IndiaDivine.org

DIWALI WISHES FROM SADHAKS - HAPPY DIWALI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy Diwali to all sadhaks.Hari Shanker Deo

------------------

respected Sadhaks,

Wish you all happy Diwali. Let this festival bring you tranquility.

Dr. vasant & Malini Munshi

-------------------

ai Sri Ram!Kumkum bhare kadmo se aaye Laxmiji aapke dwar, such sampati mile aapko apaar.Dipawali ki shubh kamnaye kare swikaar.Aapke, Krishna--------------------------

Thank you.

We had a nice Diwali...

Hope you had too....

Happy & Prosperous New Year to all.

Bhala parivaar.

------------------------

HI ALL !!!

WISH YOU ALL VERY HAPPY DIWALI AND PROSPOROUS AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR !!!

DR. ASHOK JHAMWAR AND FAMILY.

-----------------------------

make deepawali happier by saving one or more cows before bakrid.

do some thing to save cows

cow is lordess-GODESS - LAXMI

use your might and mney soon

send 1 % of your assests / 10 % of time and 100% of your mind to save cows.

which is also the back bone of our economy, echology, culture religion etc etc.

last year you had assured. but we could not succeed. this time now onwards kindly

use all your spiritual power to save cows.

regards

sudarshan

--------------------------

THANK U juliyank

----------------------

Om sri krishnaThank Q S.L.Ranganadh----------------------

Diwali or Deepavali, the festival of lights. wish you all Truth Seekers - Sadhakas, a Happy Diwali and a Happy New Year! May God Bless us all and lead us from darkness to Light!I am glad US President Obama wished Happy Diwali and Saal Mubarak to all Indian Community!Pratap-----------------------

Wish ALL SADHAKS A happy healthy peaceful & prosperous Deepavali.All the best alwaysArun Gadre-----------------------

Dear Sadhaks,

We are told that on the home-coming of Shri Ram after killing the demon king Rawan the Ayudhya residents celebrated the event by lighting every home It was the expression of their hartfelt happynessSince then it is celebrated yearafter year. Today when the rulers of the country challenge even the presence of Shri RAM and the palace of Ram, turned temple is not in our possession what is there to get delighted? Even Ram-Setu the pathway to cross the sea to kill Rawan is in jeopardy. Then what delights people to light deepaks and offer greetings

Shridhar Pant

------------------------------

Jai Sri Ram!Kumkum bhare kadmo se aaye Laxmiji aapke dwar, such sampati mile aapko apaar.Dipawali ki shubh kamnaye kare swikaar.Aapke, Krishna------------------------------

Not just today, each day, every moment, for each and everyone there is only one wish -

"Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah, Sarve Santu Niraamayaa.Sarve Bhadraani Pashyantu, Maa kascchid Dukh bhaagbhevetMay all be happy; May all be free of disease,May all experience auspiciousness and joy at all times: May no one experiencesany pain and suffering."

Vineet Sarvottam

---------

Divine All,Humble Pranams / Jai Shri Krishana / Namaste / Jay Bhagwan / Jay Swami Narayan / Jay Radha Somi / Hello... :-)Wish you all very happy Diwali and prosperous new year!Let every breath be the new yearLet each breath lit the inner lampLet this lamp illuminate our inner beingLet every breath vibrate with divine musicLet every heartbeat sing a song of DivineLet us float in the bliss of DivineLet love, peace and bliss pervade in our existenceLet us all feel the oneness of the DivineLet God/Guru/Divine's blessings be upon us allConvey my regards and sweet rememberance to allLoving regards,

always at Thy Holy Feet

Manjula Patel

-------------

Wishing You a Happy and Prosperous Diwali

Haresh Kadyan

-------------------------

Vasudeva Sarvam- We all are one and the same. Wishing each other is to grow faith in us to reach Bagavan. Our greeting is like glow of Deepavalli where light spreads into all living things. Surve Janoba Sukino Bavanthu. May that Narakasuras in us blocking the way to reach Paramathuma be killed by Sri Krishna.

Namaste- B.Sathyanarayan

------------

One caveat: If one "belongs to Bhagwaan" there is only relationship in God forthere is nothing but God.~Anna

-----------------

*May this Diwali be as bright as ever.

*May this Diwali bring joy, health & wealth to u.

