe mind there was some doubt about what will happen next? I trusted thatwhatever God bestowed on me was for my good, but there was lack of peace. However satsang and Gita has changed my life. In satsang I learned how to changenegative to positive and be free of my doubts and worries.

If we think along the lines that whatever situation that has arisen, this hascome about for my good, for my betterment, and there after THANKING God for thesame. By doing this the joy that arises within, does not come from anything else- This has been my experience. In every situation / circumstance, whether goodor bad, if we THANK GOD, then we will experience and realize (anubhav) that Godis Ours, He is with Us, and Only He is Mine. If there is any person that isgiving you a difficult time, if someone is causing you pain and sorrow, thenThank God! You will get such Joy from this that thereafter nothing will appearto be a problem and you will experience that LOVE of God which you will not getfrom anyone else. Hari Om,Kalpna Dixit

IN HINDImai aapko apna anubhav batana chahti hoo kuch dino pahle tak mai bahut pareshaanrahti thi apni bimari or ghar ki pareshaani se har baat me nagetive vichaar aatethe bhagwan pe vishwas tha par man me sanka hoti thi ab kya hoga manti thi kibhagwan jo karte hai achaa karte hai par man me shaanti nahi thi lekin eksatsang or gita ne mera jivan badal gaya satsang me mujhe nagetive ko kese humpositive me lekar apni pareshaaniyo ko dur karte hai wo sikha jab hum koi baatjo hume takleef deti hai use hum jab ye soch kar ki ye bhi humare liyekoi acheke liye hi aai hai or hum bhagwan ka thanx kare to hume jo khushi milti hai wokisi bhi baat me nahi milti ye mera apna anubhav hai jo ki agarhum har achi yaburi paristhiti me god ka thnx kare to god humare hai humare paas hai sirf merehai ye anubhav hota hai har wo insaan jo aapko takleef deta hai ya har wo baatjo aapko dukh deti hai sab ke liye god ko thnx karo aapko ek esa sukh milegajiske baad aapko koi prolam nahi lagegi or god ka wo pyar anubhav hoga jo aapkokisi se nahi milsakta

hariom kalpna dixit---------------

NEW POSTING

NamasteYour description of the experience turning Negative into Positive is indeed most illuminating and demonstrates the potential for all of us to achieve this sublime status. It is impossible to harbour negative thoughts if we think of Bhagvaan all the time and chant His name:Hare Krishna Hare KrishnaKrishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama Hare RamaRama Rama Hare HareIt is hardly likely we will be obsessed with negativity, anger, worry, and fear if everything we do is an offering to Bhagavan:Whatever thou doest, whatever thou eatest, whatever thou offerest in sacrifice, whatever thou givest away, whatever austerity thou practisest, O son of Kunti, do that as an offering unto Me. GITA 9:27 We will not entertain negative thoughts and attitudes if we heed Bhagavan's Divine words:Fill thy mind with Me, be My devotee, sacrifice unto Me, bow down to Me; thus having made thy heart steadfast in Me, taking Me as the Supreme Goal, thou shalt come to Me.GITA 9:34Here is what Bhagavan tells us to do: GITA 18:53 Forsaking egoism, power, pride, lust, wrath and property, freed from the notion of "mine," and tranquil, he is fit for becoming Brahman.

18: 54. Brahman-become, tranquil-minded, he neither grieves nor desires; the same to all beings, he attains to supreme devotion unto Me

Bhagavan is exhorting us to come to Him, Surrender to Him, be devoted to Him, and if we do so then all our negative feelings and thoughts, all our worries and fear will be gone:GITA 12:13/14 He who hates no creature, and is friendly and compassionate towards all, who is free from the feelings of 'I and mine,' even-minded in pain and pleasure, forbearing, ever content, steady in meditation, self-controlled, and possessed of firm conviction, with mind and intellect fixed on Me,â€"he who is thus devoted to Me, is dear to Me.

12:15. He by whom the world is not agitated and who cannot be agitated by the world, who is freed from joy, envy, fear and anxiety,â€"he is dear to Me.

