IndiaDivine.org

Gita Jayanti Wishes from Sadhaks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wish all my soulmates a happy geetha jayanthi. Let Geethama take us all into her lap at the time of our troubles and turmoils to console us with her courageous talk thank you Badri Narayana Miriyala--------------------Dear SadhakasHare KrishnaWe wish You all a very happy Gita Jayanti Day. Prasad.A.Iragavarapu, M.D---------------------------

All respected and beloved Atman

Ram Ram and Saprem Harismaran!

Vishesh Pranam and Ram Ram on the special occasion of Shri Gita-Jayanti

Madhusudan Bajoria

----------------

............ remembering the Beloved on Gita Jayanthi ...................KRUISHNAKruishna, Kruishna .....Silently does nari sing your song Kruishna Kruishna Kruishna In Silence does nari sing of Kruishna Kruishna , the Truth of Being Kruishna , The Love of Being Kruishna, the Bliss of Being Kruishna , the Beauty of Being Kruishna, the Light of LightsKruishna, in whose embrace, Darkness becomes the womb of Light The Sun, The Moon, The Stars That shine and sing the Glory of the SelfThe Self, who is KruishnaThe Light of Lights !Krishna Krishna Silently nari sings your song Thou art Truth Thou the Light Thou, verily , the Love That You bring into nari’s Life To lead him into Your embraceNari sings and sings while you Krishna play and play your flute you play , my Beloved ........... ah ! ................. nari madly dances to your flute .... ........... and sings Kruishna, Kruishna .....Silently does nari sing your song Kruishna Kruishna Kruishna KRISHNA .............BELOVED GOVINDA .... Govinda, My beloved Govinda ! This moment Now .... Love. Blossoms in my heart As ... Fragrance of Love, Silence One-ness Being . Dancing merrily away As love and loving In myriads of flavours !Ah, the joy of Being ah, the mad flavor of Love divine Ah, the ecstasy that itself is the agony of nari's yearning for the Beloved Dancing its dance .... Of love and loving In myriads of flavours !His Gift, His Joy, His sharnagati Kruishna, Kruishna, Kruishna The Lord of Love ..............ah !AUMnarinder bhandari- Shri HariRam Ram

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY GITA JAYANTI !! Remember aim of life is God realisationThanks & RegardsPawan Kumar Singhal