*May this Diwali bring happiness.

*May this Diwali bring u the utmost in peace & prosperity.

*May lights triumph over darkness.*May peace transcend the earth.

*May the spirit of light illuminate the world.

*May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way &

lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony

WISH you & Your Family a VERY HAPPY DEEPAVALI

Sudhir

-----

Dear Friends,

This Diwali which leads us into Truth and Light is celebrated on a nation-wide scale on Amavasya - the 15th day of the dark fortnight of the Hindu month of Ashwin (Aasho) (October / November) every year.

It symbolises that age-old culture of our country which teaches us to vanquish ignorance that subdues humanity and to drive away darkness that engulfs the light of knowledge.

Diwali, the festival of lights even to-day in this modern world projects the rich and glorious past of our country and teaches us to uphold the true values of life.

The word "Diwali" is the corruption of the Sanskrit word "Deepavali" - Deepa meaning light and Avali, meaning a row. It means a row of lights and indeed illumination forms its main attraction.

Every home - lowly or mightily - the hut of the poor or the mansion of the rich - is alit with the orange glow of twinkling diyas-small earthen lamps - to welcome Lakshmi, Goddess of wealth and prosperity.

Multi-coloured Rangoli designs, floral decorations and fireworks lend picturesness and grandeur to this festival which heralds joy, mirth and happiness in the ensuring year.

Diwali or more aptly "Deepavali" is very enthusiastically celebrated for five continuous days and each day has its significance with a number of myths, legends and beliefs.

The First day is called DHANTERAS or DHANTRAYODASHI which falls on the thirteenth day of the month of Ashwin. The word "Dhan" means wealth.

The SECOND day is called NARKA-CHATURDASHI or CHOTI DIWAL which falls on the fourteenth day of the month of Ashwin.

The THIRD day of the festival of Diwali is the most important day of LAKSHMI-PUJA which is entirely devoted to the propitiation of Goddess Lakshmi. This day is also known by the name of "CHOPADA-PUJA".

The FOURTH day is PADWA or VARSHAPRATIPADA which marks the coronation of King Vikramaditya and Vikaram-Samvat was started from this Padwa day.

The FIFTH and final day of Diwali Festival is known by the name of "BHAYYA-DUJ" in the Hindi-speaking belt "BHAV-BIJ" in the Marathi-speaking communities and in Nepal by the name of "BHAI-TIKA".

Finally we would like to wish you and your family members a very Happy Deepavali.

May God fulfil all your dreams in the new coming year.

Thanks & Regards,Sudhir Srinivasan

----------

Diwali Wishes

Ram Ram to all for Diwali. There is a thought in my mind, that let there be natural illumination in everyone's heart. Have mercy on me today and accept that Bhagwaan is residing in everyone's heart. Thereafter do not accept that you will have another birth. There will not be another birth. We are all liberated. Those that have come for satsang (associations with Truth / holy company), they have already attained salvation.

Just once with a simple, straight-forward heart, accept that -

I belong to Bhagwaan (God). I have no relationship with anyone else.

IN HINDI

Deepavali Ki Shubh Kaamnaaye

Sabko Diwali ka Ram Ram. Mere mana mein yeh baat hai ki sabke hrdey mein vaastavik prakaash hoi jai. Aaj mere per kripa kare aur maan le ki sab ke hrdey mein Bhagwaan biraajmaan hai. phir hamaara janam hogaa aisaa mat maananaa. Phir janam hogaahi nahin. Ham sab ke sab mukt hai. Jo satasang mein aagaye unkaa kalyaan ho gayaa.

Ek baar saral hrdey se drdhtaa purvak sweeekaar kar lo ke -

Mein Bhagwaan kaa hi hoon. Meraa aur kisee se sambandh nahin hai.

Extract from Swamiji's Pravachan dated 26.10.2003.

posted by Ramkrishna

Ram Ram

-----------------------

-Shree Hari-May the Divine Light shine in all our hearts.My heartfelt desire for a joyful Diwali for all.And the Year be fruitful for all, every second bringing all closer to the DivineBeloved.Lynn GOD, bless you! The answer to your question is found within this thread,but don't forget you have the power of the web, for instance 'Wikipedia', justtype in "Diwali", and you are up and running.OM... SHANTI...Mike Keenor

------------

narayan narayan

Let the stream of knowledge of Gita flow. Let there be joy on everyone's face, Let there is love here; let the darkness (ignorance) continue to disappear, Let life be a blossom here; Let the message of friendship, love, togetherness be read. Let this life become joyful.