12: 16. He who is free from dependence, who is pure, prompt, unconcerned, untroubled, renouncing every undertaking,â€"he who is thus devoted to Me, is dear to Me.

17. He who neither rejoices, nor hates, nor grieves, nor desires, renouncing good and evil, full of devotion, he is dear to Me.

18-19. He who is the same to friend and foe, and also in honour and dishonour; who is the same in heat and cold, and in pleasure and pain; who is free from attachment; to whom censure and praise are equal; who is silent, content with anything, homeless, steady-minded, full of devotion,â€"that man is dear to Me.

20. And they who follow this Immortal Dharma, as described above, endued with Shraddhâ, regarding Me as the Supreme Goal, and devoted,â€"they are exceedingly dear to Me.

Why worry? Why be negative? Why fear? Why grieve? He is there waiting for us, if only we will heed Him then there will be no negativity, fear, grief, and worry.

GITA 18:65 Occupy thy mind with Me, be devoted to Me, sacrifice to Me, bow down to Me. Thou shalt reach Myself; truly do I promise unto thee, (for) thou art dear to Me.

18:66. Relinquishing all Dharmas take refuge in Me alone; I will liberate thee from all sins; grieve not.

Take refuge in Him and there will never be an atom of negativity.Ram Ram, Deosaran Bisnath

----

Dear sadhakas,Hare krishnaThis is in response to a question from a sadhaka. The feeling of ' Mineness' and 'Ego' , the two negative feelings, are not only obstacles for sriritual progress, but also responsible for misery in this life.Lord Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita,"Nirmamo nirahankarah,Sa santim adhigacchati. " ( Gita, 2, 71)Which means " The person who has given up the feeling of ownership and is without false ego, can attain real peace. " The person who sees the Lord in every soul and sees every soul in the Lord, is a true yogi, as Lord Krishna says in Gitaji," Sarva bhuta stham atmanam,Sarva bhutani catmani,Iksate yoga yuktatma,Sarvatra sama darshanah. " ( Gitaji 6, 29)Which means,"A true yogi sees Me in all beings and all beings in Me, this self realised person sees Me, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, everwhere. "Once we learn to see the Lord everywhere, there will be no negative feelings. Lord is omnipotent and omnipresent. We see only brightness and hope all over, once we are in His service. And also, if we have to have only the positive feelings, then we must see all creatures in God's creation, as equal.( Gitaji, 5,18) Sankirtana, devotional service in form of chanting, which is most practical for this age, purifies our hearts, gets rid of any negative feelings, fills our hearts with love. That is the way to advance spiritually. Thank You,Hare Krishna. Prasad. A. Iragavarapu, M.D

----

Hari OmSadhika Kalpanaji ! Where is sorrow in this world? It is only in "desires" ! Why we should desire ? Who are we? CHETAN, AMAL, SAHAJ SUKH RAASI !! The ray of Paramatma Himself ! Where is the sense in desiring? Where is the sense in thinking as to what would happen next moment/ hour/ day? We are permanent! The moments/ hours/ days (time) are temporary ! How can temporary impact permanent? How can perishable influence imperishable ?Do not both good and bad pass and we remain ? Donot both pleasures and sorrows pass and we remain? Do we change with favourable and adverse circumstances? Do not we remain same as witness in both the cases? Are not we able to recognise/compare two scenarios? If yes, why we should get impacted by them?Is there no difference between the Slave and the Master ? Is there no difference between the seer and the seen? Is there no difference between the King and the Wards? Between the Queen and the Maids? Between Raja Bhoj and Gangu Teli? Between what "comes and goes" and what "stays" ? Between "nitya" and "anitya"? Between Sat and Asat? Between "ever" changing and "never" changing? Between Jeeva and Jagat? If there is a difference, then KINDLY focus your "self" on that difference ! Kindly Discriminate !! The moment you get clear on this.... There is ONLY ANANDA ! Where is sorrow? Where is anxiety? Where is pain? Where is desire? What will happen next moment/day? What can happen to the daughter of the King of all Kings? What can happen to immortal, imperishable YOU? Whatever will happen will pass! Isn't it? So why to worry? Gita starts addressing "worry" and last advice of Gita is "Ma Suchah" - DONOT WORRY !! If the next day entire universe is going to turn upside down , let it ! Let the world go to dogs, if it wants. How does that matter to you, O Daughter of the Emperor of all Emperors? What can you ever lose? You are immortal.Start dancing ! Say fearlessly: Mere to Girdhar Gopal, Doosaro na koi !!Jai Shree KrishnaVyas N B -------------

Dear Sadaks, Sri Kalpna

When mind focused on worldly matters, the fear naturally comes from objects and from the world around. Mind turned towards divines only peace remains.