Let every Diwali be auspicious, wherever you stay.

IN HINDI

gita ke gyan ki chalti rahe bahar yaha, her chehre pe khusi rahe, milta rahe pyar yaha

andhkar met-ta rahe , jivan ho guljar yaha, sneh milan ka paath padhaye ,,jivan ko sukh may banaye.

her dipavali ho mangalmay jaha, ese shadak rahte ho jaha.

RAMCHANDRA

---------------------------

Respected Sadhaks and Friends

May this festival of lights bring light in all of ours hearts - The Light of knowledge that Main Ram Ji Ka

Hun Aur Ram JI Hamare Hain!!!

Man Mohan Batra

-------------------------Diwali or Deepavali, the festival of lights. wish you all Truth Seekers - Sadhakas, a Happy Diwali and a Happy New Year! May God Bless us all and lead us from darkness to Light! I am glad US President Obama wished Happy Diwali and Saal Mubarak to all Indian Community! Pratap

-------------------------

Dear Sadhaks & Gita Talk

NAMASTE

I received the follwoing message from one r and I thought to share it with you. I hope you will like it..

With Humble Pranam

In the lamp of the heart put the oil of vairgya.

Insert the wick of devotion now kindle the light of knowledge by constant meditation and see.

The darkness of ignorance will be dispelled. You will be fully illumined.

savarkar vinayak

------------------------------

I Pray to God to give UShanti, (peace)Shakti, (strength)Sampati, (prosperity)

Swarup, (self/Form)Saiyam, (self-control) Saadgi, (simplicity / unpretensiousness) Safalta, (success) Samridhi, Sanskar,Swaasth, (health) Sanmaan, (respect)Saraswati, (knowledge) aur SNEH. (love, affection) SHUBH DIWALI...

Yogiraj Maharaj

----------

Pranam. May this Deepavali bless us with peace and prosperity. Mat Sri Satyabhama sametha Sri Krishna bless us with all that we want and need. May we all remember the lesson of Narakasura.

With Love

Shankaree

Let my every word be a prayer to Thee, Every movement of my hands a ritual gesture to Thee, Every step I take a circumambulation of Thy image,Every morsel I eat a rite of sacrifice to Thee, Every time I lay down a prostration at Thy feet; Every act of personal pleasure and all else that I do,Let it all be a form of worshiping Thee."From Verse 27 of Shri Aadi Shankara's Saundaryalahari

Shankaree Ramatas

Our Warmest wihses for a happy and prosperous Deepavali to all the members.RegardsRavi Ananthakrishnan

Thanks a lot. To all the members of Gita-talk groups, I wish HAPPY DIWALI with prayers to Bhagwan Shrikrishna to give us WISDOM to take to SPIRITUALITY and to confer enough PROSPERITY to enable everyone to SERVE all in the true spirit of LOVE & DUTY

Regards,

Kamleshwar Nath

---------------

Dear Gita Parivar

Thanks for your good wishes.

We heartily reciprocate it to you all

PRAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL PEACEFUL LOVING LIFE.

Loving wishes

Bhavana & Rakesh

Janak Dave

----------------------------

Neh ho nayan main,

ur main pyaar bas palata rahe,

Apni Diwali hai yahi,

Prem aur bhakti ka diya jalata rahe,

Jagmagate hi rahe Gita Gayaan ke ye deep

Sadhak bas isi marg par chalata rahe..

Wishing all a blissful Diwali

with lots of Love,

A sadhika

Sadhna Karigar

---------------

ah, Krishna,

O Rama Hare ..............

this Diwali......in the moment Now,

lovingly light the candle in the hearts of beings ............

fill us with joy and strength to walk the Path

the Path of Joy and Light ...............

may the darkness of the mind , itself become the womb of Light ...........

and , in that Light, Krishna, thou with us ever abide ...........