By understanding that everything is for our good and God is taking care, one gets bliss (Anand). Joy has opposite of sorrow. Wealth has opposite of poverty. Ignorance has opposite of Knowledge. But Anand has no opposite. Bliss is Anubhuthi. Pain, sorrow, joy, problem all are being experienced over several births. These are only experience of disturbed mind. When tranquility prevails in mind, God fills in. In Bible it sats, "Empty thyself and I (God) shall fill up". Bagavath Geetha- Surrender to me (God) and I (God) will take care.

B.Sathyanarayan

---------------

Happiness is our Nature....We have to be happy in all situation..... at least be positive...

For every situation, you have two choices - remain positive or become negative

If we remain positive, even a "so called" bad situation may become good.....

if we become negative, it may get bad to worse.....

once the understanding on this is clear, it is easy to remain positive in all situation...

It is all very scientific.....

Sushil Jain

------

this is good

yes what you say is very excellant

i will try and i have been trying to see my briother in light praying for him he is abusing my mother and i terribly

thankyou for this reminder

Sophia Dalles

--------------------------

Dear Lovers of Krishna, Jai Shri Krishna One of my friends was asking for Shri Gita from me just three days back. Iwas trying to arrange for him. But on Sunday, he found "Shrimadbhagvadgita: Asit is" by Sril Prabhupad Ji in the market being distributed by RESPECTED ISKCONmembers. My friend was very happy and I have just received his e-mail expressinghis immense happiness. I am also very happy.God helps those who helpthemselves.God Guides us everywhere all the time.Hari BolMahesh Sharma

-----

-----------------------GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES: PLEASE -

FOR QUESTIONER1. The questions as far as possible must be relevant to Gita, relevant toDharma, relavant to other scriptures and relevant to motivate Sadhaks to take upspiritual path2. The Questioner must commit to daily Gita study3. Only one question at a time.4. Question must be brief, to the point and relevant to the group's primary aimof deeper understanding of Gita.

GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES for RESPONDER: PLEASE -1. Only responses that further clarify Gita message will be posted.2. Quote Gitaji/scriptures wherever possible..3. Limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. to the extent that theyfurther help in understanding the Gita shlokas4. Be concise, to the point, refraining from criticism or personal attacks. Berespectful of all sadhaks and avoid judging others.5. Focus on subject at hand only.6. Do not include links to the other sites; personal information (Ph #, addressetc) or personalize message to particular person7. All responses may not be posted and moderator at his discretion, may modifythe posting.8. Please keep in mind novices, youth, westerners, non-sectarian audience. Limitthe use to Sanskrit words and provide English word bracketed.

MODERATORRam Ram------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Post message: Subscribe: - Unsubscribe: -

Guest guest

Shree Hari Ram RamSadhaks, please share your anubhav (experience) on turning negative situationsto positive. Please be BRIEF and quote GITA if possible.

hari om

IN ENGLISH

I desire to share my experience with you. Until a few days back I used toremain very troubled, due to personal health reasons and home related matters. In every instance I used to get negative thoughts. I had faith in God, but inthe mind there was some doubt about what will happen next? I trusted thatwhatever God bestowed on me was for my good, but there was lack of peace. However satsang and Gita has changed my life. In satsang I learned how to changenegative to positive and be free of my doubts and worries.

If we think along the lines that whatever situation that has arisen, this hascome about for my good, for my betterment, and there after THANKING God for thesame. By doing this the joy that arises within, does not come from anything else- This has been my experience. In every situation / circumstance, whether goodor bad, if we THANK GOD, then we will experience and realize (anubhav) that Godis Ours, He is with Us, and Only He is Mine. If there is any person that isgiving you a difficult time, if someone is causing you pain and sorrow, thenThank God! You will get such Joy from this that thereafter nothing will appearto be a problem and you will experience that LOVE of God which you will not getfrom anyone else. Hari Om,Kalpna Dixit

IN HINDImai aapko apna anubhav batana chahti hoo kuch dino pahle tak mai bahut pareshaanrahti thi apni bimari or ghar ki pareshaani se har baat me nagetive vichaar aatethe bhagwan pe vishwas tha par man me sanka hoti thi ab kya hoga manti thi kibhagwan jo karte hai achaa karte hai par man me shaanti nahi thi lekin eksatsang or gita ne mera jivan badal gaya satsang me mujhe nagetive ko kese humpositive me lekar apni pareshaaniyo ko dur karte hai wo sikha jab hum koi baatjo hume takleef deti hai use hum jab ye soch kar ki ye bhi humare liyekoi acheke liye hi aai hai or hum bhagwan ka thanx kare to hume jo khushi milti hai wokisi bhi baat me nahi milti ye mera apna anubhav hai jo ki agarhum har achi yaburi paristhiti me god ka thnx kare to god humare hai humare paas hai sirf merehai ye anubhav hota hai har wo insaan jo aapko takleef deta hai ya har wo baatjo aapko dukh deti hai sab ke liye god ko thnx karo aapko ek esa sukh milegajiske baad aapko koi prolam nahi lagegi or god ka wo pyar anubhav hoga jo aapkokisi se nahi milsakta

hariom kalpna dixit---------------

NEW POSTING

I have done sizeable work of turning negative thoughts within me to positiveones by resorting to Pratipaksha Bhavana and invariably outer situations havechanged in positive direction. Whenever it did not, it was because sufficienteffort could not be put up because of weak Yoga-Bal.Coming to Bhagwad-Geeta,Stitpragna lakshan starts with Dukheshu Anudwignamanahi.e. this means that we do not get perturbed by unwanted painful situations butjust watch them and then famous verse 14/2 comes which says that these Dwandasare of the nature of arising and passing away, so tolerate this with equanimityor Drashtabhav and they will pass away leaving you one step higher on thespiritual ladder.Verse 64/2 Atmavashyai Vidheyatma again brings to the fore that mind is to bebrought under control so that we can selectively harbour only positive thoughts.1st,Chapter starts with Negative thinking and all the rest of 17 Chapters aredealing with detailed procedure to bring the mind to positivity.Geeta also makesa sharp intrusion in human mind that negativity is not possible without Moha orAttachment and ends with the word that Nashto Mohah.No. of parameters of comingout of Negativity or sustain Positivity are out-lined with mathematticalaccuracy in Bhagwadgeeta and if it does not teach this Vidya of become positive,then we will not learn anywhere else in this world this beautiful Art of Living.Jayantilal Shah

-------

Only god can do such miracles, May god always be with U

Raja Gurdasani

--------

Hari Om,

If we hold on to our centre, remain in our centre always then everything just is. Only mind gives it a shade. Best not to use mind at all. Inner detachment or attachemnt to the real self is the answer, as I have realised.

Intuition, being an instrument of the real self, comes forward.

Anandamaya Atman

-

Hari Om,

And unless we realise the self, it is also difficult to truly surrender to the Lord of our beings. Surrender comes spontaneously with the real self, being one with the Lord. A delight remains within always. And when so much delight remains, where is the place for negativity?

Om Shanti Om

Sailendra Singh Deo

---

-Shree Hari-

Namaste!

Hypothetical: Dear Sadhaks, imagine that you are suddenly afflicted withintense pain 24-7-52 no let up, then you are smitten with convulsions,and seizures, no medicine can stop. What could one do? Cry to GOD, the'Divine Beloved'! With the passion of a drowning person seeking tobreath air!

Have I not read many times, Revered Swami Ramsukhdasji, advise such,when one feels that one is unable to deal with problems.See this paste from Sadhaka 21st July, 2009, Tuesday: '...However, ifyou cannot get rid of these, pray to God, "O Lord, I am unable to getrid of them." Your surrender with prayer has great power in achievingyour aim. You will get success undoubtedly.'