AUM

narinder bhandari

---------

RAM NAAM MANI DEEP DHARU JEEH DEHARI DWAAR |TULASI BHITAR BAAHERAHU JAUN CHAAHASI UJIYAAR || Wish you all a very happy diwali to kindle the true Life, Light and Love.Thanks & RegardsNiteesh Dubey-------------------------

Depavali greetings to all sadhaks and members of the group. Pranam to the God in all.

Basudeb Sen

--------

Wish you & your Family a very Happy & Prosperous Diwali !

Prem Lashkery

Himanshu Lashkery (Nepal)

------------

Happy Diwali

and a

Healthy, Happy,

and

Prosperous New Year

Harilal and Ranjan Dinesh and Alka

Falguni, Sanjay, & Rahil Vaishali and Pikul

Devanshi, Vijya, & Yatindra Jimeet

----------------

SALO SAL AUR PALO PAL AAP KE JEEVAN ME SUNAHRE PHUL KHILE

KANTE BHI TO MILE TO KRISHNAJI KO YAAD KARANA AUR UNKO BHI PHUL BANANA

DIPAWALI AUR NAYE SAAL KE JAB JAB MANGAL DEEP JALE

TAB AAP KO HAMRI AUR SE SE KHUB SARI BADHAYIA AUR SHUBHKAMNA

SHAILESH SHUKLA AND FAMILY

----------------

Wish you all a very happy Deepavali

iragavarapu--------------------------

Happy Diwali to all of us, each and every one

aditi barin

I and my family members wishes to all SADHAK Gr. Happy Diwali & Happy New Year.Pawan Kumar, Thanks for Diwali Greeting, Ajit Pachegaokar

What is Diwali?Coming from the states and being American puts me at adisadvantage here.Lynn----------------------Dear Sir,Thank you for your kind greetings Thanking you R C Abani

-------

Pal Pal Sunhare phool Khile,Kabhi Na Ho Kaanto Ka Saamna,Jindagi Aapki Khushiyo Se Bhari Rahe,Dipawali Par Humaari Yahi Shubhkaamnawish u all a very-very happy & colorful deepavali. may all of your dreams comes true. Thanks & Regards

Pawan Kumar Singhal --

HAPPY DEEPAAWALII 2009

On this auspicious festival of Deepaawali, our heartfelt best wishes to you and all your loved ones that all your lives be filled with happiness, peace, the brightness of joy and the thunder of excitement.

Madan & Mamta Kaura and Family ---

Wish You and Your family a very Happy

& Prosperous Diwali and New Year.

Ashok Mistry Sunil Mistry

---Wishing everyone a Very Happy Diwali and A Prosperous New Year from NatKhat Vijay --

Happy Diwali Let this festival bring you thebrightest days! Let every one in your fold feel merry always! A.V.Pathi (U.K)-

Respected Sri Ajit TelangDear Purnimaben

I convey my Diwali Greetings to you allMy best wishes for you and your familyGet Rangoli designs by referring to internet by inquiry 'DiwaliRangoli designs 'Draw such designs in your house and in your near by temples.Settle all your accounts.--------------------------------Enjoy sweets and food with family and friendsDiwali days are for a happy life.Perform religious puja during this time of the year

Remembering all your loved ones

Truly yoursShankerprasad S Bhatt--------------------------------

The origin of diwali lies in different and varied Hindu scriptures. There are seven views of origin and history of Diwali , mostly the Puranas. However, all of them have a single commonality, they all depict the triumph of the good over the evil. Diwali as Celebration of King Rama's homecoming, as in RamayanaRamayana is one of the two most important epics of the Hindu religion. In this epic, Lord Rama, king of Ayodhya, returns to his kingdom with his wife and brother Lakshman, after his exile of 14 years, and defeating the demon king Ravana. The people of Ayodhya goes ecstatic with the joy of His returning, and to welcome their king, lights up earthen diyas in every home of Ayodhya, thus lighting up the whole kingdom. It took place on the night of the new moon of Ashwin, and the tradition is carried out even today. HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL !

Sudhir Srinivasan-------------------------

Happy Diwali!

On October 17th 2009, over one billion people from across the globe will celebrate Diwali - the Hindu Festival of Lights. We are delighted to send our best wishes for a Happy Diwali.

Diwali is an opportunity for us to reflect on the significance of the festival as it is rooted in the Hindu scripture called the Ramayana, which demonstrates a deep ecological awareness and great respect for the natural environment. Save Ram Sethu of Ramayan