Thus beloved Sadhaks, when these afflictions abate by the Grace of theDivine. Then how do you feel when you see someone hobbling in pain, younow know the pain, that is your brother/sister, if she /he walks tooslowly and blocks your path, you will not mind, that was you.If some poor soul collapses or falls, what would you do, would you walkby? Or would you sit with that soul endeavoring to comfort him/her,until help comes. Now you are able to see the afflicted, and theimperfect, as your brethren. Not just the ones who the world would callperfect!

What has happened is, these woes that have turned your head to Baba, havetransmuted you into Gold, sometimes it takes a lot of heat to burn awaythe dross!

Bhagavad Gita: 9: 34With mind fixed on Me, devoted,Worshiping, bowing down to Me,Thus made steadfast, with Me as yourSupreme aim–you shall come to Me.

With Respect and Divine Love,

Mike Keenor

-Dear Sadhakas, Namaste!Kalpanaji has shared with us a very useful inner attitude to have "If we think along the lines that whatever situation that has arisen, this has come about for my good, for my betterment, and there after THANKING God for the same". This tells me that situations arise as they will, impersonally, not by God, but due to many factors known and unknown, karmic in nature! However, as she says, by the above attitude one can win over! This is so true, one understands God need not be blamed!Situations are perceived to be "good or bad" only from an individual(me) point of view, never from a totality perspective! Totality is our Reality, individuality is not!As Sushilji says Understanding of the truth, gets you out of negativity.

Here request is to share experience one may have like hers!In my case, in such cases of so-called negative perceptions, I am reminded of "who is having this apparent problem, when I know I am not that, to whom something can ever happen" In other words, I am not that conglomeration of personal desires, fears, attachments, opinions of others and "mself", and so many unquestioned beliefs, etc etc. which leads to place a solid foundation of "me" in the Pure Consciousness that I am,This resolves problems and Devotion and Gratitude fills my heart! I go to my Alter and do dandvat pranaams to One God, represented by pictures of Shiva, Krishna, Ganesha, Godess Ambaji mata, Saints and Sages and my own parents on both sides of families!Namaskar..........Pratap Bhatt

---------------

Namaste all Sadhaks, Kalpanaji's situation is same and simple. It happens almost with all of us. Friend of mine had problems and lack of peace. She also had faith in God. Suddenly, she became so depressed, she stopped doing all pujas. Sometimes, it is true we fail to believe in God. But this is also true we should not forget God at any of our moment. If HE is the creator of problem, HE will definitely solve your problems. So have patience and faith which will help all of us to come out of negative to positive. Sorry, I could not quote any GITA's shlokas. I started reading daily GITA's Shlokas in my mails (Daily Version). Regards, Ruchira

-----------------------

Dear Sadhak insight There is a systematic procedure to deveop positive thinking which will be converted into positive action. If we want I can email my special article on this subject. Truly yours S S Bhatt-----------------

Namaste

Your description of the experience turning Negative into Positive is indeed most illuminating and demonstrates the potential for all of us to achieve this sublime status. It is impossible to harbour negative thoughts if we think of Bhagvaan all the time and chant His name:Hare Krishna Hare KrishnaKrishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama Hare RamaRama Rama Hare Hare

It is hardly likely we will be obsessed with negativity, anger, worry, and fear if everything we do is an offering to Bhagavan:Whatever thou doest, whatever thou eatest, whatever thou offerest in sacrifice, whatever thou givest away, whatever austerity thou practisest, O son of Kunti, do that as an offering unto Me. GITA 9:27 We will not entertain negative thoughts and attitudes if we heed Bhagavan's Divine words:Fill thy mind with Me, be My devotee, sacrifice unto Me, bow down to Me; thus having made thy heart steadfast in Me, taking Me as the Supreme Goal, thou shalt come to Me.GITA 9:34

Here is what Bhagavan tells us to do: GITA 18:53 Forsaking egoism, power, pride, lust, wrath and property, freed from the notion of "mine," and tranquil, he is fit for becoming Brahman.

18: 54. Brahman-become, tranquil-minded, he neither grieves nor desires; the same to all beings, he attains to supreme devotion unto Me

Bhagavan is exhorting us to come to Him, Surrender to Him, be devoted to Him, and if we do so then all our negative feelings and thoughts, all our worries and fear will be gone:

GITA 12:13/14 He who hates no creature, and is friendly and compassionate towards all, who is free from the feelings of 'I and mine,' even-minded in pain and pleasure, forbearing, ever content, steady in meditation, self-controlled, and possessed of firm conviction, with mind and intellect fixed on Me,â€"he who is thus devoted to Me, is dear to Me.

12:15. He by whom the world is not agitated and who cannot be agitated by the world, who is freed from joy, envy, fear and anxiety,â€"he is dear to Me.

12: 16. He who is free from dependence, who is pure, prompt, unconcerned, untroubled, renouncing every undertaking,â€"he who is thus devoted to Me, is dear to Me.

17. He who neither rejoices, nor hates, nor grieves, nor desires, renouncing good and evil, full of devotion, he is dear to Me.

18-19. He who is the same to friend and foe, and also in honour and dishonour; who is the same in heat and cold, and in pleasure and pain; who is free from attachment; to whom censure and praise are equal; who is silent, content with anything, homeless, steady-minded, full of devotion,â€"that man is dear to Me.

20. And they who follow this Immortal Dharma, as described above, endued with Shraddhâ, regarding Me as the Supreme Goal, and devoted,â€"they are exceedingly dear to Me.

Why worry? Why be negative? Why fear? Why grieve? He is there waiting for us, if only we will heed Him then there will be no negativity, fear, grief, and worry.

GITA 18:65 Occupy thy mind with Me, be devoted to Me, sacrifice to Me, bow down to Me. Thou shalt reach Myself; truly do I promise unto thee, (for) thou art dear to Me.

18:66. Relinquishing all Dharmas take refuge in Me alone; I will liberate thee from all sins; grieve not.

Take refuge in Him and there will never be an atom of negativity.

Ram Ram, Deosaran Bisnath

----

Dear sadhakas,Hare krishna

This is in response to a question from a sadhaka. The feeling of ' Mineness' and 'Ego' , the two negative feelings, are not only obstacles for sriritual progress, but also responsible for misery in this life.

Lord Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita,"Nirmamo nirahankarah,Sa santim adhigacchati. " ( Gita, 2, 71)Which means " The person who has given up the feeling of ownership and is without false ego, can attain real peace. "

The person who sees the Lord in every soul and sees every soul in the Lord, is a true yogi, as Lord Krishna says in Gitaji,

" Sarva bhuta stham atmanam,Sarva bhutani catmani,Iksate yoga yuktatma,Sarvatra sama darshanah. " ( Gitaji 6, 29)Which means,"A true yogi sees Me in all beings and all beings in Me, this self realised person sees Me, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, everwhere. "

Once we learn to see the Lord everywhere, there will be no negative feelings. Lord is omnipotent and omnipresent. We see only brightness and hope all over, once we are in His service.

And also, if we have to have only the positive feelings, then we must see all creatures in God's creation, as equal.( Gitaji, 5,18)

Sankirtana, devotional service in form of chanting, which is most practical for this age, purifies our hearts, gets rid of any negative feelings, fills our hearts with love. That is the way to advance spiritually.

Thank You,

Hare Krishna.

Prasad. A. Iragavarapu, M.D

----

Hari Om

Sadhika Kalpanaji !

Where is sorrow in this world? It is only in "desires" ! Why we should desire ? Who are we? CHETAN, AMAL, SAHAJ SUKH RAASI !! The ray of Paramatma Himself ! Where is the sense in desiring? Where is the sense in thinking as to what would happen next moment/ hour/ day? We are permanent! The moments/ hours/ days (time) are temporary ! How can temporary impact permanent? How can perishable influence imperishable ?

Do not both good and bad pass and we remain ? Donot both pleasures and sorrows pass and we remain? Do we change with favourable and adverse circumstances? Do not we remain same as witness in both the cases? Are not we able to recognise/compare two scenarios? If yes, why we should get impacted by them?

Is there no difference between the Slave and the Master ? Is there no difference between the seer and the seen? Is there no difference between the King and the Wards? Between the Queen and the Maids? Between Raja Bhoj and Gangu Teli? Between what "comes and goes" and what "stays" ? Between "nitya" and "anitya"? Between Sat and Asat? Between "ever" changing and "never" changing? Between Jeeva and Jagat?

If there is a difference, then KINDLY focus your "self" on that difference ! Kindly Discriminate !! The moment you get clear on this.... There is ONLY ANANDA ! Where is sorrow? Where is anxiety? Where is pain? Where is desire? What will happen next moment/day? What can happen to the daughter of the King of all Kings? What can happen to immortal, imperishable YOU? Whatever will happen will pass! Isn't it? So why to worry? Gita starts addressing "worry" and last advice of Gita is "Ma Suchah" - DONOT WORRY !! If the next day entire universe is going to turn upside down , let it ! Let the world go to dogs, if it wants. How does that matter to you, O Daughter of the Emperor of all Emperors? What can you ever lose? You are immortal.

Start dancing ! Say fearlessly: Mere to Girdhar Gopal, Doosaro na koi !!

Jai Shree Krishna

Vyas N B -------------

Dear Sadaks, Sri Kalpna

When mind focused on worldly matters, the fear naturally comes from objects and from the world around. Mind turned towards divines only peace remains.

By understanding that everything is for our good and God is taking care, one gets bliss (Anand). Joy has opposite of sorrow. Wealth has opposite of poverty. Ignorance has opposite of Knowledge. But Anand has no opposite. Bliss is Anubhuthi. Pain, sorrow, joy, problem all are being experienced over several births. These are only experience of disturbed mind. When tranquility prevails in mind, God fills in. In Bible it sats, "Empty thyself and I (God) shall fill up". Bagavath Geetha- Surrender to me (God) and I (God) will take care.

B.Sathyanarayan

---------------

Happiness is our Nature....We have to be happy in all situation..... at least be positive... For every situation, you have two choices - remain positive or become negativeIf we remain positive, even a "so called" bad situation may become good.....if we become negative, it may get bad to worse..... once the understanding on this is clear, it is easy to remain positive in all situation...It is all very scientific..... Sushil Jain------

this is goodyes what you say is very excellanti will try and i have been trying to see my briother in light praying for him he is abusing my mother and i terriblythankyou for this reminderSophia Dalles--------------------------Dear Lovers of Krishna, Jai Shri Krishna One of my friends was asking for Shri Gita from me just three days back. Iwas trying to arrange for him. But on Sunday, he found "Shrimadbhagvadgita: Asit is" by Sril Prabhupad Ji in the market being distributed by RESPECTED ISKCONmembers. My friend was very happy and I have just received his e-mail expressinghis immense happiness. I am also very happy.God helps those who helpthemselves.God Guides us everywhere all the time.Hari Bol

Mahesh Sharma-----

-----------------------GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES: PLEASE -

FOR QUESTIONER1. The questions as far as possible must be relevant to Gita, relevant toDharma, relavant to other scriptures and relevant to motivate Sadhaks to take upspiritual path2. The Questioner must commit to daily Gita study3. Only one question at a time.4. Question must be brief, to the point and relevant to the group's primary aimof deeper understanding of Gita.

GITA TALK GROUP GUIDELINES for RESPONDER: PLEASE -1. Only responses that further clarify Gita message will be posted.2. Quote Gitaji/scriptures wherever possible..3. Limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. to the extent that theyfurther help in understanding the Gita shlokas4. Be concise, to the point, refraining from criticism or personal attacks. Berespectful of all sadhaks and avoid judging others.5. Focus on subject at hand only.6. Do not include links to the other sites; personal information (Ph #, addressetc) or personalize message to particular person7. All responses may not be posted and moderator at his discretion, may modifythe posting.8. Please keep in mind novices, youth, westerners, non-sectarian audience. Limitthe use to Sanskrit words and provide English word bracketed.

MODERATORRam Ram------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Post message: Subscribe: - Unsubscribe: -